Is Venezuela such a weak nation /pol could invade and take it over? they have a lot of oil

Is Venezuela such a weak nation /pol could invade and take it over? they have a lot of oil

it just seems to be run by a person with shit for brains. Why can't /pol do a better job?

Sometimes I think about taking over a South American Nation . Does anyone else ever dream about making the 51st State etc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venezuela
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venezuelan_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Equatorial_Guinea_coup_d'état_attempt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Walker_(filibuster)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, it has a lot of sulfur viscous crude, which is why its failing.
Its not a place to be anymore, and is the sign of globalism failing.

And especially, how to deal with the population?

They're almost 31 million. More than 5 million in the capital city Caracas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venezuela
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venezuelan_Army

They have 120 000 armed forces with mostly Russians and Belgians weapons.

We would be only a few thousands, less than 10 000.

The advantage we would have is the IQ, Venezuela average is only 84, while the average here is in the 120-140 range.

Overthrowing the government would be quite easy, but we would have to deal with constant guerilla and maybe a foreign intervention (UK?)

Also embargo from good goyim countries.

Holla Forums can't even take control of their own lives.

Shit nationstates/LARPing tier thread in the making

No, it's pretty much impossible to take over a nation unless you're another nation. All the countries of the world have no interest in recognizing the legitimacy of an external coup so, assuming Holla Forums could somehow take over Venezuela, Colombia would just refuse to recognize your authority and liberate Venezuela with US supplied arms.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Equatorial_Guinea_coup_d'état_attempt

I hardly believe that.

I do. Only high IQ dorks are drawn to text based interweb sites.

feels bad man

O.P.'s idea is not completely nuts.. It's actually been done before back when being a filibuster meant actually getting something done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Walker_(filibuster)

considering they have a standing military and this is a fingolian noodle recipe bbs, no.

this is what i was born for

i don't give a shit what any military welfare queen might say about "muh war is chaos," and "you'll die," it's going to be great

assuming you do. cleaning up the existing mess would be 1000 times harder.

THIS

The locals can't even get basic food, The military is actively stealing live animals from farms to feed troops.

How in the fuck would Holla Forums even feed a expeditionary force.

This is something you'd need to sort out first OP and top of that do you even have rally point and bug out point??

We could just build a wall

Take over their country, nope wont happen.

Import a desperate starving qt3.14 gf, even the most autistic neckbeard here could probably pull that off.

Just send her pics of walls of toilet paper and canned soup and say " theres more where that came from bb ;)" I know some of you already have that shit from your SHTF preps.

pic moderately related

We need to secure our own homelands before we can restart colonizing the lands of the subhumans.

Find a way to get the key oil players backing you so that sweet sweet black oil can be put in a pipeline either to the sea or to a neighboring nation, but being sold by a US Oil Corporation.

the cheapest way would be finding a Venezuelan insider who could help you acquire a warehouse / truckload of weapons . Or just recruit enough of the Nationalist in the Military, you don't need every single military person just the most national ones who truly want the best for their country and who understand that there are Venezuelans elements that are hampering their Nations Progress.

Obviously it won't be won be a sheer volume of Holla Forumsacks unless it becomes a popular movement. But you never know. if Americans start hearing about the opportunity to fight to create a 51st state. It could turn into a national crusade of sorts.

For right now this is about installing a white group of people running the nation, making the decisions. So that it is run judicially, efficiently, and in an administrative nature (of or relating to the running of a business, organization,) which is what whites are excellent at.

Right now Venezuela is being run by a fool. Once you get a group of white people running that Nation. Only great things will come for the Venezuelan people. White's won't play favorites with corrupt Venezuelan leaders or their cronies. they will pick the best and brightest Venezuelans for key leadership roles, they will improve the military, abolish corruption and increase business and most importantly create a business environment that allows all Venezuelans to participate in so that there is market competition.

What the population wants is a government that does their job, that doesn't have and create economic chaos. A white leader will quell the economic chaos, root out the corruption, and run Venezuela properly. I feel so passionate about this, and I don't know exactly why. When I see Venezuealn leaders running their own damn country into the ground. It makes me want to invade, overthrow, and reorder. Something whites can do but the current Venezuelan government cannot, has not, and will not for the forseable future.

They might not all be that loyal to the state, for some its a job not a calling, for some its an opportunity to be corrupt and rape their own nation and people. Like I said it is about finding the ones who are truly Venezuelan Nationalist, brave, and not open to bribes. They are willing to slaughter the corrupt officials, give you weapons and fight alongside with you. Furthermore they will be put into power once a government and leadership reorganization happens. But you gotta make sure they don't get corrupt, or they get purged. I'm talking about people like the Soldier who has moved up to through the ranks doesn't take bribes drives a truck, or the businessman who is worth a lot in Venezuela but doesn't live his life with all the rich wealthy trappings and has a Venezuelan Flagpole in his front yard. Those guys should be in charge of that Nation not the crooks. It would be honestly fun to find those types of Nationalist organize them, fight with them, help them reconquer their country.

more then enough.

UK won't be a problem and will be someone who will be an ally in something like this.

Embargo won't happen if the Oil groups are behind the fight for the United States of Venezuela

Just buy a large piece of land and build a white only community.
We can just watch the happening on satellite tv while we enjoy whitetopia.

ftfy

Yet modern Nations like Israel have some how formed… And a painter nearly conquered Europe. If you ever doubt that Nations can fall and crumble remind yourself of my favorite Adolf Hitler quote "If you will it, it is no dream"

If a orderly plan was made so that oil would flow from Venezuela to either the USA, a neighboring nation, or to the ocean / world market key players would be interested but it can't be done through normal government channels because no one wants the Political flack from getting caught trying to do a covert take over of Venezuela. And that is the honest truth not some conspiracy.

Well it is only a coup if it gets reported that way. Colombia would come around once the oil starts flowing. US won't help Colombia take over Venezuela because that is too obviously of a indirect take over the by the USA and allows other neighboring nations to rightfully buddy up with china/russia for allies to protect their own sovereignty.

There is no mess to cleanup it is a purge, that is accepted by the Venezuelan Nationalist, small to medium sized business leaders who are community driven etc. People aren't going to be upset when the corrupt officials magically disappear and life gets better. People will be happy to be put to work, to have a government running like a business, and to see improvements to roads infrastructure etc. Things whites excel at when put in charge or from conquering.

the wall is for Mexico. Look at a Map and find Venezuela u nigstain.

William Walker, please leave.

No, because I don't want chinky eyed Indios to have equal rights like I do.

I always dream about what it would be like if I kicked the nigs out and became the overlord of some impoverished African nation like Zimbabwe and what policies I would enact to fix it.