Was there ever any genuine resentment between yourself and Courage?

Cartoons-are-really-just-actors thread

This is all I could find from the first thread, does anyone have any more?

Couldn't find characters are actors but here, have a character interview.

Lucky for you I saved them

Damn user. It hurt.

All things considered, I want to know what these fellas have to say

Do you have the Waspinator one?

"So how are the other Edboys?"

"So what's the real Eddy like?"

How did you and Double Dee meet Ed?

"What was the joke?"

"What?"

"Why?"

"(laughs) That was bad."

We'll edit it out–I take it you curse and swear a lot?

"That's pretty funny to think about."

"So how did you guys come up with an idea for this show?"

"So Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy is kind of a Jackass-lite?"

"Well thanks for coming."

I feel like a supreme memester.

Pacifica.
What where your favorite moments?

Are you anything like your character?
Besides I don't use that much makeup.

Did you got along with the crew?

Did you had any struggles during filming?

What about Bill?

Woah really?

Well, thanks for this small interview.

Neat

That's not what happened, user.

What about her? What might she say?

"I don't want to talk about it, please leave me alone."

I honestly expect Finn to be in rehab process, working on Abortion Time must have drove him insane, or at least left him with suicidal tendencies

That or he got a job doing VA for JoJo

Coming soon: Vento Aureo, featuring Finn as Narancia.

Or Gio Gio, or Koichi for that matter

Or Emporio, perhaps.

Holy shit guys, save that for Thursday

you're dildo fucker

Originally, the studio had been planning to use Eggman to play, well, himself but after the casting director met with him he said it couldn't be done. I've met him a few times, mostly when I was getting into the role for the show, and the man is absolutely cloaked in gravitas. They wanted someone who could really ham it up and act like a bumbling, arrogant, fool- that and the fact that he bears a striking resemblance to Theodore Roosevelt had the writers rather flustered at the idea of having him involved in a slapstick comedy.

So they open up try outs and I applied- I'm classically trained, you see, and that season was a bit of a dry one for me. Romance was in vogue, at the time, and there weren't many roles available for someone of my, well, stature! (Laughs)

So I go down to the studio and just ham it up to oblivion,. I mean, what the heck, right? It was just a silly little cartoon for the kids. So here I am, chewing on the scenery, barking and bellowing, insulting and raving, and they're just eating it up! Absolutely loving it and I got the part then and there.

Oh, it was marvelous, simply marvelous. It was time consuming- all those stunts take a lot of takes and a lot of time to set up- but the catering was excellent and the director was a real professional. Given how little work I had at the time, it was really just perfect for my career! (Laughs)

The real problem was the budget, though. The studio kept cutting it down so we had to get creative with the props and casting. We ended up cutting a lot of corners and, to be honest, produced some work nobody on the staff was completely happy with. But that's show business, you know?

Ah, yes, that's why you're here, isn't it? What was it like working with THE Sonic. Quite, quite.

Sonic was, to put it bluntly, an egomaniacal, jumpy, obnoxious ,spastic, and cocky son of a (bleep). Not a bad kid, but he was so hopped up and full of himself, what with Sega being a household name, that he was just absolutely impossible! Still, the stress got to him in the end- it's an open secret that the poor kid OD'd after Adventure Battle 2.

Dead and buried. Sega kept it hushed up at the time because of how badly the company was doing- without Sonic, I think they would have gone under. So they hired a replacement, a real professional. Name of… Bubsy, I think. He doesn't have the chutzpah Sonic did, though.

Tails was just terrific, a real peach. Did you know they were thirty two at the time of filming? No child actors on that set! Poor girl was cut up after Sonic's death, but she's a professional.

Well, those two fellows I worked with the most, they were great kids. They're best friends and they showed up for a bit part together- up until then, they'd been working down at the docks. The money from the show really helped them out, Scratch went to a night school for business management and Grounder was able to get an apprenticeship with a plumber. Why, just last week, Scratch opened up the third location for his chain of fried chicken restaurants! I still keep in touch with them, it's so nice of them to write to an old fogey like me.

Hmm? Oh, those things! (Laughs) I bet you'd expect me to get angry about that, what with all the profanity and such.

It may surprise you to hear, but they actually make me quite happy! It's nice to know that, even after all these years, I can still bring a smile to people's faces.

10/10

This is the gayest fucking thread I've seen on Holla Forums yet.

Give me a minute…I got tears of pride to shed.

I've only seen one thing about sucking dicks in this thread, and it was in your post, user.

Oh right…that. It was fun in the beginning. The director's a chill dude, Jake was total bro..and I get to do my own stunts for once

Yeah, you think that was a stunt double? I trained with a real sword since I was 5. Anyways, work on Adventure Time was a good experience…emphasis on was

Yeah, it is..but I kept getting less and less screentime. I've talked it over with the rest of the cast of me leaving the show.

The star, yes…but lately, I've been getting less and less screen time or my character got so terribly treated that even the rest of the cast is planning to walk soon.

It's the guy running the show. I don't know..I think he's messed up in the head or something, thinking he's making some "deep" story telling stuff..or that other guy who's pushing for some shipping BS. Hell..the guys running the show now are a bunch of incompetent buffoons.

Not just me either. Everyone didn't like it. Jake hated it when he has to let my character die or that BS Ocarina story. Marcie and Bonnie hated the forced shipping thing and Phoebe didn't like both being paired up with CB and the breakup with Finn. Hell, Simon really hated working with Betty.

And Finn's career became 100% better

This thread is top-tier, never-have-friends, 6th-grade-autism. This thread is cringe in solid form. This thread gay son.

Just ignore him and maybe he'll go away

No, he's pretty much spot-on. And that's coming from someone who actually enjoys this sort of thing.

Any interviews from the Powerpuff villains?

Heh. Well, high physical demand for one thing. It took a lot out of me to keep up with the fight scenes, especially in the final arc when I had to work in that bulky armor. The make up and hair dye was a hassle to put up with too, and I never liked how it looked on me. At least the costume department listened when I told them to quit it with the false nails.
Oh yes, definitely. It was the comedic deliveries that I stumbled the most on; I was always so deep in the "murderbitch" headspace that switching over to try to tell a joke was always too awkward, even when awkwardness was the intent of the scene. Sokka was my savior those times. His character was only kept on after the first season because his improv gags so impressed the directors, so I really can't imagine a better comedy coach for myself.
Well, Aang was always choking on the fight scenes, and some backstage people flew off the handle a couple times over it, because redoing everything was constantly putting us behind schedule. That was pretty shitty on their part; the kid had talent and legitimately improved over time, he was just too young and in too intense of a first gig.
Oh god no. The real drama was from Katara. Bryke had a very "Joss Whedon" way of writing their characters, and while Katara's role didn't have the worst of it, it rubbed off on her the most. She was constantly getting enabled by the fangirls after a little while too, exacerbating the problem. Speaking of fangirls, you would not believe the kind of hate Mai got from rabid fat teenage girls who couldn't separate fictional relationships from reality to save their lives. The worst of all was the arguments over Iroh's character.
Obviously! Iroh was an industry legend, and when he passed, no one wanted to be the one to bring up what his double would have to do. He couldn't be mute for eternity, but the rub was on how soon to have him speaking in the stead of such a distinct voice. The camp that wanted the band-aid ripped off sooner rather than later won out, but in my opinion, from a story view the character could and likely should have been quiet until the series finale.
You mean besides just bowing out and getting my attempted music career to take off? I wish I could have played my character as more conniving, it would have made the role more consistent through all the changes in mood and her breakdown in the finale. But like I said, "Joss Whedon" style writers.
Patently false. Most of the cast in general tend to give me a wide berth nowadays, on account of two incidents where the staff were shown some explicit fanworks concerning my character with Ty Lee's and Aang's at a convention.
I don't begrudge them, though I think they let it affect them too much. I, personally, would never have entered a career in entertainment at all if I wasn't prepared to handle the occasional overfamiliar creep.

but new Iroh didn't speak until the finale tho

”Did you know because the new directors and I were having creative differences, I written my character out of World Tour?”

“Yes. Before then, I was script doctoring the first two seasons. Did you ever notice many plot points introduced in Island and Action that completely thrown away mid-season 2 onward? Those were all my handy work.”

“Correct. I was surprised how much of a hit the show became. I was just a teenager back then with a few talents including acting and writing. When Chris and his crew had problems with lines and story ideas, they came to me for help.

Unfortunately, the executives started adding certain things to the show that I 100% disapproved of by the time Courtney returned. They saw me as nothing but a kid ignoring my advice in the process. Most fans know the results. (Laughs)”

Ooo, I get this question a lot. Duncan and I have been very tight since we first met. We do keep in touch, and he is doing more indie film acting outside TD.

Leshawna and I were always good friends off set. I also want to add that we were never a real couple.

(cont'd)

“The producers wanted us to be a couple on the show for “diversity” reasons. We just played it up the cameras especially in season 3. Leshawna had a boyfriend by the time of the first special. Meanwhile, I was having a thing with different girl at the time.”

“Heather’s character was supposed be part of a love triangle that I wrote that lasted until mid-season 3. Spoilers: Heather was supposed to win. However, Heather and I are just buddy-buddy outside the show. My REAL girlfriend is Courtney.”

“We were mostly chanting and flirting during Season 1. A few days before announcement of the first television special, Courtney and I were going on a few dates. When working on the special, I wrote the Harshawna break-up to make things more comfortable for our real relationships and us. The Heather triangle was something that I added later to make the breakup permanent.”

Mako died right after they finished recording lines for the season 2 finale. Baldwin was doing voice work when Iroh was in prison for the first half of season 3.

(cont'd)

“We’re still a couple, and are actually thinking of marriage. Courtney hated working on the show without me because we made a great team during production.

The feud between the producers and the new directors versus Courtney and I started around her characters return in Season 2. This lead to a lot of continuity problem in season 2 onward. Once I wrote myself out of season 3, Courtney started to retaliate for my stead.

Unfortunately, they not only kept her character in without me, they derailed her character even further just out of spite. After Courtney returned for All-Stars, she caused a ruckus leaving the writers to write her out the series. Once that was over, we never looked back.”

“I’m now script doctoring for shows like early Young Justice and most of The Loud House. Courtney is between orchestra groups doing shows. We are working on our own show, but we have little idea of the premise.”

”Our castmates for starters were some of the best actors that I have ever worked with. If they ever needed a part in series, I would recommend any of them in a heartbeat. Also, miss the days that we had creative control.”

“None. Even with the producers giving us hell, the fight only made me and Courtney love stronger.”

”No problem.”

yeah, I forgot about that one episode where Zuko learns about his lineage

Bump for more stories

Bumping this out of oblivion

Where are these guys now?

topkek

one more time

Dead, in rehab, sequestered away from the world, dropped off the radar, or just went completely bonkers. You know, standard child actor schtick.

Classy prostitute
Murdered by crazy furry
Rehab
Rehab
Gitmo
Happily married and living in Idaho
Works at a gas station in El Paso
Rehab

Ya blew it. Start over.

You're a cheeky bastard, Mr. Dubs.

*unzips dick*

Wanna make this thread even more gay?