Are there any "MUH peer reviewed scientific published articles " that explicitly say homosexuality is a mental disease...

Are there any "MUH peer reviewed scientific published articles " that explicitly say homosexuality is a mental disease and that best case scenario 55% of homos are child molesters? I am trying to show sources for my friends who are super blue pilled atm but theyll come around. any info graphics would be great too.

Gas the niggers gas the kikes gas the fags

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_Statistical_Manual_of_Mental_Disorders#Seventh_printing_of_the_DSM-II.2C_1974
frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS02E3
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0145213495000173
westhunt.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/depths-of-madness/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With everything that is happening, and the consequences that will result, THIS is the issue you are worried about?

yeah so if you dont have anything to contribute u can fuck rite off.

the homosexual agenda is a part of the subversion of traditional western values and the degradation of the family unit. I smell mottza ball soup

None that would be credible.
If logic works on them just use logic.

We say, "it's okay to be gay." But have you ever thought about it any deeper? If somebody is diagnosed to be autistic , you can console them by saying, "it's okay to be autistic." But it is the same phrase! Surely we can't compare autism with being gay? Well, despite us saying it is okay, the person would be better off not being autistic right? And if more people in a country are autistic it is surely a detriment to the country. You can say the same about being gay. It seems okay if it is just one person, but if you had a country that had more and more of the percentage of the population be gay, then there would be a problem.

Not really. Closest you can find are surveys of people saying they slept with someone a few years within their age resulting in it being illegal.

THIS. thanks bro

Actually yes. It's called the DSM I and DSM II (pre-1974 Jewing). Before the Tel Aviv shekel faggots lobbied the APA, faggotry is and always was known to be a mental disorder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_Statistical_Manual_of_Mental_Disorders#Seventh_printing_of_the_DSM-II.2C_1974

Basically gay communist liberal faggot Jews are 100% to blame for 100% of today's faggotry by throwing shekels and having chimpouts to force people to believe they all don't suffere severe mental illness.

55% seems a little high.

Also, pedophiles =/= child molesters.

frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS02E3

Thus, a tiny percentage of the population (homosexual men, 1-3% of the population), commit one-third or more of the cases of child sexual molestation.

I wonder if libs would be comfortable spouting their "10% of the population" shit now :^)

This article is the biggest redpill on homosexuality that exists on the internet right now. There are better resources direct from the scientific literature, but for your average person who can't search academic journals themselves, this article is the best resource there is.

And it will be buried by all of the pro-fag shilling on this board.

No one will read it.

No one will care.

There's one of the sources for the "50% of gays were molested" figure.

There are others that suggest it's as high as 60%.

Here it is,

Here's the actual paper:

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0145213495000173

So being gay could literally be passed on by infection at a young age?
As in: having gay experiences early on in your life programs your brain to be gay?

Reminder that faggotry is probably caused by a contagious brain parasite.

westhunt.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/depths-of-madness/

sage

Why sage a relevant thread?

Are you from reddit?

Because a sage is not a downvote.

Please, explain for the thread what you think you just accomplished.

I've always been curious if you redditors actually think a sage does something to a thread.

This is what I've always thought. Your first sexual experience is likely going to determine what you are.

So, you are not interested in learning anything contrary?

meh, i doubt it. there are these tribes where all young men suck dick and swallow cum, to absorb "male essence" or whatever, and they don't have more fags than any other people.

fucking newfags

Uhh, if the men want to get sucked off and have little boys swallow, they're faggots.
Sorry to break it to you.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

you guys realize pedophilia and homosexuality are two different things right?

sage

If you have any bifag or fag friends supervise th hardcore when around kids, that's what I'm going to do when I eventually have kids.

They are overwhelmingly related neurological disorders.

Statistically speaking pedophilia is a subset of homosexuality more than it is of heterosexuality, due to being so vastly over-represented by homosexuals.

It was already cited in this thread

Pedophilia is primarily a homosexual phenomenon.

There's may be some, but they're likely rather old. Probably 50 years or so old since homosexuality was removed from the DSM in the early 70's due to political pressure. It pretty much came down to "muh feelings" trumping the actual scientists. You should read up on the history of it, it's really pretty depressing. It was one of the biggest signs that academia as a scholastic society was dead or dying and it made sure psychology could never be taken seriously again.

Beyond that it's really difficult to find much of anything for a number of reasons.
Homosexuals, though their ranks are growing, are still a statistically minuscule population. It's hard to get a good sample when the population you have to draw from is relatively small.
Not only are their numbers small, but up until the last 20 years or so, few people would openly admit their deviancy. The cultural adoption is fairly recent (and probably completely artificial).
Getting anything published to that effect in the current political climate is nearly impossible anyways. The same bleeding hearts that took out the DSM classification run academia now and they've turned it into an echo chamber. Getting anything out that doesn't fit the narrative they want to spread is an uphill battle.
If you do by some miracle manage to get it published it tends to get buried. It gets thrown to the side, ignored, and forgotten, making it hard to find later because it never gets cited, never gets viewed, never uploaded virtually, or available publicly.

The best you're going to be able to do is find statistical surveys. Find ones particularly for domestic abuse reports, and compare their frequency to the total population rates. Other than that, there's a long history of anecdotal evidence that show a high correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia.

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, also known as the DSM, is the official list of mental disorders to which all mental health professionals refer when diagnosing patient. The first version, released in 1952, listed homosexuality as a sociopathic personality disturbance. In 1968, the second version (DSM II) reclassified homosexuality as a sexual deviancy. Soon afterward, gay protesters began picketing at the APA's annual conventions, demanding that homosexuality be removed from the list completely. In 1973, after intensive debate and numerous disturbances by gay activist, the APA decided to remove homosexuality from its next manual (DSM III). What followed was a swarm of outrage from psychiatrists within the APA who disagreed with the decision and demanded that the issue be reconsidered.
In 1974, a referendum was called and approximately 40% percent of the APA’s membership voted to put homosexuality back into the DSM. Since a majority was not achieved to reverse the decision, homosexuality remains omitted from the APA’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual. To the LGBT community, this omission from the DSM was a logical move. They felt that, absent from any unbiased social-science research to prove that homosexuality is inherently pathological, the only thing that had been keeping homosexuality in the DSM was societal prejudice. However, many in the scientific community have criticized the APA’s decision to remove homosexuality from the DSM, claiming its motives were more political than scientific.
Dr. Ronald Bayer, author of the book Homosexuality and American Psychiatry, writes:
“The entire process, from the first confrontation organized by gay demonstrators to the referendum demanded by the orthodox psychiatrists, seemed to violate the most basic expectations about how questions of science should be resolved. Instead of being engaged in sober discussion of data, psychiatrists were swept up in a political controversy. The result was not a conclusion based on an approximation of the scientific truth as dictated by reason, but was instead an action demanded by the ideological temper of the times.”
Along these same lines, a recent radio documentary on the subject of homosexuality revealed that the president-elect of the APA in 1973, Dr. John P. Speigel, was a “closeted homosexual with a very particular agenda.” Another of the reasons APA members were so quick to vote in favor of homosexuality’s removal from the DSM, according to Dr. Joseph Nicolosi, is that many in the psychiatric profession had “failed to identify, with certainty, the psychodynamic causes of homosexuality, and consequently to devise a reasonably successful treatment for it.” It should be noted that although the psychiatric profession as a whole has failed in treating homosexuals, there are still many psychotherapists who report great personal success in such treatment.

Found the faggot

While the medical profession in general has done much to advance our knowledge of human functioning, in some cases it seems that modern medicine seeks to recognize or diagnose only those problems that it believes it can remedy. I found this out a few years ago when I experienced an unexplained twitching in my eye. (The medical term is “blesphorospasm.”) I visited a general practitioner, two optometrists, an ophthalmologist, and a neurologist and underwent a thirteen-hundred-dollar MRI only to be told I had no problem. Although a few of the physicians were able to name my symptom, none could tell me, with certainty, what was causing it. It wasn't until I visited a doctor friend of my dad’s (whose alternative methods were not recognized as legitimate by my insurance company) that my problem was diagnosed and corrected. And, I might add, he charged me only forty-five dollars. Gordon Dalbey writes, “I am convinced that the American Psychiatric Society [sic] removed homosexuality from its list of mental illnesses simply because the psychiatrists were tired of failing in their human efforts to heal it.” He suggests that the reason much of secular psychiatry has failed in treating those with unwanted homosexual desires is that it has ignored the spiritual component of this process. Dalbey points out that homosexuality is something that “only the Father God can heal.”
Another factor in the APA’s decision to remove homosexuality from its list may have been the perception that there were not many homosexuals who desired therapy to change their orientation. This perception may have been fueled by the fact that ex-gays were not nearly as vocal in 1973 as we are now. I take issue with the fact that the APA and many other professional organizations have moved far beyond just saying that homosexuality is not an illness, and instead are now saying that reorientation therapy could potentially “harm” someone tying to change from gay to straight. Groups like the American Psychological Association, the National Association of Social Workers, and the American Academy of Pediatrics have upset a large portion of their membership by rejecting the idea that homosexuals can change. In doing this, most of the major psychological associations have turned their backs on people like me. But there are still hundreds of mental health experts successfully treating homosexuals; they just aren't advertising it. This is because doing so could get them into trouble, if some gay activists have their way. There has been a move in the APA to make treatment of homosexuality a violation of professional conduct for a psychiatrist, even if it's done at the patient's request.

Aren't lesbians over-represented in domestic abuse and overall more dysfunctional (as in miserable couples, alcoholism, disorders, etc.) than gay men? I wouldn't be surprised if like gay men lesbians or at least non-straight women are over-represented in sexually abusing minors ala Lena Dunham.

Classification as a mental disorder doesn't really have any objective standard. It is just up to the whims of the psychiatric associations (and since psychology is bullshit it is even worse).

Classification as a mental disorder doesn't really have any objective standard.

The objective standard is if any given behavior decreases the quality of life or safety of a given individual or group. You might say that "quality of life" is subjective, and it is, but not really significantly when it comes to mental health.

Certainly there are bullshit standards such as "I feel unhappy about my wage slave job and failed marriage" = "you must be clinically depressed," but when it comes to other examples like schizophrenia, where the individual cannot even function on a basic level and can become a threat to themselves and others, the objective standard is clear.

It's the same with homosexuality. Homosexuality is objectively a massive decrease in the quality of life for the individual as well as their peer group, unless their peer group is made up of exclusively compassionate individuals who consent and condone to that individuals behaviors. Yet even then the objective standard of a decrease in the wuality of life is readily apparent, such as in detailed within the FRC article linked above regarding homosexuals and child sexual abuse, in addition to all the other statistics of homosexuals and promiscuity, homosexuals and drug abuse, homosexuals and impulsivity and risk taking behaviors, homosexuals and incidence of anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation, etc even within compassionate peer groups, the list goes on.

Homosexuals are objectively mentally ill and statistically prone to molesting underaged boys.

And Holla Forums loves them.

whoops, meant to meme arrow this one

I think the best statistic from that website is

I would LOVE to know what percentage of child abuse cases are done by Homos AND Trannys. I bet if you factored in Trannys as well, it would account for upwards of 50% of all child rape cases. that would do alot in showing that this is a mental disease, and not a normal psychological condition.

Anyone know if this data can be found somewhere??

Homos already make up 50%+ of all child rape due to the underreporting by male rape victims.

Trannies are homosexuals, you fucking idiot.

what the fuck

I meant within the academic.psychology there is no real objective standard. And a lot of it is relative anyway. A schizophrenic might have been fine functioning in a tribal hunter gatherer society but when it comes to modern society he is often fucked.

Gay pedos and rapists always get covered up. The LGBT orgs have very wealthy members and very powerful lawyers. Media refuses to describe pedos who exlucsively molest boys as gay. Even though, that's what they are.

This dam will break eventually.

Literally everyone but my "partner" is heterosexual. I don't want to participate in the "gay community", something that was made up by (((them))) to give the appearance of strength in numbers.

I don't ever want to adopt or have children of my own. Children need both a father and mother in the household. Same goes for single motherhood, it's cancer.

I don't want to get married. Marriage is for straight people, gays have no business in marriage.

"Equal rights" are you fucking kidding me? I already have equal rights thanks to feminism back in the 70's. Any push for so-called gay rights in government is a subversion tactic to further rot our society.

All I want to do is live a quiet life and everyone to leave me alone. Bonus points if you can avoid acknowledging my homosexuality like you would avoid staring at someone with a big scar on their face.

I rarely reveal my (((true identity))) on this board but here is my two cents.

I'm going to get off this thread now and go back to LARPING as a white male on the rest of Holla Forums See you guys out there.

you're misrepresenting the data from the second article.

child sex offenders != all homosexuals

that study isn't broad enough for what OP is looking for.

a blanket study would be nice

Well at least you know you're fucked up.

You realize that they’re fucking not, right?

IT DID BEFORE FAGGOTS THREATENED TO KILL THE APA AND THEIR FAMILIES IF THEY DIDN’T VOTE TO REMOVE IT FROM THE DSM

Psychiatry is a laughingstock now because of 1. kike influence and 2. votes against science because of feelings (and threats). That’s the ONLY reason it’s “not” objective.

If you’re really a faggot who sees the error of his ways, the only thing you should be doing is speaking out against faggotry to the news and real people, as well as STOP BEING A FAGGOT, SINCE IT’S A CHOICE.

I'm sure that's a woman.

a chink in the armor of cognitive dissonance will expedite the process for all other topics

Is that true though? Im just trying to use (((their))) terminology. I dont think they consider trannies as homos, so their stats would reflect accordingly.

Can you point me to the direction of a source on a 50% figure? Im in the process of redpilling some people and that info would help a ton. 50% sounds way more convincing than 33%

Indeed. You should really try to get over that gay thing. Surely there's a 'beta' manlet out there that could fit well with you, if assertiveness in males is intimidating.

You're not putting any pieces together. Like a retarded faggot you can't put anything together and need it predigested for you in 5 to 7 word bullet points.

Try wrapping your head around these ideas:

The fact is you stupid piece of shit, you're too goddamned stupid to understand the implications of any of this.

You're probably a faggot yourself and got raped by your gay dad.

Wow, some faggot mod deleted a comment I made describing all the statistics.

Good job, faggos.

You think that's bad? Read on anons:

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/

My favorite:

Yep use logic something I like to say is:

Edgy liberal atheists can agree that love and attraction are things that are created by the mind/brain and not a mystical force (they can also agree that biological functions exist due to evolution). So let us investigate why we even feel these things in the first place. I propose that the only reason humans feel sexual attraction is for reproductive reasons. Anything that does not feel sexual attraction will not reproduce and will thus die out according to the laws of evolution. So if a persons love/sexual attraction mechanism which exists in his mind does not make him her reproduce (formulation is kinda off but you know what I mean) then this persons love/sexual attraction mechanism is broken. Since these mechanisms are created by the mind and they are broken the mind must partially be broken. If the mind is broken or just partially broken one has a mental disorder.

you are all cumskin faggots and this board belongs to us now

cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin