Rat-faced Kike Steven Spielberg Reacts to BFG Author Roald Dahl's Anti-Semitism: 'This Is a Story About Embracing Our...

Rat-faced Kike Steven Spielberg Reacts to BFG Author Roald Dahl's Anti-Semitism: 'This Is a Story About Embracing Our Differences'

Steven Speilberg did press on the fourth day of the 2016 Cannes film festival Saturday, for the world premiere of The BFG – the director's adaptation of the Roald Dahl's 1982 children's book.

But the 69-year-old Jewish director, who won an Oscar for his work on 1994's Schindler's List, remained tight-lipped about Dahl's alleged anti-semitic views.

"I wasn't aware of any of Roald Dahl's personal stories," Spielberg told press ahead of the film's premiere. "I was focused on this story he wrote."

"This is a story about embracing our differences," he added.

Writer Jeremy Treglown's 1994 unauthorized biography of Dahl – who died in 1990 – describes the children's author as "a fantasist, an anti-Semite, a bully and a self-publicizing trouble-maker." Rumors of Dahl's anti-semitic opinions have left a dark mark on the bright legacy the author created with class books such as James and the Giant Peach, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Fantastic Mr. Fox.

The BFG, hitting theaters July 1, follows the Big Friendly Giant (Oscar-winner Mark Rylance) and his new orphan girl friend (11-year-old newcomer Ruby Barnhill) as they they set out to take on a group of people-eating giants planning to take over the world.

people.com/article/steven-spielberg-roald-dahl-anti-semetism
archive.is/Eedl3

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2655185/Roald-Dahls-seductive-work-as-a-British-spy.html
j-dar.ca/#267935
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That the Jews denied Roald Dahl an KBE is a scandal the Jews will be forced to answer to.

He did after all work as spy during ww2, and has written top classified history books for internal use on what happened.

A lot of guys from back in the days hold anti semitic views, what happened in between ?

What's KBE ?

British honorary title

WWII m8.

It's amazing how white people are expected to disown all the heroes of our various civilizations for not being CURRENT YEAR enough. They don't even have to destroy history, just instruct people to reject it.

Got sources on this? Sounds interesting and not kosher.

Dahl made some really great children's stories and none of it really came across as pozzed to me. This doesn't surprise me too much.

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2655185/Roald-Dahls-seductive-work-as-a-British-spy.html

Well, that movie is going to be shit.

j-dar.ca/#267935

Well I like those books even more now. Never read the fox one but I've always enjoyed the other two. Must have read the chocolate factory two or three times when I was young. It's sequel was interesting too, remember it got weird though. As in like they take the glass elevator up to a giant space station that's unknowingly been taken over by aliens and they have to destroy them all to re take it. chocolate factory yeaaaa…..

Fuck Spielberg the original animation is still GOAT. Highly recommended viewing, I loved it as a child.

Snozcumber

The trailer for it didn't tip me off to any pozzing.
I didn't see any little niglets or dune coon juniors in the orphanage.
If there legitimately aren't any, then it must mean that the story set in old England wasn't filmed in England, since you need to have a quota of vibrancy no matter the topic by law if you do.

There'll probably be some shoved in there somewhere though, thanks revisionist history.

The Brits really are trying their best to catch up to Sweden, huh?

Yeah dude, why do you think there's a lot of darkies in the Game of Thrones show?
It's not just that Martin is a cuck (he is) or that the execs are kikes who would put them in anyway (they are), but they have to have them. They film some of it where I live and since it's 98% white they have to bring some over from elsewhere or they will be fined.

didn't know they made a movie based on that book. and they have the witches on here too.

they don't make kids movies like this anymore.

Speaking of kikeberg, anyone else ever hear that Close Encounters is supposed to be babby's first multicultural and pedophillia indoctrination?

Mate watch it when you can it's a really great film

Bump

Uncanny.

Based MJ on Spielberg

A kids movie where the only nice giant looks like a mega Jew.

Children watch movie and get convinced that Jewish facial features are what separate good people from bad.

To a child, all adults are giants.

To separate the good adults from the bad adults, children draw on previous experiences which can include stories.

Kike=Good: The Kids Movie

Crafty kikes are at it again.

In the year 2044, reality is an ugly place. The only time teenager Wade Watts really feels alive is when he's jacked into the virtual utopia known as the OASIS. Wade's devoted his life to studying the puzzles hidden within this world's digital confines—puzzles that are based on their creator's obsession with the pop culture of decades past and that promise massive power and fortune to whoever can unlock them.

But when Wade stumbles upon the first clue, he finds himself beset by players willing to kill to take this ultimate prize. The race is on, and if Wade's going to survive, he'll have to win—and confront the real world he's always been so desperate to escape.

He was my favorite author as a child, so it is nice to hear that he didn't think highly of kikes.

is he directing this?

White suffer from pathological altruism, Jews suffer from pathological selfishness.

Just the idea that Spielberg has, that Jews can under no circumstances be responsible for the hatred directed to them, is pathological.

I wonder who that could refer to?

Roald Dahl is a good children's author.