KATRINA PIERSON CALLS OUT HILLARY CLINTON FOR DEFENDING A CHILD RAPIST AND LAUGHING ABOUT IT, LIVE ON CNN

KATRINA PIERSON CALLS OUT HILLARY CLINTON FOR DEFENDING A CHILD RAPIST AND LAUGHING ABOUT IT, LIVE ON CNN

Skip to 7:00

So it begins. Trump is going to bring this up again and again until it's hardwired into the public consciousness.

Remember, Clinton stated that she took the case as a personal favor, so the "just doing her job" defense is pretty weak in this instance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She did it a couple months ago too. Trump will definitely bring it up himself. I can't wait. This is the kind of shit only alt media would dare air prior to Trump.

(((Wolf Blitzer)))

Does Wolf really think there is any possible way an old audio recording can be matched to someone's voice 25 year later?

They can't even do that now with perfect, lossless FLAC audio.

Top pleb

yes
it was real in his mind

That interview could have been 2 minutes.

He asks the same fucking questions over and over.

Is Wolf thick as shit or hard of hearing?

what the fuck do you think

They've asked this same fucking question at least 100 times now.

Dear God, that brown women is wrecking that Jews shit in.

So did Trump set up this whole thing up to create a wedge to drive the Hillary/pedophile connection into the public consciousness?

KATRINA PIERSON SPITTING FIRE SO HOT EVEN JEB'S GUAC BOWL CAN'T HANDLE ALL THE SPICE!

No.
No.
It doesn't matter.
Can you prove it?
Its not him.
No.
It doesn't matter.
Can you prove it?
Its not him.
No.
It doesn't matter.
Can you prove it?
Its not him.
No.
It doesn't matter.
Can you prove it?
Its not him.
No.
It doesn't matter.
Can you prove it?
Its not him.

I fucking hate Jews. And the media.
But especially Jews.
And especially-especially media Jews.

Poor Wolf, it's almost sad how pathetic he is.

leeeeeeeeeeeel

Just kill me now fam

Goodness gracious Wolf is pathetic. He deserves to be gassed. That said, each time I see Wolf comes across a giant piece of shit. I'm surprised he still has a job. He's already regarded as an idiot after Andy Richtor embarrassed his ass on Jeopardy.

are there any sources on this child rape/hillary claim?

Checked

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

No

Not Trump

The audio expert said he could say it was Trump with "a fair degree of scientific certainty." A fair degree of scientific certainty would get a court case thrown out. This is a non-story.

Also, I wish Pierson would have replied to Wolf's question about bringing up Clinton's issues from 35 years ago with:

Did you seriously just equate an old People magazine article with child rape?

That is an intentional tactic.

You can see for a cunt hair split of a second he contemplated if he should burn that chosen one or not.

He did.

He was trying to get her to slip up, or get mad and make Trump look bad by association, or something along that line.

Read up on Jewish argumentation style.

I understand that joke.

This Jew just seriously said some audio from people magazine is on the same level of importance of a Presidential candidates audio discussing doing a favor for a pedophile and defending him in court getting evidence thrown out and he got away with it. AND SHES FUCKING LAUGHING ABOUT IT! And some people still think these networks are reputable sources and to be trust.

Its all just propaganda now, is this even real life still?

It is amazing how blatant he is here, he goes on and on and on about this stupid thing. It's almost pathological the way he kept going, then tried to hit back with "if a 25 year old tape of trump isn't relevant how is a 35 year old tape of Clinton".

I would guess 90% of people, bluepills and all, who saw that understood immediately that a tape of you getting a child rapist aquitted is not tantamount to a tape of some stupid people magazine interview.

CNN and the MSM are the losers in this interview, again this only helped Trump

bump and share

This is terrbie. I can't listen to this shit. The fucking nigger can't stop parroting the same non-arguments the whole time trying to somehow get a statement that would help his slanderous actions.

Note how Katrina managed to trick him into at least validating its existence ("…35 years ago…").