Mark Zuckerberg to meet with conservative leaders over bias charges

SAN FRANCISCO — Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has pledged to meet with conservative leaders as his company probes damaging allegations of political bias in how it selects the most important news for its 1.6 billion users.

His statement came after Facebook on Thursday released the editorial guidelines it uses to determine which news articles are featured in its Trending Topics feature. The guidelines appeared to contradict previous statements from company officials on how much influence a small team of news editors has in the process.

Executive Tom Stocky said Monday the company does not insert stories "artificially" into the Trending Topics feature, but the guidelines clearly state they can. Stocky also said Facebook does not allow the editors to give preference to one news outlet over another but the guidelines show Facebook measures if a news article is legitimate by comparing it to 10 news outlets including USA TODAY, CNN and Fox News.

USA Today Article: archive.is/phdQz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mzgON_5sg4Q?t=376
archive.is/FwFjj
ca.news.yahoo.com/facebooks-zuckerberg-meet-conservatives-political-bias-flap-203435246--finance.html
archive.is/Cr5z9
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/16/glenn-beck-to-meet-with-zuckerberg/
archive.is/xdDVQ
thehill.com/policy/technology/279994-trump-adviser-to-attend-meeting-with-facebook-ceo
breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/17/dont-be-cuck-zuckerberg/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/18/facebook-censoring-content-critical-immigration/
time.com/4342055/glenn-beck-facebook-conservatism/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/18/cucked-zuck-establishment-conservatives-rock-pointless-photoshoot-facebook/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/tucker-carlson-glenn-beck-acted-like-auditioning-mark-zuckerbergs-manservant/
youtube.com/watch?v=yAnDSNH_gjQ
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/19/white-knight-glenn-beck-defends-facebook-attacks-conservatives-reacting/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/05/23/glenn-beck-blasts-conservative-critics-progressives-right-says-facebook-leans-left-conservatives-dont-use-social-media/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/24/facebook-concludes-internal-investigation-declares-not-guilty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder: Zuckerberg's real name is Jacob Greenberg and he's a cousin of the Rothschilds. Facebook is a tool of the CIA/Mossad to build a dossier on you for blackmail, and to better socially engineer society for their zionist NWO. Don't believe this kike faggot's lies.

Correct. Facebook has always been a government op, and Zuckerkike is just the front man.

I believe you, but I would love a source

I wonder which Cohenservative leaders he'll meet with?

hit me with some source for that fam

Facebook has a critical mass of users that keeps it afloat. How long before something else comes along and takes them out the way FB took out myspace? I can't imagine facebook going on forever.

That's DallasGoldberg autism. He claims that pretty much everybody is an actor played by members of the Greenberg family.

Soros and the NeoCohens I guess.

yep . they suck his cut dick and then kikebook will allow .0.001% conservative stories on their feed and neocohens will declare victory.

Breitbart told him to go fuck himself unless he lets that faggot interview him

Yeah, the part about Greenberg is fake, but it is true that he works for the government and that Facebook was created by them for data collection. Google is owned by the government now, too.

They dont even look alike…

Also, where does this notion come from that two people looking alike means they are the same person? That is retarded.

I think he is implying that they kinda look alike because they are cousins. The picture is pretty autistic, and Jews usually look alike in some form or another

Dallas Goldbug, whose mentor is jewish JFK "researcher" Roberg Groden, started the whole thing. It's where all the talk of crisis actors and faked shooting came from.

No, he's saying they're the same person.

wellaware1.com

Always seemed implausible to me that it was always one. More likely that intel agencies got involved after it became a success.

Then he's fucking retarded. I thought the infographic was pointing out how ludicrous the idea was.
They clearly aren't the same person.
Nobody gets plastic surgery to make themselves more ugly and when plastic surgery goes wrong it's pretty obvious that it has.

Everytime anything happens. Literally anything, not figuratively, there are always people who saw "crisis actors!!!" and include a side by side photo of a person involved with the incident with a person from somewhere else who looks vaguely similar.

But from what you say, it sounds like textbook Jewish paranoia.

He's either several mentally ill or a legit shill. I suspect the latter.

Where do you think Facebook got funding? You think venture capitalists were just jumping to throw money at social media web applications that had a long history of failure?

No, he just hijacked it to make it look ridiculous. Dallas Goldbug is a clear case of a disinfo agent and well poisoner. Like the 9-11 no plane hologram shills.

Nope. He was the first one to talk about crisis actors, starting after the Giffords shooting.

All of the crisis actor bullshit is on par with no planes on 9/11.

wew i remember that thread

I thought so too but the Boston marathon bombing was certainly pure theater.
Comical when you look into it.

Can you believe Zuck dominates the White Man?

Unreal.

Boston and Sandy Hoax.

Sandy Hoax doesn't have a shitload of pictures and video showing it to be an obvious fake like the marathon does.

I always thought Zuckerberg resembled Nathan Rothschild. They both have that reptilian/alien/inbred mutant face.

There's no reason to come to that conclusion.

Jews are more than willing to kill gentiles, especially children. If Sandy Hook and Boston were both conspiracies, which I'm not entirely convinced of, they would have done it for real, and maybe even used some blood for their matzo.

Except they didn't.

Well, Boston Marathon was real, but they had some fake scenes set up for the cameras (like that guy with no leg in the wheelchair). And it wasn't done by the brothers.

M80, I understand what you're saying but the Boston marathon "bombing" is a fucking joke.
youtu.be/mzgON_5sg4Q?t=376
RIP Dave McGowan.

Zuckerberg to meet with Neocons to do damage control and get the goym back to shill site

Fix'd it.

The thing about Facebook is that while many may have a profile on it, many younger internet users have moved to snapchat and other messaging services because they primarily use smartphones and want to exchange messages without their parents, families, teachers, jobs, etc being able to snoop their profiles.

Facebook has also been smart in acquiring potential competitors like instagram. A lot of users did in fact leave Facebook for Instagram, but since FB bought them and integrated the service, they still have them.

^ it's near 4 hours but don't claim the Boston marathon "bombing" was real without watching it.

the goyim will consume like the mindless cattle they are

That's just what Jews look like.

1488 TO HANG THIS MOTHER FUCKER
SHINE ON ME, KEK

TRIPS WORK TOO
GET A ROPE

(((((CONSERVATIVE LEADERS)))))

He's a turboautist, either someone who is legit mentally ill or a plant to make the conspiracy scene look tinfoil.

I've seen loads of people in my lifetime who have sameface. It's not as rare as some people seem to think.

Face blindness is a real thing. Had a head injury back in early high school and I lost the ability to distinguish and identify facial features. Sure I can see all the features but it's sort of like looking at animals of the same species, nothing really pops out as distinct person to person. jews are not hard to spot though, not convinced they are human

Oh right my point, I suspect this guy has face blindness as well if these people are as obviously not the same. It could fool me.

There is no conservative leader but Trump

WITNESSED

facebooks first 500k of funding was from the CIA

look it up

they do not look the same at all
are you autistic?

he's implying that they look related. A lot of Jews look related though…. because they are

btw the list of Trending Topics at any moment is different for each user. Compare your Trending Topics with a friend's if you don't believe me.

This means that your Trending is based on your Likes and interests. It's sort of like an advertising segment that maybe also prevents certain people from getting certain news.

So it's basically confirmed Fakebook™ is a technological tool that not only spies on people (data mining), but is also being used to bring forth the One-World Government, which has been the goal of International Jewry for a century.

IIRC there was a video on Jewtube where a girl shows all the ties that Kikebook has to the CIA and even the IAO (Informational Awareness Office).

The latter was a spine-chillingly straight-up horror that was discontinued due to public outrage at the time, but like all these shady programs they just continued under a different name and away from public awareness.

Pic related was the official logo of this nightmare fuel.

No wonder normies are so fucking retarded.

And Google's new parent company is (((Alphabet Inc.))). They don't even try to hide it.

Fucking kek.

Here's the vid btw. Facebook's connection to the CIA.

Kikes stole my vid.

No one's building a dossier on me.

Kikebook is still following you though.

It fucking amazes me why people would even want to use it. You really do have to be a normie to have a Goybook account.

How is kikebook following me when I don't use it?

I don't know the intricate details but it still collects shit as soon as you visit a page that has their 'Kike' button.

He's going to meet with Krystal and Jonah Goldberg.

They are going to scold him for being to obvious and putting the grand plan in danger…"Giving us Jews bad PR"

When is the next Bilderberg meeting this year? (if it didn't pass already)

If anybody takes a picture of you and tags it with your name that shit gets linked. Also I know they cross reference shit with databases they buy from name selling companies.

Would be fun if the entire world legally changed its name to 'John Doe'.

The ultimate troll.

uncanny.

Are you blind?

Oh jews, u so fahny.

It's no accident. "Ordo ab chao" is their motto.

Its a fucking Star of David you autists. lel

Chaos Star has 8 lines, not six. But yeah it does kind of look like it with the arrows but I'm pretty sure this is more related to him being Jewish.

Its also in the same colors as the Israeli flag.

Well that's why i said 'similar'.

I know, that's why i sneered at it for being so lame.

It is that as well.

It's basically a kike going "Look how clever i am u guize".

fuck off derailing shill

tl;dr if anyone was was interested

What kind of shit do you have to see by that age to look like that when you have all the money in the world? No doubt this guy's been initialized in the higher circles.

It's ridiculous that you'd say something like that without a source. I wouldn't be surprised, but come on.

HANG THIS KIKE FORESKIN AND ALL

He doesn't have any.

Neither do I.

:(

Uhh, what?

I now this Jew probably has more wealth and power than half the nations on Earth and probably controls more than I'd like to believe from behind the scenes, but do we actually have to publicly treat him like a world leader?

Barring the fact we exist in a living nightmare of a world where Jews control everything, how and why should some internet mogul be able to summon and directly address major political leaders?

Pick 0.

Facebook news selection is in hands of editors not algorithms, documents show

archive.is/FwFjj

Fucking piece of shit is already lying in op post. Dipshit. I hope they grill them like a pig.

What a load of bullshit.

ca.news.yahoo.com/facebooks-zuckerberg-meet-conservatives-political-bias-flap-203435246--finance.html

Glen Beck?

WHY?!

well known Trump hater

former White House press secretary under Bush 43. Bush family fangirl, doesn't like Trump.

former director of Romney's 'digital campaign'. He got $5 million dollars from the Cruz campaign for pro-Cruz / anti-Trump online advertising:

archive.is/Cr5z9

Zac Moffatt, president of Targeted Victory, said that his firm merely rented email lists to Our Principles, for which it has been paid $22,000 through the end of March, the period covered by the most recent FEC filings. The firm has been paid more than that — $141,000 — by the Trump campaign for processing online donations, Moffatt pointed out, though he acknowledged it was more involved in the presidential campaign of Trump’s bitter rival Ted Cruz, which paid $5.3 million to Targeted Victory for digital advertising and fundraising.

I think I see where this is going.

So fucking what? A pure coincidence either fucking way

That's what's going to happen. What's Trump's policy about datamining and privacy btw?

Glenn Beck is one the invite list.

Glenn Beck, Anti-Trump ‘Conservatives’ to Meet with Facebook’s Zuckerberg

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/16/glenn-beck-to-meet-with-zuckerberg/

"Beck announced the meeting in a Facebook post on his page early Sunday morning. Beck and Perino will be joined by Arthur Brooks of the American Enterprise Institute, CNN’s S.E. Cupp, and Mitt Romney’s former digital director, Zac Moffatt.

It is also important to point out that nearly every “leading conservative” listed above who has accepted and confirmed their attendance on Wednesday is part of the anti-Trump or “Never Trump” movement. The move to invite from this school of “conservatives” flies in the face of Zuckerberg’s claim of creating a diverse group for the discussion. One exception is Moffatt, who has stated his willingness to work with Trump. “Of course we would work for the RNC under Trump,” Moffatt said.

Additionally, Facebook’s Trending News chief, Tom Stocky, is a maximum political donor to Hillary Clinton. Breitbart News has also pointed out that of all the donations from Facebook employees, Clinton has received the most. "

Remember that AEI meeting in March?

At Secretive Meeting, Tech CEOs And Top Republicans Commiserate, Plot To Stop Trump

archive.is/xdDVQ

"Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google co-founder Larry Page, Napster creator and Facebook investor Sean Parker, and Tesla Motors and SpaceX honcho Elon Musk all attended. So did Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), political guru Karl Rove, House Speaker Paul Ryan, GOP Sens. Tom Cotton (Ark.), Cory Gardner (Colo.), Tim Scott (S.C.), Rob Portman (Ohio) and Ben Sasse (Neb.), who recently made news by saying he "cannot support Donald Trump."

Along with Ryan, the House was represented by Energy and Commerce Committee Chair Fred Upton (Mich.), Rep. Kevin Brady (Texas) and almost-Speaker Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), sources said, along with leadership figure Cathy McMorris Rodgers (Wash.), Budget Committee Chairman Tom Price (R-Ga.), Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling (Texas) and Diane Black (Tenn.).

Philip Anschutz, the billionaire GOP donor whose company owns a stake in Sea Island, was also there, along with Democratic Rep. John Delaney, who represents Maryland. Arthur Sulzberger, the publisher of The New York Times, was there, too, a Times spokeswoman confirmed. A Politico spokesman refused to say whether publisher Robert Allbritton attended. Allbritton was on a list of people scheduled to attend last year's conference.

"A specter was haunting the World Forum–the specter of Donald Trump," Kristol wrote in an emailed report from the conference, borrowing the opening lines of the Communist Manifesto. "There was much unhappiness about his emergence, a good deal of talk, some of it insightful and thoughtful, about why he's done so well, and many expressions of hope that he would be defeated." "

Trump adviser to attend meeting with Facebook

thehill.com/policy/technology/279994-trump-adviser-to-attend-meeting-with-facebook-ceo

"A senior aide to presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s campaign team will attend a meeting with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg this week, which is aimed at calming fears among conservatives, a company spokesperson confirmed on Monday. Barry Bennett, a senior adviser to the campaign, will represent the New York real estate developer during the meeting on Wednesday at Facebook’s Menlo Park, Calif., headquarters.

Hope Hicks, a spokeswoman for the Trump campaign, didn’t respond to multiple requests for comment Monday morning.

Other confirmed attendees at the meeting include former White House press secretary Dana Perino, radio host Glenn Beck, pundit S.E. Cupp, American Enterprise Institute President Arthur Brooks and Zac Moffatt, who leads a right-leaning digital campaign firm. Some on the right have accused Facebook of mostly inviting conservatives to the meeting who oppose Trump, a charge Bennett's presence will undercut. "

Milo the fag wants to debate Mark Zuckerberg:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/17/dont-be-cuck-zuckerberg/

It’s been four days, and Mark Zuckerberg has yet to accept my offer of a debate to address allegations that Facebook regularly censors topics of interest to conservatives on its “trending news” feature, as well as multiple other cases of censorship on the platform. Instead of accepting my challenge, Zuckerberg is trying to build bridges by meeting with the tamest, most sycophantic conservatives around today. It won’t work!

I’m sure Zuckerberg thinks it’s a hugely radical gesture to meet with Glenn Beck. After all, didn’t the liberal media call him racist once? Not only that — Zuckerberg is even meeting with Mitt Romney’s former digital director. Truly, it’s the dawn of a new age of bipartisan dialogue.

this is more important though:

Exclusive — Immigration Hawks: Facebook Engaging in Deliberate Suppression of Our Content

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/18/facebook-censoring-content-critical-immigration/

"In the past week, there has been much discussion about the allegation that Facebook is censoring its “trending” news stories based on political ideology. However, advocates for curbing immigration into the United States say that this is just the tip of the iceberg.

(…)

“Facebook is intentionally suppressing our traffic and hiding our stories in people’s newsfeeds,” said Patty McMurray, co-founder of the group 100% Fed Up. “[The censorship] has everything to do with immigration,” McMurray said. “When we started covering immigration and began promoting reports from the Refugee Resettlement Watch, all of a sudden our [Facebook] engagement dropped even though our followers were growing by the day. We couldn’t figure out why our page was crashing and burning.”

“Facebook’s usual mode of operation is to sandbag the communications of immigration reduction groups in a way that we can’t [immediately] detect,” said William Gheen, founder of the Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) grassroots organization. “You can’t defend yourself against censorship if you’re not even aware of its taking place,” he said.

In August, Facebook banned four reports demonstrating the impact mass migration has had on American jobs and wages. The reports, which were based on federal data, were authored by the nonpartisan Center for Immigration Studies (CIS). “[It’s] disturbing that Facebook, owned by immigration-expansionist Mark Zuckerberg, has banned four reports published by the Center for Immigration Studies pertaining to jobs and immigration,” CIS wrote at the time."

LOL

Glenn Beck is licking Zuckerberg's boots:

Glenn Beck: Facebook Made Us Feel More Welcome Than the Republican Party Has

time.com/4342055/glenn-beck-facebook-conservatism/

Q:How important is Facebook to The Blaze and to you personally in reaching your audience?

A: I think Facebook is probably the most important communication system of my lifetime. It is television; it is talk radio; it is the newspaper; and in some ways, most importantly, it’s the telephone. It has taken all of these ways of communicating and made them from mass media to personal and individual media. I think it’s remarkable for all of us.

Q: Do you trust Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg?

A: Mark looks a man in the eye the entire time. I watched him carefully. And I watched Sheryl [Sandberg] and Peter Thiel and the whole team. Not one time did I get a sense that they were saying these things to get this off their back. I think they’re sincere.

I would hope that conservatives would recognize that a company that is really 80% global does not need to kowtow to anyone, but they recognize for the first time they have called conservatives and said: “Hey, we want you here. How can we make this better?” I think that’s really important. And I believe them.

Milo Fagopoulos comments:

Cucked By Zuck: Establishment Conservatives Rock Up For Pointless Meeting With Facebook

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/18/cucked-zuck-establishment-conservatives-rock-pointless-photoshoot-facebook/

"Eric Bolling let this attitude slip on Monday’s broadcast of The Five, where he congratulated Fox pundit Dana Perino on the “fantastic honor” of being invited to the meeting.

A meeting where Facebook refuses to admit they did anything wrong, held purely to make the company look good? I’m not sure, but I can’t remember the last time it was an “honor” to be invited as window-dressing by a corporation’s public relations department. Cucked by Zuck. How embarrassing!

It just goes to show how far the media has fallen. I’ve written for years about how craven and credulous the tech press is. But I never imagined that the great and good of conservative media would be just as eager to pay obeisance to private companies. Sad!

The problem for Facebook is: nobody’s buying it. Here’s the thing, Zuck — you’ve spent a year trying to out-do Jack Dorsey with your barking-mad progressive proclamations (America should “follow Germany’s lead on immigration,” messages in support of All Lives Matter are “deeply hurtful”)."

(…)

"Most damningly, there’s Zuckerberg’s appetite for government diktat, such as the authoritarian stance of the German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, towards her own people’s justified concerns about immigration. At the height of the refugee crisis, Facebook and other social networks openly teamed up with the Germany government to quash critics of the country’s open-door policies.

Well, congratulations on the spread of ravaging rapefugees, Mark. Zuckerberg felt emboldened to do the same with the U.S. election but is quickly learning that Americans are cut from a different cloth. It is very dangerous to drink your own Kool-Aid and think you’re the smartest man in the room. Just ask Glenn Beck!"

(…)

"First there’s the Cheetos-encrusted Glenn Beck, the crazy grand-daddy of the cuckservative tendency and the only adult white male to wear problem glasses. In true man-of-the-people style, Beck arrived on the West Coast in a private jet, just weeks after laying off 40 of his own employees. You have to admire the chutzpah."

Tucker Carlson: Glenn Beck Acted Like He Was Auditioning to Be Mark Zuckerberg’s Manservant

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/tucker-carlson-glenn-beck-acted-like-auditioning-mark-zuckerbergs-manservant/

On Thursday morning, FOX News contributor and Daily Caller Editor in Chief, Tucker Carlson ripped on Glenn Beck after the meeting.

"Tucker Carlson: Some of the conservatives there asked tough questions, others sucked up, basically.

Steve Doocy: Like who?

Tucker Carlson: You know, well known talk show host who you think would be asking tough questions who said things like, “You’re such an innovator. You’re such an impressive guy.”

Steve Doocy: Now who said that?

Tucker Carlson: Oh, come on, you could imagine. "

Glenn Beck Is A Counterfeit Patriot

youtube.com/watch?v=yAnDSNH_gjQ

Surprising no-one, Glenn Beck, after joining the recent conservative delegation to Facebook, has defended the social network and its progressive CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, while attacking fellow conservatives for being too demanding of the company.

Glenn Beck Lavishes Praise on Mark Zuckerberg, Attacks Fellow Conservatives

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/19/white-knight-glenn-beck-defends-facebook-attacks-conservatives-reacting/

In his post on Medium, whose CEO he met before flying down to Facebook’s sprawling headquarters in his private jet, Beck attacked conservatives who suggested more political diversity in Facebook’s staff. Astonishingly, he accused fellow conservatives who attended the meeting of staging a “Salem Witch Trial” against the company. If that wasn’t enough, Beck also appears to have swallowed Mark Zuckerberg’s argument that the company never discriminated against conservatives.

I love this outed Glenn Beck as a MASSIVE brown-noser. No matter the situation, Beck always seems to find a way to lose BADLY.

*I love how this outed

cuckservative loser tries to defend himself and fails again:

Glenn Beck Blasts Conservative Critics as ‘Progressives on the Right’; Says Facebook Leans Left Because Conservatives Don’t Use Social Media

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/05/23/glenn-beck-blasts-conservative-critics-progressives-right-says-facebook-leans-left-conservatives-dont-use-social-media/

Glenn Beck fired back today at conservatives who criticized his full-throated defense of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. The radio talker dismissed his critics as “progressives on the right” and argued that Facebook skews left simply because more leftwingers use social media.

(…)

Carlson told Politico that Beck “acted like he was auditioning to be Mark Zuckerberg’s manservant.” Beck fired back at Carlson this morning, accusing him of wanting to force “quotas” on Facebook, which, according to Beck, makes him a “progressive.”

“What [Tucker Carlson] is saying about what he said at the meeting is not true,” Beck stated. “It was quotas that he was talking about — quotas. Three percent of the population is Mormon. That was his quote — three percent. So I’m not saying that we go there that far, but shouldn’t it be representative of how many conservatives there are? Shouldn’t you hire that way? That’s a quota. Quotas don’t work. Quotas don’t work. And the only ones that believe that are progressives on the right and progressives on the left. And they’ve already exposed themselves. Progressives are who progressives are and they always will be.”

Carlson, however, claims that he was simply suggesting that Facebook hire news curators with a broader “diversity of views” in order to avoid the sort of leftwing bias they’ve been accused of. His suggestion is in keeping with decades of conservative media criticism and activism from respected organizations like Brent Bozell’s Media Research Center and Breitbart’s own Big Journalism.

Beck also argued that Facebook has a leftwing bias simply because it is “by design a social platform,” and he believes people on the left use social media more than conservatives.

They're clearly not the same person you faggot.

(((((CONSERVATIVE """""LEADERS""""")))))

Facebook Concludes Internal Investigation … Declares Itself Not Guilty!

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/24/facebook-concludes-internal-investigation-declares-not-guilty/

"Our investigation has revealed no evidence of systematic political bias in the selection or prominence of stories included in the Trending Topics feature. In fact, our analysis indicated that the rates of approval of conservative and liberal topics are virtually identical in Trending Topics. Moreover, we were unable to substantiate any of the specific allegations of politically-motivated suppression of subjects or sources, as reported in the media."