The fire rises

Arson attacks have burned down one invader center in Germany every two days since 2015, the head of the German Federal Criminal Police (BKA) has announced.

There have been a total of 45 arson attacks against “refugee shelters” since January this year, Münch said, adding that the tempo of attacks was now speeding up. This averages out at one every two days.

In 2015, there were a total of 173 arson attacks “with a right-wing background”—which also averages out at one every two days.

newobserveronline.com/invader-center-burns-every-2nd-day/

About fucking time

“There is a new level of violence against refugees,” BKA president Holger Münch told the Funke Mediengruppe—saying that there was a “risk” that “terrorist organizations were being formed.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WnmrS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DEUTSCHLAND IST NUN ERWACHT

The question is if this is actually real or if theyre just lying about it in order to put anything nationalist/right wing out as the devil again.

Anything nationalist/right-wing was already the devil…

Nothing gets me as hyped and sad at the same time as Hitler speeches.

We'll know the moment insurance companies refuse to cover any building designated as a refugee center.

Insurance companies are owned by Jews.

I wonder if the rates have increased substantially.

around 2000, it was claimed that because niggers and spics weren't defaulting on mortgages made by bankers who lent with racist conditions on who could get a loan, bankers had to give loans to niggers and spics who didn't meet their requirements

so bankers packaged up these loans that they knew weren't going to be paid off and sold them to institutional investors like pension funds which didn't have any real incentive to commit racism by refusing to buy instead of losing other people's money

this crashed the economy. the bankers were bailed out, however.

do you think the government can't force insurance companies to cover anything the government wants? do you think the government can't credibly promise to bail out the companies when they lose, as well as threaten to jail the executives if they refuse?

Correct, jews aren't going to want to lose money by insuring refugee shelters. They will either raise rates or refuse.

Was for

Fire is bright.
Fire is clean.

this didn't happen. fuck off. you're making us look bad

f only I could go back in time…

What a beautiful thing the world destroyed.

If there's one thing Jews love more than cultural subversion, it's shekels.

this is stupid and largely exaggerated..

January = 31 days
February = 29 days
March = 31 days
April = 30 days
May article date = 8 hours ago -> 14

31 + 29 + 31 + 30 + 14 = 135

135 / 45 = 3

Step your shit up Germanfags.

The fire is on the rise.

Every other day is the wrong metric, 173 means nothing, it's futile, irrelevant, noise, because they're building invader camps by the thousands, and most important of all, the wrong fucking target, they need to be going after the jew orchestrators, indoctrinated White guilt traitors, "just doing my job" government losers.

Sure Moishe, you have me convinced.
I should just do nothing, and await my fate

It is better than doing nothing.

R W D S
W
D
S

I'm glad I started learning German, it's going to be fun in Europe.

It's hypocritical of them to worry about the european right wingers when they should be worrying about the mudslimes.

That's wrong, there are around 1000 invader centers (I can check the exact number).

Right now, many of them are barely full thanks to the closure of the Balkan route so I doubt they are building many additional ones.

So let's do the maths assuming there are 1000 invader centers.

Last year 173 have been destroyed, this year 45.

173+45=218

218 out of 1000 is exactly 21.8% or slighty over 1 out of 5.

Far from being nothing, that's pretty significant.

These attacks also lead to insurance companies being unwilling to, well, insure them, which makes even cuck mayors think twice about allowing any to be build in their town, since they'll have to pay out of their own pockets, which puts a further strain on their finances, which are then lacking elsewhere, making the citizens question why they pay so much taxes without getting anything out of it, and so on

Sweet maths user. Thank you.

That is interesting.

technically they are telling the truth.

Germans and Italians confirmed for best Europeans.

The website is dead.

You are right, it just died a few hours ago. Even the archive is unavailable

archive.is/WnmrS

Did you mean that The New Observer had it's own archive that is down?

Honestly this kinda sucks, I can remember spending a few hours on The New Observer and being pleasantly surprised by the content.

Looks like Germany isn't as cucked as the media portrays them as.

wew I hope that's not a canary

Welp, I think its time for someone to draw a helpful guide with Putsch-chan teaching us how to make molotov cocktails, napalm, and other ingredients for sandnigger extermination.

Nice try, officer.

FBI, please leave.