Any tips for having a family in America?

How can someone raise a healthy family these days? Now that feminism is rampant in the west, women no longer want to listen to their husbands. Women know that if she wanted to, at any time, she can take half of your belongings, the house, and all of your kids. Just never having any kids or any relationships at all would be the easiest route, but the system has been set up that way on purpose… so how does someone have 4+ kids without getting their life ruined? I would really like to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage_in_the_United_States#General_principles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putative_marriage
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/308873/
pbs.org/parents/education/homeschooling/socialization-tackling-homeschoolings-s-word/
hslda.org/docs/nche/000000/00000068.asp
uwlax.edu/urc/JUR-online/PDF/2002/Koehler_Langness_Pietig_Stoffel_and_Wyttenbach.pdf
wayback.archive.org/web/20061120093911/http://www.newstrategist.com/productdetails/Sex.SamplePgs.pdf
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?_e_pi_=7,PAGE_ID10,8785879703
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090813093902AAZ01i3
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/iceland/12165357/Meet-Icelands-first-Syrian-refugees-For-us-its-the-freezer.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IYbE2coMZPc
youtube.com/watch?v=xBXoXB3QvyI
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
instapoll.me/60/
soundcloud.com/the-fatherland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Find an European immigrant girl or a midwest Christian girl and keep her pregnant, while working your ass off to provide for them.

Take advantage of every tax break and welfare benefit there is for kids. Remember, every dollar you take from the state is one dollar that isn't going into babynigga Shequons mouth.

Don't plan college for your kids, that shit is fucking useless and cripples a large family size. Kids can do apprenticeship which is cheaper and gets them middle-upper middle class jobs.

This is my initial selection process.

Legally she has no rights to your assets, nor you to hers, so there's no financial incentive for her to divorce you, and the child keeps you together.

The midwest christian plan was what I had in mind. I am just kind of stuck on what job I should pick, because I am getting ready to go to community college, which is very cheap. I was thinking something where you are self employed so that I do not have to deal with all the work place diversity bs. Maybe being an electrician?

Forgot one.

I believe there are common law wife laws, but either way I was planning on doing a "gold digger test". I do not plan on presenting myself as being rich and also, I do not plan on living in a fancy house. I plan to grow all my own food and brew my own alcohol, etc. So in other words, live without actually generating very much money.

Homeschool your kids.

Yeah, fuck college, unless one of your children are 140+ iq geniuses going to study physics/math or incredible athletes getting scholarships, college is goddamned useless. Youre better off sending them to a military school or getting them real work experience.

Sounds nice. Midwest is the place for you then.

Get on welfare like everybody else. Get a job at Walmart when you need drugs for a party or something.

Homeschooling.

Homeschooling is necessary. Don't date someone who won't homeschool. Don't marry someone who won't homeschool. Don't have children with someone who won't homeschool.

There are secular curricula out there if you aren't Christian. You could make up your own curriculum, too. I intend to teach my children about European paganism as well as traditionalist European Christianity, while also letting them fully explore every aspect of science. I believe in evolution, though I think it was guided. I'll let my child decide what they think.

Homeschooled children are preferred by companies AND colleges. They're the most well-rounded children, that learn proper manners and aren't surrounded by drug and hookup culture. You get to decide who their friends are, meaning you can avoid or limit nigger friends.

If you teach them right and encourage them to have hobbies with kids their own age, there is NO socialization problem. In fact, homeschooled kids often do better because they're surrounded all day by people of multiple age groups.

Take them to museums, zoos, parks, libraries. Let them explore their interests. Oh, by the way… most homeschool days take half the amount of time as a normal school day because there's no busy work. That leaves SO MUCH free time for interests, hobbies, and physical training like gymnastics, ballet, weight lifting.

Homeschool your children, before the USA makes it illegal like Germany.

It's really sad that this is now an actual "solution". Decades of destruction of traditional values and destroying the family structure has turned society against itself.

I will most definitely homeschool my children. Even if they made it illegal…there is no way I will send them to the brainwashing concentration camp known as public "school".

Truly is.

Take her to a restaurant, and see how she treats the staff. This is all you need to do.

Basically, you have to be veeeeery fucking picky to get as wholesome a girl as possible.

The bad news is they are few and far between, the good news is they usually have trouble finding a man since they aren't very desirable to the average bluepilled fuck who thinks Kim Kardashian is the ideal woman.

I find "average" looking women more attractive then famous women and super models. When I am looking at a celebrity woman, all I can think about is how many men she has had sex with. Also, I won't have children with someone unless they are a virgin. Plus, I think jewelry is unnecessary, so I will let her known early on that I will not be buying any expensive jewels, and if she is gold digger, she will leave, if she truly wants to have kids then she will stay.

LIQUIDATE JEWISH

Unfortunately someone's got to knock those girls up, and better a white guy. I'll take up that job, I'll just have a harem of ditzy blondes and have 6 kids with each of them yeah bb

You could be like Ted and live out in the mountain without living completely isolated with your waifu, right?

I'm a woman myself, so feel free to take this with a grain of salt… but women change for their men. Just make sure she doesn't resent you when you make her behave.

If she resents you, she will eventually leave you. But if you find one that realizes that it was her place to behave as you expect, then you've found your keeper.

My fiance prefers me to be spunky and fight back now and then. You just have to find a woman who can behave how YOU wish your perfect woman to behave, and then marry her.

Where does one find a ditzy blonde that has not had sex yet? I too, am blonde myself.

I don't really care, as long as she's never burned coal and never been pregnant before. This one of those things I'm not quite Holla Forums level with.

Yes, I would rather have a "low IQ" woman than a woman who is manipulative and dishonest.

MENGELE

When a woman has had sex on a casual basis, she has been corrupted. I have never had sex, so it wouldn't be right for me to marry someone who has had sex. The best place to find a virgin would probably be in a rural area where a lot of people are homeschooled, that way, they are not exposed to the degeneracy of public schools.

What do you mean by this? Did Joseph Mengele hide out in the mountains or something?

Hi Smiley. Why aren't you namefagging?

Who is Smiley?

10/10 saved and referencing from now on.

Though I feel that tattoo one is a bit much even though I agree with it. Could you elaborate any further?

99.99% of women with tattoos are degenerates.

Engineer here. How do I know if a woman actually wants to be in a relationship with me because she likes me as a person and not because she knows I will make a lot of money?

You need to be aware of Common Law Marriage and Putative Marriage.

"Common law marriage can still be contracted in 9 states (Alabama, Colorado, Kansas, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Iowa, Montana, Utah, and Texas) and the District of Columbia."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage_in_the_United_States#General_principles

"A putative marriage is an apparently valid marriage, entered into in good faith on the part of at least one of the partners, but that is legally invalid due to a technical impediment, such as a preexistent marriage on the part of one of the partners."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putative_marriage

Can someone explain the cat one

Don't let her know you have a lot of money.

Don't tell her how much you make/have and don't live too lavishly.

i have a cat

or you're going to hellary

What I would try ot do is tell her you won't buy expensive jewelry, a big house, expensive cars, etc, because you think they are a huge waste of money (which they are). If she is a gold digger, she will leave. I would also recommend spending money on homesteading.

God here. I can confirm this.

Lucifer told me himself that he's voting for Clinton, and I told him he's not allowed to vote, he's not human. Yet, Mr L always has to ruin everything. Oh well, he only got 666 666 votes, I don't think it will help Clinton so much but who knows.

One last thing. I know you guys love Hitler, so I might tell you that he revealed to me that he's a great Trump supporter too! What a joy! So many of us from so many places that support one of my favorite children.

Bless you all Holla Forums.

PS: When I created Trump son Barron, I gave him the same exact face as Jesus. Because I like Trump so much. You guys will notice there is something special and good with Barron when he grows up.

What about when I'm asked what I do for a job and have to say I'm an engineer?

She doesn't.

She wants to be with your because you provide for her emotional needs. Specifically security. More specifically whatever security is needed at any given moment.

If bodily harm is at risk, having financial security doesn't matter any more. You have to cover all of the bases or she will start thinking about trying to fuck someone that covers one that you aren't.

There is also this, but you have to remember that women find out about everything because men are shit liars.

Everything is transactional, accept it and get over it. You also cant talk to them about it because they will cry. This is the real man's burden.

I agree with it all except for the cat one, simply don't let women clean a litterbox during pregnancy.

Is he serious or is that part a joke?

Fuck man, sometimes I almost wish she found someone better suited for her, but now I guess the best thing to do is to move forward, right?

1. Are you really that autistic? Do you have to answer every question anyone asks you in 100% honest way that divulges every detail?

2. IDK where you are but if you say engineer, women in the USA will think middle class, they're not gonna think rich. They don't know shit about what an engineer does or how much he makes. You could make more than your average doctor or lawyer but women will assume the opposite.

Wasn't the "cats are a vector for parasites that can cause homosexuality" simply a hypothesis put forward to explain why homosexuality seemed to spread like a disease vector?

I've never actually seen anything concrete that would make that anything more than an (actual) conspiracy theory. It's just somebody's pet idea.

Other than that, I agree with everything. If she believes in objective truth and thinks life is worth protecting, she can be redpilled. If you don't have that foundation, you'll have nothing to build on. If she doesn't want children, she's a selfish and puts herself before everyone else, which will include you, and if she has tattoos, she has poor impulse control and little ability to discern long term consequences for her actions. That's a gateway to affairs and divorces, and is a sure fail flag.

I guess that means I'll just make sure to avoid all women like that. I refuse to have a relationship with anyone who is not loyal to me. Considering I would probably be paying for a woman to be a glorified NEET, I'm the one doing all the work and with the most to lose.

What a degenerate you are.

Firstly quit smoking

Secondly get kids

Thirdly be loyal to her but stern, be the one in command

Fourth, man up and dress better you faggot

Yes just don't be degenerate.

I won't have to lie. I plan on making money simply for the purpose of getting materials to start farming and water collection systems. I don't care about going on vacation and other silly things.

You don't deserve her, you nigger. You should have let somebody else who doesn't smoke and wants eight kids have her, if you're just going to kill yourself slowly and be a little bitch about saving your people.

Why do you all hate smoking so much? If you grow your own tobacco, it isn't really degenerate.

99% women over the age of 20 won't pass that first test.

USA Standards:

All women are like that. All of them. You cant avoid it. mgtow is shit, but their understanding of women is spot on.

Women are not meant to intellectually stimulate you. They are mean't to challenge you relentlessly and push you to be a better man so they have a literal golden god to rely on forever. All because they only crave security.

They are loyal to you as long as you provide for their needs. You want a woman? You have to earn her every fucking day of your life. You build your own loyalty.

google toxoplasma gondii and get back to us.

Most people don't grow their own.

There must be some virgins out there somewhere. I won't put my benis where another man's benis has been.

I answer questions honestly to be polite. And I don't want to start a relationship with lies.

Well I'll wait until I find a woman like that to have a relationship then, because I refuse to lower my standards in todays society.

I don't know about them but my lungs were permanently damaged because my parents smoked a lot and almost died as a kid from an attack. Asthmatic my whole life although it got better in adulthood, but still weak lungs, especially when it's humid or there are smokers all around me.

Cats carry parasites that make single women less likely to want to reproduce
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/308873/

I have three blond rugrats, 7-5 and 2 and have a solid marriage. There is no tricks or list or advice really. I do have one advantage. I am a field engineer who works for a company whose primary customer is agriculture.

The founders of the company were smart farmers. The company is located in an agricultural hub, many hours away from the nearest liberal voting city. The company focuses on hiring ex military through headhunters. In my department that last 7 hires, including myself, stepped out of the Navy or Air Force and into the company. (It's an engineering job, sorry infantry guys.)

Do you know how fucking awesome it is to work in an environment free of black skin pity hiring? Of course, we have Mexicans, legal ones with roots here. And you know what? They hate blacks more than anyone else.

I am not at a disadvantage at work due to my skin color. I am competing with others based solely on performance. My HR department is not a filing cabinet of liberal pink hairs, it's full of farmer wives who need a day job.

Of course, we do have Asians in engineering and software positions, but they are natives, the CEO has publicly stated we will never use H1B workers, because we have a reputation for quality.

All of this makes my life easier. I treat my family better because I am not being fucked over at work. I don't have to fight my employer, or watch what I say constantly.

Stress at work kills marriages. The absolute SJW zoo that many corporations have become is intent on breaking the backs of white men, in order to replace them with diversity hires. Avoid these places if you plan on a long term career and children. They will break you and your family.

It functionally doesn't matter, you could clean parks for a living, or distribute newspapers, or work in a burger joint.

My retard cousin has nine kids and sometimes gets confused which is which, he has a shitty job and is a lazy bastard, but none of his kids are starving.

It's goddamn impossible to starve in modern america, in fact even a destitute family can produce kids that enter the upper class.

Your kids won't have the latest iPods growing up, but the government will welfare you for everything else.

And honestly I'd rather OP got the welfare than anyone else.

I categorize it under self-mutilation. I suppose I should add “odd piercings” there, too. No tongue, no lip, no upper ear, etc. And of course nowhere ELSE. Earlobe… I don’t know; that’s SO ingrained… But I don’t want to be a hypocrite.

Cats carry toxoplasma gondii. Toxo is partially responsible for faggotry itself, as well as has been proven to cause liberal ideologies.

Yes, just make your children better than you were.

Even if toxo can’t be 4+ sigma tied to faggotry, it IS tied to liberalism.

well user, I'm sorry to say this, but, it looks like you're gay

Yeah, man honesty is great … for and with men.

What are you going to do when she asks if those jeans make her look fat?

You don't have to lie. Just don't divulge. Don't tell her everything. Be vague.

Women don't even want you to tell them everything — if you don't believe me, try it. Tell her everything you think and feel — and watch her run for the hills faster than a runaway slave.

Plenty would pass it, you just look at the worst places.

If she was I would say yes and suggest we eat better and maybe work out so she looks hotter.

You are too naive. Don't wait for life to beat the fuck out of you to learn.

Waiting is pointless.

And I know you feel a moral imperative to be honest. But women don't want you to be honest. They want to feel secure, and stimulated. Nothing less, nothing more.

You protect her physically, financially, and emotionally. She's yours for good.

If you lapse in that support in any facet for a period no longer than 3 months and you're going to have trouble.

Women require maintenance. Any that claim they don't are feminists, and will shit all over your dick trying to be the man which is a role they can never fill.

I don't want to have to rely on anyone else, let alone the government, for my survival. Also, it pisses me off when I go to a restaurant, and I see everyone on their phone, not even communicating with each other. Or when a guy is talking to his girlfriend and she is just sitting there on her phone ignoring him. Peoples obsession with smartphones is just another cancer on the west.

I already know about toxiplasma gondii.

I have a cat and I am doing just fine.

Hard worker, traditional values, on Holla Forums daily.

#notallcats

I don't know, you sound like a faggot to me.

And to all those ITT who want to home school their kids, have you ever talked to or seen a kid who was homeschooled their whole life? They are social retards and will never get laid. Not that public school is any better.

I dress professional for most occasions, and we agreed that once we have enough money we'll have at least three kids, more if we can afford them in the shitty expensive place we live

Holla Forums has actually convinced me no not smoke anymore

Why would you want your kids to fit into modern society? I would rather have my kids be social "retards" than the "normal" degenerate.
Fag

Why did you stop?

Oh hi Jew.

Homeschool can go one of two ways.

Must be that toxoplasma talking. I'm sorry man. It must be hard for you. Should have bought a dog.

Uhh, what the fuck else society would you fucking want them in? How the fuck are they going to handle a job with zero people skills, no ability to write a coherent sentence like a human, and to not be dependent on its shitty parent until it's 26.

It was negatively affecting my running and muh gainz

Yeah like maybe home schooling would work better for someone maybe in suburbs but not if the kid's secluded in the country or something

By the time they are born, they won't have to make money, they will inherit a farm And also, I myself would teach them the skills necessary for life.

How much did you smoke?

People skills are over rated.

Our schools are purposly indoctrinating people to be fucking stupid so our government has better control over us. I don't want my children raised to be slaves 8 hours a day.

When shit hits the fan I want them to thrive, not beg for someone to solve the problem as they starve in the streets.

wat

K dude, have fun in your retarded poor-ass preindustrial peasant fuck hole.

Secluding yourself is idiotic and harmful even if you send your children to public school. Tribes are important. Just try to live near mostly white people.

Ya, I never said public schools were better, I just thing 100% homeschooling creates tumblr shut-ins.

2- 3 cigs a day, due to a boring commute clapistan, for school and years later for work.

Give me a break you shill, cats are just as bad as dogs. Dogs literally eat their own shit and spread harmful germs everywhere.

In my personal opinion animals should remain outdoors.

People in Western cultures have always liked cats.

Ancient Romans liked them, Egyptians liked them, Greeks liked them, Germans liked them, British liked them.

They were seen as clean animals, animals who destroyed pestilence.

99% of Tumblr is populated by public school kids, dear.

Tbh as long as you don't send your brat to inner-city nig-nog school or a school with a shithigh population it'll probably be fine.

Ya and 99% of population goes to public schools? Like, okay? So does homeschooling somehow NOT make them a shut-in?

I don't have any more fag jokes, so please don't make a big deal out of this. I'm just having banter with you mate.

Okey-dokey.

Correct, homeschooling has NEVER been shown by any study to create shut ins or children that aren't socialized. It's a shitty, false assumption propagated by teacher's unions and a government that loves the public school system.

Well you know.. You should actually send him to a nignog school.

It's risk vs reward. He'll either die/become degenerate or become an ubermensch.

So you take issue with living a self-sufficient lifestyle out on the country side?

Would you rather your children get all of their influence from you as a parent or let the state take care of them and pump their head full of bullshit propaganda?

Bet you think I’m afraid of niggers, dune coons, and kikes, too.

I wonder how those soldiers in WW2 managed to run around so much? Most probably smoked around a pack a day.

You have to make sure you child takes martial arts though.

I fought and won against blacks in school that were stronger than me. Looking back it was a real red pill.

The guy could probably bench me but he wasn't smart enough to get out from under me. I could feel him lifting me off the ground but I just kept slamming him back down until someone came.

Firearms training is the most useful though.

Try explaining this to the millions of men who protected their wives physically, financially and emotionally for years and got rewarded with a divorce.

Women are not going to be faithful to you even if you are the most alpha to ever alpha an alpha. Our society has not only made it possible for women to branch-swing on a whim, but it ENCOURAGES this behavior even for married women.

BY ALL MEANS tell me I'm full of shit. BY ALL MEANS go out and get married. Don't bitch when you wind up kicked out of your own home with your bank accounts drained and a monthly alimony and child support bill.

For going to school? Enjoy your Elliot Rodger son.

A man must train in the combat arts. It's fun and build discipline and respect among peers.

I would never send my child to a public school. I went and it was a complete nightmare… the bathrooms were filthy, there was urine all over the floors. There were mexishit and niggers everywhere, they would call you "white boy" and speak Spanish what ever chance they got. Like hell I am going to send my child to a place like that.

So what is the solution then? Not having kids is giving into the cultural marxists goal, which is to kill off the whites through social engineering.

I will teach my children the art of the blade…

Toxo can be detected in the blood you can test your animals for it, it can be contacted from dirt and you can also get it from eating pork.

you aren't a Jew are you :P

there is a higher % of humans afflicted by it in France then any other part of the world.

and it does permanently change brain chemistry.

affects are a slowness in reaction speed as well as others. and many gay people are affected by it.

having said all that I have cats they are strictly indoor only and they have been tested and are clean.

they are good for deterring rodents.

do your research and plan accordingly there is no reason why you too cannot have a cat.

In perfect world there would be a Descartes-level tutor for every and each kid.

I'm not saying to not have kids. Just realize SHE IS GOING TO FUCK YOU OVER.

Fight for the correction of society and the rejection of degeneracy such as feminism.

No stupid do you even live in America? He'll just become another white-trash druggie hoodlum who pretends and talks like a nigger if he goes to inner-city nigger school.

Sauce on studies showing that the homeschooled go on to lead relatively productive lives then. If the feds love the public school system so much why do they suck at funding it?

There is no such fucking thing as a fucking "self sufficient lifestyle". Pipes, bricks, shit made in factories, shit that doesn't grow here. You gotta get it at a store or elsewhere. NOT SELF SUFFICIENT. Trade, doctors, MEDICINE retard. Also,
As for your second reply, again, for the third time, I never said public school was fucking good or ideal.

In a perfect world, parents would actually raise their children instead of sending them to publicly funded daycare.

A tutor is no better than two great parents.

I admit, for idiot normie parents, it's usually a bad idea for them to homeschool. But if you're intelligent and not afraid of the world to the point you'll keep your kids inside all the time, you're just as good as any tutor.

Once artificial wombs are made, you will be able to have children and avoid being fucked over by alimony.

Of course, how rude of me to not use a more…fitting dialect so that your simple mind can comprehend what I am saying. You do not have to use factory made materials to live off the land. You do not need running water to survive, you do not need electricity to survive. Does that make sense?

I've never met a woman who anyone could satisfy all of those needs of constantly without shitting the bed after awhile.

Women are relentless. You can not satisfy them. It's like spinning plates. You get tired and you let a plate or two drop. If you don't pick the plate back up, that's when the bullshit starts.

You aren't full of shit. But I'm going to have some fucking kids even if it means performing the fucking circus act is takes to "satisfy" a woman, because my genes deserve to be passed on, god damn it.

Ah, the lesser known Anton Lundin Pettersson. A fine choice.

this tbh.

this is what we are doing, problem is you also need to get your child into other group hobbies to gather friends that they would normally have from school.

also its a good idea to give them the last 2 years of high school there. good luck undoing 10 years of correction in the indoctrination camps with all those other children to keep up with the kool aide. also it enables your child to integrate into a society that expect that as a norm.

I still don't like it but until things change its the best I can provide.

This. Women will soon fear as the world they created crumbles around them. Men no longer will bend over backwards for women just so that they can reproduce.

Dude our school system gets more money than any other school system IN THE WORLD. Money doesn't solve societal problems, nor problems caused by unions that push liberal politics.

I'm not going to go finding studies at 3 am, but each of these articles mention studies that you could find on your own:

pbs.org/parents/education/homeschooling/socialization-tackling-homeschoolings-s-word/
hslda.org/docs/nche/000000/00000068.asp

Here is one study: uwlax.edu/urc/JUR-online/PDF/2002/Koehler_Langness_Pietig_Stoffel_and_Wyttenbach.pdf

Think about it. Men cook better than women. Men clean better than women. Men teach better than women. Men are better than women at everything except the ONE single thing that women have to be kept around for, being able to give birth. Once technology makes their one untouchable role obsolete, they will be forced to improve or die out.

You're just masturbating. You wont be around for that future. That's for your children's children. Get back to work, grandpa.

This. If women didn't have that ONE advantage over men, they would have died out LONG ago. That, or they would be a lot better than how they are know. Women truly are the inferior sex. Note how the moment they got the right to vote in the USA, they voted to have alcohol banned , then they voted in a full on socialist, like FDR.

Think about it. Women are nicer than men, women are more caring than men, women are more compassionate and better at empathy than men. Women are better than men at everything except the ONE single thing that men have been kept around for, being able to do hard manual labor. Once technology makes their one untouchable role obsolete, they will be forced to improve or die out.

Someones gonna win this war.

No, I'm a virtual reality fan, and I get annoyed that people ignore current VR and masturbate to the idea of direct neural interfaces even though we're nowhere near that level yet.

It's scifi, you niggers. You don't get to have it.

I'm certainly scared of obsolescence, but I realize we'll have deserved it. Women have ruined our society. We're due for some retribution.

Hey guys! Are Chileans white? They had a pretty high amount of German settlers here in the south.

Also if it is only about generic proliferation, why not travel the world and knock up as many women as possible? Spread the white seed.

False. Women are dishonest and pretend to be nice, whereas male friendships are longer lasting and genuine.
False.
False

Native Chileans, no. German settlers, yes. This is pretty fucking obvious, dude.

Spreading the white seed with inferior women is a waste of time and only destroys purely white genetics. Disgusting.

Fucking disgusting.

I was just reversing it for banter. This is what women actually think though. It's something to consider.

Nobody has to care what women think though, because men are the ones doing the important work to keep society running and creating the technology that will make women obsolete. Women have nothing but emotions and talk, they can't back any of it up with actions outside of using pussy as a weapon to get weaker men to get work done for them.

So who is it that maintains all that technology? Oh that is right, MEN. But I have to give credit where credit is due. Women are much better at playing the victim card, as well as manipulating eunuchs (castrated men) and real women into creating sexist laws against men, in addition to creating and propagating misandrist (male hating) media. Good job, girls. How’s that Affirmative Action working for ya? Yeah, Affirmative Action isn’t sexist, eh? Or how about the fact that breast cancer research receives twice as much federal funding as prostate cancer research even though they affect and kill roughly the same amount of people. ROFL.

1) a good job
2) plenty of money

If you're a poor NEET, starting a family is the most retarded thing you could do.

Since you kids are probably autists I fetched some data for you.

• Average age a woman loses her virginity is 17.

• Only 10% of women are still virgins by age 20. And for most of them it's probably because they're weird/fat/ugly. Very few are probably just chaste qt's.

I CANNOT WAIT for the day that men no longer need women to procreate. They will quickly be shoved off the throne that they have placed on (by men).

Correction: 10% are still virgins at 22.

Source: wayback.archive.org/web/20061120093911/http://www.newstrategist.com/productdetails/Sex.SamplePgs.pdf

"Self-sufficiency (also called self-containment) is the state of not requiring any aid, support, or interaction, for survival; it is therefore a type of personal or collective autonomy. On a national scale, a totally self-sufficient economy that does not trade with the outside world is called anautarky."
HURR DURRR IF I USE THREE SYLLABLE WORDS I SOUND REALLY INTELLECTUAL YOU GUISE EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!
Congratulations, your dumbass kid will be able to plant a fucking garden and be the underling to his conspiracy theorist passive aggressive father.

And I'm on phone atm and don't feel like downloading or fiddling with PDF reader. Hey, if you can't look at sources at 3 am then neither can I m8.

95% of women I see are shit anyway. It really depends on where you look.

Grow up.

The truest Best Answer in the history of Yahoo:
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?_e_pi_=7,PAGE_ID10,8785879703

I was really just trying to bring attention to the idea that while technology will replace women, it will also and has already replaced men in many ways.

It's spooky. Once we perfect it, what then? We already have a problem with our reward system being overloaded in this society. What if things get even easier?

K

Don't worry. This user just has daddy issues and wants a big strong man to protect him (gov't) because he doesn't feel ready to live on his own yet. How cute!

I'm willing to bet he's a teacher, in college to become a teacher, or has parents that were teachers.

That is up to you to decide what you want to do with your life, not society, not technology

K dude
Just strawman away, never defended feds, just undermining isolationism.

He is probably the kind of person who drags on about "My roads!". He probably want the government to ban all drugs and alcohol as well just in case he might hurt himself with it.

Men of legal age and financially secure will be allowed to use artificial wombs to have children. Things may get easier, but that will likely mean more jobs towards designing, creating, and maintaining the technology that makes life so easy.

You didn't undermine anything. You just used an illogical argument and sperged out.

Bet the money then dipshit. For the 5th time, I never said public schools were good things. You and him can just keep attacking strawmen all night.

Find true love

That's bullshit and you know it.

I cant decide to be a fucking factory worker anymore because that job doesn't exist anymore.

Society and technology determines a lot.

Hitler couldn't be a painter because of society.

I cant work in a factory because of technology.

But what if even THAT becomes automated. Machines can think and work faster than us. We may become obsolete and die out if tech out paces us in the wrong direction too quickly.

It's a serious concern.

Goddammit, this is the right link:
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090813093902AAZ01i3

Until we manage to 100% emulate the human brain with a computer, that will never happen.

Yeah dude. My argument was so illogical. Just like all those points you pointed out as to why it was illogical. NONE. And how what you're advocating doesn't match the definition of what you're saying.

Just give up, OP.

Unless you live in some redneck state, it's not going to be reality.

first one, don't

this isn't the 1930's where eastern europeans are starving to death or the 50s where america helped bomb half of Europe into rubble
the only poor people emigrating to America en masse anymore are mexicans and mudshits

But breast cancer isn't a hallmark of privilege, though.

That is the easy route, but the easy route is not always the best route. I do not want to die alone.

everyone is born with two others, but everyone dies alone.

This. I looked forward to my dad's cooking every day as a kid.

its all cisgender str8 white males deserve for being biologically male
why havent you had your prostate removed yet by the Ministry of Gender Re-Assignment user-kun?

So then are trannies who get prostate cancer privileged?

Sorry, I meant die with not family, or someone to pass my knowledge to.

you could just be honest and point out that women suck at everything more than men unless they're willing to sacrifice their femininity/womanhood for their goal
then you end up with a socially awkward girl at best or our mutual enemy at worst

Cuck

I swear, for being the nation that spawned these sjw cancer menace some americans seem to live in some crazy isolated pockets across your nation where you have the exception to the 63% white rule
having a country that has this much diversity in its demographics is really bad for your causes since alot of you can't be on the same page due to your varying personal experiences

Leave to where, user?

The only girls over 20 who are virgins are fat chicks, and fat chicks aren't really human. The only others are maybe completely frigid dykes. Any well adjusted and normal girl will lose her virginity before 20, which ironically ruins her and makes her maladjusted and horrible. That's why there are no good females in the USA.

not Europe, shoo we dont want you here, we have our own problems obnoxious ignorant americans getting involved would just exacerbate the situation

Why you don't want handsome, smart, strong anglo-saxon men impregnating you women? Better them than Muhammad, right?

Have fun in no-guns-allowed refugee-rapeland then guy-i-wasnt-talking-to!

Eastern Europe would be the best place for rich American.

This

you get check out Iceland, a republic that is actually a republic, 97% white and a non-pozzed culture

they largely dont like you there either

Poland's OK. Ukraine's pretty cheeki-breeki but I don't want to taste Putin's cock atm. Otherwise it's mudslime time.

Ukraines cheeki-breeki because Germany tried to eurozone them, Putin reacted and America went full 'freedom' on Russia and now an american jew is the new president of Ukraine and ukrainian children are being sold as sex slaves and trafficked to Isis and the arabs

Fuck that cold shit nigga.
Also, I don't want to leave america.

The cost of "freedom" and "democracy" right?

Not for long
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/iceland/12165357/Meet-Icelands-first-Syrian-refugees-For-us-its-the-freezer.html

That sounds nice. Are there good women in Iceland?

yeah but they're less pozzed than the swedes and norwegians, i get the feeling as soon as the crime rate skyrockets when you bring these mudshits in the Icelandic people might react quite strongly

well they dont seem to all be whores, just a lot more liberal with nudity and communal bathing than most whites, I havent seen an icelandic tumblr feminist yet

then enjoy looking for that diamond in the mountain of coalburners

Wut

Unfortunately, seeing how Iceland has the same mind set as the rest of Scandinavia, I do not think they will do anything about it.

That is because Iceland is one of the smallest countries in the world, with a population of only 323,002. I have always dreamed of living in a pure white Scandinavian country… BJORK
youtube.com/watch?v=IYbE2coMZPc

they chimped out and rioted and Violently forced the prime minister to step down over his corruption scandal
when was the last time an american politician was held accountable for anything they did

I hope they will react the same to niggers.

Shit tier, i like this better

I have heard someone say to try to start a family with a 28 year old woman instead, because you know, they are desperate.

By then she will have taken at least eight dicks on the low end, and the average girl will have hit double digits or more.

plus microchimerism, your children will never be entirely a mix of your blood and your womans blood because of that nigger dick she hopped on in college

i know a girl who's reaching 50 dicks up her snatch and shes only 22, shes fucking average round where i am

You are killing everyone around you just so you can get a hit of endorphins, you double nigger.

Nobody here is interested in paying your medical bills because you decided to be a selfish cunt. If you're going to be a burden on state and society, at least chew it instead of giving everyone around you cancer.

If Holla Forumsacks make up 10% of the population I will eat my own legs.

It doesn't matter how few there are. They exist. If you can improve your own value into the top 10% of men by losing the fat, getting jacked, and saving money, you will be able to list demands and any woman who doesn't suit you can be told to fuck off.

Men age like wine. Women age like milk. If you think I give a shit what society thinks of a thirty five year old man marrying a twenty year old girl, you're sorely mistaken. I'll wait. Society can kiss my ass. Society is completely fucked. Society is worthless.

This is worth reading. And probably saving as well.

We really need to start brigading YA more. It's a good place to drop redpills.

We get cybernetics and treatments that will likely drastically extend the human lifespan, however.

If science is pushed in the right directions, and you live a healthy lifestyle, you might live long enough to have your life extended to live long enough to see it.

Make up your mind edgy user.

Holy shit did you make this up
How can people be so cucked

You know why
youtube.com/watch?v=xBXoXB3QvyI

I'm a chink, so it is b& by the great fire wall.

not made up fam, I was dick number 2 up her snatch 6 years ago and that girls a prime example of the modern female pleb

Yeah, that's probably average. You think about how many boyfriends a girl goes through in one year, figure she has been doing that since 14 and it adds up quick.

By the time most girls are legal age, they will have already been completely ruined.

You autist, it's just an exclamation.

You see, this is why I am glad I did not have sex in High School. Why would you have sex with a woman who has had sex with other men? Would you use a used fleshlight?

That video sickens me

It makes me very sad and sick at the same time. All of our ancestors hard work, down the drain in a few decades. You know, there is good that can come out of this. The only whites left in 50+ will be the good whites who where not tricked into racemixing. That way, we could form a new society.

Are you illiterate or stupid?

My taxes go towards helping dumbasses who give themselves cancer or sheboons who eat themselves into an early grave with liver problems and heart failure. When the government subsidizes their medical bills in the name of charity, it's the people collectively who foot the bill.

I have every right to tell him to go fuck himself for smoking. It costs everyone money and fucks up everyone around him. I also have every right to tell modern society to kiss my ass, since modern society is corrupt and twisted up it's own ass.

vids like this keep me in an almost constant state of rage
makes me want to don lorica segmentata and stand on the steps of the government and just stand there
and wait, wait until i garner attention

because i wanted to fuck?
you have more self-control but i dont

I agree on you with that. But let's be honest, are you more angry about the fact the you have to help pay for their medical bill, or that they are smoking. The fact you are threatened into paying taxes for medical care is modern societies fault, not smokers.

You are lucky you didn't get an std mate…

The digits don't lie.

Doesn't this classic get you all pumped up?
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

she only fucked one guy before so my odds were good i reckon
i wouldnt want me to be stooge number 53 though

All it takes is one guy.

that dress is very Hittite looking

How to accomplish these steps?

Found the Libertarian.

Both are wrong. One of them being slightly worse in no way makes the other less wrong. Nothing you do affects just you. Material vices are to blame for an unfathomable amount of human suffering and anguish. Every man who is worthy of being called a man has a moral and ethical duty to expunge as many of them as possible from the face of the earth. This is why your ideology is failing. Because the only thing you can stand for in it is yourself.

Some "man" you are

Definitely a lolburg.

Well to bad I am going to smoke and there is nothing you can do about it.

I know. You're a lolberg. Expecting you to ever do the morally or ethically correct thing is absurd.

That's why you're going to be forcibly removed from our society. Go try to teach the niggers the wonders of duty-less liberty and obligation-less freedom. You'll find a natural audience there, I'm sure. I can't help but wonder who will pay for it all, though, since niggers don't work and lolbergs don't share.

What? Really?

Who's society exactly are we talking about?

"no cats"
Vermin loving plague spawn located.

Like many have said before me, Common Law, ya dummy.

What do you do about this loophole then?

Yes, for all of the reasons he listed and more. Homeschooling is one of those options you have that the system doesn't want you to know about. It's very similar to Trade School in that regard.

Parents will almost always do a vastly superior job at teaching their own children compared to what the state will do. And the 'almost' can be dropped if you use supplements that are provided by homeschooling organizations.

Not only is it good for the kids, it's good for you. Most of us forget the majority of things we were taught as children. Teaching someone else is the best way to learn something yourself. There's a saying in martial arts, where once you have nothing left to learn but want to keep improving, go teach someone else who knows nothing. The same applies here.

Homeschooling is also important for another reason: it keeps women busy. Pat Buchanan was entirely correct when he said that the true liberators of women were not civil rights or Feminism, but the electric stove, the washing machine, and the microwave. Labor saving devices gave women free time that they didn't have before. Time to sit around and wonder if the grass was greener on the other side of the hill.

Idle hands are the devil's workshop. Another good quote that is also very accurate. Women were allowed to sit idle and given nothing to do, so naturally they would up getting into trouble. We aren't getting rid of washing machines and stoves, so we need to find something else to keep women preoccupied while the men work their full-time jobs.

Teaching their own children will do exactly that. The autarky of the familial unit is the salvation of society and the death knell of the corrupted institutions that plague our society.

Western society, lolberg. No one in the west is going to want to put up with you. The Chinese might take you in, but odds are they won't, since they're getting fucked by western economics, and will likely not be too thrilled with western economists. Realistically, you're going to get shipped off to live with niggers.

Good luck with that, and all. When they storm your plantation to take all your shit and redistribute it amongst themselves, and you lack the ability to stop them because lolbergturdism doesn't work in real life where nonwhites exist and 2+2=4, remember to save a bullet for yourself. You don't want them to give you the tire around the neck treatment.

I believe that instead of trying to find loop holes to get around a problem, we should fix the problem.

That problem is degeneracy, hedonism, and materialism(excess greed), all things pushed by the merchants, and all things that have destroyed the family unit.

These are all social problems, all taught. It goes against our (European/white)nature to put material gain before our kinsmen, or else we would have surely gone extinct during times of great hardships(ice age for example).

What communist ideology do you believe in Mr.Edgy/Salty?

The thing is, is it difficult for just one person to influence millions of people. Since the average person is a moron, you don't want to be reliant on them for your survival.

I think we're already on the right path. America is being made great again. People seem to be longing for what they didn't get to experience, the golden age.

Women are beginning to realize that feminism has done nothing but reduce them to lowly materialists with no families. It seems to be every day now that you hear about feminism making women miserable.

Why not just take it?

Watching you fail at defense forcing your abortion of an ideology in your own thread is getting pretty sad.

I'm curious, do you actually believe that Ron putting us on a gold standard would have fixed anything, when 90% of the privately held gold that's been mined in the 20th century onward is held privately by Jewish bankers? Do you think having our economy directly manipulated by Jews is better than having it indirectly manipulated by cryptojews?

Do you think nationalizing the banks will mean anything if the Jews who did this would have been allowed to pack up, move across the street into the new building, and go back to doing the same shit they were doing before?

Libertarianism is a failure of an ideology. It cannot even bring itself into being on it's own principles: it must be forced into being by authoritarianism. It would only ever work if authoritarians implemented it, and it would only ever be able to function in a 100% white society with zero immigration or outbreeding permitted.

You aren't even willing to give up your fags for an entirely reasonable purpose. What makes you think you can genocide all the Jews and niggers when push comes to shove?

The irony of lolberturdism is that you need people like me to make it happen for you. You're no better than the Lucifarian Globalists, waiting for their Child of Light to come and deliver the world to them. You're all just sitting around, making the problem worse by being degenerate scum unwilling to even momentarily inconvenience themselves to better the world they live in, hoping for Conan to come along and conquer the whole world before politely handing it over to you.

What a fucking joke.

Yes, through our pain and suffering we will gain strength, but let us not become foolish and forget the true nature of women.

Because I feel like it is selfish and a betrayal to my ancestors to not continue the family line.

Okay relax user. So are you at natsoc or what? We have pretty similar beliefs, I am sure we could work together despite the fact that one of us smokes.

go to church / use online dating and only message girls explicitly stating they are virgin / be direct and ask up front on 1st date

yeah she could lie but if she's not then you'll see it in her behaviour in the way she lives her life.

Yeah I can usually tell if a girl is a degenerate or not just by the way she dresses. I have heard many people say bad things about online dating.

Deliberately making babies can also be selfish

Don't you have siblings to do it for you?

Yes, but I would like to have I would like to have a family of my own.

Ugh. Enjoy your cunts.

Sorry, but do you really think that masturbating to anime all day and never having a child to pass your knowledge onto is a meaningful existence? Also, if you don't have any children, you are submitting to the NWO agenda. It has set society up this way, so that the white man no longer wants to have a family, in fear of ruined for no reason. Having a family successfully is the ultimate spit-in-the-face of the NWO agenda.

You had me until there.

Yes user, everyone that doesn't want to dive headfirst into a relationship with the modern female masturbates all day.

Fucking strawmanning punk, get out of here.

would agree about style of dress conveying some info on degenerate / non-degenerate.

try okcupid (don't pay for it). it helped me figure out what I'm looking for (redpilled qt would be nice, but absolutely no matter what must be a virgin). i think most women answer their questions honestly on there and i would agree just from looking at so many women's profiles, stats given here are accurate. online dating is useful because it can help autists figure out what's best in a woman and practice communicating. you can find so many scum-of-the-earth degenerate normie bitches on there looking for some fuk-n-suk it can point you in the right direction for what to look for and what not to.

the secret of online dating is that (unless you're very lucky) it's best used for figuring yourself out and once you do it's better to meet women irl and just be direct with asking if they are virgin and don't compromise for convenience.

toxoplasmosis is real fam, but ive had cats my whole life and im not fag

also vote leave on this
instapoll.me/60/
fucking leddit fags voting remain cucks

Sorry, but when you posted the anime next to
I naturally assumed that you meant masturbating to anime was the alternative for you. Stick to 2d, maybe you could upgrade to 3d before you turn 30!

Yep.

Men of all races are affected. I'm not a racist so I don't care if white men no longer want to procreate. Anime has brought me more consistent happiness than any woman.

you sound like a shill/troll

Okay, but just don't come crying to us when you are 80 years old and have no family.

I'm already 31

Nah. /a/ is full of people who hate women enough to leave them alone.

I have family, numnuts. Just not in the form of a wife and kids

i also frequent /a/ and im not like you fam

The important question is: why do you and others still talk like a nigger?

That wasn't me, and I was born in '83. Do the math.

There is nothing pleasant about modern women anymore unless you get lucky and a good one falls into your life.

Why the fuck are you even here?

To get negative reactions from us while he masturbates to girly cartoons

The last few generations have thrown us under the bus and imported all sorts of nonwhites to keep their pensions coming and to work their businesses/factories, but also for the moral high.

We are the betrayed generation because we (at least some of us) are capable of recognizing that. I don't know why you aren't.

Because I'm a Trump supporter

That's right. All a man can do is prop up a wife or masturbate. That's all the value we have, right?

Fucking idiot. So far I like him a lot more than you hypocrites. At least he's honest and not pretending to be what he isn't.

Not sure if you are a shill, or a just a low testosterone faggot. Either way, I hope you are never by my side on the battle field.

Just go away. This is not the place for you.

Holy fuck, I'm tired.

I meant "won".

I know it's obvious but my autism prevents me from letting it go unnoticed.

What I want to know is how the fuck do people here in Britain raise families when houses are so expensive no one can afford them, you need both parents to work to afford to live etc?

I have an American fiancee and am considering moving there because you have a better chance of owning a home (an ACTUAL home, not some shithole 1 bed terrace in Sunderland for £150k), you get so much more for your money, but if you want to reproduce you have to pay like $90k

But y?

meant for

I can't into making the coherent of posts tonight.

I'm going to go away now.

I'm leaving too. This is horseshit.

Good riddance.

Its not about "propping up your wife", its about spreading your wild oats.

So do women really marry men and let them pay off their college debt and then divorce them?

Fucking retard. If you need an example of throwing money at education and it not doing shit you only need to look at Canada, specifically Ontario. Where enrollment in schools is dropping and they're shutting schools down. And increasing the amount of money they're paying into the system. Surprise! It's leading to even worse test scores then a decade ago before they standardized everything.

The Left, Jews mostly, made me what I am today.

I'm a 140+ IQ fucking genius. I went to college with high hopes and a fascination for Physics, but to meet quotas I was 'guided' into studying English, a subject I care not a wit about. This, while watching immigrant idiots guided into pursuing STEM. At that time, I was too gullible to know better. No, higher learning institutions are not the place for 140+ IQ fucking geniuses, not unless college is brought to heel. And that won't happen for at least one generation after the most violent revolution in our immediate future. Nothing worth attending a university is now left, except Leftist targets.

Goddamn them, to Hell, for eternity. The degree of hatred I have learned for the Tribe and their tools on the Left is now beyond forgiveness, beyond compassion, beyond repair. I now look upon them as I conniving animals who are insulting, subversive, and in my way. This has become a race war against the ultimate destructive ideology, against the Jew-spawn. I am now studying the physics of bullet expansion, and the chemistry of gun-powder. With genocidal intent, Jews stole my life, and so help me god I will do the same to them. Every last fucking one of them. No forgiveness, there is nothing left in me to forgive, only evil.

Fuck you, anyway.

Yeah you're going to fail

This pride is what's killing people almost as much as the empathy.

god is dubs confirmed

According to the article, indoor cats are not an issue, and infected outdoor cats only shed the parasite for a three week period after initial infection. It also says that it's commonly spread through eating underdone meat and improperly washed vegetables. Someone should add "does she eat rare steak" to that flowchart.

Careful there user you don't want to get vanned right?

Homeschooled children are much less likely to be bullied so they're more likely to grow up normal. People have been homeschooling their children since the beginning of time.

Toxoplasma gondii permanently alters the sexual and psychological preferences of the host.

I would never want my children to be exposed to public school systems. They have to get prison architects to build them, you know why, because that is what public schools are, schools for future prisoners. Public schools are the breeding grounds of degeneracy.

Wew, I must have struck a nerve there.

Cats don't create faggots, you faggots. My God-fearing dad kept cats around inside the house and out to kill vermin. I love cats and my testosterone levels are high, I hate commies, I shoot guns, and I've passed on my genetic material to the next generation of humans. I need to get a cat for my house now.

Sending kids to public school is literally child abuse.

Same here. I dropped out of college to become neet. The college environment is soul crushing. It is like living in tumblr. Just couldn't take it anymore.

If only kikes hadn't taken over the colleges in the 60s. It could have been like those old photos you see of Harvard. All white man who deserved to be there wearing suits and being excellent.

you should try listening to this

soundcloud.com/the-fatherland

I'm going to college next year and going into STEM, but honestly I'll probably drop out.
I don't think I'll be able to take how pozzed everything is.
I'll probably end up enlisting and then working with some Boer operators as a private security contractor, that's what I've always wanted to do anyway, I won't even need my degree. My parents are really pressuring me to get one though, so I guess I'll try. It can't hurt.

Had a thread with a similar topic.

Get on welfare and have a dozen kids with a dozen slutty bitches.

I want to have a strong family, not a nigger family.

That's fine. You will have an outnumbered family that supports all my families to keep the peace.

Yeah but the thing is they won't be based, they will be a bunch of wiggers because they will have no proper father.

move to a state where homeschooling isn't regulated, like Missouri, Alaska,
Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Oklahoma, Texas (there are others, can't remember off the top of my head) - and get your wife to stay at home and teach them (it's not hard

do not send your kids to public school (also private school is a rip off and not worth, I know from personal experience,)

also this:

they have a discussion thread on The Right Stuff forum, in the OC section

sorry for horrendous grammar etc., I can't type for shit on touch screens…

No, it's that white women don't want to be attached in the most intimate sort of way to groups that they deem to be anti-white, and that includes the group that they've correctly stereotyped this way, namely white men who are by-and-large sick, self-hating, white anti-white traitors. You can see why white women wouldn't want to take a chance at being obligated to provide wifely service to a member of a group likely to be anti-white, the white women being white themselves.

This is what's known as the white women sex strike against White Genocide. White men are literally seen as the majority supporters as supporting a system of White Genocide, giving accolades of prestige to places like Harvard University where individuals say things like:

"The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the White race." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

"Treason to the White race is Loyalty to Humanity." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

"Abolish the White Race as a social group" - Derrick Bell, Professor

At this point, white women have organised a sex strike against White Genocide, because they are so fed up with it. Rather than having children and being expected to have sex with group that's anti-white, ie. white men, white women would rather do anything else, so they get a couple of cats as pets for company…

#WWSSAWhiteGenocide

Forced meme is forced

You're not supposed to like the white woman sex strike against White Genocide, user.

You're supposed to be motivated to stop White Genocide.

Well then maybe if she hates white genocide so much, she should have 6+ plus kids with a pro-white, white guy.

Refuse to take the requisite liberal arts classes, holding off from them until the last possible moment, and then skipping-out of them when you get 'triggered'. Or add them when you need to, them drop them a few days later after you've enrolled in your STEM classes. Piss on the guidance counselors whose real job is to fill liberal arts classes. Focus only on STEM classes, and nothing else, and you might make through school.

And do it as fast as possible. The end is near. We've only got a few years left before all breaks loose, and degrees won't mean a damn thing anyway.

they've been saying that for over 40 years

M

There is nothing wrong with tattoos

Tattoos are great because they are a firm indication that a woman is degenerate and a whore. It makes avoiding them a lot easier.

Do you have anymore degenerate/whore indication tips?