Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban

Over 30 organizations pushing for U.S. bill that would reject any entry bans based on religion.

Nine Jewish groups are among over 30 organizations backing a bill that would bar banning entry to the United States on the basis of religion, an initiative sparked by Donald Trump’s proposed ban on Muslim entry.

“Concerns about national security are mixing with unchecked anti-Muslim bigotry and fomenting unjust fear and scrutiny of Muslim refugees and immigrants,” said the statement released Tuesday, a day before Rep. Don Beyer, D-Va., is due to unveil the legislation.

“Sadly, that fear has led some to call for a temporary ban on Muslims immigrating to the U.S., to propose dramatically limiting the number of refugees our nation accepts, and to pursue a host of policies designed to make life difficult for Muslims in America,” the statement said. “To close our doors to Muslim immigrants and refugees in need would betray both the First Amendment and our nation’s great history as an open and welcoming land.”

Trump, the real estate magnate and presumptive Republican presidential nominee, is not named in the statement, but he has proposed banning entry to Muslims, including refugees from the civil war in Syria. Republicans who have dropped out of the race also have proposed measures targeting Muslims.

A broad array of Jewish groups condemned Trump’s proposal when he first made it in December.

The groups joining the call to back Beyer’s bill include umbrella bodies for the Reform, Conservative and Reconstructionist movements, as well as the Anti-Defamation League, the National Council of Jewish Women, J Street, Habonim Dror, Bend the Arc Jewish Action and T’ruah: The Rabbinic Call for Human Rights.

The statement was organized by Interfaith Alliance, a group directed by Rabbi Jack Moline, and other groups backing the initiative include Muslim, Protestant and Roman Catholic bodies.

Also included is the Foundation for Ethnic Understanding, a group that backs inter-group dialogue and that particularly has promoted Muslim-Jewish encounters.

archive.is/eUPLx

The Jew sides with the pervert against the normal, the criminal against the victim & the invader against the native.

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2010/08/26/spanish-history-lesson-when-jews-took-the-arab-muslim-side-against-white-europeans/
youtube.com/watch?v=PKdzfn2MZTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OY VEY OP

DELETE THIS THREAD

This is a good thing; at least they're dropping their masks and playing their hand prematurely.

Anti-Trump shills BTFO

They're probably preparing their responses as we speak.

THE FEELING WHEN THE JEWS START NAMING THEMSELVES

Come on shills, come on out and say it!

Yeah, kinda speechless, aren't ya?

It's REAL hard to spin this one. If they try it'll be hilarious

even if that bill were to pass, Trump is authorized by the CONSTITUTION to decide who can come into the country. He could wipe his ass with that bill after he gets into office and tell them that noone is coming in now.

Someone should bring this to /n/. Their reactions are going to be priceless.

I agree that we should not ban on the basis of religion, we should ban on the basis of the country they're coming from. The latter is more practical, particularly since its easier to lie about your religion than which country you're from and ISIS is encouraging their people to do just that.

I love this line. This is how you know these people are full of shit and think they goyim are dumber than rock's.

What in flying…

THE FIRST AMENDMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IMMIGRATION YOU FUCKING KIKES!

They're probably talking about the freedom of religion bit.

They are openly being subversive and undermining the government the very thing they did to Germany and other nations. This was why they were put in camps to begin with… here's hoping that happens again.

When ultra Zionist kikes like Sheldon Adelson endorse Trump…

Maybe some of them actually starting to realise America must come first? IDK…

Q: What are you going to do about it, White Man?

A: Nothing.

The parasite always quivers in fear when the lifeblood of the host begins to thin.

Holy fucking shit. Literally everything that Jews advocate for is done with the intention to destroy our civilization.

They're not American citizens so it still doesn't apply. That just shows the kikes want to bypass legitamet immigration channels and processes so we can be enriched against out wishes.

"IT'S OKAY WHEN WE DO IT, YOU STUPID GOYIM

It's not a religion, it's an ideology.

Done
>>>/n/402827

Thanks for delivering, user.

The first shill has already arrived:

>>>/n/402834

haha, a nice moralization thread, eat that jew shills.

who was the gurl who asked these questions

This. Now the card we should play is astroturf as shabbos "but I dont understand surely jews of all people understand that there needs to be a failsafe in place to block muslim extremists from entering a country. I mean how can we feel safe letting them all in when we know there are a huge portion of them that hate our way of life enough to kill thousands of innocent civilians!?!?!'

Like clockwork.

Pure coincidence.

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

they can't do this, it's covered under the presidents constitutional power

Pick one

What is with the obsession of trying to grant constitutional protections to non citizens or legal aliens? The entire premise for the validity/supremacy of the constitution resides in the concept of social contract which is between citizen and State. A non citizen (or legal alien) cannot be claimed to be in social contract with the US Government and therefore none can claim to use the constitution as a protectorate of their rights from infringement.

Every fucking time they side with the Muhammadans!

Many "Conservative" White Americans were shocked to learn that Jewish New York City mayor Bloomberg and other American Jewish leaders support Arab Muslims' right to build a huge mosque/Muslim cultural center on Ground Zero. Aren't Arab Muslims and Jews supposed to be mortal enemies in the Middle East, why would American Jews want to take the Arab Muslim side? The reality is that Jews have a very long history of working with Arab Muslim, Turkish Muslims and just NW Muslims in wars, conflicts against White Europeans. Jews have long lived in wealth and power in Muslim societies and the main Jewish fear has been to get caught alone in a racially conscious, White homogeneous nation that prefers to do without Jewish money lenders, Jewish tax collectors, Jewish white slavers, Jewish "advisors" etc. Here is a great history lesson on this subject. History is now repeating itself at Ground Zero NYC, the entire White West.

Spain Might Have Had a Good Reason to Expel the Jews
Instauration Magazine November 1992

occidentaldissent.com/2010/08/26/spanish-history-lesson-when-jews-took-the-arab-muslim-side-against-white-europeans/

OY VEY
SHUT IT DOWN

It's astounding how easy it is for them to justify nationalism for themselves but see it as the most evil thing anyone else can do.

That was clockwork

This.

The myth of the Proposition Nation: that anyone can become an American by reciting a pledge and signing a document. Once one takes that as axiomatic, then technically, any rights and protections can be granted to everyone else. After all, to them, the only difference between an American and a non-American is just the passport.

They are fucking hypocrites!

we all americans now

If that were the case, then I should be able to walk into a bank and just get a car loan without a contract because Joe Dokes before me had signed a contract. You don't just get a green card because someone else did the work before you. That's an ignorant entitlement that goes against the rules of how immigration works.

To that I say: Bullshit.

Do you honestly believe that the men who wrote the Constitution meant suicide bombing jihadi's when they wrote that?

I like the way you guys think.
Fucking finally, someone is actually saying that being a citizen is more than a meaningless title.

Disgusting.

Preaching to the choir here, user. The idea of a Proposition Nation was only conjured up in the 50s because of the mass exodus of displaced peoples towards the US.

The truth, however, is that the USA absolutely was founded as an ethno-state right at the beginning: "The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians."

Pretty sweet. I can't wait to see all the butt-hurt this will cause.

Anyone else triggered by the one spic pronouncing it repooblic?

Was this the same for Canada, Australia and New Zealand as well?

Even if we accept that it was changed and anyone can become an American, how does that mean the constitution protects the rights of those who haven't agreed to the social contract ie illegals? Sure anyone can become an American citizen, but these people have clearly decided on an alternative path. One that puts them directly in conflict with the idea of the social contract.

Realize I went slightly off topic here, but still. No Muslim who isn't already a citizen of the USA is offered or afforded any protection of their rights by the constitution. It simply doesn't work that way if we accept the foundational philosophies that grant supremacy to said document.

They were British Crown Colonies, then Dominions until the 50s and 60s when they got to govern themselves in their own right. There was a large influx of shitskins and niggers into the UK and the rest of the white Commonwealth in the 60s because of "muh cheap labour" and "share the wealth" policies put in place.

There you go, user, and that's the crux of the issue: granting constitutional rights and protections that are exclusive to Americans away to illegals is unconstitutional. Just that it's not being persecuted to the extent that it should be because of globalist shit.

No, what I mean is whether or not those countries were founded as white ethno-states as well.

I have no idea about their individual constitutions, but seeing as they were colonized by whites, built by whites and governed by whites, I'd say it's pretty clear that they were founded as white ethno-states.

typical jewish attitude

"Just the other week I was telling a secular, leftist Jew of my acquaintance, a man in his late sixties, about my idea that the only way to make ourselves safe from the specter of domestic Moslem terrorism is to deport all jihad-supporting Moslems from this country. He replied with emotion that if America deported Moslem fundamentalists, it would immediately start doing the same thing to Jews as well. “It’s frightening, it’s scary,” he said heatedly, as if the Jews were already on the verge of being rounded up. In the eyes of this normally phlegmatic and easy-going man, America is just a shout away from the mass persecution, detention, and even physical expulsion of Jews.

Given the wildly overwrought suspicions that some Jews harbor about the American Christian majority who are in fact the Jews’ best friends in the world, it is not surprising that these Jews look at mass Third-World and Moslem immigration, not as a danger to themselves, but as the ultimate guarantor of their own safety, hoping that in a racially diversified, de-Christianized America, the waning majority culture will lack the power, even if it still has the desire, to persecute Jews. "

Excellent collage, saved and thanky sai.

Jews need to lead by example. Open borders for Israel.

Good luck, it's in the fucking Constitution.

Yes, that is the premise of Culture of Critique.

OY VEY GOY SHUT THIS DOWN! TRUMP IS WORKING WITH THE JEWS! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN MY THREADS!

Y'know, this could also be Trump's deal with Paul Ryan.

Consider: The moratorium on Muslim influx is a sticking point with GOPe. They see it as a huge drag with gen-election voters (a concern they over-estimate) and they see any support for it having huge consequences in OTHER republican elections down-ballot from Trump.

So Trump and Ryan get together, and somebody has the idea in his pocket that congress can go ahead and "ban the muslim ban" so to speak, it passes with all democrats and the vulnerable republicans, and the GOPe feels that their down-ballot is protected, THEN Trump turns around (all according to plan) and says, "Well fuck you congress, when I get into office, I'll ban people from specific countries and have the exact same effect"

There'd be some bitching about how this would block Syrian Christians that some people care a lot about, but any talk of a second bill would have no political will, because now all the talk of Trump having "horrible bigoted policies" is at least forced into the past tense. (Both for liberals and cucks)
All the people who liked the original moratorium policy would line up behind the new idea, including ourselves after a whole lot of bitching.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKdzfn2MZTI

About that. You need a constitutional AMENDMENT to AMEND the constitution.

This won't work.

No. They're busy prepping the bull.