Get the tissues ready fellow emotionally manipulatable-… I mean compassionate progressives

Get the tissues ready fellow emotionally manipulatable-… I mean compassionate progressives

Look at this poor and downtrodden Hispanic lady get pulled over by an evil white male pig whilst her beautiful black baby is in the back. Guys she got deported for breaking the law that's so sad !!!1!!111 we need to let anyone who poops out a shitskin out of their taco permanent residence and a Nobel Peace prize.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_feet,_dry_feet_policy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Cuba
youtube.com/watch?v=7UdhEk5kl5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do we call this sort of thing? Beanburner?

Mexican burning beans

good lord, I thought it was a fucking actual chimp in the back seat before I opened the thread up. I'm serious, look at the catalog view. That shit is funny.

No es bueno. No me gusta.

A Coffee Bean.

Why the fuck is that child not buckled in?

And no licence to boot. That child needs to be saved from such an irresponsible parent.

nah
it's a nigger
it's best if face meets glass

I love it. What about asian woman/black man? “Taiyaki with shit filling” isn’t very catchy.

Is that Meadow Soprano?

Shhh, I am trying to speak in normalfag tongue.

Idiocracy or zog bots? Probably both.

AF + BM = Fried Rice

HF + BM = Black bean burrito

WF + BM = Coal Burner

Indian F + BM = chicken curry coconut milk

I bet the inside of that car smells of like taco farts and bananas.

Okay, the thumbnail actually makes the little nigger look like a chimp. Pretty wild, tbh.

If only Mexican men knew how to run a country, she wouldn't have had to flee to a country where white men have their way with her.

Can we just label them all "marked for execution"

This. Trips user is right.

Haha get deported you smelly beaner and take you poobaby with you.

How am I supposed to feel sorry for some dumb bitch that knowingly had a child even though she wasn't in the country legally?

What the fuck did she think was going to happen when she got caught?

She's anti-white and thinks that she can get away with things in white countries that would land her in jail in her own country.

I know most children can't act but that was fucking disgraceful

And without a license. If I was an illegal, I wouldn't even risk going to public places and yet this bitch is driving her nappy headed, biscuit lipped monkey spawn around like it's no big deal.

This is what we are dealing with in regards to the general public.

here is some more Gold

Will these kikes ever stop?

Mandarin Chicken

Uninsured beaners are scum, they`ll smash into you and then drag out their kids for sympathy like you`ll feel generous about it and sweep a few grand under the rug.
Fuck them and their kids.

I rue the day an uninsured drunken spic rear ends me.

They shouldn't be uninsured, where i live they get subsidized insurance for $13 per month.

Had family hit by illegals here in TN 4 times.

They are a fucking scourge.

Literally crying rn.
No words :(

Anyone who has sex with a nigger(including other nggers): shitfucker

This is a comment under this vid:

What the fuck? Is this some JIDF AI that just spouts the most emotional words it can find and thinks that humans could fall for this?
Is this the representation of what's going on in the leftist mind? I refuse to believe that this is an actual human being.

this is a comment under this vid:

which comment is more concerning?

I prefer good ol' 'mudshark'.

Are you people really so stupid that you can't tell this is fiction?

THIS FILM IS TO MAKE YOU SUPPORT THE POLICY ALREADY IN EFFECT.

People involved with the film project and their friends on facebook.

u cri evrytiem

(;﹏;)

We know it's fiction, you dumb nigger. We're picking it apart and saying why it's stupid. Calm your autism.

Are you sure you’re not genuinely autistic? You don’t seem to understand the emotions we’re displaying here.

oildriller and mudshark/coalburner are the terms for non-negroes banging negroes.

yes

make sure to dislike this shit.

the only people who feel bad about this are fucking rich progressives and the people who might be affected by deportation.

the kids should be getting deported along with the parents. why should my tax money take care of these children?

Um….doesn't that just send out the mixed messages? I don't see what they are trying to achieve the goals. I meant look at the nigger or half breed child, she would be kidnapped or trying to sell her organs to desperate black parents or she is too selfish to obey the laws like the law biding good citizens are. There are too many mixed messages in there.

Cop: "GET BACK IN THE VEHICLE!!!"
Nigglet: "Mommy?"
Cop: "SHE'S GOT A WEAPON!!"

What a good point. Better send them back too and keep the families together just like Trump said.

My new car was totaled by an uninsured beamed. My wife was in it when he rammed into her at 60mph from behind, pushed her two blocks up the road. Cops didn't really seem to care that the only ID he had was fake or that he was obviously illegal.

I'm out $10k on that, nobody gives a fuck though

Should be offering them the ability to take back their kid if they renounce it's American citizenship.

At first I thought this was going to be a music video but it's literally just purely manufactured viral propaganda.

I'm sure I've seen dozens like it before but this just stood out as very random and very blatant propaganda, only a full-on indigo pill could possibly be affected by this… right?

Top tier diplomacy on Trumps part. Him setting the 'They have to go' line in cement at the end, but the conditions up in the air, is much better than where we're at now where the 'They have to go' is up in the air.

I have to ask, is there some sort of context for this video? Where is it from? Is it just something that is mysteriously making the rounds right now?

lol

HORY SHIR

BASED

deport her

She's a Cuban jew. Jews are Jews and Cubans get automatic citizenship upon touching down on US soil.

Did USA do something wrong to Cubans?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_feet,_dry_feet_policy

Facebook genocide best day of my life.

Ah I see that is the why. Are they white or they left before the Cuba went commie?

They are quite native enough to believe this crap.

Oh boy, Jamie Lynn Sigler must have really fallen into hard times to agree to be in this trite.

It's not citizenship, they get refugee status, as in they get a greencard.

Haven't we made nice with Cuba already? Let's end this retarded practice and shove them back into the sea.

I like my version better.

Just remember, that vote cancels out your vote.

I saw that too. I think the comments are being targeted.

Underrated post.

kek

Am I the only one that thought it was hilarious when the spicniglet was smiling that her spic whore mother was being arrested then clapped after she was put in the back of the cruiser? kek

well the youngling we should call a beaniglet

the beaniglets have to go back too

I think Cuba was supposed to be a part of the USA.

I forgot to save the pic, but somewhere out there is a map showing the USA/Mexico border *way* further south. Basically Cuba straight over to the Pacific is supposed to be part of the USA.

Well, the biggest thing was giving Batista (a corrupt corporate whore) cover for several years preceding the '59-'60 revolution. Batista was very unpopular when he was president (second time), so he staged a military takeover and cancelled elections 6 years before the revolution. The US (through a combo of leftists in the media/papers, and the general degeneracy of Batista) gradually stopped supporting him, and he was virtually alone in '58. This weakness lead to commies starting shit in '59.

In fact, he wanted to organize a latin american front to fight Franco's Spain back during his first term as president in the 40's (he was actually endorsed by Cuba's old commie party). Total shithead. Grau was slightly better, but still nothing compared to any of the European lions of the time.

At least that's how my grandmother describes it. I'm Cuban

Much like how much of Mexico was supposed to be annexed. The problem is that Cuba, like Mexico, is a poison pill. Imagine Puerto Rico, but with even more Africans. Its horrible. The only place worse is Haiti.

it's funny because it's kind of a low number of children compared to illegal immigration issue

I completely agree with this video!
This is a serious problem!
We a are paying for 5000 beaner babbies who should go back to mexico, its a travesty.

Holy shit, im going through the comments on youtube for this shit and its full of fucking stupid spics who think this is real. There are bunch of 12 yearold spic kids commenting who think this video is real. How can people be so fucking stupid, its obvious is a fake video with actors specifically written and shot to appeal to your emotions. How can we combat this level of stupidity. There are plenty of comments that share out views but chances are most were posted by other anons who saw this thread.

And there are some comment threads that I swear are bots, posting comments in broken english most the comments in these bot threads dont make any sense.

So this video advocates that we should start deporting kids in the name of keeping families together? Sounds good to me.

Also holy shit that's an ugly kid. Seriously.

These people need to be kept off the internet. And I also do not like their cultural appropriation of the English language.

Don't be hatin' on my savant friends, their autism rustles the shills pretty effectively.

Looks like Meadow didn't listen to her dad.

It's 100% real you racist, fucking white male.

Can't tell if normies or chat bot.

My family is Cuban, but we were exiled because we fought the Bolsheviks and even tried to assassinate Castro.

My grandpa was close by poisoning Castro's soup but was caught due to a snitch and was imprisoned and tortured before exile.

My family hates the new Cubans that comes here now because they are the worthless niggers that either supported the Bolsheviks or were fence sitting cowards whom have degenerated greatly since then.

KEK

YOU HAVE KID ME FOR THE LAST TIME

I read that Cuba opened up to foreign culture and Cubans went fucking crazy over the Rolling Stones.

Is this really true?

Is this an advertisement for Trump? Because Trump has made it clear he will deport the families so that they stay together.

It is.
They love the Beatles and ABBA.

If my family predicted the future, we would have never moved to Cuba from the Canary Islands.

Also forget to mention that currently they're taking in mostly nigger culture and rap from the United States which is makes them worse.

They started to deport Cubans with criminal records now such as drug users.

Good riddance I say.

Ah shit, that means "Goodbye Cuba" then.

It'll turn into every other jewified Western shithole.

Rice cooker?Nah, that's for Chinks.

looking out for your kid's safety is K selection, which is not the reproductive pattern of subhumans.

Communism completely destroyed the racial divide and allowed to speed up the race mixing process.

The guy that held the "race mixing is communism" sign in the old pictures posted here is correct.

Cuba at its peak before communism is mixed afro-euro culture with mostly European.

Now any aspect of European culture is gone from the now mulatto island.

George Lincoln Rockwell

I am fucking fuming at the fact that liberals expect us to feel sympathy for these criminals. Just out of the sheer fact that they have no respect for the law, we need to deport all of these people. How anybody can stand for this "undocumented immigrant" crap is beyond me.

Couldn't handle more than ten seconds.
Who let's their ten year old girl shave half their head?

Her head looks like a tattoo. Infanticide is necessary/10

Reminded me of this meme

Also reminer that Cuba had lots of Jews.
It's no surprise that communism was supported by the Cuban Kike.

The worst Cubans might have Jewish heritage and probably aren't aware of it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Cuba

top fucking kek

Are they aware this is just an advertisment?
Here in Australia we have to warn abos if an ad has pictures or voices of dead abos in it, maybe these ads should have a simlar warning for the Progressives who dont know the difference between tv ads and the real world.

I don't give a flying fuck what happens to her or her dancing chimp.

Mexico really, really doesn't want them back.

That is really sad.

"An estimated 5,000 children in the US have been placed in foster care because their parents were criminals who came into the US illegally."

Fixed it for them.

All this video really convinces me of is that the kids should be sent back with the parents, which is what Donald Trump supports.

He married that? Really?

Gotta make sure all the democrats that will never vote for you know you're not a racist.

What this tells me is that random police stops aren't just a city shekelgrab via fines, but rather an essential service to keep our nation strong and pure.

Make webms ffs.

In NYC, it is a mandatory arrest offense to be caught driving with a suspended license, but it is a discretionary arrest offense to be arrested driving without a license.

why the fuck do they spam emoticons?

This Spic Völkerwanderung has to fucking end.

Hilarious photo.

Look, our answer is simple:
THIS IS A RACIST ADVERTISEMENT, BECAUSE IT SAYS THAT MEXICO IS BAD JUST BECAUSE IT'S FULL OF MEXICANS
After all, it's racist to say it's bad to get deported to Mexico.

That is putting words to what I find so silly about progressives.
Why is being "sent back" so bad. When you are sent back to the glorious and great people you bring along with you. Same with Muslims. If Islam is so great, Muslims so caring and shit, why is it so bad to go back to a Muslim country as a Muslim :^).
Why is it that western countries are the ones who "lack compassion" when these people flee from their great culture they bring with them. Why shouldn't the places they flee from take "courses in conflict resolution" or shit like that..

Wonderful.

If it was a white male liberals would support his execution.

The officer should have called for animal control not child welfare.

Then comment about it! Tell them THEY ARE THE RACISTS to say Mexico is so fucking bad, and
IT'S RACIST TO SAY AMERICA IS BETTER THAN EVERYWHERE ELSE

Nice trips but change that from "deported to Mexico" to "transported to Elysium".
You fucking, racist

Anti-white detected

Too many and all too similar. It's mostly (((bots))).

Oh wow, you're a Mexican-hating racist. It's like you're this liberal:
Liberal says: "Everywhere non-whites are in charge is a horrible place to send anyone!" That's why deportation is bad!

No, but the Federal Government is still angry over Fidel kicking the shit out of US buddy Fulgencio Batista, and even though the Fed has tried countless times to kill him, they've failed miserably every fucking time.

Fidel has also taken every chance he gets to shit all over us, like with the Mariel Boatlift, for example. Castro opened his prisons, let all the violent criminals out and told them to GTFO, so they hopped on boats and thousands upon thousands of them made a bee line for Miami. Absolutely fucking genius move on Castro's part. He basically flushed Cuba's toilets all over us.

Umm, they don't have a fucking license who gives a shit about their sob story.
That's potentially a huge danger to everyone else, who knows if that bitch can even drive?

Thank you, Holla Forums.

A year ago I would've cried after watching this video. Now, I just smile. Pic related.

nice trips

That was the first thing that I thought whenever the child was dancing in the back of the car. I was pissed that such a young child was left unbuckled. Then when the deportation started I was happy again.

My trips were nice too:

Oh fug user. Checked those dubs and checked those trips

Kek approves

All things would change radically if these "gut-wrenching" propaganda films showed the actual chubby, borderline aztec motherfuckers that cross the Rio, and not these barely swarthy actors with just an "exotic dash" of beanerness.

It's like normals are always "this" close to realizing Jews at least might be a problem.

I've seen this exact spam on the new vegas nexus mod site

Maybe you shouldn't drive without a license

Just hit them with:
THIS VIDEO IS RACIST! IT SUGGESTS THAT MEXICO IS A BAD PLACE. IT'S NOT BAD TO LIVE IN MEXICO. THIS VIDEO IS RACIST AGAINST MEXICO

Cuba is infinitely better than Mexico, sorry.

I know someone who got out of a DUI because he hit an insured illegal and payed them like a grand because they were afraid of deportation

jew hands and cackling
I know how this could be put to good use…

Was about to post this.

My guess is because statistically most black dislike Trump and they're banking on them for votes.

Beautiful.

why didn't she take the ape with her?

A bunch of Texas camps (basically private camps) have been full this winter, full of illegal immigrant "unaccompanied minors."

But it's weirder than that, because actually they WERE accompanied by adults. It was a whole coordinated effort, and those adults who accompanied them are now staying with them.

Anyway, I wonder where the kids will be put, this summer, because the camp grounds will be needed by various institutions for their regularly scheduled summer camps.

How about Burned Rice?

I guess her skirt was starched, and that's why there was no upskirt…

Just flood the comments section with shit pointing out the discrepancies in the video

& no seatbelt on the kid! Literally murder!

Oh god my sides

But user, look at how nice and pretty this woman is! And her child is so well behaved*, not a fat ugly chimp at all! How can you deport such a nice poor single mother? She might even have sex with you if you voted democrat. All illegals are just like her, none of them are fat ugly lumps that shit out 16 ugly kids, lazy ass welfare leeches who can't be bothered to learn English, cartel affiliated drug dealer or la raza supporting anti-white radicals.

* Actually fuck, I can't even say that ironically with a straight face. What an obnoxious fucking child - ugly hair, ugly clothes, shit music taste, distracts mom while driving, yells in horrid voice about muh music when she clearly heard the cops coming to deport her bitch mom's coalburning ass. Just awful.

Hainan black crested gibbon

kek

wouldn't be a problem if you just followed the law bitch, like the rest of us have too, want to drive a car better follow the fucking law, know what just dont come here stay the fuck out.

should've shot that smug illegal and behead him.
Then put a false flag from a cartel or something, they'll accept that.

This is why we've got to keep the families together. They have to all go back as one group.

:^)

Executive Produced by: (((Michael Skolnik))) Skolnik is president of Def Jam founder Russell Simmons' GlobalGrind.com and has the title of ((("political director".)))

Every fuckin time.

Jamie Lynn-Skeleton is terrible actor, that's why she's driving a Mulinyan around for her kike overlords.

Maybe back in the '50s when their were plenty of white Spaniards left over from both colonialism and refugees fleeing the Spanish Civil War. Most left in '58-'63 in the first wave, another group left in Mariel (brought plenty of convicts with them, unfortunately).

Now, not so much. It has a ridiculous number of blacks, and most of the whites that didn't leave in '58-'63 are either dead, mixed, or such a small part of Cuban society that it doesn't matter.

Cuba is beautiful, but it will need to be purged of a lot of niggers to make it usable.

Same for Africa.

Just like Grigor II !

FOR NOVAYA RUSSIA

Lel, I thought so too.

Two questions: what kind of lazy Mexican would just leave their kid behind in the US, and where is the father in this, couldn't he just take her in?

Is there any diference?

Jesus Christ Nigs are so easily manipulated. Truly the perfect slave race for the Jews to deceive and exploit.

Are you sure he's white? He's looks Hispanic to me.

shut up europe

holy fucking shit is it its a wop playing a wetback what the fuck wotback…

Get Out and take that hyperactive monkey with you !!

youtube.com/watch?v=7UdhEk5kl5Q

Only haplogroups R and I are white. If I could decide, i'd say that only the proto-europeans are white. But that would be too harsh.

12 million views… So I guess it's safe to say a good 8 million dumb ass white women were reaffirmed in their stupid Marxist beliefs. "muh emotions!" Irrational bums…