Uh

Problem guys, So when you point out all the evil shit Jews have done to libshits, they end up liking Jews MORE.

What do?

Stick with their more visceral crimes when talking about Jews. The torture of the Palestinians makes liberals go crazy with hate for Israel. Top that off with a list of their other crimes, like the Holodormer, illegal possession of nukes, support for apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia (not a crime, but it will be in their eyes), etc etc.

bump

Well if you're not a slide-shill faggot, you could start with literally any other thing they're involved in. Like wars for Israel would be the the first. That is if you weren't faggot, which you are.

What if they full "but you can't blame all Jews for the actions of the Jews, people are individuals".

Seriously, this comes up a lot, and it seems like a really good excuse for people to not take Jewish problems seriously

no I'm just annoyed

A lot of people I know refuse to see my point of view on Jews. It's like they're physically unable to even think bad thoughts about Jews

I wonder if the recent kikebook stuff can be tied into a wider narrative of Jewish control of what they're permitted to think about. That site is often their whole life so maybe it'd be a bigger deal for them than how we see it more like just another media manipulating Jew being exposed.

They never do that. They are collectivists.

You are thinking of libertarians, who need a different approach. IE the response to someone who says that is to tell them that their religion is corrupt, and biased against non-Jews. Give them that list of Talmud quotes with the toddler fucking, etc. Compare them to Aztec blood cultists. Say that sure, there might have been some "good" Aztecs, but they just stand by while their leaders cut the hearts out of thousands of people every day.

They have had a very long run of free, unchallenged, unchallengable propaganda enforced by Western governments and media. With the internet, the truth is starting to seep out.

It helps when a libshit can develop a disgust for the neurotic Woody Allen archetype

That's why you don't sell it that way you fucking moron. Tell them its about ethnocentrism, and destroying society. Remind them that when the SHTF, Jews can duck out to Israel (right of return) and no one else can.

btw, 1st wave feminism wasn't jew, i don't think.

Finance, the ever-nebulous "corporations" and usury for libshits, replacement theology for christfags + prod at the issue and history of ritual murder, synagogue of satan, brood of vipers, etc

There's plenty of material from their own prophets calling them evil little shits

wrong way to go, thats a primer for cognitive dissonance if they do eventually sway over

It isn't 1st wave feminism but still.

When your talking to braindead leftists like that you don't convince them that jews are behind their pet causes. You convince them that jews are privileged and send them off to get shredded for being bad goys

bump

are you retarded?

Asking for better arguing tactics makes me retarded? I'm trying to learn here. It's called life, we end up here not knowing it all.

that pics outdated just saying

show them that "israel will be jewish in 50 years and your country will not be whatever it is now" picture and the seeds of doubt will be planted.

imo you can't just lay that on them first

You have to first defend the morality of White group loyalty as being self defense against anti White bigots

True, demonizing ethnocentrism can only backfire

bump

bump>>5991940

I say show them the downsides of globalism first then bring race into it.

What specific parts of it do I emphasize? (globalism)

You're approaching it wrong OP. You need to show how these concepts are not only Jewish, but were created by Jews to subvert their host nations. I'll give you a tip, you can draw parallels between what the intentions of the Jews were and colonialism. The leftist rage meme of today is how evil colonialism is so frame the history of Jews in host nations as one of Jewish colonialism.

focus your energy elsewhere, nearly the entirety of right leaning people are unaware of the Jews

libshits are genetic trash and will need to be sterilized

Too late OP. Peak jew already passed anyway. It's now Whites who are infected and push all the things you hate.

Jews are an advanced red-pill, it is easier to start with nigger IQ or kebab savagery.

Trouble with that is, in that case jews will try and paint themselves as "white brothers". They may even try and hijack your hatred to try and get you to "empathize with" (cuck for) the Israeli "plight". And then you just have another kosher conservative.

You're right, I hate to admit it

What is a Jew in terms of race?

What if an Italian converts to Judaism, does he become of the Jewish race? If he has children, are they Italian or Jewish? Does the Jewish race cancel out his Italian race? Is it possible there is no Jewish race, and they are simply white? Would that be the ultimate red pill?

Christianity is not a race.
Islam is not a race.
Judaism is? Doesn't seem that way…

Has anyone else asked themselves these questions?

No. Jews are mixed European and middle eastern. BUT they aggressively assert their middle eastern identity and attack European identity everywhere.

Judaism isn't a race, but Ashkenazi is a race and most Jews are Ashkenazi.

ashkenazis, the most prominent type of jew engaged in kikery, are a distinct semetic genetic group mixed with a bunch of European genetic material over the course of many centuries living in Europe. Talmudic Judaism is different from those religions you mentioned in that it's essentially a racial-supremacist religious ideology that preaches Jewish superiority over the "goyim", or non-jews. Something else to mention is that there are many, many non-religious Jews who still identify with the ethnicity. Judaism goes deeper than just a religion. It's a reason you need a DNA test to prove your jewishness if you want to emigrate to Israel.

After they say "o wow thanks judes!"

dramatically pause

and say, "All of which they ban in their ghettos."

the important part is that they are loyal as fuck to their middle eastern identity and are hell bent on wiping out European identity

thing is they know they aren't real Europeans, so they know they will always be alien in European societies, that is why they attack us, ultimately.

What about the Jews who aren't middle eastern? Are they still of the Jewish race? It still doesn't answer all my questions. I mean how would a semitic person increase the IQ when combine with a European?

I'm starting to think there probably isn't a Jewish race? I mean I can't make sense of it the more I think about it, the more it falls apart.

Call them/you a fucking Jew to their fucking Jew rat faces. Besides I have no interest in saving the Jews or the Zionist communists. They/you want to see my society/culture/heritage burn, and so in return I want to eat their/your flesh.

SIC GORGIAMUS ALLOS SUBJECTATOS NUNC

Congratulations OP, you've just given that person their first red pill.

They'll start to wonder why the Jews have so much influence. They'll start to wonder why, if those things are so good, Jews needed to be at the forefront, instead of Whites choosing them by democratic means. They'll start to wonder how Whites differ from Jews in values.

And then they'll start to understand some things.

Jews are an enemy race evolved to subvert and destroy civilizations. The reasons for their behavior are biological, as are the reasons for White behavior.

Their legends, the Torah or Old Testament, are horrifying to us, filled with heroes like Jacob, Joseph, and Esther, that are heroic figures because they Jew people, and even Jew God. Our heroes in our legends behave differently.

Let me get this straight, the definition of a Jew is when an Arab (a semitic person) has a baby with a European (white person)? That = Jew?And how would that allow them to do well in the business world, and the media? Wouldn't the Arab lower the IQ of the whites? Do they also need to have the Jewish faith as well?

Lets be honest here guys…. this stuff doesn't stand up to critical questioning! Am I the only one who sees this problem?

OP, you have to prove to them these things are bad before you point out how Jews are behind it. If you just say "but the Jews are behind it", they'll just take it as a reason to like Jews more, as you've mentioned.

no, it's when a Jew has a baby with another Jew. But first-degree mischlinge, to us, seem pretty much just like Jews, as mulattos and even quadroons seem to us to be pretty much just like Blacks.

Jews are a biological race, as demonstrated by their DNA, and their behavioral traits, which evolved to subvert, take over, and destroy civilizations. Their legends, in which their heroes Jew goyim, Jew other Jews, and even Jew God, are alien and horrifying to us.

But let's get back to buttfucking advocacy.

Reason and evidence are irrelevant to libshits. They are hopelessly subverted. Appeal to the victim mentality. "why are there no holocaust museums for homosexuals?" Since Jews have made themselves the ultimate victims you just question why jews get more attention than they and their oppressed LGBTQRX whatever. Jealousy will boil posing as righteous anger as victimhood is the highest quality to them and they will fall upon the Jew like the Frankenstein monster. What's sad is I'm not even joking. It's already happened many times.

As if that changes anything? So the Arab (a semitic person) has a baby with a European (white person), and their child has a baby with a mixed also = Jew? It would be a Jew having a baby with a Jew.

Honestly, it isn't. The Jews of Israel make the claim simply to have a right to the land of Israel. I don't think the people who claim to be from that land even look like people who would be from that part of the world. The only reason this lie can continue is because of HOW DAMN IMPORTANT IT IS FOR THE JEWS OF ISRAEL THAT PEOPLE BELIEVE IT.

That's how I see it, because it's the only thing that makes any sense.

and composed of disparate and strange elements. A copy was carried out over the
figure of another superior being. In there a monstrous creature was
superimposed, with traits of totemic animals -the biblical Sheidim- and also a
racial mishmash of the semitic and nomadic Beduin, the Abrahamite, the Edomite,
the Assyrian, the Hittite, etc. In order that this "cloaca gentium" can
"continue on" it will also be necessary to mix it with Amorite, Aryan blood,
with the Hebrews of David and Solomon (if they ever existed). Curiously, they
will need this blood so they can "energize" their continuous impurity,
especially with the Rabbis, who rarely get mixed, in this way maintaining the
"purity of this impurity", so to speak; the remarkable traits of a Sheidim, an
exhausted vampire, due to the telepathic absorption of the energy that their
people steal from the Aryans.

(me)

whoops

Where did you copy and paste this garbage from? But seriously, no one can answer my questions? I guess that speaks for itself. I think I got my answer from simply thinking about it myself.

No lol.

You can't just say look: an ancient Egyptian dude had a big nose, so he must be of the Jewish race (still not proven exists) Egyptian dude. That ≠ logic.