Oh god thought of an angle not good

What if Hillary picks a white shitlord-old school democrat as VP in order to steal votes from Trump in the hopes that she will not live to see one year of her presidency thus having said hwite take command. However, Hillary has begun receiving the same life extension technology as Cheney to ensure she doesn't die.

in secret

what if she picks bernie as vp

or obama

If she does that, the bernouts stay home. A Jim Webb-style shitlord democrat probably wouldn't even take the offer in the first place, he's said he'd vote for Trump before Hillary. Even if he did accept, he can't out-Trump Trump.

a jew can never be the president because of gentile frontmanism.

bernie will ride it out to the convention and at the convention bernie will give a speech saying that his supporters need to vote for hellery.

I would pick a Muslim if I were her.

JEB!

That would just lead to an incredible chimp-out.

First Daddy Clinton wins. Then Mommy Clinton wins. Whats next? Clinton Jr? Clinton Jr Jr? As with the bush dynasty?

I thought America was a republic?

..please clap..

Edward snowden reveals emails: Becomes international enemy #1.

Clinton does the same. Gets to be president.

Justice?

not if bernie mentions all the 666 trillion dead jews from his family that died during his endorsement speech.

he can just say holocaust ever other word, and then say trump is the new hitler and needs to be stopped.

then his endorsement would work.

What if Hillary is in prison for 2016-2028 when Trump makes America great again?

Ron Paul as secretary of state will make anime real. Even if sHillary makes Bernout her VP, there's no way she can beat Trump in the primaries.

splooge because you're a paid sHillary shill, and what Darth-vader technology is she using for life support? Can we destroy it? Or does she absorb the life force of aborted fetuses to obtain immortality?

Here's a good candidate to stir racial tensions. Qualifications: spic.

How does this look like an earnestly pro-hillary thread? I'm probably the biggest Trump supporter in this thread right now. This isn't even plausible.

Nowadays the Jews are effectively white. That excuse considerably less effective.

Nobody's going to vote for Clinton hoping that she dies and someone completely unlike her become president. That would make no sense whatsoever.

I know.