Tfw Varg fell for the "Trump is controlled opposition" meme

75 characters

He is trump isn't the savior

Satan confirms

Trips of incomprehensibility checked

No one thinks he is. They just want to maybe get a wall out of it

Varg is a dumb shit who is unable to figure out that they didn't need any more puppets. Everyone running for the nomination was already a perfect puppet and Trump is just some really old guy who remembers things before they were quite as fucked up and is doing it for his own ego.

By his logic Varg himself is a puppet. Just another controlled steam valve that goes off once in awhile so that Whites never jump out of the boiling pot.

Another vapid, non American, celeb opinion on American politics. I'll weigh his opinions accordingly.

He may be right, he may be wrong. It's still by far the best alternative.

You can either not take your free ticket and lose, or you can take it and either win or lose.

If you meant to say, "He is right. Trump isn't the savior." then you are correct. No one here actually believes he is the savior and most of us only want him because he is the only candidate who is not guaranteed to be shit. He is the only candidate that holds any views that Holla Forumsacks can agree with to some degree. Trump is the best candidate running, but that does not mean he is perfect.

Not really. He seems to either have very well thought out beliefs, or poorly thought out beliefs, with little middle ground. This just seems to be one of the poorly thought out ones.

Varg is 200x more controlled opposition than Trump.

Trump WAS suposed to be controlled opposition, but now running amock. To some degree still has some parts controlled, but he leaves the establishment VERY nervous for some reason.

Varg's opinions were never considered intellectually rigorous. The man is known for an obscure genre of music

He's almost e-celeb tier

It depends on the topic. He is actually very knowledgeable about paganism, but not so much about American politics.

He could be right, he could be wrong. If Trump truly doesn't change anything as president then we will know what we have to do.

I would agree with all this is just feel I need to bring everyone back down to earth with all this God emperor trump stuff. I don't want you to be disappointed when he doesn't roll out the forth reich.

They're just memes we use in our magickal memetic practices.

Checked.

Art of the Deal, baby. Hype shit up until your opponents take the middle ground, i.e., what you wanted in the first place.

Well, he's pretty much right in my opinion. It's the reasonable position for a non-burger to have. What you burgers do is your call.

To me both sides are controlled and elections are just dog and pony shows to placate the plebs. Man, it's been this way since Rome. That's how democracy works over here, and I have no indication to even consider that it works differently for you.

If people had any belief in democracy they wouldn't allow shady closed-source voting machines they're not allowed to inspect. It's all LARPing to be able to avoid taking responsibility and putting your ass on the line.

I do hope you get your wall though, even though I don't believe it. I wish you, my burger relatives, all the best.

Ghost-written by a Jew.

what the fuck is a varg and why should i care about some retarded e-celeb?

He's a savior of the white race because he will bring back our ethnic religion and defeat all Jewish inventions, especially Christianity.

This is what Varg actually believes.

John Miller?

Varg confirmed for controlled opposition.

Varg isn't as smart as he thinks he is. I challenged him on one of his videos, he replied back to me and started spouting the most retarded shit.

He makes great music, though.

you are either a 14year old or a normie

either way, kill yourself

Varg went crazy tbh. He's attacking southern Europe saying its trash and never accomplished anything. He also defends muh nordics and muh paganism everytime and when someone calls him out on his shit he's telling christian Propaganda. Cool guy, cool music but he should just shut up about WE WUZ VIKANGS N SHEIT

Too many hours in Skyrim, I reckon.

So who does this guy want us to vote for, and what is his opinion actually worth?

Hell, does this guy even do anything practical at all? So he fled his homeland to take refuge in a foreign country, and all he does there is attack other white people for having different opinions on an abstract concept.

If anything, it feels like Varg is trying to D&C some of Trump's nationalist support. I mean, why else would he possibly do this?

Trump might not be Hitler 2.0, but at least he's doing something unlike this armchair nationalist.

Varg is a huge defeatistfag. Most of his videos are about how society is dead and instead of trying to save it, lets all go innawoodz and live like hermits. Plus, he really REALLY hates America, which also explains why he wants to demoralize us.

MUH OLD GODS
MUH FOREBEARS

BTW, BUY MY BOARD GAME

He's just a norwegian farmer living in France who makes pagan music for a limited number of fans.

I don't know how you can put him in the same category as someone who's going to be the next president of the U.S.

That's a really retarded comparison.

I'm getting sick of foreigners giving us their opinions. You aint murikin' boy. We got our own hill people who'd probably bend Varg over a log hard swampstyle.

Varg has always been a retard. Should have stuck to music.

Varg's a good guy but he's not right about everything.

Foreigner scum detected

I watch Varg videos that have to do with Paganism or RPGs. I don't agree with him politically or socially. For one, primitivism was never our thing, otherwise we wouldn't have built up this entire world.

Varg just sucks. Not even in an "omg Pagan heathen!" way, he just flat out isn't entertaining or insightful.

This

He brings shame to our race all the time. He says stupid shit, betrays his genes, and behaves like a retard from a heavy metal band that can't do heavy metal, just growl and shit.
Calling red heads (ERIC THE RED) a foreign peoples - I think he's controlled opposition.

The good thing about real Pagans, they don't have leadership or books to worship as idols like Jew worshipers… just natural law.

He's not American, and pretty nihilistic.

Trump will prove him wrong, and that's okay.

Varg is controlled opposition

lol

I don't think he's controlled opposition. He's just a guy who spent many years in prison and kinda went mad in the process. He's a very paranoid dude, which explains why he murdered that guy in cold blood.

Your reading comprehension sucks outlander. What shithole you from? Venezuela?

SQUEAL!!

insightful criticism.

how so?

he behaves nothing like someone from a heavy metal band, and even the critics who hate him the most as a person, have to begrudgingly admit that his music is fantastic.

where? i saw a thread about this recently, and that wasn't what he was saying at all.

i think you're full of shit.

It will eventually, but that's not going to usher in the race wars. What will is when the cash runs out and the governments can't pay the gibsmedats to the niggers and muzzies, so they chimp out, leading to all out civil war.

varg is losing his shit dude

I love his talk, speeches and ideas. I'm all pro warg. But the shittyness of the editing here is killing me, i can't stand the video being power-point-slides like this.

Varg is a dumbfuck. I'll always love his music, but he's a massive dumbfuck. And burning down that stave church was fucking unforgivable.

You mean that fucking reproduction that wasn't anything but a rotting shell of a building that the town it was originally in wanted demolished, that was relocated to an ancient pagan site and refurbished to serve as a tourist trap and "m-muh Christian national identity" icon before being burned down?

Yeah, what a fucking loss.

Pic related is that "based Viking Church" rotting in the small town that wanted it demolished before a Christcuck investor bought it to relocate.

Fucking Cuckstian scum.

Why wouldn't he? Jewmerica is a cancer on this planet.

varg is a retarded faggot, regardless of what he said about Trump

larpagans who hate white Christians and the last 2000 years of white history truly are the biggest useful idiot retards on the right

WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT VARG?

He's only worth paying attention to when he releases music.

This thread should have been bumplocked already.