I just removed all of my friends of 7+ years on all forms of contact we've ever had...

I just removed all of my friends of 7+ years on all forms of contact we've ever had, and I think I'm slowly descending into insanity.
This website is now the only form of social contact I have in my life.

The fuck am I doing with my life, Holla Forums?

You're becoming a great memebender and a lord of the edge.

if that's the case…. fly you fool.

this board is only healthy if you're just here to bs and troll. if you find yourself seeking human connection here, you're fucked. this board is a satire of human connection, a counterfeit of it. you're setting yourself up bad if you do this.

nothing wrong with wanting alone time as you grow older. or realizing some friends aren't people you want to be around anymore. embrace your desire to have your alone time. read a book, watch some documentaries, take up a hobby (preferably some type of crafting), travel a bit. more friendships will come along in a more organic way that you don't stress over.

good luck user.

Wat

I really don't think anyone comes to 8/b/ to cultivate intimate relationships, user.

Schizophrenia?

Yeah you're a fucking idiot, and screencap my post and because I'm telling you you're going to waste an unhealthy amount of time here for nothing, and you won't feel any better at all.

Living in complete isolation from IRL and the Internet is x1000 better than being isolated from IRL and living through the internet, especially imageboards.

Get off the internet and enjoy yourself. I don't care how dangerous the city you live in is, and how much anxiety you have.

GET OFF THE INTERNET BOBBY

Hey OP, welcome to the club. Just a heads up:

IT NEVER GETS BETTER.

So why do you come here?

Your post reminds me of my ex, who was a total wreck of a human being, yet she was always doling out advice as if she knew how to live.

What do you do for money?

You're ascending.
Keep watching anime and keep posting memes.

Because I come here casually. I don't cut off contact with the outside world.

I can feel the toxicity of my lifestyle, but it's just so comfy

Welcome home.

Don't destroy what you've worked so hard to build! But if everything goes south, you know who will be waiting for you with depressing jokes and their cancerous arms outstretched.

Do not listen to the normalfags ITT. Life way from the normals and their cancer is beautiful.

did a similar thing a while back. i never see anyone i knew in school anymore. granted, most of them were wannabe niggers so im not missing out on much.
those people didn't take long to get replaced with new people that i still don't necessarily want social contact with. most of those have fell out of my life as well though except one homeless guy that i buy weed from (he gets surprisingly good shit for surprisingly cheap).

im generally happy with my isolation. it's easy to get used to a lack of social interaction when the social interaction you get is from California people.

You should have put it on an encrypted HDD / USB Key … not deleted it.
But anything else, keep your gf .

Felt like that in the past.
Feel like that sometimes now.

Eject from my life and hide away until I die unnoticed.
It seems easier at the time, to let yourself sink down, but it is better when you turn off the computer and walk outside in the daylight.

At times it feels impossible, but when i force myself to go out I immediately feel better.

This website will close down, you'll never know these people, Your memories of funny moments will pass, unshared.

Stick with real people, use this place as entertainment, a release.
We're here for you when you need us, but real life is where you can build your fort.
If you don't like your friends, find new ones, move, travel, do new things, live life.

gtfo of here

can i be your friend user?

OP go outside.

Calm down faggot. I've been alone for probably almost 6 years and it isn't bad at all. Stop worrying about how others perceive you and start dedicating your time into doing shit you actually like doing.

Why have friends when you'll lose them eventually? You're going on the right path.