archive.is/eByiA

This is the funniest thing I've ever read tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pjO6u
nytimes.com/2016/05/14/opinion/sadiq-khan-and-the-future-of-europe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some highlights:

"Trump had a model and he made her model a swimsuit what a shitlord!"

"Trump didn't love the fat ugly retarded women when he was in school, only the smart beautiful ones. What a dick!"

"Trump made his wife order steak, but then she ordered fish. This is bad!"

Bullshit. When he said those words, he wasn't talking about Ms Brewer-Lane. It was in an interview about something else. Fucking Lugenpresse.

Oh man, now I definitely can't vote for him said no one ever.

The comments are even better

WE HAVE BROKEN THEM!!!!!

hahaha holy shit trump is a total bro

i just scanned the highlighted parts, but they were all hilarious. confirmed bro.

This is bad, how? Strive to be that "good woman" so that you're better than 10 men. IT IS CURRENT YEAR ????? DUH

If Trump was correct that he could shoot someone in the middle of the street and it wouldn't affect the loyalty of his supporters, these revelations aren't likely to bother them. For many of the males among them, this behavior would probably make Trump a role model. I think that prospect says more about his supporters than it does about Trump. But every vote counts the same, no matter what the reasoning a voter uses to decide for whom to vote.

What is even more troubling than these revelations about Trump is that absolutely none of this will matter in the least to his core support base.
In fact, many of the men who support Trump will likely be quite impressed by this sort of behavior toward women, confirming that he's their kind of guy.

Trump's 'macho' attitude is an abuse of power he can't get rid of, it's an integral part of his stunted emotional growth, an unearned privileged status of the rich, a self-regarding entitlement to do as he pleases, its consequences be damned. Most unfortunate, following the glitter of fame, some women seemed willing to play the game…until they got hurt, discarded, once their role as sex objects became irrelevant. So far, this arrogant bully got away with humiliating women; but, in strict justice, this impunity may come to an end, as his victims come forth and tell their story. How is it even possible this egomaniac is given a chance to be commander-in-chief?

The NY Times is on a roll today.

archive.is/pjO6u
nytimes.com/2016/05/14/opinion/sadiq-khan-and-the-future-of-europe.html

More like fucked the minds and hearts out of their 12-year old daughters

Knowing Trump, I'm sure it was more like:

And here we are again.
Trump is the proto ultra-successful normie-slaying imageboard poster.
We need this man as the POTUS ASAP!

Question: Do you love the London caliphate?

It's the Sultanate-of-Britannia, infidel!
The Caliph title lies with the man who is the successor to the Prophet, and surely he is not the infidel queen!

Reminder that the smug, craven White journalists (who still make up a slim majority of the press) deserve to be put in work camps after the habbening.

No mercy for these scum.

Kill all leftists.

LITERALLY
RAPE

A patriot is the rat whose nest has taken over the pantry.
A nationalist is the man who takes the pantry back.

It's not surprising at all. Of course they're patriots to a government that explicitly favors them over native-brits. For a white briton to be a patriot is ethnic suicide.

Oh boy. Yeah, because they know better than to answer no, and because the government lets them get away with fucking mass child rape, so no wonder they love it.

Ask them what's more important: Islam or Britain, and if they feel more a connection with fellow foreign Muslims than with Brits. That gives a much clearer picture than this bullshit.

These people always scream about how much they love the country, but what they leave unsaid is that they hate the infidels within said country.

Your Muslim neighbour will wave at you every morning, greet you warmly, start and end every sentence to you with "my friend!", then turn around and cheer when his fellow Muslims roll in to cut your head off.

Just ask the Syrian Christians or the Yazidis who watched the Muslim neighbours they lived with for years just abandon them to ignore or even support ISIS' enslavement and killing of them. If you can still find any, considering they don't qualify for refugee status in most of the fucking West but Muhammad and Achmed who beheaded them apparently do.

This is a standard media template for cheering on invasion and displacement. You frequently saw this same formula a few years back when the U.S. beaner invasion began to accelerate.

It's the usual lies and nothing new.

lel, this is the state of feminism now. They actually expect normalfags to be astonished and revolted by the mere idea of someone being an alpha and treating women like women. It's gotten so bad they're unable to see that this will only improve his image with the general population and women in particular.

"I was sick for several years after this. Bulimia, anorexia, etc". I went to several psychologists to combat this.

I swear these fucking kikes give themselves away. They literally combed through dozens of women that trump has interacted with over the years and thisnisnthenbest they could come up with? Pathetic.

Do they not realize this only makes him look even better than before? Holy shit, they're idiots.

Says a lot about the man, doesn't it? He's had dozens if not hundreds of women over the course of his life, and the worst they have to say of him is "he wanted me to be beautiful".

They genuinely seem to think most of society thinks the same way they do, that dating a lot of women makes you some sexist monster who uses women, as opposed to a clearly likeable man with success with women.

They believe their own propaganda and seem to project it onto all of society. It's why they're failing in just about every thing they've done this election.

wat?

That's just my worldview tbh, m8.

Kill a guy and that's it for him, or he goes to heaven, nirvana, somewhere else, etc. Basically, it's a release for him.

Putting that traitor to work in a mine or something for 30 years is a fate worse than death.

Take one guess what the dynamic would be between your average non-wealthy user and someone like the girl pictured.

Work camps for white traitors is a fine idea.

Jews must be entirely eliminated. Their very existence is poisonous.

Another form of liberal double think.

IT'S WRONG TO SLUT SHAME A WOMAN FOR HAVING MULTIPLE PARTNERS!!!

DONALD TRUMP HAD MULTIPLE PARTNERS, WHAT A MONSTER!!!

Either they don't realize the hypocrisy, in which case they are ignorant morons… or they DO realize it and do it anyway, in which case they are evil manipulative bastards. It's exactly why they are losing and an non-PC alpha white male is winning.

"For Ms. Brewer Lane, her introduction to Mr. Trump at Mar-a-Lago was the start of a whirlwind romance — a heady blur of helicopter rides and high-end hotel rooms and flashing cameras."
Let's hope that's how his presidency is too