Is batwoman any decent?

Is batwoman any decent?
I remember reading the first story arc and was underwhelmed with it. The whole Alice in Wonderland Schtick wasn't too interesting but I remember the art being fucking knockout gorgeous.

There was one good run, I can't remember the writer though but it was only one.

I like her design

Elegy and her New 52 stories by Blackman and Williams III are considered the only stories worth reading.

Progressive PR: The Superheroine

The trade of Elegy has an introduction by Rachel Maddow for Christ's sake.

No, that's Whor, Wonderwoman, Power girl, SpiderMan, Both Spiderwomen, Captain America, or basically any super hero that is actually popular that got run over by SJWs.

Batwoman is a neat concept with great art but a bunch of mediocre writers taking her up.

Batwoman is, ultimately, the story of what happens when a creative team gets together to create a new character with their own storyline that would ultimately go against the status quo. Blackman and JHWIII made the horrible mistake of wanting to have characters get married, and for that, DC punished them the only way it could: turning their baby, something that was at least visually impressive with the potential to be pretty good, into…well, see for yourself.

Who?

No, I'd agree. At least partially. DC did make a big deal out of the fact that she's a dyke, and they did it on purpose. The original Batwoman was created to protect Batman from accusations of being gay.

All I've read was Elegy on the behest of a woman who does ASMR videos.
I thought it was an OK comic.
I Kate in Batman Bad Blood where they just straight up made her into meatbag version of Motoko Kusanagi.

The time has come.

She got off pretty damn easy compared to everyone else. DC are fucking savages when it comes to marriage. Dick tried marrying Starfire, (twice if i remember correctly) Aquababy didn't last long, and I still don't know why they hated Elongated Man so much. Identity Crisis

Seriously, what the fuck did Elongated Man do to deserve that!? People actually liked him and his wife and the fact that they were happily married. He wasn't even a big time hero, just a detective.

They don't want to depict happy marriages. They want a culture that view marriage negatively and are part of media that worked toward that.

They got that. Congratulations, you won a society of people that all hate each other.

They don't want to depict happy marriages. They want a culture that view marriage negatively and are part of media that worked toward that.

They got that. Congratulations, you won a society of people that all hate each other.

You're thinking too politically. They don't do this shit to undermine the institution of marriage.

They do it to get sales, and they think the worst possible thing to happen is the best way to get that.

That is the exact reason Didio had her raped and murdered. At this point, cape comics are like soap operas written by edgy fan fiction hacks.

Also, that Batman comic is an IMAGINARY STORY. It doesn't say it on the cover, but the entire thing is Dick's nightmare of Mrs. Kathy Wayne ruining Batman's career.

It also helps that they're not trying to outright replace the original batwoman. Grant Morrison made her canon again and they basically hinted that she's this Batwoman's aunt.

Much better than Muslim Ms Marvel with Mr Fantastic powers or new Power Girl who is Giant Man.

What a faggot

Too bad Robin, someone else will have to make you his boytoy now.

I know, I also liked how they used to make comics with nonsensical stories. Too bad that's never happening again. On a side note, I really liked Wonder Tot.

Are you kidding? with SJWs it's one nonsensical trip after another.

Yeah but they consider there work as legitimate pieces of art not entertainment.

Anyone who says these comics are good is an idiot or a liar.

I read it for the lesbian shit mostly, and I was still disjointed. Kate Keene has no personality. Her girlfriend has no personality. The plot of these comics is retarded and feels like an abortion. The whole thing is a mess. Even the Brubaker mini-series wasn't good. The storyline it set-up with identical twin sisters was used like a gimmick that was aborted immediately. The stuff about monster cults was even worse. These comics are junk. Junk with decent looking art, but macabre looking art that brought no life to the characters or settings and just made you depressed. Anyone who says they like these things is a hipster. There is no reason to even read this shit. Even if you read it because you're a dyke, you'll hate it. Fuck these comics. Fuck the people that say there were bad because they didn't get married. They were already super bad before that. The couple has negative chemistry and had barely appeared together before the marriage announcement. The controversy over that being canceled was contrived SJW shit even if the creative team quit over it. Fuck straight liberals who try to write gay characters but are so insanely careful with them that they come out as interesting as unbuttered toast. Fuck people like the Mary Sue and Rachel Maddow that praised this tripe without even reading it. Just stick with manga if you want to read about lesbians.