To Swerve and Defect: Police Killed 3 More Innocents Today

You best start believin' in fascist dictatorships, stormderps - you're in one

cbs46.com/story/31973798/police-man-shot-killed-by-swat-team-in-henry-county

ktla.com/2016/05/13/2-people-including-lapd-officer-injured-in-boyle-heights-shooting-report/

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/14/police-delivery-driver-shot-after-striking-officer-with-car.html

That's what happens when you're retarded enough to pull a gun on a cop.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Cop shill detected. Stop trying to trivialize the fact that the pigs killed 3 people just today.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

#1 - retard who shoots at his own father because "argument"

#2 - gang member pulls weapon on cops

#3 - runs over cop, sends him to hospital

You're a monumental tard OP. Super low-energy.

I wish I lived in a Fascist Dictatorship. This republic makes me want to hang myself with paracord.

There will be a special place in Hell reserved for you, Shillingcode

HIDE RACH THREADS!
IGNORE RACH POSTS!
DO NOT REPLY TO RACH POSTERS!

For homework tonight, a compare and contrast exercise:

How many cops did any of them kill?

How many of them were killed by cops?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

eurofag here. same here. You never hear them say anything true on the news anymoe, its just rigged and all lies all the time. All news give the same angle on everything and everybody promotes the "we are all equal fuck the cops" nonsense. I know tons of cops, and they are all good people with good families. Several girls I know are cops too and they are good moms. Fuck OP.

Cops should kill more people.

FTFY

Eat shit, kike.

No. :^)

Why are you niggers responding to this shitty bait?

Tell him to fuck off and make sure you put those magical four letters in all fields.

To Faggot OP …. GOOD DAY SIR!

None. They were taken down before they could do too much harm. Another law enforcement success.

Hey, patriarchal shitlords! This idiot Euroscum is trying to argue that it is possible for working womyn to "have it all" - i.e. a job and a family - as well as insinuating that womyn can perform well in traditionally male positions, such as police officer. Aren't you going to attack him relentlessly for spouting these "fallacies"?

And because guilt by association is the ultimate damnation, he has also argued that cops are somehow good. Thus, we can rule out cops being good, because this position was adopted by someone who has also advocated on behalf of working womyn, which is the penultimate taboo on this board. Right, stormderps?

Unless you're going to go full Posse Comitatus here, you'll have to reevaluate your shitty argument.

So you're saying if some violent coon ape was smashing your head in the ground and you had a gun, you wouldn't use it?

Go back to Holla Forums niggerfaggot.

Last year the numbers were over 1000 killed, something like 40 cops.

sage for maddow

kek, bet they're single moms

First off, I'd never have a gun. Those vile pieces of metal are hateful, bigoted tools of death.

Second, even if I did, I know how to check my abundant white privilege, so I likely wouldn't have anyone smashing my head into the ground.

Third, let's say I did have a gun on me for whatever reason, and that an innocent African-American youth believed (likely due to a white manpig's trickery) that I was somehow a threat to him. Were he to smash my head into the ground, that would merely be a very physical form of reparations that I owe to him due to my ancestors' likely participation in slavery.

No, I wouldn't use the gun. #CheckYourPrivilege

I'm not asking about what happened last year. I'm asking about those three incidents that just happened yesterday.

How many of the three innocent youths slaughtered by police yesterday had ever killed a cop?

How many of those same three youths were killed by police?

We can't have freedom with niggers.

Niggers are incapable of living in a free society.

sage

We live in nigger GLobalism the opposite of Fascism

But to really drive the point home, look at Allen West, Diamond & Silk, Alan Keyes, Thomas Sowell, and President Obama and tell me that they can't handle living in a free society. Go on, do it.

Bullshit, prove it.

sage

Sometimes I wonder if it's really the disgusting tranny posting. I wonder if he knows over half of the people who see him know.

Is there really a transgyndyr pyrsyn posting here or are you just fantasizing?