WW2 Japan

I know everything we've been told about Germany and Hitler was a lie but what was Japan's real goal during the war? Was is simple imperialism on their part?

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/point/247337/unbroken-japan-still-deep-denial-over-cannibalism-daniel-greenfield
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Tigers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claire_Lee_Chennault
telesurtv.net/english/news/Michael-Moore-Says-Flint-Water-Crisis-Is-a-Racist-Hate-Crime-20160514-0016.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, it was simple imperialism. There was no strong ideology in Asia during that time. Simply Asians doing Asian things of war game and domination.

Why was the U.S. interested in meddling with Japanese war efforts prior to Pearl Harbor?

A classic, still holds up well, I'd say.

Polite sage. I don't want to encourage that creepy chink shitposter to show up and ruin another thread.

Because the US are actually just power hungry kikes ever since the Civil War.
Japan was oil hungry both from the China conquest and their inherent lack of it. So they set eyes on the Philippines. Which were (and still are) America's colonies at the time.
So geopolitics ensued.
Frankly, Amerikikes are hypocritical as fuck and I wish Pearl Harbor was even more successful than it was. They should have wiped out the oil reserve there and sink even more battleships and carrier.
Muh freedumb my ass.

Thanks, I'll check it out

You mean the self hating gooks from /k/ or the recent, based-Duerte hating Flip?

I'm thinking of one (maybe two) Koreans and a Chinaman.
(No disrespect intended to the other gook Holla Forumsacks)

Good gook Holla Forumsack, like most good non European posters, have higher self esteem and dont get triggered, like ever.
Dont worry about it.

And yeah, the Kpop posters are pretty bad. Worst Koreans look like shit.

The U.S. pretended to be oh so concerned about how the japs were treating the chinks, but in truth Roosevelt was looking for a way to enter the war on the side of Britain. Hence the embargo and ridiculous negotiation terms that goaded the japs into attacking Pearl Harbor.

Japan believed that if they inflicted enough pain on the U.S. they could negotiate an agreement that was much more favorable to them and would let them keep their empire while ending the embargo. However they seriously underestimated the USA's willingness to fight a total war against them to its conclusion.

Which one? There are at least 2, and I am one of them

But anyway Hitler could have united with both China and Japan, but the kike (((refugees))) in Shanghai stirred up the Chinese government to fight against the Japanese.

Japan needed Lebensraum because they are the master race of Asia.

Thread doesn't appear to be ruined yet, so probably not you.

NUKES ARE A HOAX NAGASAKI AND HIROSHIMA WERE NEVER NUKED JAPAN IS A MASTURBATION CULT
NUKES ARE A HOAX NAGASAKI AND HIROSHIMA WERE NEVER NUKED JAPAN IS A MASTURBATION CULT

I don't even know, they were kind of assholes about the whole thing and if they didn't pull the USA into the war, Hitler would have beat the commies.

Reported for /x/ bullshit.

go worship your mushroom clouds

Reported for /x/ bullshit.

We're not the sons of Atom, autist

what is it with these retarded "X is a hoax!" posts lately? It's especially noticeable in all war related threads.
Poisoning the well?

Japanese Internment camps in America were Freemasonic Training centers for the future controll of Japan.

All the Japanese freemasons in america were breifed in the internment camps on how to run the fake country of japan after the war.

All the japs from the internment camps were snuck back into japan after the war and NOBODY KNEW THE DIFFERENCE because nobody speaks japanese get it?

You think some american GI is gonna be able to tell the difference between a implanted trained jap agent from an american internment camp and the ones that were already there?

Co-Prosperity Sphere. Mr. Wong would have made a shortcut and became a developed nation 50 years ago.

But no… they had to fight the Japanese and become commie-hellhole. China today doesn't even have culture.

Japan had no Goal.

Their goal was to pretend to not be able to drill for oil. that they were totally incapable to obtain oil from anywhere.

So at what point does anybody belive that Japan could not find oil anywhere? Total bullshit.

Pearl harbor was a hoax, not one america saw any japanese ships at all. And no, you who is reading this personally did not see any japanese ships at pearl harbor.

And then they embraced worshipping pictures of Abombs and having masturbation ceremonies every year in front of a condemned building in hiroshima.

Yes. Because then if you think of something contrary to popular belief, you also are automatically in the same category as that.

It was to feed on the flesh of white piggu. Japan has always been crazy and in need of nuking.

frontpagemag.com/point/247337/unbroken-japan-still-deep-denial-over-cannibalism-daniel-greenfield

No, he thinks something that is fucking retarded and obviously false and is being mocked for it.

What? Also this picture probably doesn't apply but it feels right to post it anyway.

Does anyone have that retarded pic of the guy going on about how anime is ruining america's youth?
It's about as retarded as that post

The allies were saints and didn't commit war crimes as worse.

Japan was like a failed Israel. They're Godless people who wanted to make their nation strong through wars, conquest, and race worship.

Before Col Perry paid a visit, Japan was a pure shithole full of sex addicted fishers who live in straw huts. Pretty much like Weimar Germany, only a whole lot more primitive, backward, and perverted of course. Well, at least they didn't trade their entire civilization for opium like the chinks.

Back in the WW1, they got financed by a bunch of banker jews to destroy Tsardom and pave the way for Bolshevism. Then they got disappointed when they had to pay the loan and decided to be their own kikes instead of relying real kikes.

After WW2 ended, they immediately resorted to capitalism and got billions of nuke restoration bux from the US like a bunch of oriental kikes they are. Now it's dying the same way other Godless nations are dying.

war crimes is a jewish fable.

war crimes is a jewish buzz word myth.

Yeah no shit there is this invention called a plane

Family smuggled money to the Japs during the war, basically Japan was dying, it had a major population boom with no new land to cultivate and support its people, and natrual resouces were becoming very scarce, the economy sucked and looked a lot like germany post ww1 Japan had to expand or collapse

Remember that the nips never had a plan to invade the Soviet Union… which allowed the soviets to pull men from Siberia to the eastern front and defeat the Germans before they were able to conquer Moscow. Part of the blame then must be put on the Japanese

Japan was industrializing and needed raw materials. The US was an imperial power in the Philippines, so Japan's rise threatened their holdings. The US cut off supplies to raw materials, so the Japanese were quite upset. I think that pretty much covers the basics

This meme needs to stop.
Japan is overpopulated and what is happening is not death but population normalization.
In a century's time Japan will have a smaller population but they will be Japanese.
On the other hand the US will have even more people, and a minority of them will speak English as a first language.

That's true, how do even 127.3 million live on that tiny island?

Norway has 5 million people and they're better off than 99.9% of countries out there.

Does it deny Nanking?

Get out Jew

You first.

*This black and white view of things needs to fucking stop. Nothing is that simple.
The Japs did horrible shit that even the NatSocs acknowledged.
GAS CHAMBER'S DON'T HAVE WOODEN DOORS

He called the other poster a jew because he posted a Holla Forums meme, not because of Nanking.

I assume.

Oh wait that was you. He called you a jew because of the meme.

More land and resources: they lacked steel and oil,impossible creating an industrialized state without them.
Not as keen on ideology as Hitler or Mussolini,their motive behind entering the pact with Germany was because they were anti-Russian more than anti-communism.

China was the land were most of their shit came before they developed further thanks to the opening to the West,and Nanking was just an episode over-blown,exactly like the german camp,hell there are Chinese movies about it exactly like Hollywood movies about the Hollacost.

Steel and oil was currently hold by American,French and Britain possession in the Pacific,in fact they attacked British and French shit,captured a lot of britbongs.
American controlled government wanted to go to war and save Britain possession and Britain itself,easy to do against Japan considering they were the ones selling shit to them and had total control in the area.Then there is all of the theory: the Hull Note which was an ultimatum,practically a declaration of war for that time,ironically it would be similar to the final armistice condition,1944 and how Japan was reaching everywhere to mediate peace,then the bomb because we had to show to the Russian.

A shame we didn't conquer Africa faster,we could have started drilling Libya and sold shit to the Japanese and prevent this,let Japan focus on reaching Russia and split their forces.Lots of error we made in the war,too many traitors too.

What I mean by dying is losing it's relevancy and influence it used to have, pretty much like western yurop these days. You see, japan was the THING back in mid 70's - early 90s. Now it's just getting stagnant.

It's populated by nihilists, that's why.

reported for unintelligible bullshit.

However you say "Lebensraum" in gookspeak.

Arguably, Japan's need for it was even mor pressing than uncle Adi's.

But user, how is mister goldberg finance his galactic empire if not every country of the planet as a constant growth of population and economy?

Don't be an anti-semite user

Years of cultural marxism tend to do that user.

And i'm not english, every now and then i make mistakes user

Nips wanted more land and resources. I believe they wanted to devour China, but the US taking a totally neutral side to the war placed an embargo on oil on Japan for being against Britain. Japan, taking a completely logical response to this embargo, bombed Pearl Harbor. Because of this, USA waged war on Japan and then Hitler waged war against the USA for attacking his ally.

My bad, Hitler declared war but didn't really do anything to us.

To think some people will contest this simple, completely factual statement.
Muh "they attacked first!". Yes, after being goaded with total economic breakdown.

This is an interesting claim I've never heard before. Please elaborate further. I can't really see how Japen's claim to Manchuria was as valid as Germany's to Elsass-Lothrigen.

Not just that. Cultural marxism hit yurop harder than japan. Japs just don't have a faith. Racial unity doesn't mean jackshit anymore to them. It's just the failure of volkisch movement.

Without God, nothing worth an absolute sacrifice.

Look at the slavs, 70 years of communism isn't stopping them. They have the spirit of Dostoevsky and Tarkovsky. Life and hard work are worth living for them no matter what. They never had a strong industry, but they don't succumb to waifufaggotry.

Basically, the Western imperial powers, and to a certain extent the US, were very interested in holding their rivals (the late industrializers) down at that time because they knew the ambition would be to replicate the British model and that would inevitably cause conflict.

The Holohoax is about as real as nukes or a round earth, spherecuck. There's no way you can simultaneously gas six million people in one tiny "gas chamber."

they're all fictional fantasy lies made up by kikes to trick the goyim, Mr. Kikestein

Oh, I didn't say they had historical claims to anything besides Korea (which they super briefly occupied during Oda Nobunaga's rule).

They simply NEEDED space for booming population and raw materials for their advancing but starved industry. Preferred routes were China & Philippines, which led to friction with the Anglo powers, since there was no other big player that could manoeuvre so freely.

Soviet union was just north, sure, but it couldn't move so nimbly in Asia, with its European ambitions and concern.

ask a Japanese person, japs never lie ;)

GAS YOURSELF, JAPAN IS GOD-TIER NATION

Good to know the faggots shilling that "nukes are a hoax" bullshit are actually Firestarter Media/Renegade shills.

Well they better hold up for a moment. Thou shalt not steal. Doesn't make them innocent.

They had their moments, but meh.

This. Gas chambers are a hoax. Nobody actually gets emprisoned or was hung for denying the existence of Atom bombs, 9/11 planes, Pearl harbour, etc. Because those things actually happened and nobody denies it. It's just Jews Jewing. I'm pretty sure this site is kike run as was 4chan.

They were interested because they didn't want Japan to rise economically, politically or militarily.
Previously they had helped fund the nationalists in China over the years to stomp out the communists.

Before war was declared or Pearl Harbor, there was the secret American Operation to help the Chinese nationalists out with fighting Japan. They sent Chenault to lead and train an Air Force squadron, and helped set up communication lines in the region. They came in from the south west and slowly moved northeast and bombed Japanese supply lines as the Japanese were moving out of Manchuria and seizing more land, etc. That's all I know, and the Chenault museum is in Louisiana if anyone wants to learn more. Cool stuff.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Tigers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claire_Lee_Chennault

False, Hitler tried to strip Britain of its supplies by attacking us merchant vessels in the Atlantic. It was actually pretty successful until the allies figured out how to counter the wolf packs

If your parents had spent less time doing acid and more time hanging out with their grandparents, you would know from their experience that thousands of people went up into the mountains to watch the bomb tests in the desert. You would also know that the Japs who were interned went back to their homes after the war.

These weren't a bunch of gooks who lived in secret alien communes. They were everybody's friends and neighbors, they spoke English, they supported the US in the war, and they went to the camps willingly. If you lived in California in the 1940s and hadn't been sent off to war, chances were that you or someone you knew had to help these people by storing their belongings, taking in their pets, or looking after their homes.

i find it more plausible that the site is now CIA-run as a final stand by the nationalist-faction against the globalists

muh kikenomics

christkike detected
that's why they import millions of foreigners, is it?
kike
kiketalk

Wasn't kikenomics the only thing japan had going for? They're nihilists after all, who used to believe in muh race but found the emptiness in it. Now they're trying to fill the hollowness with animes.

Do they?

yes, shlomo
no, shlomo

Not quite.

They were forced into it by the west's embargos.

That being said, I've heard some terrible prison camp stories - unlike the holocaust stories, the evidence has far more solid ground such as video footage and even japanese evidence (from themselves).

They had cruel torture methods - worse than waterboarding.

SE Asia still hasn't forgiven them. Singapore hates their guts.

Even the citizens of Japan were shocked by the stories. They were censored big time. Evidence destroyed.

Unlike the "holohoax"

You're a moron.

Ofcourse there were no japanese ships at Pearl Harbour (not 'Harbor')

Also, why Japan didn't declare war on Russia to honor their commitment to the Axis?

Japan's goal was to cover up the fact their culture is derived from Korea and their country was founded by Korean immigrants. That is always Japan's goal in anything.

>telesurtv.net/english/news/Michael-Moore-Says-Flint-Water-Crisis-Is-a-Racist-Hate-Crime-20160514-0016.html

He just doesn't stop.

Every moment, he's twisting a calamity to his narrative.

Someone said earlier that area is white - we need info of the demographics.

Woops wrong thread kek

Shills attempting to ridicule holocaust revisionism.

Aren't Japs Chinese that got away from the mainland, so they didn't have to pay tributes anymore? Korea stayed China's bitch up until the 20th century iirc.

Because Japan never honor any of the agreements with Germany to begin with. It got so bad that Germany eventually tried to resume ties with Nationalist China. But by that time it was already to late.

Also last time they tried they got BTFO by ruskies.
It ended in a non aggresion pact with the Soviet.

Seriously, the Japanese army was filled with retards.

To acquire security of natural resources and also to build up their neighbors so that asia could resist imperialism from Europe. The Japanese built the basic infrastructure that would allow China and Korea to become the wealthy countries they are today.

Japan will be Japanese long after christcuck countries have become brown (though, most christcuck countries already are).

天皇陛下万歳

Honestly, in order to understand the Japanese position in WW2, you have to look prior to World War 1.

Japan after the Boshin War, despite not wanting Western countries dominating it, began to look outward for influence so it could be recognized as an equal among the dominant European powers, because they were quite awestruck by them.

They began taking bits and pieces of western ideas, such as modern postal services, modern school systems and constiutionalism.

Although I cannot confirm this myself as the book I read is questionable, some of the more crazy Japanese advocated intermarriage between them and Europeans to bring, "superior racial stock", into the country.

This all eventually began to turn on it's head as Japan had a crisis of, "Should we remain like ourselves and risk the possibility regression into old ways? Or should we become like Europeans, but lose ourselves in the progress?"

History has shouwed they went with the former over time then the latter.

This culminated the Russo-Japanese War, which they won. Despite Japan more or less being considered a world power, they considered themselves somewhat ignored by their peers, which in part is true.

This occurred again in WW1, when they were apart of the Entente's allied forces, and again in their eyes, ignored.

Afterwards, Japan began to look more inwards to their older ways, such as bushido and what not, that if they will not get recognition for their actions, then we'll force them to notice us and get stronger in the progress sort of deal.

During the inter-war period, the Army and the Navy gained a lot political power, to the point they basically ran the government. The infighting between the two made the internal conflict with the branches of the Whermacht, and the Waffen-SS look like a civil debate.

The rest as we know it is history. Personally, while imperalism was definantly a motivating factor towards their actions, I cannot help but feel it was also in part by a self-perceived sense of inferiority due to feeling like they were not being treated seriously

Japan went yandere after senpai's ignored them and suffered some really bad consequences.

To an extent what has already been said is true, but it's simpler and more accurate to say that Japan was threatening the American sphere of influence in the Pacific. Not black or white, just two imperial powers having a fight.

That's a pretty complete analysis, 9/10.

Not with those non-existent birth rates of yours.

lel

Japan is overpopulated. Overpopulation discourages reproduction. The Japanese population will stabilize and because it has rejected christian appeals to take in the third world, it will remain Japanese.

The islands of current Japan were connected to Siberia and Korea during the last ice age. Back then people just had to walk to the place. There were also expeditions from both Korea and China during historical times. Seems that the Qin Dynasty sent a fleet to explore the East in search of Mount Penglai, where the immortals were supposed to live. They landed in Japan and settled there to avoid punishment for their failure to find what they were looking for.

Thanks.

they got this in pdf form anywhere?

NUKES ARE STILL FAKE

They didn't build shit m8. South Korea was the agricultural part of Korea while the North was Industrial, this explains why North Korea was much wealter than South for a time.

They didn't built shit in China except drug factores.

1932 –
In March 1, as a result of the Manchurian Incident, Japan formally takes over all of Manchuria. This sets in motion a whole chain of dominoes: instead of trying to battle China economically, trade wars, using businesses as soldiers, Japan is now actually fighting China with real soldiers. Chinese laborers in Manchuria are now routinely enslaved, and forced to work until death, in a totally unsustainable manner. Why? Because Japan has embarked on a course of world conquest, and needs Manchuria to make enough army equipment to do that. This is called “mobilization for total war.”

To accompany the army across the globe, they would need many prostitutes. They set up the first “comfort women” station in Shanghai. This is just another instance – one of many in the book – of the government copying what the Yakuza/underworld had been doing in the colonies all along, and turning it into official policy.

Driscoll says that without the revenue from heroin, opium, and morphine, Japan could not have waged WWII: he estimates that between 50 and 55% of all Manchuria’s GDP came from drugs.

Applying the same rules laid down by Goto in Taiwan, financial minister Hoshino Naoki starts the Opium Monopoly. Legalizing dope, but only the government is legally allowed to sell it. This is done in the guise of “regulating drugs” and “reducing crime.” In practice, this meant that gangsters – excuse me, “advisors” would rob Chiense dope dealers at gunpoint, then turn around and sell the dope themselves. Chinese dope dealing was illegal. Meanwhile, entire neighborhoods of Japanese-owned supermarkets turn into out-and-out opium houses almost overnight.

The Manchukuo government uses this dope money (and the promise of more profits to come) as collateral for billions in loans from Japanese banks. Yes, they straight up told the banks, “This is dope money.”

Here’s how the industry works: Japanese army robs Chinese opium farmers at gunpoint, giving them pennies on the dollar, if even that. Then Japanese factories process the dope, and sell half of it to lisenced, Japanese-run opium dens. But, oops! They “lose” the other 50%! This is where the profit comes in: the “lost” 50% is sold to Yakuza at an insane markup: between 10 and 30 times the “official” price, and the yaks sell it to illegal Chinese opium dens at an even huger markup.

Financial minister Hoshino Naoki then gets together with the kenpeitai and designates the one hundred biggest Japanese dope-dealers as “government liscenced wholesalers.”