Wew lad

honestly i really just love getting stoned and browing the internet. wbu Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/July_29_Merchant_broadcast
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was he actually Mozart?

maybe but really we'll never know

i just realized that i am literally a midnight toker. thank mr skeltal

Top kek

Did somebody who worked for the emergency services celebrate their birthday?

I'm high right now.
I don't have a dab rig anymore so I had to drip wax onto flower in my pipe.
My pipe looks like a big black dick…I fucking hate it.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

i just rolled a joint with really not enough weed to roll a joint with at all, it was like 2.5 inches long and really skinny

brown, stinky, slimy prick, it aint from a gook and it aint from a spic, bet you'll die if you give it a lick, cause you just cant trust that fuckin nigger dick

I fucking hate it.
My brother gave it to me for my birthday.
I have a smaller pipe I normally use but a friend of mine had it right now.
I only use the BBC in dire need.

Was it a joke gift?

The life tbvh

When he gave it to me it the first thing I thought was jesus,it's a fucking black dildo.
I have no clue if he noticed it or not.
It's better than a foil pipe or coke can but not by much.

YOU CAN'T JUST POST THAT IMAGE AND THEN NOT FOLLOW IT UP WITH THE ACTUAL RECORDING. FUCKING SAUCE/LINK/RECORDING/
ANYTHING YOU FAGGOT

i am very sorry sir but that is all that i have on that subject. more research to follow

so how do you make pipe out of foil or a drink can?
why am i asking i can google that

but i'd like to hear your specific method anyway

very sad.
but thank you.
have a picture of an ugly girl

For aluminum foil I roll it around a pencil to make a tube and just punch the end up so it's in the shape of a pipe.
A can just needs to be made into the shape of a rectangle.
Poke holes at the end with a needle and make a carb hole at the corner.

I wouldn't make either of those ghetto pieces of shit tho.They taste like shit.

is that your sister?

I'd lick her butthole.

i guess you're right, shitty improvised drug-using apparatuses are things niggers use

get a kiln. black one. still feels like black penis but an weird uncircumcised one.

but you just press a button instead of do a science experiment.

wat

same. the sex deprivation is killing me and i can't afford hookers since i got into coke, benzos and smack as well as weed, but aside from that and hangovers, life is great. or, well, feels great. for a few hours.
better than no hours.
in front of me i have a pint of vodka, 6 unopened wraps of heroin, a box of nitrazepam and pics of taylor swift, so my penis does some orgasms.

Drugs aren't the best choice for the mind.

this is all I could find.
encyclopediadramatica.se/July_29_Merchant_broadcast
has links to thread archives and recordings, but the links to the recordings are dead sadly

not ugly

from browsing the Holla Forums archive thread, seems like the most likely scenario is that whoever posted the recording encoded the message himself and appended it to a real SKYKING message then lied about it

still pretty funny though. we may never know the truth

Not good looking either.

True poetry user.

I just had a dream… at a Taylor Swift concert, she slipped on a puddle of my cum on-stage

Did she fall on the BBC pipe?

I have an anxiety disorder, but how do I make sure I get the best benzos, or sleeping pills? Instead of script only anti-histamines, and sri? I tried weed, but it jacks my heart up, and even though I have no subject of anxiety, I get it on weed. It just increases my symptoms.

what is weed like, fam? my mexican friend wants me to come over and smoke with him

Hell yeah, motherfucker.

I just read more about that, those weird repeating radio broadcasts somehow always make my hair stand on end, love reading about that stuff.

Inspect the fourth picture you posted my man, therein lies the answer.

you can order a USB SDR dongle (loldongs) for about $10, they're really cool, SDR is software defined radio it's basically a super wideband scanner you can tune to about any frequency.

you can get freeware SDR software (i've used SDR#) to monitor/record it and if you have coding skills do your own signal processing. there are some pretty good python libraries for that and SDR# uses python iirc.

i did some work with this about a year ago for tracking a weather balloon, listened for APRS pings using a laptop and a program i found to decode the FSK and print it out as plain text. really cool when you can get that working with just a $10 USB stick and a bit of software.

yep. I am dry atm though so just vyvanse

Once met a guy who was into that stuff and we talked for a bit, he was carrying around something that looked like analog equipment and I just kind of assumed I'd need something like that to enjoy this stuff. Thanks for the tip, I can't even guess how much more spookier listening while it's on the air is going to be.

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiii

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
here's a website that does the same thing

Now this is neat, today user was a cool guy.

kennedi

Same here, but right now it's hard to get the good stuff.
Retards getting caught all the time for the last two weeks. Prices are already going up and the quality is dropping.
Suddenly the backstreet niggers have a lot more business

quality has been shit by me too. cant seem to get anything super dank the last few weeks

It's like this every summer, inexperienced fags walk around, get caught and immediately drop any intel they have because they think they'll get away with it. The only thing that's gonna happen is a knife in the gut

exactly. Here in NJ you always get the better stuff in the fall or winter

weed lmao.

Your pipe looks like a dildo.