Anyone has a good PDF of The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion...

Anyone has a good PDF of The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion? /pdfs/ failed me; there's a seven month old thread there[1] with the same question, unanswered.

[1] >>>/pdfs/2554

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1930004567/ref=pd_aw_sim_14_3?ie=UTF8&dpID=51UErI8wzUL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL130_SR130,130_&refRID=1NKKZXJ61YT089FA9GZ8
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Marsden-Victor-Emile-The-Protocols-of-Zion
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/2012/04/28/Marsden-Victor-Emile-The-protocols-of-the-learned-elders-of-zion
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Nilus-Sergei-The-Protocols-and-World-Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM
amazon.com/Non-Existent-Manuscript-Protocols-Studies-Antisemitism/dp/0803217277
worldcat.org/title/non-existent-manuscript-a-study-of-the-protocols-of-the-sages-of-zion/oclc/55068853&referer=brief_results
8ch.net/pdfs/res/3.html#20
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1415550537878-1.pdf
google.com/search?q=anti-semitic children's book&espv=2&biw=960&bih=496&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUp9ibmdrMAhVO42MKHRk4AoUQ_AUIBigB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati)
bilderberg.org/lucis.htm
conspiracyarchive.com/2014/01/29/illuminati-conspiracy-part-one/
biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm#TABLE OF CONTENTS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quite being a Nig and give your shekels to some people who are actually trying to make a difference in the world
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1930004567/ref=pd_aw_sim_14_3?ie=UTF8&dpID=51UErI8wzUL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL130_SR130,130_&refRID=1NKKZXJ61YT089FA9GZ8

''Marsden Translation"'

without commentary
>>>/pdfs/20

with commentary
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Marsden-Victor-Emile-The-Protocols-of-Zion
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/2012/04/28/Marsden-Victor-Emile-The-protocols-of-the-learned-elders-of-zion

Small Maynard & Company Translation

ebook - balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Nilus-Sergei-The-Protocols-and-World-Revolution

audiobook - youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM

Which translation is the best?

Probably Marsden, but the Small, Maynard & Company version includes annotations and is the only one there's a decent audiobook of.

Thanks.

All of them are severely flawed (albeit still fairly accurate, as history shows) since they're based on Sergei Nilus' modified version.

If anybody reads vodka runes, this book apparently includes a recreation of the 1903 Russian edition which has never been translated into English.

amazon.com/Non-Existent-Manuscript-Protocols-Studies-Antisemitism/dp/0803217277

shabbos goyim.

worldcat.org/title/non-existent-manuscript-a-study-of-the-protocols-of-the-sages-of-zion/oclc/55068853&referer=brief_results

Freemasonry is Judaism for the goy

Anyone have that .png someone posted in another thread with all the protocols in it? I seem to have misplaced it.

Filter King pls.

I'm fairly certain this is another case of jews trying to claim something as theirs when it's not. Almost their entire religion (excluding the Talmud and some other texts) is plagiarized you know, including the Anahata.

I bet they would be trying to plagiarize the Swastika if not for Adolf Hitler making them fear it.

Wasn't David Duke working on a new version? What happened to that?

YOU MUST BE RETARDED
There's already good .pdf of the book on /pdfs/
8ch.net/pdfs/res/3.html#20
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1415550537878-1.pdf

This is the perfect children's book.

Is there an illustrated version?

Sauce. Don't click.

google.com/search?q=anti-semitic children's book&espv=2&biw=960&bih=496&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUp9ibmdrMAhVO42MKHRk4AoUQ_AUIBigB

Very interesting is the fact that one can connect the Rothschilds to the early illuminiti cult. Here under the heading " Illuminati Membership List: Alias, Occupation, Residence and Associates" is listed a one "Karl, Landgraf von Hessen-Kassel", an occultist, whose family "had such an intimate relationship [with the Roithschilds] that there’s a strong possibility for the Rothschilds having at least contributed financially to the Bavarian Illuminati – if only in Karl’s name."

And remember Weishaupt's (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati) main objective was "uniting the whole human race into one great and happy society"
bilderberg.org/lucis.htm

Many others have noted the similarities between Weishaupt's ideas and methods and those of the communist movement. Interesting, at the very least.

I forgot the link:
conspiracyarchive.com/2014/01/29/illuminati-conspiracy-part-one/

Have this online version:

biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm#TABLE OF CONTENTS

Such an insult for no good reason. I think we got ourselves another shill bois.

One only needs to know that Adam Weishaupt (a jew) founded the Illuminati.

Filter King won't even admit as much as that.

Nah he's just angry, angry that young people today are so fucking lazy, can't find shit themselves, can't do shit themselves, can't figure out shit themselves.

I can sense you're autistic, or rather, you are Savant. So don't waste your time on this. This is normie territory. Direct your attention and effort to more pressing matters for the better of us all.

Odd. That's exactly what a shill would say.

The Old Testament was written after the first. All the claims that it existed previously as oral tradition is bullshit. The entirety of Judaism is a lie.

There's no good way to search for that shit. I've searched in the catalog and it returned the thread I've linked here. I've posted in that thread now, linking to that PDF, so hopefully people in the future won't have to open threads like this. I was also dead tired, so I expectedly underperformed in my search, coming to Holla Forums for aid. I see no fault in my actions.

Protocols threads are always a good thing though, they encourage more people to finally take the time and read through it.

The fuck.

Dude read again. You misunderstand.

thanks

Just don't argue with him, Ive come to the conclusion that a good number of people instigating shill arguments for no reason are shills themselves, looking to distract from actual discussion. Best policy is always to ignore if someone posts something retarded or nonsensical.

Hang yourself.

your sandnigger mod has abdicated the board to us cumskin

hahahahahaaha

It is a good idea to support people who are willing to reprint books like the Protocols, as long as they aren't the copies with the intros about how it's a forgery and the jews dindu nuffin.