Sharkesha and her 6 obese kids

Split a half a billion dollar jackpot!

Praise the dead jew on a stick!

youtu.be/Y3-2PcuxPHE

Thanks for the non-politics thread Satan, Holla Forums really needs more of those

checked

Sheeeit

It's better than the pro trump shills 24/7

Did a 50 iq negroid just win 500 million dollars on this fucked up planet or she an actor?
The strange scripted story they tell is not a black fsmily. She's reading off a script.

nice satan trips

I give them 6 months before they are all on welfare again.

Sage

Go back to reddit the donald if you get triggered so easily

Reported

This is politics just like when shlomo goldberg won the billion dollar lottery.

Seriously go back to reddit you trump shills are cancer5

Sage

I am saging my own thread since you trump shills are crying so much . Goodbye fag

Reported, again, for admitting to being a paid shill.

One of the reasons that I hate the lottery is that it almost always ends up going to some retard (retards typically being the ones who buy them anyways). It's just one big message of "Shit nigga, just hope you get lucky in life. Hope and change, fam." My family members are all much older than me and never want/ask for much, so for stuff like birthdays, they typically put in around $20 worth of scratch tickets and other ones like Lotto 649 (Canadacuck here). Every time that someone ends up winning the big money, it's pretty much always some Pajeet from Mississauga or somewhere that can barely speak English and couldn't tell you if Winnipeg was to the east or west of him. If it IS someone who is actually from my country though, they're always like 70, and have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel anyways.

So in this case, awesome, now there are some loaded kwangz whose brood are going to be the worst kind of idiots, spend it on retarded shit, and then blame whitey when half of them have overdosed or are broke as fuck.

Hopefully they all OD on "the largest pile of drugs discovered by any US law enforcement agency".

Another Canacuck here. I can confirm this.

best I've won is when I broke even for the tickets I bought that day.
it was $4

I honestly think most of the time it's fake. Or the few times they let someone real win they make sure the winning ticket is only given to someone who purchased it with an EBT card.

gibs