Store robbery in Stockholm

SWEDEN YES - May 13, 2016

Haven't seen this posted on Holla Forums, is this real? WHAT THE FUCK

Any souces about it? "They were later arrested at a check point near a McDonalds", we need to find out their names, I bet they are not Swedish.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=372_1308242173
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

getting cucked with a smile on their faces….
atleast it was likely a jewish owned store

This video is going viral, already 345,186 views in one day.

They're at the point where they can be robbed at gun point and have a smile on their faces at the same time.
Should I laugh or…

Why the fuck was he trying to help them?

Maybe because he is a shitskin and he feels that they are his brothers

They are dumb even for niggers.

That is the most likely explanation.

When I was a teenager I worked in a convenience store that got robbed all the time. Even the owner said "nothing in here's worth anybody's life". I had a guy try to rob the place with a pointed stick once (this was a white guy by the way.) I gave him a couple packs of smokes and we just talked for a while, eventually he was apologizing and asking me to call the cops so he could go to jail and stop drinking. I got robbed four times in a year and a half, the store lost a total of maybe $200, and I never felt like I was anywhere near in mortal danger because I knew how to de-escalate a situation. The very first thing I said, all four times, was "There's less than fifty bucks in the till, and ten packs of smokes. You sure you wanna do this?" (This was my boss' advice.) It totally breaks the guy's adrenaline rush and then you're just two dudes having an awkward conversation. There's no fuckin' "honor" in being a hardass over the forty-six bucks in the till, that's just dumb (Koreans are dumb.)

liveleak.com/view?i=372_1308242173

Surreal as fuck.

What nationalities are the perps?

Why does he snort at the end?
Why does the lady not even call 911?

Thank you Sweeden you are truly a model for the future of the white race. I can assure you my relatives and ancestors commend you. Primitive age niggers will always win!

sand nigger

God dammit, nobody here able to decipher their grunts?

This was done in Kista, an immigrant ghetto neighbourhood.

The store owner is most likely an arab, they like to own such stores for some reason. The guy filming is an immigrant, you can hear it on his accent. I doubt anyone there was an ethnic swede.

The reason is the state funds it. Dumb immigrants go buy at off hours for a markup, which goes to commercial Arabs, Turks and Indians. Nothing against that, but the whole foundation only stands on handouts and massive welfare.

Look, in the US, there are so called food deserts. Nothing but the most dense, most marked up merchandise finds its way into the drug-hood and skid row.

Where wages are remarkably high (NL, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden etc.) the disparity between mass retail and those small shops is a fortune in shitskin home purchasing power.

Also, money laundering, but me being decent, I assume they truly work their asses off for the most time. Many right-wing policies also grant shop and business owners big tax grants, they can deduct their grandmother and the pope and count their whole tribe as "expenses", so the state - white Swedes - fund it doubly: The shop owners do not pay taxes and the welfare funds the owners markup.

He shot him because he was frustrated he didn't get a lot of money?

Of course you should laugh, this is hilarious. Look how they all suddenly leap into action the second these two morons speed off on their little scooter.

This is literally someones nice as fuck right leaning grandpa dying to a filthy nigger.

Bump