Would Holla Forums travel back in time and steal their childhood gf from themselves if they could?

Would Holla Forums travel back in time and steal their childhood gf from themselves if they could?

I would go back in time to make sure she wasn't the one who got away

No. The reason I bucked up and stopped being a faggot is because of what happened as a kid.

Aunque Dragonball Super es mierda, es mucho mejor que GT

It's better than half of Z you spic queer.

when I was 13, I tied up this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her.
By the time I was done, her lip was split, her wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken.
When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly.
I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actually hit puberty 12, and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face.
It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over face and chest.
Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick and tossed it to her.
I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of high school kids did it.
When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved.
…god I’m fucked up.

>Not using your future tech to turn yourself into a loli and be your childhood girlfriend

Big fucking assumption there m8.

which half, gringo without childhood? :^3

Is she didn't want me then why would she want the balder,fatter NEET me?
Besides
checked
This

Nah man I hate myself,I would date the handsome bully that I hated when I was a kid.

So…You would cuck yourself by hurting your own feelings, getting off on how much you were suffering, and reinforce your lack of self worth by rewarding the one that hurt you with the body of the one you would want most, knowing exactly how much she enjoyed it by being the one to take his cock?

These are the voyages of the starship user. His time-bending mission: To seek out new mental scars. To explore new suffering and new anguish. To boldly cuck where no man has cucked before.

Why go back, when you can have it now?

I have some news, user…

Sounds hot.

what is this picture?
it looks like trunks from dragon ball z but the blue hair. and the animation is shit. ……… is that mai?

It's a closeup from DBsuper, and yes, that is Mai.

that animation is just godawful
is the story at least okay?

Oh shit i'm watch dbz super right now.

It's too early to say. Most of the episodes were a retelling of the two movies, and the interdimensional tournament arc they just finished with was purely setup for a much larger multidimensional tournament arc that they are promising in the future.

well it's been going for a year or two at this point.
if it's still "too early to tell" then it's fucking trash.
maybe next time funimation

I only started counting from the start of the 6 vs 7 tournament because the movies, but it looks like we're just getting to the end of the exposition.

I don't think you know what animation is.

Animae?

Yes

I still miss you, Lisa.

3rd grade gf that I dated for 2 days

no she was bulimic.

not the worst plan ive heard on Holla Forums. It would technically be masturbation, not rape.

My name is not Lisa, Stanley!

Kek

elephant

No. Now stop being an imbecile.

Step up, nigga

childhood? I guess 14 is still a child. steal? no. I would give advice and explain what I will be into in a few years. I would encourage myself to be more active to keep my weight down. With any luck, 14-year-old me will uncover his domination fetish sooner and fuck the hell out of his girlfriend the way she wanted it.

I dated a girl who really wanted to be held down, but I was still a romantic pussy about sex. Fast forward 6-7 years, and I am into bdsm and orgasm control.

My first gf wanted me as a man, not a boy. Feels bad, man, but whatever. I've had others.

user is confirmed blind.

Daily reminder that this girl is actually older than trunks mom and they will probably bang b4 him make 18.

Nope, I'd just convince myself to fuck her before that shit got trashed (holy shit she went down a steep hill during high school).

No,any part of Z is far better than Super,Super is only better than GT but GT was not even written by akira(inb4 making 2 or 3 character designs is writting)

Dude…

This pasta is stale as hell, user.