Meghan McCain: ‘Millennial Women are Going to Flock’ to Donald Trump

archive.is/CX4cE

She's a Neocon tool, no different from that ginger cunt who worked for Jeb.

Ten bucks says half her shit is written for her by somebody else, or at the very least, she's told what to write about. McCain shit on Trump, daughter dearest shits on Trump. McCain sees which way the wind is blowing and changes his tune like the weasel he is, and suddenly daddy's little angel thinks Hillary is out of touch and that Trump is a pretty swell guy after all.

Even their offspring are puppets. The entire doner and career politician class are cancer.

White Women will never support White Interests.

You can't fix stupid.

Its not white interests, its just a strong male leader. Something women will always instinctually follow.

She was friends with Tila Tequila for a while. I wonder if she'd acknowledge that know that Tila's LARPing as a nazi in twitter.

Did Tila get banned from twitter again?
Fucking kikes

White women support their own interests only. Right now they think anti-white globalism will stop the cis male patriarchy. Once they realize that white interests help them, they'll convert. All it'll take is a few more rape attacks.

White actresses tried to pull a "hey fags and dindus, help get us more money" play a few years back which blew up on them.

Many of them seem to think that because they helped all the freak groups they'll get reciprocity in the loot distribution.

Remember, women "think" with emotions. Which is why they are so easily romanced by the left.

If millenial women are going to flock to anyone, it's because of muh feels arguments. This means
won't sway any women.

Now these are all the reasons I want to vote for Trump. So I don't know what else there really is to say to sway a woman to vote for him.

Actually I'm pretty sure hammering home the security argument is a pretty solid plan, that's what Trump has been doing.
Once they realize that the illegal (and legal) mexicans are criminals and rapists they'll flock back to whitey for protection.
Ya it might take some more rapes, but Trump is keenly aware of how women respond to emotions and imagery more so than facts, so if he keeps blowing up every criminal incident committed by the minority currently on the chopping block then they'll come around.

Millennial women are borderline fucking retarded. Sure, women in general are, but these women are nothing but a cesspit of every poorly conceived idea in the last half century. Millennial women are masculine, dumb, whiny, weak, pathetic scum. They'll vote for Hillary's vagina because "muh oppression!" or they'll sit out because they couldn't for for "muh gibs me dats!" Millennial women are disloyal and dumb. They uphold victimhood like a nigger to get all the privileges and freebies they can. Basically, they're all niggers. Millennial women have been morphed into niggers.

By the way, I'm talking about white women here. I don't give a shit about the others…

she offers no evidence for these claims. this is just celeb gossip

No they won't, they'll be too busy interrupting white men studying in a library or trying to catch a flight chanting "Black Lives Matter!" alongside their classmates and their pet negros. Haven't you heard, white men are responsible for everything wrong done by niggers, wetbacks, and of course, women. White women are literal niggers these days. They love victimhood and shunning responsibility. Christ, look at the white women in Sweden. They get raped, or their children get raped, and they blame white men for being hateful toward them.

I don't give a shit how Trump wins, I just hope he wins. Anyone hoping on or depending on a white female vote is an absolute moron. I'd expect an actual male nigger to have more sense at this point and vote Trump.

wow I'm totally not being manipulated here

I wanna fuck this stupid Megan McCain cow until she spurts milk from her lewd cow tits. What a fucking slut bag.

MAKE WOMEN GREAT AGAIN

With the power of shitposting we can do it.

The majority of white women voted for Romney in 2012. It's non-white women who are the main problem, as 75-95% of them voted for Obama.

WHERE ARE THIS TIT COW'S NUDES!!

I know she's a whore, I know there has to be pics out there. I want them. I need them

No she keeps deactivating her account and turning it on randomly.

like they are instinctively programmed to do, ya fucking dummies

A woman's role isn't to lead, its to follow. Its really not hard to get women to follow your movement once the stigma (anti-Trump) wears off. Hitler was extremely liked by women because he was alpha as fuck, and so will Trump.

I don't know where they are either, user but I need them too.

Most White women aren't particularity feminist.

Yes. Consider male sex appeal. How many alpha candidates have been available the past decade besides Trump?

I reckon that's a key source of claims that women reject Trump.

Kill you're self faggot.

I'd pay any amount of money to squeeze those giant tits once.

OK, maybe twice.

>>>/oven/

A woman's greatest enemy is always another woman.

They will vote Trump.

Doesn't Trump already do well with young female voters despite the stale meme the (((media))) tries to push?

Only shriveled up "our turn" hags with a vagina surgically implanted on their brains are still blindly following Hillary.

Conservative is the new way of saying slutty?

Whores go straight to the oven.

She has the body of a Holstaurus.

Where are my /monster/-fags?

Women will vote for Trump because he's a real man. It's that simple. Women think they are complicated, but they're not.

This is why they need husbands, sewing circles, pastors, and church suppers, to keep their fucking personal interests fully aligned with the community. Otherwise women run fucking roughshod because they just care about themselves alone.

Nope. Millenial women are generally single (unmarried). Millenial men are largely liberal cucks, voting for Bernie. Most Millenials will not vote, some will swallow their bitterness and vote for Hillary.

Trump will still win, but he will do it without the help of Millenial women, or Millenials in general. Millenials are a fairly small voting block as is.

This. Women voted for JFK because he was more attractive than Nixon ffs.

Millenials are fucking stupid. I fucking loath having to deal with them, my own generation. They have no skills at all, not even social skills even though they HAVE to be connected 24/7 to social media or whatever that's driving their noses into the phones all the time.