This is heartbreaking. I wept bitterly. I don't think I can take it anymore. I need a break from this ride

This is heartbreaking. I wept bitterly. I don't think I can take it anymore. I need a break from this ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reported.

What are you on about, autist?

furfags will be the first to hang

OP is a faggot

Ayy

Reported for being an outdated daggot and if I could find I fuck your shit up…

Not all people see the same shit you do at the same time, you fucking retard.

Pathetic.

Haha he has an entire collection of stuffed animals with flesh lights stuck in them?

At first I thought she was just flipping her shit because he was a man child but apparently he wanted to bring his sex toy to the family outing at the water park, apparently also he thought recording this sad confrontation was a good idea.

Waste of ten minutes of my time and a lifetime of some German families.

God has abandoned us.

Call History channel on me, I don't give a fuck.

this is why german women prefer muslim lund

More news at 11.

Okay, hold on.
If I were to design a dildo, I'd make sure the wire leading to the vibrator would come out of the base,
==NOT THE FUCKING TIP==.
Besides, weak b8 mate.

Go back to 4cuck, pussy.

Horse pussy on Ponk or fuck you, you goofy cunt.

You are assuming there is only one vibrator in each hole.

Seriously, would it kill the manufacturers to just use maybe one gauge bigger wire?

First pic sauce?

What happened to this board.

Little girls are good company. What are you, gay?

So what you fuxking faggot. Doesn't stop you being a defeatist newfag.

FUCK OFF.

Reverse search brü…

The shoddy construction of sex toys always bothered me, you just didn't know that before.

I implore you to make a pedo thread then.
Please make it and get banned.

None of you faggots keep it clean by reporting or shitposting gore to scare them off.

What do you expect?

How can you so fucking dumb, user?

I never said I supported horsefaggotry.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Can't resist that hot newborn foreskin, Moshe?

Back to Holla Forums with you.

Deprive yourselves of oxygen.

Why do you project?

No, that screaming and the funny German words make it hilarious.

This sickens me.
WTF, asshole motherfuckers?
This useless asshat needs the hell of creation beaten into him, and I volunteer.

what in the name of hell could make anyone support this perverted shit?

Waiting for the attempt at support from pervs…to beat you into reality…

At least you know, man. Now stop knowing men in the biblical sense, you little gaylord.

Looks like someone already deprived you of oxygen for too long.

>>>Holla Forums5755223
I found the thread, go back to >>>Holla Forums

Saturate yourself with cyanide.

I feel a little naive, but I don't understand what is going on? What is "Tropical Island"?

Also, is this staged, or real?

They must've gotten excited by the French pegging thread.

Kennedi check em!

Meme magic is real:

Trump is a natural and organic meme, like Kennedi Cotarelo

Simply hide all the obvious Holla Forumstards.

Seems Tropical Island is a giant family adventure park. I don't think it's staged. The brony probably recorded this so he could show his friends how unreasonable his crazy mom his, and how composed and calm he is. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Day before some family vacation is supposed to occur the mom catches the faggot brony son's collection of pony dolls with fleshlights stitched into them and confronts him about it. Son refuses to throw them out and refuses to go on the vacation. He has no shame in being a faggot degenerate reprobate as his mom breaks down into tears wondering where her child went. Somewhere out there in Tel Aviv a Jew cackles maniacally.

To >>>Holla Forums with you

We're probably talking fullblown furfag here, since he talks about "it" (i.e. stuffing a fleshlight into a plushie) meaning "so much" to him.
I have descended far into the rabbit hole, and a part of me only wishes to forget.

Should have hid it better you degenerate faggot.

Okay, thanks!

This is so incredibly pathetic. There has to be some type of cure for it.

She says "tiger" at one point.

Something along these lines might work.

Has anyone really delved into the cause of it? Like

in some type of environment where kids didn't have other kids to play with?

I don't know what has changed, because I don't think there was any of this shit 60 years ago, and people had Bugs Bunny, stuffed animals, and lots of kids grew up isolated in nuclear families/not many friends.

I just don't know. Sad and pathetic.

Of course!

Too expensive.

unlikely

well, I'd say a combination of childhood trauma a non functioning family support unit and too much isolation in front of the TV. When the parents aren't there to bond with and protect a child they find something else.

There is.

probably not
the guy's reaction to his mother's tears indicates he's a sociopath
he only recorded that for bronies points where he could claim being the most misunderstood by his family to his internet insanity hugboxes
he's probably a fully gone furfag, promising he wouldn't disguise himself if only he could take a fleshlight stuffed into a plush poni with him
in a family trip to an amusement park

in past centuries, this thing would have been chased away with stones and whips if people from his village/town were generous, or dragged in the forest and left to rot without a grave

a purge can't come soon enough

Spoiler that shit.

Just a suggestion. I know they tried it on faggots back in the 50's but don't know if it had any effect.

the only cure for it is bullying the horsefuckers to suicide.
furfags and horsefucksers are now first on my rope day list.

I wonder if the original ironic shitposters on Holla Forums who forced the mlp thing actually anticipated how many lives they were going to ruin. Meme magic indeed.

Good goy, give us more time to escape.

The singer Lou Reed had shock treatment in the 50s or 60s for being attracted to men. It doesn't work.

MLP seems more like a safe space for extreme losers, and it only later becomes sexual for many of them.

Furries, by contrast, seem almost completely motivated by sex. Maybe even more than sex as notes. I mean, you should be able to go out without your fucking plushie for a day.

This is deep mental illness.

I laughed so much at this.

Was it a tiger suit, furry thing?

He should do his weird furry suit fucking at an apartment. Not at his parents' house.

It's worth it for the entertainment value.

from what I gather..

tropical island looks rad

So he wants to bring his fuckhorse to tropical island even though it's probably a one day thing
Why can't he just jerk off in a fucking bathroom or something?

Why go on Holla Forums? Why can't we all have space aryan GFs?

because horsefuckers are mentally ill degenerates.
I don't even know what the fuck his plan was, aside from getting caught so he can claim "my family doesn't understand me ;-;" on his horsefucker-hugbox.

His plan was probably "I need to bring my fuckhorse to tropical island because I need to cum every ten minutes".

I think the worst part is him recording everything, convinced that he's the superior one. And the fucking scum in the comments instantly bitching about about how his mother is religious and angry and is infringing on his freedoms. DOTR can't come soon enough and I want these virtueless atheists to be next to the kikes.

Son this shits old as fuck

But was getting caught part of his master plan?

undoubtedely, as he decided to record it

Take the break, OP. Kali Yuga is fucking horrible, and this video is one of the most prime examples of it. You probably need the break. Me too. It's not healthy to read day in and day out about a nightmare.

you can turn it around and say "look at that pathetic faggot, at least I'm not him".

looking through the comments and seeing people defending this shit got to me, especially this faggot.

of courshe!

Actually Is a tiger I guess and he gets disowned because, like me, he speaks and makes pacts with demons.

I want to REEEEEE but I have no mouth. We'll fix it, though. We have to

I think the tiger was another stuffed animal he fucked, possibly a fur suit with some kind of built in masturbatory aide. my understanding of german is latent at best, but I think in this instance the mother is shocked because she's just discovered the deviant nature behind her son's "playthings"
she doesn't want to disown her son, she wants her son to disown his faggotry.
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

WHY YOU THINK HE TURNED INTO THIS, YOU MORON???

he wasn't beaten at all probably

man, chinese is an ugly language

That's not how you spell Arabic :^)

I thought it was Türkische

I don't think this is what Evola meant by "ride the tiger"

this, the mother is far too doting and obviously cares for the reprobate

>I don't think this is what Evola meant by "ride the tiger"
you motherfucker

the thought that he might want to bring it because its his lover scares me. What if he takes it on dates? What if he takes it in the pool? This terrifies me. sage because this thread needs to die

why

its basically Holla Forums shitposting. not that I really care I just dont want to bump it.

fuck you, now my sides hurt

Lol, you better hope you never have children.

The laughter helps the pain

In situations like this, it should be legal for parents to have their child euthanized. Or at the very least institutionalized.

My grandmother had chemo for cancer. It didn't work.

Just because there are some people that the treatment doesn't work on, doesn't mean that the treatment is completely without merit.

Though in this case I think the use of electricity is just overly fancy. I firmly believe that this sort of degeneracy can be physically beaten out of people.

Does anybody have his dox? I'm sure we could contact his mother and come up with a plan to save her son.

dont feel like jacking off tonight

K

Nothing is stopping the parents from booting the degenerate son out of the house at any time, if they cant do that then do you think they could go through with euthanasia or institutionalization?

AND YOU WONDER WHY GOD HAD ANIMAL RAPISTS STONED TO DEATH

You guys will be the first to hang, so fuck you.

Have you no sense for how the mother is suffering?

Retard.

Normal parents want to help their children to the best of their abilities.

I hope that guy killed himself

Regret for being a garbage mother who created a disgusting degenerate.

I can't wait to string up a furry.

Bullied at school for being socially immature because he was born different?

This is why God's letting the Synagogue of Satan bring about the Racialpocolypse.
This is why God's letting Germany and the rest of Europe (apart from the stalwart countries) get invaded and raped to death by Muzzies

This is why the world is on fire, and why God's just going to watch the globe go up further in flames.

May God have mercy…

Good. I can't wait to hang you for it, so that is two problems solved.

Ya, masturbation/sex outside of marriage is sick, and it can totally warp your mind.

Fucking spoiled ass kids.

Your fat worthless carcass won't be doing much of anything but dangling and feeding the vermin below it who thirst for your rancid drippings.

God exist…

Thats kind of my point… the guy I was responding to said how it should be legal to euthanasia degenerate children and I pointed out how most parents cant even bring themselves to kick their children out of the house.

Your post is shit, your image is shit, and a waste of lucky dubs, fuck you.

But i'm no furry or degenerate.

I just want killers killed.

You don't throw somebody that will die on the streets, out on the streets as a parent either.

Indeed He does.
That's why when a particular city like LONDON
in a particular country like ENGLAND
elects a MUSLIM MAYOR
despite the fact that in ROTHERHAM, LONDON there was an epidemic of young white girls being systematically raped pregnant by MUSLIM PAKISTANI repeatedly over a period of 16 YEARS which no one stopped because of "Political Inconvenience"

God decides to give them over to their vile passions and self-destruction, and when His judgement comes on a nation, it comes down HARD.

Don't think the Muslims will ever get away with this; God will ruin them like He ruined the Ammonites, Moabites, Babylonians etc.

But until then, He'll let them run chaos on the nation(s) that spat in His eye.

Why does anyone here care if he likes furries? I don't want his degenerate genes to continue on. We just need to let these people continue what they're doing, they'll disappear after a little while.

lolbergtardian detected

What doesn't breed through biology, breeds through ideology

lol, this is german. Try again next time.

It's not that he's not hurting anyone it's that if people with shit tier genes who don't have self control want to fuck it up and die out then let em. I don't see any reason to sit around and spend time trying to save losers.

Only to the weak minded obviously, otherwise boards like this that actually have some ok people wouldn't exist.

But sure let's just waste time trying to help inferior people who's genes need to get weeded out, doesn't sound familiar at all..

And who invited niggers into their congregations, if not Christians,as we are all the children of GOD?

So you would have preferred they vote in a kike again? That was there option, a Muslim or a kike. A hard choice for any people and I cant blame them for the outcome, at least the Muslims know how to handle the kikes.

I have such incredibly complicated feelings about this thing.

On one hand, everything that's been said in this thread a hundred times. DotR, etc. On the other, I understand the psychology and know he's living a waking nightmare he doesn't even understand.

Lewis Allan Reed
39 E 10th St
Brooklyn, NY 11218-2705

How did he become a furry? This is disgusting.

THIS IS NEVER GOING TO WORK

As someone who grew up with an angry overbearing mother and a useless father, I can tell you 100% that no child will ever fucking do what their mother demands of them, especially not a boy. Instinctively women just don't command respect, they just sound shrill and domineering and make you want to defy them.

The only way this can be resolved is by a strong father. Not an abusive one, but not a cuck either. Just a real fucking man that can lay down the law and then sit down with his son (or daughter) and talk it out until they understand what needs to happen and why.

I don't care how much the mother shrieks at him like in the video, it's never going to work. The mother should be the good cop while the father is the bad cop, but it must always be understood that the bad cop outranks the good cop. Without this, you cannot raise children properly.

Webm. Cut the frame down to just what was needed for subtitles.

Actually, the bible is curiously silent on the issue of sex with stuffed animals…

Damn, I was glad 8I was already lying down. "Ride the tiger". Thanks for ruiening Evila for me.

And fuck my typos.

You can see his stripes but you know he's clean.
Oh don't you see what I mean.

Gotta get away
Holy Diver

Shiny diamonds
Like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue
Something is coming for you

I don't think it's primarily the parents, imho it's a socialization issue. Possibly his mother did things to undermine his self-esteem or fucked him up in some way that he chose to retreat into his fantasy world of fucking plushies.

Another thing is that we can't see the guy. He might be 350 lbs or something.

tl;dr: kid needs to get his whole fucking life together. Wanting to fuck stuffed animals is probably just a symptom. It's one thing to have a shitty fetish like furries, but it's even worse if you can't put that aside for a day or two in order to go to a fun water park.

Well in the video I'm pretty sure she said at one point that his dad was coming on the trip too like it was some special thing, which means they're most likely divorced, which explains everything. Lack of a father means boys don't learn how to be men.

Citation needed

That doesn't mean you need to be a cuck. That cuck behavior is the result of modern multiculti leftist kike propaganda and fedora-tipping, not Christianity. Otherwise how come Europe never exhibited this cuck behavior for the prior several past centuries when Christianity was at its all time peak? Why did this cuck behavior only take off when everybody abandoned God to become atheist?

By rights no parent should ever have to deal with this.

Kyrie Eleison

the LARPing on this board is getting really pathetic tbh. I wish there was another board to fuck off to so I wouldn't have to skim through 90+ posts of soft-hands 1st world suburban 19 year olds talking about how they are going to hang each other or shoot each other in their death squad of autistic LARPers with mosins.

that whole Right wing death squads red text meme really helped fucking ruin the IQ level of the content on this board

Here
I know dat guy in this video. He's a famous airsoft youtuber and was a lolcow on krautchan a long time ago. Unfortunately he deletes always his furry stuff and it's hard to find backups.

The tiger he put the fleshlight in looked like that.

And that's him.

tropical island looks pretty great, why cant this faggot just have a fun time at a neat-looking waterpark

This. In terms of setting shit straight with kids, the synthesis of the mother and father's good cop/bad cop act is needed to actually get shit done. The nuclear family is a set design for a reason; it's the only thing that works efficiently.

The problem is somewhere in the video she says
Which makes me think that they're divorced somehow, and that makes it a hell of a lot harder for the mother, but unfortunately seems like the most likely scenario given that he hasn't snapped out of that bullshit yet.

Wow, his mom was right, he actually is a decent looking guy. You wouldn't think he was a furfag at first sight.

Damn shame though, this guy could probably lay mad pussy if he had some stones/sense slapped into him.

What are you on about Kali Yuga?

Give me a TLDW.

After watching this, same.

youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho

Yep, and most likely the divorce is the reason why he's a furfag in the first place. Broken homes tend to breed degeneracy.

y tho

and still normies can't see the effects of their own actions
i am betting the mother would be pro gay rights and other nowadays accepted degeneracy, not seeing the irony in treating her kid exactly like gays were 50 years past

the mothers generations started this disaster by making society fall apart and this mother in particular fucked up somewhere in his upbringing, people don't descend to this level of faggotry by themselves
as cringeworthy as it was i can only fell sorrowfor i hear a lost kid hanging on to whatever meaning was offered to him in a decaying world
for lack of any real culture around him (white culture is bad mkay behaviour of the normies) this kid attached to whatever internet subgroup would accept him

now don't get me wrong as much of a waist this was, once the bug bites you have already lost the patient, and for this kid only dancing on the short end of a long rope is awaiting him
really DOTR can't come fast enough before another generation is lost to this faggotry

Kike then. Don't be stupid.
Or they could have joined together and presented another candidate altogether, I'm sure.

But who can be arsed to work for things? Just vote for who you get, right? And better a Muslim than a Jew because those Jews are sure to bring in more Muslims and institute Shariah Law further and hide Muslim criminality unlike a Muslim politiciaOH WAIT

little white girls for 16 years

Christianity leaves swine at the door. It's biblical.
But blacks who exhibit virtue by grace of Christ are not niggers.

But who am I kidding? You lot choose Muslims over Jews because "at least they aren't Jews" and you choose sodomites over decent blacks because "at least they can't be niggers"

You try to carry a faith in your race when your nations are dead set on destroying themselves, and don't blame the Jews alone because it takes two to smoke crack: the seller and the buyer

Not that any other race is superior; they all implode in other ways. That's why I'm grateful that race is secondary in Christ.

Not really he is a furry/brony/weeb a manlet and is gay. He doesn't look like that but he is. Best thing is that he had once a big (160k subs) jewtube channel which he abandoned now. Here and then people go there and quote parts from the video and he deletes them.

I have used onaholes and body pillows so who am I to judge.

Thats it man, I work with mothers pretty regularly and they all support gay and to a lesser extent trans stuff. Woman and feminised men have fallen for the lie of loving and coddling your child at all costs, and this is what it creates.

I remember as a kid at like the 3-5 range I was too old for a pacifier. But I didn't want to give it up. So my father lit a fire, took my last one from my mouth and threw it in there in front of me.

Shit like that teaches you that you don't own anything until you move out and you are your own man. And I've always had a fearful respect for him, even now when I'm /fit/ adult

It's not a pony, It's a tiger that looks like the tiger in the picture of
This guy is a furry, brony, weeb and homosexual. Krautchan made fun of him. The worst thing happened later when it was revealed that he had a yt channel about airsoft and people started trolling him there. At some point it wasn't fun anymore, because he admitted being a total degenerate. That's him btw.>>5990740

This dude is taking "Ride the Tiger" to a whole other level.

Sorry fam just a quick test

no it's not.
says spilling your seed(masturbation) is sin and consorting with beasts is sin. spilling your seed over beasts is double-sin or some shit.

If you're crying over this, you need to lurk the fuck moar and toughen the fuck up.

I mean if you were getting choked up over all the poor kids being raped and enslaved by sandniggers in europe right now, I would understand, but weeping into your tampon over >sulky_furry_doesn't_want_to_got_to_the_waterpark.avi then you got fucking priority problems,hombre.

heh