Hitler and Iran

What are your perceptions of iran?

Hitler called the shah his Aryan brother. But Jews have always historically lived there, even during the Hitler's time, and to this day.

So what is the country of Iran, it's people, and/or it's government in Holla Forums eyes. Can't seem to decipher a straight answer from my lurkings. Based Aryans? or cucks to zion?

Just wondering out of pure interest

Other urls found in this thread:

independentsentinel.com/irans-unholy-alliance-with-hitler-enshrined-in-a-name/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithraism
cosmolearning.org/documentaries/barbarians-with-terry-jones-434/3/
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-stranded-iranian-asylum-seekers-sew-their-mouths-shut-in-protest-at-greek-macedonian-a6745281.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3199084/Yet-boatloads-Syrians-land-Kos-screening-centre-opens-cruise-liner-experts-say-250-000-arrived-Europe-far-year.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fjn-leEIT70
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml#pigmentation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Persian_Wars
veoh.com/watch/v6270652d3wh88BD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_capital_flight_from_Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_language
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
youtu.be/60IDTAg33K0
worldhistorymaps.info/maps.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythian_languages
dienekes.blogspot.ca/2012/07/huge-study-on-y-chromosome-variation-in.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Persia
youtu.be/8Jq0damMgUU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War
desiringgod.org/articles/historical-evidence-for-the-resurrection
iranian.com/main/blog/jahanshah-javid/genetics-iranians-least-similar-europeans-or-other-near-easterners.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_peoples
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/01/on-the-origin-of-stories/424629/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_of_Alexander_the_Great#End_of_the_Achaemenid_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susa_weddings
nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/abs/nature14317.html
dienekes.blogspot.com/2015/02/a-story-of-69-ancient-europeans.html
books.google.ca/books?id=FrwNcwKaUKoC&lpg=PP1&pg=PA82#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

independentsentinel.com/irans-unholy-alliance-with-hitler-enshrined-in-a-name/

related

Iran is based.

"Advocating the common Aryan ancestry of ‘the two Nations’ … the Reich Cabinet issued a special decree [in 1936] exempting Iranians from the restrictions of the Nuremberg Racial Laws on the grounds that they were ‘pure blooded Aryans.'”

thoughts?

There are some who are very European looking. They are a case where special judgement of racial quality would need to be made on case by case basis.

"pure blooded aryans" according to the reich

does this decree need adjustment?

maybe its jew magic that makes the concept of a aryan mudslime irreconcilable

It was for political reasons (needed dat oil nigga), and there wasn't going to be any mixing anyway, so it was really irrelevant.

Strange how these people mostly don't have blond hair and/or blue eyes but have the same facial structure as germanics.

It's Aryan genetics. Europeans and Persians are more closely related than to other groups since they both descend from a population originating from the Caucasus mountains. Then the Arabs came from the south and the Turks came from the northeast, cutting the Aryan race in half. Slavs are the remnant of East Aryan (Iranic) Scytho-Sarmatian populations in the north.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithraism

the pre-jew-cuckery pagan religion of the Romans originated in persia

cosmolearning.org/documentaries/barbarians-with-terry-jones-434/3/

highly advanced methods of warfare

the greatest cultural achievements of the old world the result of healthy competition between two ancient Aryan civilizations (Rome vs Persia)?

very true.

but should also be noted that Hitler's fascination with the relationship between Ancient Aryans and the Occult led him to embrace Iran

very true.

but should also be noted that Hitler's fascination with the relationship between Ancient Aryans and the Occult led him to embrace Iran

The problem really is that they are often very mixed, so there is not a pure population in Iran. It runs from indistinguishable from a southern European or even central European all the way to full blown sandnigger.

you can thanks turkroaches for this.

i know one who claims persians can always tell themselves apart from other sandniggers from facial structure. apparently this is uniform across the country

but regardless. i think there is a point in analyzing the effects of Aryan Culture on population from which it arose/was bestowed upon. Might be as significant as genetics. The two probably intricately linked-according to the newest science. Which is probably why globalists want to destroy culture first and foremost.

though the people are very mixed, iran still only nation to retain original language after mudslime invasions. Aryan language. Aryan language -> aryan culture

user, your shits old, but still close on some things, especially considering it was made before genetic tests. Here's some new data.

In a very distant past, some of our people went west into western europe, and some of our people went east into northern Iran.

Then the arabs came, killed and mixed with our people.

Genetically speaking Iranians are partly us, partly arab.

Arabs rule Iran with sharia today, a lot of Iranians hate this oppression and defy it with alcohol and parties.

I don't know much about Iran, except that our people a long time ago went there and got killed by arabs and arabs are now in charge of Iran.

tl;dr: Majority of Iran is Arab, northern Iran is a blend of aryan people and arab people. They are oppressed by islam.

He declared Japs honorary Aryans but had no problem prosecuting fellow Europeans.

Some more detailed pics.

difference between honorary aryans and declaration of 'pure-bloodedness"

japs were exempt from nuremburg laws, but not on grounds of being pure-blooded aryans

imposition of sharia on iran is a very recent phenomenon from my understanding. since '79

and due to result of justified backlash to gloablism, which was usurped and guided toward islamicization at the behest of the same forces behind gloabalism.

attempt to destroy an Aryan culture that still strong in the face of the Jew?

the arabs destroyed Persia
Persia has never been our friend but it has never been our absolute enemy either, even the greeks who despised them did so because they feared them not because they were inferior
Persia was a rival, that was conquered by Alexander yet still rose again to rival Rome
Islam annihilated Persia though, the customs of the Persians were absorbed and altered by the semites all 'islamic art/architecture' is just mutilated Persian remnants, the parts and works that did not represent their gods, religions or personifications
The Persians had developed an advanced form of internal air conditioning using a system of tall stone towers that could be rotated mechanically that funneled air drafts into subterranean water ducts filled with cool water that was then funneled into the buildings rooms via vents
so the Ancient Persians had advanced air conditioning, modern day 'Persians' execute people for repeatedly displaying signs of public drunkenness
islam destroyed Persia, any aryan/white traits you find in Persians today is just a ghost of a dead race re-surfacing momentarily

(((Islam)))

from my understanding the persian people are not the biggest fans of islam. and the executions are not at all supported by the population, but forced upon them by an authoritarian regime

Persians are NOT closely related to Europeans, they are genetically SEMITIC.

Iranians are not genetically Indo-Europeans either, they are predominantly Haplogroup J2 which is native Mesopotamian or "Fertile Crescent".

They went through language-shift after Indo-European invasion from steppe.

Yeah, these are pretty good maps. Iranians are not White or Aryans. Most of them don't even carry Proto-Indo-European Haplogroup R1a.

Source : eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml

the point i am trying to make is that our focus should be on reinvigorating Aryan cultures, the aryan culture of the persians seems to have remained even though their genes may not have necessarily remained

though most geneticists will argue that bone structure is more pertinent in determining genetic history rather than pigmentation, which the persians seem to have retained. but the Aryan culture seems to be the more resiliat factor.

thus re embracing aryan culture, aryan religion, language, ethos and symbolism, is essential. discarding anything abrahamic

D-Does this mean that Persians are welcome in the future ethnostate?

An ex of mine is from Iran, and even though we are no longer a couple, I care greatly for her, and I would really hate to see her go.

Pics related are roughly what she looks like.

zoroastrianisms on the rise again in Iran but eh

you've got it the other way round m8 but you're sorta right, Persians were descendants of the semitic Elamites that lived east of Sumer, while Parthians were indo-aryan steppe nomads they were similar to the Scythians during the time of the Kassites of Babylon but by the era of Nebuchednezzar the 1st they'd started to become a civilized people
Iranians are the modern day mixture of persians/parthians after one and a half thousand years of arab dominance in the region, the Parthians originally hail from the eastern shores of the caspian sea southeast of the greek colony of Cimmeria and the Persians originally from the area where Elam once existed, they rose from the ashes of Elam basically

Pick one, you shitskin fucker.

okay, so the girl on the right is obviously aryan in terms of bone structure. but with black hair/brown eyes. what to make of this?

But she is one of the most intelligent women I know, and she and her family have embraced the European way of life in every way possible, completely abandoning and detesting Islam, and embracing either secularism or Christianity.

Really, she is European in every way except for genetics and appearance.

Eh, if it's good enough for Adolf, it's good enough for me.

They are still NOT genetically Indo-European or white, there is barely any Indo-European Haplogroup R1a in Eurasia.

They are Semitics who went through language-shift.

They are mostly Haplogroup J2, if thats white to pol then Jews are white because Jews are Haplogroup J1.

Maps related : Eurasian branch of Indo-European Haplogroup R1a, there is barely any in Eurasia.

She's indeed Aryan.
Aryans, whites, indo Europeans or whatever we call ourselves are the most diverse race in the planet.

Name one race other than ours that comes in different color of hair, eyes and textures of hair or even shades of skin from pale to bronze?
You can't.

We are diverse already in our cultures, languages and looks and are considered a race where individualism is highly valued.

This is why "White countries need diversity" is retarded because the same looking cookie cutter shitskins are destroying the diversity and very uniqueness that our race has.

the more i read, the more i start to think that the jews have been trying to divide us from a natural Aryan ally. the Persians.

Imagine if another age of healthy competition between aryan nations with mutual respect were to come about. the advancements that would occur…

yeah the arabs loved to rape and massacre people
consider that Persians and Parthians largely weren't Christian but Zoroastrian or still worshiping old pantheistic Sumerian gods
That meant they had no protection from the arabs and their rape and blood thirsty appetites
those that didn't convert were either massacred, exiled to India or if you were a woman you had the ever loving shit raped out of you by a gang of arabs
Parthian is am etymological descendant of the Indo-European language and the Parthians are a descendant group of the Parni one of the three great tribes of the Dahae who were an Indo-European people that lived in modern day Turkmenistan before as the Persians wrote the 'Turkmen drove them out'

Natural ally or not, the kikes defintely want Iran gone because they're an opponent of Israel. Keep in mind that Iran's current feud with the ((((West)))) began in earnest when the Allies invaded neutral Iran and deposed the Shah, just so the Soviets could gain a better Lend-Lease supply line from British India, and when they appealed to FDR, he told them to eat shit.

I agree, Persians are our natural allies.

Me on the left.

This was meant for you.

Just like best Korea, judging by how much the (((western))) Media are shitting on Iran every chance they get, those guys must be doing something right.
For the most part that means standing up to amerikike imperialism trying to subvert the sovereignty of their nation.

The fact that the jews have lived there for a long time could mean that theyre less influenced by the rootless diaspora kikes that rule the US. Similar to iranian islam having nothing in common with the sauda wahabism that we have to deal with every day.

Preddy damn gud, would like to visit some day.

'Allies'
you mean america
Britain was the one who appointed the Shah and rose him up, it was Americans and your ideas of Islamic Republicanism that overthrew him

I don't have a problem with Iran, I have a problem with Saudi Arabia.

I'm sure the Middle East would resolve itself quickly if Saudi and Israel disappeared tomorrow. Most of the world would be partway fixed as well. Hmm, what's that, a commonality?

i get the feeling that Trump sees iran as our natural ally as well. the persian people, not necessarily the government. memeing for moving away from saudis and toward iran is a fruitful endeavor

Sandniggers detected.

Sandnigger persians or anyone from Middle East is not white or aryan or an "ally" to Whites or Europeans.

Iranians are part of huge refugee problem in Europe, they're no better than niggers.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-stranded-iranian-asylum-seekers-sew-their-mouths-shut-in-protest-at-greek-macedonian-a6745281.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3199084/Yet-boatloads-Syrians-land-Kos-screening-centre-opens-cruise-liner-experts-say-250-000-arrived-Europe-far-year.html

i sense strong jewery from your posts

modern day Iranians are semitic, read my damn post you illiterate shillnigger I made no argument for the support of Iranians just that their history is a story of tragedy, a fall from grace caused by semites, not like the jews/arabs scourge on the world

hard to see how the genes of a nation could change so much since 1939. when hitler proclaimed them pure-blooded aryans

see above for arguments pertaining to aryan bone-structure. saying modern-day iranians are semitic due to conjectures about the ethnography of iran circa 2000 BC is not an argument.

keep posting jewy pics

he also supported Islam remember
it doesn't matter, Persia was a melting pot that was conquered by rape hungry semites and the rest is history
To reiterate every aryan looking Iranian you see is a ghost of ancient Persia/Parthia resurfacing momentarily in their blood

but what if theyre all aryan looking in bone-structure? is the entire nation a ghost of ancient aryans?

Only dumb cuck american would see shitskins as an ally, it's because of you cuck americans europe has refugees flooding in today.

the whole point here is that theyre not shitskins, at least according to hitler, at most accordning to modern understadning of genetics. try to keep up

again read my damn post, i dont support them and im not a yank

yes

whats your personal support for them or your being a yank got anything to do with them being aryan?

are you gonna listen to reason or your false preconceptions that have been planted in you by the jew?

kekk. just wait for it. i think we might actually hear this. Trump is a very smart man

You can almost see the reporter thinking about it when he asks why we can't question the Holocaust.

Sandniggers detected.

Lack of Indo-European genetics in Iran is because majority of the population were never Indo-Europeans, only the elites were.

Local population were Semitics. Indo-Europeans were just another invaders. Iran has always been Semitic Haplogroup J2 since pre-historic times.

BBC report on ancient Iranian genetics (spoilers : they're not aryan). youtube.com/watch?v=fjn-leEIT70

BBC report? kek

the persian empire was ruled by iranic peoples. it was started when cyrus II united the different tribes. he himself was part of one of the tribes.

iran is not india, you half-wit.

they were an indo-aryan nation, their rulers were made up of their own people. they didnt have a caste system either, because they didnt need it

Indo-Europeans were TINY minority in Iran, India and Afghanistan. Local population were native people, who were ruled by elite Indo-Europeans.

There were already Semitic-Mesopotomians Haplogroup J2 people living in Iran when Indo-Europeans invaded from steppe.

Maps related : Eurasian branch of Indo-European haplogroup R1a-Z93, there is barely any in Iran (10-15%).

source : eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml

the rampant jewery in this thread derailing substantive discussion has solidified in my mind that the jews are actively attempting to keep us from our natural aryan allies.

i've learned what I came here to learn…

Best of the mid east. They seem more civilised.

Kurds are also kinda cool.

A country that had what it takes to be "modern" but Islam and the west sadly set it back a long ways. Because of that, combined with nuclear weapons, they are a threat to the west that must be handled cautiously, although I think mainly they are a threat to Israel, which deserves every bit of animosity directed towards it from the peoples in that region. I wish them the best and don't want to see an establishment candidate win the presidency here because it will mean certain war there. I understand why they want nukes but I don't want them to have them because they aren't stable enough.

There are some interesting aryan genes floating around in Iran and Afghanistan etc but to call them white is a joke.

Just because you change IDs doesn't mean we are not aware that you're the same shill, Moshe

Hitler moves Jews to Palestine

Hitler makes friends with Iran

Hitler knows that Russia dominates all its neighbors except Afgan and Iran

Do the math plebs. He was planning for the future if the war lasted longer, and it did. The war never ended. But you can't mix with Iranians and get a real Aryan.

Low IQ sandnigger thinks hes "Aryan"

Hitler liked iran when iran werent muslims retards

Daily reminder that Iran is one of the few places on earth that survived the "women's liberation" movement. Greece, Rome and Babylon didn't.

I knew an iranian guy, was overall nice.
good at programming at dota, won a few tournaments.

The Iran of then was different of the Iran of now.

But the Iran of then were cucks still, they refused to help Hitler with their war, and then were later attacked by both the Soviets and the British anyways.

You are misinformed, the cult of Mitras did gain popularity amongst the legions, but not in the general roman populace and their pantheon was not derived from Persian religions.

That said, points out that the idea of Aryan mudslimes is…difficult, however the pre-semitic religion of Iran was much more complementary to Aryanism just as pre-semitic European belief systems were.

And this argument always was and always will be incorrect. Language derives from culture, which derives from world-view, which derives, perhaps, from a higher source (spirituality and race, as inseparable concepts). Although your point stands that Aryanism was likely the cause of Persian civilization and belief systems- I just contend that identifying language as the harbinger of the Aryan spirit rather than blood and folk-soul

Although that's all just in regard to their civilizational origins thousands of years ago. These days, as has been stated in the thread, they've been put through the meat grinder of invasions, migrations, rape, and race mixing. We Americans talk about how we'll be Brazil in 100 years or less if we don't fix our shit- Europe will be Iran in 100 years.

Ethnic Persians are as white as Greeks and Italians, in some cases whiter. They're migrants that came FROM Europe and settled those regions, basically they went back there if you go by the Out of Africa theory (bullshit btw)

However that region is central to what was once the entire kbown world, they've got ethnic groups from all over. "Iranian" describes someone from the nation of any ethnic background but "Persian" is the majority and they're ethnically similar to Mediterraneans and Eastern Europeans. There's also similar peoples in Syria and Afghanistan, and the entire middle east sans the Arab regions. Arabs are Semites, as are Sephardic Jews (Ashkenazis are not semites, so using the term "anti-semitism" in their case is a non sequitur)

Semites are the dogs of the middle east. They're everything bad in a shitskin, they're stupid and low class, breed like crazy, and spread their backward religion with violence (and have done so throughout history since it's inception) They conquered most of the mid east because of their retarded dogma, including Iran. Persia was conquered by Islam way back when, and Iran was reconquered in the 70's during the whole "revolution" thing (it was Islamists seizing power, as they do any time there's potential to create a power vacuum and take control). Many Iranian people, not just Persians (I can't say what percentage) despise their current government. They've gone full scale protest to the brink of another anti-islamist revolution as recently as 2008, so hopefully we see a change over there and we can be bros with them again. They're a far more sane ally than Israel even with the Muslim clerics in power, without them theyd be pretty epic if you know anything about the culture of the Persian empire m they're big on human rights and logical governance.

The current islamic ruler is slowy dying. The persians need to overthrow the islamic rule and expell arabs.

Genetically, Iranians are neither white nor Aryan. They have always been semistics ruled over by Indo-European elites. See :

Just because someone speaks Indo-European language does not make them white or aryan. African Americans speak Indo-European language today, does that make them white?

Europe will never turn into Iran or South Africa if EU falls, we'll see how Brexit goes.

I know several Persians that are transparent tier white, but an Iranian won't necessarily be. For example Ahmedinejhad (their former president) was a full Arab monkey-man.

Bernard Lewis (author and historian) wrote in his book "The Assassins" that many of them had blonde and even red hair (uniquely "European" traits) and that's how they blended in so well with the enemy (European crusaders at the time). The Assassins, the group that coined the phrase assassination, were mostly Persian and some Syrian.

They have a very rich history, definitely comparable to the histories of many European societies. The Persian empire was one of the greatest of all time, very interesting to read about if you want some historical book recommendations.

What's this magical group you're trying to describe that you always misname as Aryans? Do you mean Indo-European? They're also in that group too. Their language is even Indo-European, they just use Arab letters.

I'm not trying to subtract from the greatness of the White Race. It is a great thing for the world and always has been, but it's further spread out than you think. Greatness is not exclusive to our small mother subcontinent. Our greatness has spread out into Russia, the Americas, Australia, of course it's spread right next door to the middle east. Those men are our brothers, though the dogmatic Islamic ones are as misled as the SJWs and I don't blame you for being at ideological odds with them because I am too.

This.

Even if we don't want them in our countries, they could be a great ally in the middle east and keep semites at bay.

Never met a Persian I didn't like, especially female ones. I agree with the old model of diversity though, one here and there, not a fucking flood or even double digit percentages of the population. The only migrants we should accept are white, ideologically like minded people. Persians are white, but we shouldn't take the Muslim ones. Adherence to Islam is basically how you tell the based ones from the retarded ones. Of the two Iranians I've gotten to know both were atheist believe it or not. Maybe we should ban fedoras too.

Just because they speak Indo-European language does not make them Aryan. They speak Indo-European because of elite dominance over local Semitic populations.

Genetically, Indo-Europeans are TINY minority in Iran, India and Afghanistan. Local population were native people, who were ruled by elite Indo-Europeans.

There were already Semitic-Mesopotomians Haplogroup J2 people living in Iran when Indo-Europeans invaded from steppe.

Maps related : Eurasian branch of Indo-European haplogroup R1a-Z93, there is barely any in Iran (10-15%).

source : eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml

Iranians are not allies, they are part of the refugee problem Europe is facing today. See :

I didn't say they were similar to northern and western Europeans did I? Are you one of those "Italians and Greeks aren't white" shills?

Nice try Shlomo. I still like them better than greatest ally.

Those are TINY minority who are elites, Indo-Europeans spread those traits to those region.
Native Iranians are Semitics, like Ahmedinejah. They have been in Iran before Indo-Europeans.

Source : eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml#pigmentation

BBC documentary on ancient Iranian genetics: They are NOT Aryan. youtube.com/watch?v=fjn-leEIT70

Sandnigger detected.

Iranians are not same Greeks or Italians. By your logic Turks are more "white" than Iranians, does that mean Turkey should be let into EU? Turks can settle anywhere they want in EU?!?

top kek

fuck off moshe. spamming your jewery

there was never a race difference in ancient iran between the rulers and the people

This.

the aryan language was not imposed on them. theyve had it as far back as history can tell. in fact the earliest evidence of written word is in iran, using, surprise, aryan language

very different from africans who speak english now

this was the language of their own people, and got the name aryan, because that group of people, the groups of tribes existing in iran at the time before forming the persian empire, were collectively known to themselves as aryan people

Stay the fuck out of the West unless you want your asses handed to you again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Persian_Wars

youre right, it is a hard one to pin down. of course blood plays a huge factor. but i think the folk-soul of the aryans is none other than their linguistic culture

veoh.com/watch/v6270652d3wh88BD

check this out. skip to bit about persia

was never defeated by rome. took 3 roman emperors prisoner. culture of knighthood and chivalry, steel plated armour, advanced archery and horsemanship - all from 2000 years ago

persians are the based aryans of history the jews have been hiding from us. might even have something to do with atlantis

plato envied the persians' societal structure. got his idea of philosopher kings from the 'king of kings' in persia

15 minutes in

Yet they were defeated by Muzzies, and conquered by Muzzies.

yes. very unfortunate

Genetics don't lie you stupid low IQ sandnigger.

Iranians are not genetically Indo-Europeans or Aryan. They are native semitic fertile-crescent population who were ruled by Indo-European elites from steppe.

They went through language-shift due to elite Indo-European dominance. Iranians have little to no Indo-European genetics.

Source here : and

When the fuck did all these faggot jews come into Holla Forums? Iran is more advanced all countries in Africa, South America, and more advanced than most countries in Asia, probably eastern europe (save for russia and one or two other countries), and has pulled off many scientific achievements without needing the help of whites or other countries while also being under economic sanctions while also constantly being threatened with war. Need I also remind you that the "low IQ" religion of Islam is what guided them through a lot of this success. Their students in their schools aren't put through the severe conditions the super strict asian parents of china and india (FUCKING STREET SHITTERS GET ALL THIS EDUCATION AND THEY CANT POO IN THE LOO, YES THAT INCLUDES THE CHINKS) and yet many of them still perform better than their competitors do.

The country is self-sufficient and has accomplished much within its less than 40 years of existing. They don't need to declare "iran will be superpower by 2030" because they're probably already there. On top of that Iran has an almost nonexistent problem with terrorism despite being next to both Iraq and Afghanistan while also having one of the best proxy militaries in the world (Hezbollah, a group that even ISRAEL has feared).

So let me ask you this. Do you really think Iran is just a bunch of dumb sandniggers who follow an oppressive religion?

Pic related, the most powerful man in Iraq, the ghost of the middle east, the iranian general Suleimani.

kek. your data is unconfirmed you kike shill faggot and your arguments are fallacious. typical kikery

THE PERSIAN EMPIRE WAS COMPRISED OF THE INDIGENOUS TRIBES OF THE REGION. there was never any racial difference between the rulers and the people.

your strong handedness in continually posting the same thing in the face of several responses to your bullshit arguments show you to be NONE OTHER THAN A JEW

only kikes argue that way

Indo-European is purely a linguistic classification. Iranians are known to cluster closely with Southern Europe and indeed many do look white but they're not. Because they speak the language (and are descended from Aryans) they're most definitely Indo-European.

Hate to burst your bubble pal, but Iran had an average IQ of 84 not much better than the rest of the middle east. Pre revolution Iran was a shithole due to much of the population being religious fanatics who rather fuck goats than improve their nation. The revolution actually brought higher education, better development and living standards. Don't look at those cherry picked photos of the elite who look western, they don't represent the main population.

I dunno if you're still in this thread, but it doesn't look like Donald Trump likes the Iranians, especially after that issue with our military contractors (I don't think they were even soldiers) drifting into their waters. Also, I believe he thinks the billions of US taxpayer dollars lie, we didn't give them shit, we just unfroze their bank accounts for their capitalists which was in the billions.

That being said, Trump's dislike of the Iranians isn't as concrete as wanting to deport the illegals. I'm sure if he really considered all possible angles he might work out a new opinion.

Iranian girl here.

i don;t know where you get this kike data (chinese hi IQ? kek theyre just hard workers)

i go off of my experience, not the machinations of the jew, and every persian i have ever met had far above average intelligence and distinctly aryan facial structure

thats why their women are so fuckin hot. they look like tanned white women with bigger tits

Is that really a bad quality? Regardless, China and East Asia as a whole has a much higher IQ than the Middle East.

Nice Anecdotes, but you must be referring to the intelligent Persians who fled to the west after the revolution. They're not representative of Iran as a whole.

Now you're using the muh dick argument.

I'm not sure if there have been any large-scale reliable studies done on IQ in Iran.
Iran does objectively have the worst brain-drain in the world. A large number of graduate students and phds leave the country.
It costs the nation approximately 50 billion a year.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_capital_flight_from_Iran

All this to say, the intelligent and educated Iranians don't really contribute to much to the nation, which is a shame. The country is doing very well if you take this into consideration.

Back then iran was a secular monarchy that wanted to westernize, then it went full retard and had an Islamic revolution

if you had any idea about the the real world you would know that persians dominate the sciences. go to ANY fucking faculty from north america to europe

NASA is filled with iranian americans

this. iran has been too isolated due to santions to have any reliable studies on IQ

what we do know are the ones that leave to go to school in the west. and those are not the ones who up n left after the islamic revolution. (who are all objectively white and completely unislamic). the iranians, raised in iran and studying in the west, all have astoundingly high IQs. which leads me to believe that this conception of iran as having low IQ is a product of the kikes' doing

The engineering/physics department at my Uni is roughly 45% Iranian, 45% Asian, 10% White.
:^)

Again, brain drain.

how do we expain this?? BECAUSE THEYRE FUCKIN ARYAN. we need to recognize this. they are our natural allies against the jews

So you proved his point.

Best middle eastern country and most advanced, your point? Like I said before, it's more advanced than many western and eastern countries too.

Dumb little sandnigger, prove me wrong by finding me a genetic study of Iranian population where they claim you are decedent of Indo-Europeans from steppe.

Iranians are not genetically Indo-Europeans, they are native semitic fertile-crescent population who went through language-shift after Indo-Europeans arrived from steppe.

more source : BBC report on ancient Iranian genetics (spoilers : they're not aryans) youtube.com/watch?v=fjn-leEIT70

He poster he was replying to said "persians dominate the sciences". 45% is not dominating you illiterate retard.

Yeah, okay. we'll take your word for it, little sandnigger.

there was no language shift kike. and the rulers of iran were the same race as the people in ancient persia

Shah of Iran on Zionist Lobby control

Very true. But to be balanced and give the flip side of the coin, the Iranian diaspora is a biased measure of Iranian intelligence because only the hyper-educated or vastly wealthy immigrate to the west.
There are very many highly intelligent Iranians. But to have a complete picture we have to sample Persians (no Kurds, Balochi, etc) in IRAN. Until then all anyone has to say about IQ is pure speculation.

Shah of Iran talking about Jewish control and influence in the US 1978

No need to get butthurt about the facts of life, friend.

Prove me wrong, little sandnigger. Go find me genentic studies about Iranian population where they claim you are Indo-European.

There was langauge-shift, you low IQ shitskin. Majority of Iranians Haplogroup J2, how did they end up speaking Indo-European language? Less then 10% of population carry Proto-Indo-European haplogroup R1a1, they were elite Indo-European invaders who settled in Iran from steppe.

yes, the guy is a typical kike shill

old JIDF tactic, pretend to be of one ethnic group (kike pretending to be white) and attack another ethnic group (persian), to cause divide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_language

kike shill faggot. no language shift.

no caste system = rulers were same race as people

kike shill. cite your source for low IQ and genetic markers. where did this data come from?

classic kike shilling

exactly. the demise of the jews will come when the aryan nations unite.

this is why AIPAC vehemently opposes any conversation with iran, and they constantly put out movies demonizing persians

Clearly, you have IQ lower than 80 since you cant comprehend anything i wrote.

Just because you speak Indo-European language does not mean you're genetically Indo-European or Aryan. Indo-Europeans were just another invaders to Iran.

Find me genetic studies, not wikipedia articles.

Source covers various genetic studies: eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml

BBC report on ancient Iranian genetics (spoilers, you're not aryan) youtube.com/watch?v=fjn-leEIT70

They are mixed, end of

They can be respected allies but they don't belong here

I don't think you understand how science works.
You have an observation about the haplogroup frequencies in Iran. Yes. Given.
And we have observation about the language, and it's origin and tree it belongs to.
[e.g. dokhtar (Farsi) = dottir (Swedish). Same naming convention too: Jonsdottir (daughter of John) = Turandokhtar (daughter or Turan)]

Now how to we explain this disconnect between language and genetics?
So I ask you: who are these elites that invaded? What civilization were they? What tribe were they? When did this happen? What year? What historical documents report this?
You have nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zip. Nihl.
All you have is your belief that this is true.
Incidentally, if you are an idiot if you want to characterize J as Semitic. Most of Iran is J2. J2 is equally prevalent in Greece as it is in Iran. it's origin is Mediterranean and Balkan. It is the ANCIENT GREEK haplogroup. If you think Iran is Semitic than Greece and Italy must be too. If you think Greeks and Italians are not white you are stupid. See above evidence from Eupedia about J2.
Also. YOU ARE WRONG.
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
Look at Iran in this table. Iran has the lowest J1 and J2 frequencies of all the middle east. Iraq. Yemen, and Palestine have 81%, 73% and 39% respectively. Iran has 10%. That is the lowest in the region, even lower then Chechens. Iran has the lowest J2 also, it is 12%. Compared to 26% in Lebanon and 29% in Iraq. This is Lower than the percentages is Romania (13.5%), Italy (14.5%), and Greece (whopping 23%)
It has the highest R1a (16.5%) and R1b (6.5%) in the region.
THE NUMBER OF R1a+R1b (23%) OUTNUMBER J1+J2 (22%). THIS IS NO THE GENETICS OF A NATION WHERE "ELITES IMPOSED A LANGUAGE. IT IS MINORITY J.
all this is evidence of the alternative theory.
youtu.be/60IDTAg33K0
Proof: - Persia was Zoroastrian. This religion is not Semitic and was not imposed on Iran, it is native to the region.
- There are written histories from the time of Alexander and there is archeological evidence that before Persia was an empire it was made of tribes such as: Bactrians, Medes, Parthians, Parmi, Tocharians. These are people are native to the region. If you seriously believe that these were elite invaders then prove it. What was the name of the peoples/civilization that preceded them that they invaded. You have nothing. Because they are FROM IRAN. see the maps.
worldhistorymaps.info/maps.html
Notice how the one from 1300BC says IRANIAN PASTORAL PEOPLE? NOT SEMITIC PASTORAL PEOPLE.
- It is conclusive that the Scythian were Iranian people because the Scythian language is part of the Iranic language family. Everyone knows Scythians were Aryan.
"The Scythian languages (/ˈsɪθiən/ or /ˈsɪðiən/) are a group of Eastern Iranian languages of the classical and late antiquity (Middle Iranian) period, spoken in a vast region of Eurasia named Scythia"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythian_languages
- There is proof of Iran's past Aryan peoples in the genetic profile of Assyrians. Iranian Assyrians have majority R1b haplogroup. A very very high 56%, see the table from (Grugni et al. 2012).
dienekes.blogspot.ca/2012/07/huge-study-on-y-chromosome-variation-in.html
- Where did the J2 come from? Well we have actual history about that!
youtu.be/8Jq0damMgUU
The Sassanian and Byzantine Empire were invaded and destroyed by Arabs of the Rashidun Caliphate (there's where the 10% J2 comes from). This is history. You can't deny it.

You have no facts. Btfo.

Proven WRONG.>>5989529

How many Kikes can you fit in a car?
2 in the front. 3 in the back. 6 million in the ashtray.

JIDF is full force in this thread.
Read Nigger.

So tell me. What was the name of the Semitic people that that preexisted the Medes before 1000BC? What was the name of the civilization?
Why can't you answer? Maybe because they didn't exist.

So you need to stop shilling and pulling lies out of your ass.

Hi Shlomo.
Please direct your attention to

Are you a retard who doesn't understand fractions?

That's approximately 1 out of every 7 people.
Idiot.

That's not historically or scientifically accurste, nor is it based on any evidence. You're saying Cyrus the Great and the entire Achaemenid dynasty weren't Persian, but European? They were very Persian, and Persian is the majority. look at numbers and stop acting like r1a are the only "white" traits. That group just signifies very white pigmentation, and those groups have accomplished very little in terms of civilization compared to Persians, Greeks, Italians, and Egyptians. If you look at the history of those places compared to that of places with r1a traits… Why are you even promoting that group as superior? What have they accomplished compared to those 4 empires? If you look at the history of the middle east there's more than that, Sumerians, Akkadians, etc. that have all accomplished so much.

What happened was the Arab shits spread and conquered everywhere, just like they're doing incognito in Europe as we speak. That would explain Turkey, you'll find European and Semitic traits there, as you wouldn't throughout the middle east. The thing is you go to Iran or Syria or parts of Afghanistan, and you find much less pockets of Arab traits and many areas where they haven't blended with Arabs at all ethnically or culturally, see also: Kurds.

Agreed.
Iran is very clearly a country with admixture or non Aryan people. And it shows in the genetics of the nation.
It's not 100% Aryan, but that's not to say it has 0 Aryan heritage, which some kikes in this thread want us to believe.

Exactly.
Just because we are a great people that doesn't mean Europe is for us. It's time for the Iranian diaspora to come home, to have our own equivalent of MAGA.

This meme needs to die, see above post. Tell me what people of r1a traits have accomplished compared to southern Europeans and middle Easterners. The only great empire that comes to mind is the British, I can think of 8 in the middle East alone. Italian and Greek culture pwn any of those snowniggers even harder, and the ideas birthed from those cultures is considered quintessentially European. The r1a cultures are the ones borrowing from their accomplishment, which spread to them through, spoiler alert: proximity to the middle East.

You guys are essentially WE WUZ tier.

First of all Semitism is a word for a specific ethnicity. Ethnicity is primarily based on language. Arabs and Jews are Semites because Arabic and Hewbrew are Semitic languages.

Secondly Persians speak Farsi. Farsi is not a Semitic language:

Thirdy, Moshe, you're a faggot that has to go back to Tel Aviv and await gassing.

I agree. Iran is admixed, and the genetic heritage can vary vastly from individual to individual, which makes it more important to make judgments on a case by case basis.

I've met some swarthy Iranians, but also some white ones. the rest are a blend (there's a pretty strong North/South divide in appearance much like Italy)

Here is Maryam Mirzakhani. First woman to win the Feilds Metal (Nobel Prize of Math). She is 100% Iranian, not half or mixed. She lectures as a math prof at Stanford. Notice the blue eyes.

People often mistake Farsi as being Arabic because they use a similar alphabet.

Related to the topic: I found this picture of Syrian fighters (pro-Assad) on /k/ just now. This is not some cherry picked photo, you can go on the front page of halfchan /k/ and find it right now. Look at these dudes, namely the two in white and red shirts. They look so eastern European it's not even funny. I'm surprised they aren't Slav squatting. Then you have the guy on the right who's tan skinned, he likely has Arab admixture or is fully Arab.

Syrians are the same case as Iranians, as Syrians and Persians are very ethnically similar. You have your Arabs there and you have your ethnic Syrians and Persians. It's like spics in the US, you're essentially claiming that all Americans are spics because there's a concentration of spics in some areas. No, they're separate groups, and because they live together there's going to be some admixture here and there.

Damn it, pic related.

r1a is eastern european you gay faggot nigger bitch hole.

I thought these guys were Chechen at first

Also 'mirin hard at those forearms

So what's your point? The highest concentration of r1a is in Poland. Are Poles the master race?

Pic related is case closed, they even have a high concentration of your obscure haplotype. Well over half their overall pie chart are traits found in Europe, so yes there are likely concentrations of people who are 100% genetically similar to europeans.

This is something we should be proud of, look how far our people have spread and what they've accomplished. Just read some damn history, trust me you WANT to be similar to Persians bud. If they weren't us then that's another group we'd have to come up with explanations for why they're not really superior, like the Asians. Now the asians… Definitely not white, but their greatness is said to come from the Neanderthal traits they share with us.

I'm kind of confused by the point you're making.
R1a and R1b are the haplogroups that belong to continental Europe, combined they make up almost all of Europe. R1b is Western European and R1a is Eastern European.
I1 is the Scandinavian/Nordic haplogroup.
J2 is Mediterranean/Greek.

I agree that Greece and Rome contributed more to Europe and the occidental tradition more than Vikings (snowniggers you say?) ever did. I mean there's a reason we read Plato and Aristotle rather than….. than…….w-was there ever an ancient Nordic philosopher? Before 1900s it was mandatory that students take classical studies, every educated person could read and write ancient Greek and Latin. No one made students learn old norse runes and read the Elder Edda and the Prose Edda. Nordicists are a crazy bunch. Colosseum and Aquaducts vs Mead Hall and no plumbing? lol

But what does this have to do with Iran being 23% R1a+R1b? and 11% J2?
I'm simply saying Iranians are Indo-European. I'm not saying that being Nordic is a prerequisite for great civilization. Persia was great without snownigger genes. How is this "We wuzz"?

Kikes are just trying to say Iranians are Arabs and Jews. I'm saying that is false. They are also saying that J2 is Semitic/Arab. I'm telling them it is Greek, and Ancient Greece was a great civilization.

Are you saying R1a and R1b (i.e. European genes) are only great because of J2? I don't understand.

You are correct, the greatest concentration is in Poland as you can see in the map.

They're still diluted regardless and can't even think to mix with us unlike other Aryans.

I was just pointing out your mistake. You seem to be the one dividing. I do believe Persians are very similar to Europeans. There are a lot of conflicting opinions on here regarding them.

Lets put aside the DNA shit for a second. We know a lot of Iranians look very European, as do a lot of others in West Asia. We know ancient Greeks said they looked basically the same as them. We know that Iran also happens to be in a high traffic area regarding migrations and invasion. They've been mixed with Mongols, Turks, Arabs. So that explains why many look white and others look kind of white but a little bit off, like different noses and eyebrows. Its a similar story with other nearby counties, like Iraq, Syria, Turkey, etc. Is it this mixing that is responsible for them being so weak, in addition to Islam?

This is Maryam Rajavi the President-elect of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI; Persian: ‎‎ Shoraye Melli-e Moghavemat-e-Iran), founded in 1981 in France, is one of the two parliament in exile of the "Iranian Resistance" (the other being National Council of Iran), and is a political umbrella coalition of five Iranian opposition political organizations, the largest organization being the People's Mujahedin of Iran.
She's 100% Iranian, not half or mixed.

Looks white. Acts white. Is white.

We're not looking for people who "look white". They need to BE white. Plus she looks like any other sand nigger from the Levant and North Africa.

Too late, she is married to some Polish guy.

Nazanin Afshin-Jam and Peter Mackay are cute together. She's also 100% Iranian, not half, not mixed. Gorgeous son too.
She was Miss World.

Iran is the only country in the region where secular democracy can succeed.

People are animals, and democracy can only succeed with domesticated animals. Persians are domesticated: upbeat, not prone to violence, pleasure seeking, superficial. Arabs in comparison are wild beasts who need a strict animal tamer.

What about Turkey?

facts about iran

1. iranians are genetically similar to most arabs despite what they try to shill everywhere
2. iran lost a war to literal iraq lmao
3. theyre brown

Hi Moishe, despite the plans for greater Isreal, Iran did not lose to Iraq. Iran never lost any territory, it's still a country unlike Iraq and it has it's own self determined government.
Saddam Hussein and the USA got rekt.

Nice try though

Fuck off, shit skin. You and the Kikes disassembled the toppled Colossus of Rhodes and sold it as scrap. Fuck you and the kikes for all eternity.

Please, educate yourself nigger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War

Naw, the Ashkanazi jews are new to the region. The jews that are traditionally lived there are the Biblical jews, not the modern jews whose religion isn't related to the Torah or Bible in anyway.

Only newfags from /r/atheism compare Jesus to modern jews because modern Jews do not actually worship the Torah at all but instead all use the Talmud.

Saddam Hussein was on the verge of making the middle east into an actual enlightened civilization until the USA fucked it up for Israel. This was common knowledge amongst seasoned Holla Forumsacks but I was very pleased to see Trump say the same thing. That man is going places for sure.

Clearly he's talking about men, like Hussein, and to a lesser extent, Gaddafi and Assad, who were able to clean up the mudslimes and actually build something against all odds. Not sure if I'd go as far as to give them Aryan status as with the Japanese, maybe that was political, but they are worthy enough of some level of respect compared to the niggers who I’d have no problem seizing their lands.

It's not the religion that makes Jesus and modern Jews similar (even though the teachings of Jesus are nothing more than a theistic flavor of the communism propagated by Jews and both groups emulate the same ancestral culture heroes of Israel), it's the race. Semites. Jesus was a mortal Semite, modern Jews are mortal Semites. Oh, and they do worship the same god, a non-existent racial deity created thousands of years ago as an amalgam of the Canaanite pantheon in order to unify the savage tribes of Israel (one king, one god, one nation…simple stuff, thus why blind subservience is such a big part of ALL the Abrahamic religions). It doesn't matter if Cuckstians think that Jews are disqualified because Jesus said so; he was nothing more than another Semite after all.

All the the vileness of modern Jews is applicable to Jesus and the Cuckstian religion. It is a subversive contagion which deceives the lower classes of non-Semitic nations into believing that it is acceptable to worship a foreign savior, a god created by foreigners, and a foreign tradition. It is not. All non-Semitic Cuckstians are race traitors, and all Semites are enemies of the Europoid race.

No, it is he religion. Jesus was a semite, like the Palestinians, The jews nowadays are white because they are a Turkish/Romanian gypsy race called Ashkanazis.

I agree that the scheming and subversive nature of the Egyptian/Babylonian jews are coded in the Ashkanazi race but Jesus was not Ashkanazi.

Jesus wasa biblical jew and he chastised the rabbi jews at the time for not practicing the Religion of Moses (you know what the Talmud is right?) and he basically told all the Mosiec jews to become Christians.
The Talmudic jews today are not actually semites and practice a region completely related to Biblical Judaism which is no longer extant.

The fact that you don't make the distinction between the two types of jews or their races makes me think you are kinda new. As for the Christians, yes most are pozzed, but saying that the liberal variety which are common today is representative of the whole religion is like saying liberal whites today cancel out past achievements of our white race before being poisoned by the jew

Not all of them and according to population percentage not even the majority. It does go to show what happens when you have a multicultural society, admixture is a gradual process but since ancient times they've been multicultural and there's still Persians left…

More falsehoods to distract from the facts that Semites have always been the problem, Jesus was nothing more than another Semite, and modern Jews are Semites.

It's amusing that you would call someone else new while peddling the same Khazar theory which has been slapped down before. Semites have always been our enemies and remain our great enemy to this day. That is why Cuckstianity has NEVER been acceptable, because it demands that one abandons the faith of one's ancestors and instead worship a Semite and a god created by Semites. The tradition of Cuckstianity in Europe is the murder of those Europeans that refused to convert from the true heritage of Europe and the destruction of cultural landmarks related to that heritage such as noble bloodlines, the priest caste, and physical holy sites. As I said, the teachings of Jesus are nothing worthy of praise or emulation because they are the same subversive filth Semites have always peddled and continue to spread to this day. Cuckstianity only ever seemed halfway decent because European pagans forced to convert never bothered to actually understand the nature of the religion and continued living according to the traditionalist and racialist values they already held. As rabbis grew in number in Europe and Cuckstian theologians delved into the philosophy of a communist religion, the culture engendered by Cuckstianity became the destructive liberalism seen today, just as Jesus preached. "B-but Jesus said us goyim don't have to accept Semitic values just because we're worshiping a Semite and a Semitic god." Even if that were true, which it isn't, we know that religion and society do not work that way. What you believe in shapes your worldview and what you worship shapes your world. This is another truth which Cuckstianity subversively denies in order to infiltrate and destroy other cultures. If you don't hold the same beliefs as the men who first crafted your civilization, that civilization will perish. If you worship another race, you will become a slave to that race. Especially in the case that the religion in which you are participating teaches a slave morality to better control its adherents lest they act according to the values of their blood rather than the values of their masters.

you try too hard mr.shill

you do realize why the shill is not arguing with facts and just spouting buzzwords? if he presented facts his whole argument would crumble the moment you picked it apart like a jenga tower.
His arguments:

christianity = communism, because a materialistic ideology has everything in common with a religion about a creator god that created a universe for spirits so they could become more like his begotten son.

semites = bad, because this one particular group of people in that group of people who are defined by their rejection of the thing im criticizing are evil.

foreign = bad, I guess the germanics were all race traitors when they adopted roman technology and philosophy and religion. Only today in the 21st century (through … propaganda) did people free themselves from the christian yoke! only now are we not cucked and race traitors! the last 1500 years have certainly been an embarrassment to our beautiful european race.

europeans = one race, we wuz caesars n alexanders n shiieett (the former being leader of a multiculti empire and the latter wanted to export europeans into asia and asians into europe)

My view of Iran? This world Muslim shit-hole…

Notice the Christcuck does not even attempt to deny the truth, that Jesus was nothing more than a mortal Semite and the god of Abraham is nothing more than a racial deity of Semites. Instead he attempts to dissuade others from seeking a connection to the tens of thousands of years of Europoid civilization and to commiserate with Semites rather than one's own race. The Christcuck will tell you that we must adhere to the thousand year history of slavery to a Semitic religion because that is traditional, but completely dismiss the idea of returning to the way of life and ideals our peoples held when they crafted civilization (which would later be generously gifted to Semites) tens of thousands of years before the "chosen people of god" advanced beyond burying their dead and fearing the darkness while shepherding livestock as nomadic savages.

So who is it you want to emulate, our ancestors or one of the foreigners whose teachings have done nothing but corrupt our countrymen?

Look at how he formats his posts. He either has severe actual autism or he's a (((shill))).

Even if he gets destroyed, he'll still keep posting just to get replies and derail the thread. The whole gambit these shills have is posting stupid or in-factual shit to get replies.

I'd love to see you prove that jesus did not resurrect or that the bible is not historically accurate. Atheists who spend every living moment trying to find ways to attack christianity can not do it so I doubt some low tier shill would be. They are both undeniable facts, to deny one would be like saying napoleon didn't exist or caesar is fiction.

more like do you want to believe in something that's true, be true to your ancestors or believe in some 19th century fanfics unrelated to pre-christian europe and shitpost on Holla Forums for 10 cents per post. kek. also good job avoiding everything in my post. kek.

Sure thing, right after you provide ANY evidence that he did. I can't really disprove something for which there is no evidence to even refute.

How about that Exodus which turned out to be a fairy tale? Or the Abraham believed to be a retroactively created culture hero rather than a historical figure. As for the NT, there are simply no stories which even have a place in historical context other than the crucifixion, which quite possibly is the only truth to be contained other than the "letters sent by cult leaders to various cult organizations" that are included after the gospels. Of course, I've only seen one source verifying the crucifixion rather than referring to it as a part of the mythos of the cult. If including historical information among with stories is enough to make those stories "truth," I can rather quickly whip up a document that includes known facts and a story about my dinner transforming into the god of everything and empowering me with the ability to decide what is true. With my newfound power, I declare to know for certain that Jesus was a mortal Semite and nothing more. Now prove I am not the incarnated form of the dinner god.

CHRISTCUCKS

kike shills blown THE FUCK out

this

brings us back to the importance of aryan culture

very hard to pinpoint aryan genetic markers, only thing you can do is pinpoint melanin markers, and we already know that the mediterranean aryans (persians, greeks, italians) had far more advanced civilizations than the nordic aryans, so pinpointing muh blonde hair blue eyes bullshit does not prove anything

aryan culture sprung out in iran, in the form of the great persian empire, independent of outside forces. they are aryan, and Hitler was right to declare them pure-blooded

I wish people on Holla Forums would take a few minutes to look up what haplogroups are.

This meme needs to die. There are three entities who have ever been superpowers in history. British, USA, and USSR. And British got btfo and surpassed in every way by Russia.

They had power for a while, but not comparatively more than others around their time period.

Pretty good, but on par with the above three? Not even close.

I agree. Nordicism is a denial of reality. Ancient Mediterranean cultures (Greeks, Romans, Carthaginians) and near eastern cultures (Persia, Sumeria, Egypt, Hittites, Babylonia, Indus, etc) were the first regions is the world to build great civilizations.
It's disappointing that polacks often engage in 'the frame' that Nordicists present, i.e. to prove that a civilization was white and great you have to prove that most people had blue eyes and blond hair. Greeks and Romans are not "lesser" for being tan and having brown hair and eyes. To think this way is believing what you were taught about Hitler in 1st grade (yes children! He wanted to euthanize everyone without blue eyes and blond hair! everyone!). Depigmentation is not a perfect correlate with occidental civilization.

Sometimes it can be disappointing when fellow polacks are so scientifically illiterate.
But then again, these ARE NOT Polaks. These JIDF shills get triggered so hard when Iran is mentioned. We all know why.

Yes, you are correct: British, USA, and USSR are/were amazing empires.
But you don't want to fall victim to historical tunnel vision. There empires are only round 200, 80, and 90 years old respectively, compared to a more 'Deep Time' perspective (on the scale of human evolution/existence) these empires are but blips in time. Very recent and Very Young. Compare British, USA, and USSR too the THOUSANDS or years of the Egyptian empire (Old Kingdom, Middle Kingdom, New Kingdom) there's a huge difference in longevity and stability. Orders of magnitude different.
tl;dr just because an empire is more recent doesn't mean it is more significant, that's simply a bias of salience

à propos
Not true. But USSR is a shitty example. What about the Kievian Russe? I'd consider it an empire, just like China was an empire because though it is racially homogeneous without vassal races/states, it was a unification of local tribes that were once at odds. Kievian Russe was a huge step forward, at the time there was no such thing as "a Russian" they saw themselves as different peoples. It took the mongols invading for them to unite and realize "hey we're all Slavs here, we need to cooperate against these Asian invades"

How so? It was a world power unmatched by anyone except for the USA. Just because you disagree with their ideology doesn't mean they weren't great.

Overall I believe Russia gets the short end of the stick around here when in reality they have a very impressive history.

This is an unfair comparison though because of the acceleration of technological growth. Things change much more quickly than at those times. A period of 100 years today might be comparable to a period of 500 in ancient time.

Sorry, I think I didn't fully explain myself. I think USSR is a bad example because of how unstable an 'empire' it was. From the start it was always plagued by infighting, decay, stagnation. Did Russia really have any glory days? (…I guess Soviet Science and Sputnik was pretty cool) It always seemed pretty unstable, the only think keeping it together was a strong man rather than a true populist or volkisch tradition, and slowly their strong men became weak (I'm looking at you Gorbachev).
I actually don't have as much as an ideologically gripe with Communism as most Polaks do. I think it's a very American, Capitalist, Neoconservative, facile, and trendy thing to hate Russia. It's very much a remnant of the McCarthy 'Red Scare'.
Some of these "Burgers" and "Amerifats" can't get it through their heads that since the early-ish to mid 1900s America and it's government and foreign policy has been synonymous with the Jewish agenda. It was very beneficial to Russia to close it's self off and reject Western Influence when it was exactly the sort of liberalism that would go on to destroy America. Like a polack once said, Stalin never organized pride parades. There was no free love movement, no anti-war movement, no second wave feminism, no hippy movement. We must admit that Russia has Communism to thank for not being a degenerate Sodom and Gomorrah, as much as it was "Jewish Bolshevism".

This is all very nuanced. The west wanted to destabilize USSR with all this 'freedom fetishism' as I like to call it, were people want the right to do all sorts of degeneracy in the name of liberty (see Femen and Pussy Riot).
At the same time I remember when the Yuri Besmenov video was making the rounds proving that the KGB wanted to demoralize America with the Civil rights movement and the anti-imperialist academic movement.
It goes both ways.

I think the wise ones realize that there is more than Capitalism v Communism. The Third Position, i.e. Fascism.

Dumb sandnigger, Iranians have little to no Indo-European steppe admixture, therefore you're NOT Aryan. Average Indo-European admixture among Iranians is 10-12%, they were minority and elites while natives were semitic who still make up majority of the population.

Steppe-admuxture is PC term for Indo-Europeans in genetic science. Try looking for genetics studies regrading steppe admixture among Iranians.

Charts related

1. First chart, Indo-European (Sintasta) steppe admixture in Eurasians. Iranains are LESS than 11% Indo-European.

2. Second chart, Indo-European (Yamnaya) steppe admixture among Europeans.

Norwegians/Nordics are only population in the world* with highest Indo-European admixture. Northern Europeans are literally Aryans, they spread light hair and light eye gene to Eurasia through various invasions, those traits are not native to Middle East.

There are several facts that were thought to be false in the bible but archeology proved them right every time, also the way historical documents work is that it isn't discarded if there are some inconsistencies. There are plenty of historical events that we take as fact that have two inconsistent sources. It would take too much time to list all the evidence for the resurrection of jesus christ so I'll use a cop out and let someone else sum it up for me.
>desiringgod.org/articles/historical-evidence-for-the-resurrection

and it would be historical truth if you it was the inference to the best explanation from the evidence and if there was sufficient evidence, for the resurrection of christ there is sufficient evidence to determine that his empty tomb was discovered by women, his disciples had real experiences with someone they thought was the risen christ for several days and that as a result of their preaching the christian church was established. The resurrection of jesus christ is the best explanation for that.

I'm glad you took my bait, I've revealed your fedora. I now understand pagans are nothing more than proud fedoras who crave god and the spiritual but can't humble themselves because of weak will and so they go and LARP and shitpost about their daddies being mean on Holla Forums

not all Semites are Jews. Lebanese are Semites. Syrian are semite.

yo! kike shill! youve been btfo already

face it. earliest recorded aryan culture is that of the persian people. OG aryans. that culture spread to greece, then rome, THEN, like wayy later, to the north of europe. snowniggers btfo

as a side note, before the holy swastika was passed onto the western and northern europeans, the jews were kept in check

snowniggers keep snowniggering

GTFO Bibi!

Thats the passive swastika of order, or the passive one. The swastika of the Reich was the swastika of change, or the active one. The Reich swastika is evoked when it comes time to rip apart the present "order", and move back the "clock", so to say.

yup. cuz jews were kept in check during that dudes time

You cant btfo genetic science you stupid low IQ sandnigger.

Aryans are from Eastern European Steppe, NOT Iran. They were just another invaders to Iran.

Neither Greeks or Romans are genetically Aryan either, they descend from Old Europeans (neolithic farmers and western European hunter-gathers) who went through language shift.

They are direct decedents of Old-European civilizations (Non-Indo-European) ~ Vinča, Mycenae, Minoans, Cycladic, Eteocretan, Goidelic, Sicanian, Basque and Iberian.

Chart related : See Greeks, they are mostly native neolithic people of Europe, not Indo Europeans (Yamnaya).

Only Norwegians/Nordics are genetically Indo-Europeans along with various Northern and Western Europeans both by genetics and nordic phenotype, see chart. .

Source: eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml#pigmentation

On top of that, Iranians are NOT genetically close to Indo-Europeans or Europeans.

Source : iranian.com/main/blog/jahanshah-javid/genetics-iranians-least-similar-europeans-or-other-near-easterners.html

Proven WRONG. >>5989627

How many Kikes can you fit in a car?
2 in the front. 3 in the back. 6 million in the ashtray.

We all know that Iran (Land of the Aryans) is spoiling your plans for a Greater Israel, Moishe. JIDF, please, there's no need to get so butthurt.

Kike Please,
Just because you Semetic Kikes have 0% Indo-European steppe admixture there's no need to get so jealous us Persians are Aryan.

Listen Mr. Goldburg,
I know Jews are incestuous, retarded, and illiterate (signing their documents with a Kikel because they can't even read or write, KIKE), but please muster all of your cognitive capacity to riddle me one question.

So you say there was a native population that was Semitic? What was this population? Who were they? What were they called?

That's right Moishe, you can't answer that question because they don't exist!

Are you telling me the Scythians were Semitic?
Are you telling me the Medes were Semitic?
Are you telling me that the Bactrians were Semitic?
Are you telling me the Parthians were Semitic?
Are you telling me the Parmi were Semitic?
Are you telling me the Sarmatians were Semitic?

BECAUSE THAT IS WRONG.
ALL THESE TRIBES SPOKE IRANIC INDO-EUROPEAN LANGUAGES. ARCHEOLOGICAL AND GENETIC EVIDENCE PROVES THAT THEY ARE ARYAN. AND THEY ARE NATIVE TO THE REGION.

THEY DID NOT CONQUER ANY SEMITES THERE. WHY? BECAUSE THERE WERE NONE!
The indo-europeans that migrated to the near east and central asia were met with no resistance. There were no groups inhabiting the region when they arrived.
If so, SHLOMO PLEASE TELL ME, what is the name of the civilization they encountered when they arrived? Can't tell me? BECAUSE YOU ARE LYING.

I can give you facts. For example, in India we know that when Indo-Aryans arrived fro the north that they met another population in the south that they conquered and became the elites. The south Indians were Dravidians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_peoples

You notice how in the maps provided to says Iranic Pastoral Peoples. NOT Semitic Pastoral Peoples, notice how the Semites are in Arabia, the Arabian Tribes People.

So you are wrong. In India there were Dravidians. In Persia there was only ever Indo-Aryan migrants. If otherwise, please STATE THE PEOPLE THEY ENCOUNTERED, IF YOU CAN SHOLOMO.

I bet you he's gonna give another red-herring and not answer the direct question. Jews are allergic to telling the truth.

EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS INVALID BECAUSE THE J1 ADMIXTURE CAME DURING THE ISLAMIC CONQUESTS OF 500AD WHEN THE SASSANIAN AND BYZANTINE EMPIRES LOST TO THE RASHIDUN CALIPHATE.
THIS HAPPENED 1500 YEARS AFTER PERSIA HAD EXISTED.

Look, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe I was being hot headed and hasty; maybe you are not JIDF, just someone who is deeply confused about population genetics.

We are not denying that Aryans are from the Eastern European Steppe. I agree. I've read tons of interesting stuff that supports this:
I know it's (((Salon))) but this tit-bit was cool
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/01/on-the-origin-of-stories/424629/

I'm NOT saying ARYANS ARE FROM IRAN. I'm saying IRAN IS FROM ARYANS.
The causality flows the other way.
Aryans migrated, they left the Eastern European Steppe and spread out. Where did they spread to? Well the rest of Europe and the Near East. and I'm saying that when these Aryans left the Eastern European Steppe and entered what is now modern day IRAN they DID NOT ENCOUNTER SEMITES BECAUSE THERE WERE NONE THERE.
When they moved further South-East they did encounter foreigners, these are the Dravidians of South India (see the map of Indian genes to see the big north-south divide). I'm saying something like this didn't happen in Persia because there was no one there!

Aryans migrated to Persia, and that's why Persians have an Aryan origin. All the non-Aryan genes came AFTER, when Alexander and then the Arabs invaded.
The J2 admixture comes from the conquest of Alexander because he was Macedonian (most Greeks are J2) this was around 350BC. Persia had already been a thriving and powerful civilization for hundreds of years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_of_Alexander_the_Great#End_of_the_Achaemenid_Empire
Alexander the Great wanted to meld the Persian and Greek culture into one, so he had all this generals take Persian wives and held mass marriages: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susa_weddings
The J1 admixture comes from the Islamic conquests in 651AD. That's thousands of years after Persia had been born as an empire.
Get your timeline right!

Wew, lad
You need to hit the textbooks.

Ancient Persians

Persians

1. Just because you speak Indo-European language does not make you genetically Indo-European.

2. No modern genetic studies claims Iranians are genetically Indo-Europeans, find me ONE study that does.

3. Iranians are mix of various things but Indo-European/Steppe admixture does not makeup majority like in Greeks and Sardinians. Their closest genetic population cluster are Turks from Turkey not Europeans or Proto-Indo-Europeans.

Source : iranian.com/main/blog/jahanshah-javid/genetics-iranians-least-similar-europeans-or-other-near-easterners.html

Only people people who are closest* population to ancient Proto-Indo-Europeans are Norwegians/Nordic related population both by genetic and phenotype.

Blond hair was another physical trait associated with the Indo-Europeans. In contrast, the genes for blue eyes were already present among Mesolithic Europeans belonging to Y-haplogroup I. The genes for blond hair are more strongly correlated with the distribution of haplogroup R1a.

You need to hit the textbooks.

Again, just because they speak Indo-European language today does not mean they are genetically Proto-Indo-European.

Genetically, Greeks and Sardinians are mostly decedents of Old Europe aka native neolithic farmers of Europe. (See chart)

Europeans are mix of Old Europe (Neolithic farmers and Western European hunter-gatherers) and Indo-Europeans (Yamnaya). Northern Europeans are closest population to Proto-Indo-Europeans today.

I'm sorry, nope. See the attached photo, Iranians cluster closer to the Dutch then even Italians do. Source: The History and Geography of Human Genes by L. Luca Cavalli-Sforza, Paolo Menozzi, & Alberto Piazza.

So you are one of those "Greeks and Italians are not white" shills. Divide and conquer, is that your tactic? Enough said.

You use Eupedia to back that up? Well you need to keep reading son, because look at the attached migration maps from Eupedia that prove that wrong.

So your saying haplogroup I2 and R1a are the only Aryan ones.
And you're saying that Neolithic farmers and Western European hunter-gatherers are not Aryan.
Your contracting yourself because R1a is the haplogroup of Neolithic farmers and Western European hunter-gatherers.

So I2 is the only Aryan haplogroup?
Your logic seems to be anyone with blue eyes= Aryan.

ALL THE MAPS FROM EUPEDIA PROVE INDO-ARYANS WERE NOT NORDICS FROM SCANDINAVIA.
SORRY BRUH, but your Nordicist posturing is factually untenable.

Cluster Map from The History and Geography of Human Genes by L. Luca Cavalli-Sforza, Paolo Menozzi, & Alberto Piazza.
You're wrong, they are genetically close.

no sandniggers would cluster with Germanic populations. Find me quote for this "source" of yours with link.

Iranians are closest to Turks iranian.com/main/blog/jahanshah-javid/genetics-iranians-least-similar-europeans-or-other-near-easterners.html

Those maps don't prove me wrong you dumb nigger. Those maps are accurate human migrations into Europe.

Norwegians are closest population to Proto-Indo-Europeans. See chart (Yamnaya)

Souce and chart right from original study: Massive migration from the steppe was a source for Indo-European languages in Europe.

nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/abs/nature14317.html

Explained on Dienkes dienekes.blogspot.com/2015/02/a-story-of-69-ancient-europeans.html

poor little Kikel needs to learn to read

-Did you read how the Kunda Culture/Comb Ceramic Pottery is N1c1? (N1c1=Asian. Scandinavians are part Asian lol)
-Did you read how Kongemose Culture/Funnelbeaker is I1 (the Nordic haplogroup)?
-Did you read how Tardenoisian Culture/Megalithic Culture is I2?

Do you see how these get supplanted and conquered by the Bug-Dniester or North&South Yamna Culture? Bug-Dniester or North&South Yamna Culture are R1a and R1b.

I1, I2, and N1c1 get taken over by R1a and R1b.
R1a and R1b are Aryan.
NORDICS (I1, I2) GOT INVADED BY ARYANS FROM THE EUROPEAN STEPPE. LOL. WHEN WILL YOU SNOWNIGGERS LEARN?

So according to your statement that just because you speak Indo-European doesn't make you Aryan, then Nordics are Snowniggers and Asians that got conquered by and elite and underwent a language shift!!! HAHAHAHA! Scandinavia and it's genes are still Asian and Snownigger, the R1a/R1b Aryans genes are a minority! top kek.
Swedes and Norwegians have plenty of Q haplogroup, which makes them Mongols lol.

Whereever Persians may stand genetically, they certainly gave up their claim to proper culture once they converted to Islam.

The History and Geography of Human Genes by L. Luca Cavalli-Sforza, Paolo Menozzi, & Alberto Piazza.

Page 82 and Page 99

books.google.ca/books?id=FrwNcwKaUKoC&lpg=PP1&pg=PA82#v=onepage&q&f=false

LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE WRONG.
EAT SHIT YOU DUMB NIGGER.

Signed Photograph of Adolf Hitler for Reza Shah Pahlavi in Original Frame with the Swastika and Adolf Hitler's (AH) Sign - Sahebgharanie Palace - Niavaran Palace Complex. The text below the photograph: His Imperial Majesty - Reza Shah Pahlavi - Shahanshah of Iran - With the Best Wishes - Berlin 12 March 1936 - The signature of Adolf Hitler

Photo: Hassan Esfandiary, and Mussa Nuri Esfandiari Iranian ambassador to the German Reich meeting Adolf Hitler.

Haplogroups =/= Autosomal DNA

The "Yamnaya" component maxs out in Norwegians more than half, which means that they are about more than half Proto-Indo-European genetically. No other population has such high Proto-Indo-European component.

Chart and source from 2015 genetic study journal : nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/abs/nature14317.html

Explained for low IQ sandnigggers : dienekes.blogspot.com/2015/02/a-story-of-69-ancient-europeans.html

Blue eyes and blonde hair is HIGHEST among Nordics and Proto-Indo-Europeans were both and spread these traits to Eurasia. Nordics are still closest population to Proto-Indo-Europeans.

Blond hair was another physical trait associated with the Indo-Europeans. In contrast, the genes for blue eyes were already present among Mesolithic Europeans belonging to Y-haplogroup I. The genes for blond hair are more strongly correlated with the distribution of haplogroup R1a.

That study you posted in from 1994 and the one i posted from 2015!

You proved nothing, you dumb low IQ sandnigger!

Iranians are not genetically Indo-Europeans or Aryan, no geneticists in 2015 would say they are.

"A president that questions Israel's right to exist, a president that denies the Holocaust, cannot expect to receive any tolerance from Germany," Mrs. Merkel said to applause. "We have learned our history."

More like leading fight against low IQ sandniggers for claiming to be "Aryan".

Get your dirty refugee ass back to Iran.

Confirmed for Jew.

See

D'awwww, did lil Moishe's fee-fees get hurt?

mohammad go away its fact that iranians are brown and what i said is true

source: im iranian

Iranians are not white. It is debated just how much blood they share with our ancient relatives, they are probably more closely related to Slavs than western whites, but, they themselves, are a very unique ethnic group most closely related to northern Indians and Tajiks.

Even early on in history they were not white. The Chinese Emperor described their brown skin: "The young Chinese Emperor Liu Chang of the Southern Han dynasty had a harem, including one Persian girl he nicknamed Mei Zhu, which means "Beautiful Sow"(美豬). Liu liked the Persian girl (Mei Zhu) because of her brown skin color, described in French as "peau mate" (olive or light brown skinned)."

That said, they are a great people, they have a great history and culture, they are one of the few nonwhite peoples to ever achieve a great empire and culture, and they could be great allies going forward.

Kaffir means nigger, I think he means Kafir, which is infidel

Glad to see some people who do not fear the truth accept reality. As an Iranian, I thank you for not feeding the beast.

I hope that Iran can oust the Islamic republic and Iranians can finally return to the motherland without fear of political exile. I hope the Western nations can oust the kikes who rule over them with an iron fist, dictate how they live their lives, and how their future will play out.

Long live Iran, long live the West!

It's important to note that there is a huge difference between the Persians, which are modern day Iranians, and the filthy arabs that pretty much surround the area all over.

"Persian" and "Iranian" is actually more or less their way of saying "Aryan" for themselves.

I actually work and have a few Iranian friends and it's sad what is happening to their home. They are nice people and it's crazy how radical the changes have been for the country with all of the regime changes. In fact they are also getting fucked with immigrants as well. I think last I checked Iranians were now a minority within their own country.

It looks like the kikes are trying to cuck all the master races with immigration.

Japan is coming up next.

Those are all white, independent nations he invaded without provocation.

camwhore central. like it or leave it