Andrea Tantaros Book Explores Feminism’s Fallout — ‘How Getting What We Wanted Made Women Miserable’

breitbart.com/radio/2016/05/11/andrea-tantaros-book-explores-feminisms-fallout-getting-wanted-made-women-miserable/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9d6xP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseus
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hetaerism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lugh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myth_of_the_Twentieth_Century
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2MpX2GhPZA
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
popchassid.com/you-are-the-second-abuser/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The truth is though women never wanted this. The Jews made them think they wanted it.

Women don't know what they want. They are ridiculous creatures.

Exactly. They were sold this. Obviously not all women fall for it, but the majority of them simply can't help themselves.

No, they wanted it. You don't get to pull that bullshit and pretend someone else had control of your thought processes. Women better own up to it and ask for forgiveness, or sleep in the fucking bed they made.

Breitbart is a mess. Breitbart is a waste. For me it keeps reloading the tab every few seconds and is slow as hell.

archive.is/9d6xP

I want to make fuck with Andrea Tantaros

I wouldn't bother reading this since it's written by Breitbart and it's already something we all already know. OP is a faggot.

Right, just like a nigger can't help himself "cuz whitey holdin' him down!" No, everyone can make their own decisions in life. Should a woman choose to become a feminist, or silently abide feminism for the sake of garnering certain privileges, then that's entirely on them. Stop fucking pandering. People like you are the ones that pandered in the first place and gave women the right to vote, which in turn fucked up society. Treat women like adults, not helpless little children. They wanted to work, so fucking let them work. They wanted the long hours and the aching backs, so let them fucking have it.

Related to the thread I suppose. So I listened to one of Stefan Molyneux' latest videos where he talks to a housewife, and they make the argument that the couple does not really make more money if both of them are working compared to when there is only one working. Anyone know if there is any truth to this? I guess the argument was that if they both work they will need more money for services to take care of the children, another car etc. Sounds kind of dumb to me, even if I want it to be true.

Problem, goy?

Lol this nigger. I don't believe anyone should have the right to vote , especially not women. That doesn't mean women can't help, but buy into billshit handed down to them by the perceived alphas. Yes I am calling the Jews the alphas because they are. They won and have put the rest of us below them.

There's two possible paths for this thinking to take.

1) Women have no agency and thus it's not their fault. If that's true, then they also have no rights and all decisions should be made for them.

2) Women DO have agency and thus it's entirely their fault and they need to pay for what they did.

Either way, women lose. Of course, they can't into logic, so…

What does agency have to do with anything? Look many people are stupid fucking sheep, the majority of which are women. They can have all the free will and agency they want, but if you're retarded you can only be expected to make retarded decisions.

It's good that more women are talking about it, but also kind of sad that women can't figure out things like, 'why don't men want to settle down' on their own.

I imagine it depends on the area and cost of living. If you're not financially retarded, in my area you can live just fine on $14k/yr. So if you bust your ass into a career making $50-70k/yr, and don't mind not having the newest expensive shit, you ought to be able to support a wife and two kids.

which is why they shouldn't get to vote. that was the beginning of the end.

Trips proves it

You do realize beta faggot boomer men HEAVILY supported and pushed feminism as well? they wanted free, easy sex.

I say let them sleep in the bed they made. Fuck them. You don't let your kid break a window in your house while angry, and just say "kids will be kids!" No, you make the little bastard work it off. Women need to own up to their actions and correct the problem themselves by taking on feminism and other women, and taking control of the situation. Men that pander to them, as men have been doing forever, need to shut their mouths. Those men are the real problem here, constantly pandering to women and giving them the easy way out.

Then they should have to pay for those consequences and take responsibility for them.

If they say "Well, Patriarchy did this" then they're claiming no agency and thus no responsibility.

No. They jumped on the bandwagon in an attempt to fuck feminist women. How well that worked is debatable, but they certainly weren't doing to make women available to everyone or any such thing. They were reacting to feminism, not initializing anything.

Well, yeah.

Agreed, but I am not going to punish the women in my life who haven't bought into or even support the feminist cause.

Once again fails to address the real issue.
ONLY property owners should have the vote because they are the only people who have something at stake.

Universal suffrage was a huge mistake and it destroyed western civilization.

They're adults, they want to be treated as equals, so they can deal with the consequences of their actions like a responsible fucking adult. Simple. Stop pandering…

No one is arguing against that you dumbass.

I think we have found the JIDF shill trying to spread the anti-women shit here on Holla Forums

We once treated women like children and we need to go back to that. And where western men seeked approval of their male peers instead of being pussywhipped (in their minds Alpha++:DDDDD males) living, eating, dressing, etc, etc just for the approval of women.

We have lost men in America that think they're badasses, but every single decision they make is based on looking good for women. Sad!

Nothing new. There's only so much time in the day to allocate. Women used to allocate that time to family and the home, men went to work. It was a perfect symbiotic relationship.

Now women think they can have it all. Sorry, you can't The amount of time is fixed, you don't get more of it. If they want to work and have a family, trade-offs have to be made on time between work and family.

Feminism has destroyed the fundamental balance of family in this country. We're fucked until the happening resets everything.

My girlfriend said it best:

"We were sold that being a man is the best thing ever and once we got it, we found out it's just a bunch of responsibilities that weren't worth it. We got lied to."

It's all good, men have never been happier thanks to women. We don't have the pressure and societal expectations to deal with, and we don't have a biological clock ticking like some 30+ year old bitch fearing she'll never have kids.

no being a man sucks. what i wouldn't give to be a girl ;_;

Propaganda isn't a thing. People can't possibly get brainwashed.

Wat

Become a trans. You get more victim points for it too

Other than a total societal collapse the only way to solve this cancer is with MGTOW. Live for yourself, stack your money, and boycott marriage. If you need pussy so badly then just date a chick temporarily and do a pump-and-dump. Marriage today is designed to destroy lives.

i want to be a real girl ;_;

no amount of hormones can give me that.

They dont really know what women want, they just do what someone told them women should be. It is artificial bullshit. It is not about giving women grace and importance it is about taking it away from them, trying to mold them into men, a game that they cant win.

Power is in your hands if you so choose to be a degenerate.

i am a degenerate but that's not enough to be a real girl.

i'm wearing girl clothes right now but i still don't have tits or a pussy, let alone a straight boyfriend to use them for sex.

I'd like to think that most men would like to live with purpose rather than engage in nonstop hedonism. Unfortunately, hedonism is the better option right now because virtue is being penalized. That doesn't mean, "men have never been happier," just that they are picking the least painful of two shitty options.

The whole obsession with equality and everyone having to be the same is the most autistic cause I have ever witnessed.

webm related, do yourself and society a favor

speak for yourself, this modern feminist world makes me want to blow my brains out, and I would have actually done it back in 2011 if I didn't have a family that would have been psychologically destroyed by having their son/brother do that

inb4 high rates of muslims demanding their way of life and progressives, not wanting to be racist, convert. Women go back to kitchen but are actually being oppressed instead of western patriarchy that gave them rights.

You know i realized how they think when i first saw these gender "experts" writing on a german newspaper forum. They were decorated with titles but yet i instantly knew when they made the first post how their line of thought would go. And i directed it to this, and then i crushed them, well not completely but i knew what tactics they would use to avoid the main point. And that was kinda eyeopening, from the first few lines of their post and to the outcome i knew how this would go, i knew that they had a certain set of ideological axioms and i knew that they would use a certain logical to defend it, with all the tricks in the book.
And what is really interesting to me is that particualar mindset, why were they so hellbent on defending a position they couldnt hold?

Indoctrination + Ingroup Bias +Observational Selection Bias + Negativity Bias + Bandwagon Effect + Belief revision (The tendency to revise one's belief insufficiently when presented with new evidence) = brainwashed

Propaganda plus a whole host of cognitive biases gets people to form beliefs about things that don't make sense. Why death cults and failed systems like communism keep happening over and over again.

Believing everything you hear on television or in school isn't brainwashing, that's a testament to your own intellectual inferiority. Nonetheless, you're still personally responsible for every single action you take. You can't blame others for things you do or think. Life doesn't work that way.

it's not my fault being a guy is shit.

Have you never read anything from Edward Bernays the father of public relations? Public relations being a term he coined and the reason he gave when he was old as fuck was because of the negative association towards the term propaganda because of the Nazis. Ok. I would advise you learn about it some more before shooting off opinions.

She knows.

The funny part about this isnt the intelligence at all. I knew people that are really intelligent yet they believe the most retarded shit. And that is the really interesting part, somehow what you describe is untied from intelligence, intelligence is just here is just a more sophisticated part of making it work. Somehow like a earth centric system when the earth is rotating around the sun.
But then again here it gets tricky, we all have bias and bias is inherent to our nature. And bias is a part of the equation when you look at ideological belief systems and scientific facts. Esp. in a department that is rather soft, like psychology etc.

The existence of propaganda is irrelevant. You are personally responsible for everything you do.

This, we need to get back to the idea of a Republic.

Democracy is shit. You want a vote, earn it.

The thing most cherished by women's instincts got cheated away from them. That is a loving husband, family, and children.

Now all they've got is a mindless and hedonistic aspiration to gain more material wealth and ride as many cocks they can before they get old and the chads don't want them anymore. At that point a large chunk of them end them selves due to crushing depression and loneliness.

Its sad to see our women folk reduced to this disgrace.

A lot of brainwashing uses tactics that attack your emotions which is not handled by the area of the brain used for reason and logic which is why smart people can be tricked into believing bullshit.

Ok user.

I know, just like a psychological lobotomy :).

i don't want to be a degenerate ;_;

This, not to mention suicide rates among young men in the west are record high

What i also wonder about is how to deal with people that are using that exact brainwashing techniques, esp. if they are intellectually and physically inferior. I think there is an easy why and a persuasive way dealing with that. I would like to hear your thoughts on that.

This paragraph gave me a hearty kek.

Feminism is a plan to reduce population.

If women are working, they are not making babies.

They especially don't want "western" aka white, people having kids because we use to many resources.

Vid related. Fast forward to 3:20 min

“In this book I give a lot of credit to the feminists,” she said. “I myself am a feminist, and they did a ton of good. This book is not the typical book that most conservative women write. I mean, you can tell just by looking at the cover.” (which is)

Stopped there. She has learned nothing.

I'll never understand this view

Hey goys look at this non white women who hates feminism. All the non-white women are like this :^)

I just love the
This is probably the easiest time in history to get laid as a man, and it's all because of feminism.
Ironic as shit.

That is funny. Ironic as well. Women had the power, and then in their endless lust for more privilege gave up that power by becoming easy sluts.

Oh no, she's like all women; she wants all the privileges garnered through feminism, but she wants none of the responsibility. Typical. And some dumb guys, even her eon Holla Forums will pander to them, bestowing upon them victimhood. Poor little women are never responsible for their actions!

holy shit those sanpaku eyes

I would venture to guess subversion. On a second thought that answer sounds simple but how to implement it seems complex. The only way I would think of doing it is actually something that has been happening already which is taking images and messages and changing them. That is a collective effort. I am not sure what an individual can do against someone intentionally using these tactics outside of calling them out on it. I've been very focused on learning the methods of how its done that I haven't yet paid attention to how to stop it. I can only guess at this point is turning messages on its head to try and demonstrate the lies in a message.

This is an interesting thing to think about now

Women are very much subject to social pressure. If they keep receiving signals going "freedom = good, fucking a lot = freedom" they will do it.

The problem is, they expect this to be appreciated because they're not doing it just for the dicks. Random one off sex with a stranger isn't acutally that great for most people. Humans are emotional creatures and want a connection deeper than "you get me off I get you off". Even for a polygamous man, it's better to have an harem of known females you cherish than twice as many random used up strangers. Their main reason is that they have been convinced social acceptance goes trough being a slut, while a lot of men won't actually change their minds just because the TV said so, they will just shut up about it and still do what they want.

It has been proven that women prefer status oriented decision making rather than goal oriented. They receive signals going "to be cool you have to do this" and, after they do it, start realizing the pay-off isn't there. Cognitive dissonance settles in.

The "revolutionaries" (subversives) of the past won, turned their slogans into dogma, strived for that idealized dogma to become the new norm, but every idealized concept is just a pointer that might or might not be appropriate at a given time, and taken literally as an absolute will give birth to a lot of monsters.

user do you know where that music is from?

Control your emotions or someone else will.

But you could, you stupid bitch. Perhaps vicariously through a man, like you were supposed to and without sacrificing an ounce of femininity or your reproductive rights. And let's not mention how Jeanne d'Arc led an army at a time when women weren't supposed to be much else aside from mothers and caregivers, but apparently ending up on a shitty talk show would have been too much of a task for you just 60 years ago.

This. Ridiculous is a good way of putting it.

That reminds me of hearing a lecture where a woman said that men exist on a male-male dominance hierarchy and compete against each other to prove utility and women compete on a female-female social hierarchy and compete on who is most desirable. Is that what you mean?

This.

Reminder that MGTOW doesn't mean NEET shut-in. It simply means living for yourself, getting shit done, gorwing as a person without getting sucked into the jewish court system.

Marriage/Divorce = jewish court system. Marriage is all-risk, no reward for a man, while the woman reaps all the benefits while taking zero risk.

No, she doesn't. She is just your typical opportunist trying to drum up media buzz by appearing anti-feminist.

I guess but at the same time I wouldn't join their hugbox communities. A lot of the ones trying to be big voices for it on the internet, mostly youtube, are starting to have just as much cult like thinking as feminist.

Really, the best advice is to not spend too much time with people that think just like you.

I've solved that issue with hookers. I'll admit I've never had a girlfriend, but the thought of playing the "game" with only the intention of getting pussy is both daunting and sickening.

I mean, it's just business, and the service is good.

white men above 18 owning property ONLY.

Howl's Moving Castle. It's called Merry Go Round of Life.

Close. A few months ago I was browsing pubmed looking for articles on structural differences between the male and female brain, for an assignment. I didn't save this one because it wasn't about structure, but the point was basically that the researchers created a social game that showed males tended to make choices to advance their goals at the expense of social reputation in the group, while women favoured enhancing how they were perceived at the expense of their objectives.

There isn't much of a gap between men and women being suicidal in America. Men just have a habit of being more successful at it.

And there's the women taking psychiatric medications and getting checked in for whatever disorder.

Somewhat agree, it's the faggots who parade around in their support groups and protests and shit who I hate. If you're gonna be MGTOW start by keep it to your fucking self.

Kys.

A lot of the annoying ones come across as people that used to use Wizard chan but are now claiming MGTOW because its less sad.

Gah, men are pathetic. A bit of paint and some photoshop, and the male brain's gears seize.

Na, my question is how to gain the maximum out of it, esp. knowing where it comes from. Which means you have a certain amount of leverage on it, yet the other party is refusing to negoitate which is kinda sad. The methods are pretty simple, yet the parties that use it are hard to find out but not invisible. So what would your way of handeling it if you know how those methods are used and who are using them?

Insecure uggo detected.

No civilization can withstand the cost of women's liberation. Rome, Babylon and many other cultures throughout history collapsed because of it.

Women's liberation leads to:

- the breakdown of the family;
- high rates of out-of-wedlock births, divorce and single motherhood;
- fatherlessness;
- birth rates below a replacement level;
- the expansion of the welfare state;
- female entitlement to men's money and creations;
- division and hatred between men and women;
- the defunding and eventual abolition of the military;
- sexual degeneracy;
- the driving down of wages;
- the feminization of every aspect of culture, institutions and public life;
- the abolition of due process rights for men accused of any form of harassment, sex crimes or domestic violence by a woman;
- a tyrannical female electorate that demands to be pandered to at every turn;
- a tyrannical female electorate that will vote for more government spending, gun control, immigration, hate speech laws and the enforcement of equality of outcome;
- a tyrannical female electorate that will, ultimately, vote you into extinction.

Giving women the right to vote was the biggest mistake Western men ever made. If our civilization is to survive the war against international Jewry and the third-world hordes, we must forever strip women of their right to vote.

Were women ever restricted from being on the radio to give an interview? Has that ever been a thing?

They've been publishing books since before radio, well before feminism, so I would guess no. Western society hasn't actually been oppressing women

women are such cucks. this is why men need to be in charge, otherwise virtue signalling women abandon their goals.

i wish i was a girl but i'm still better than that.

Have there been any societies that successfully rebelled against this trend?

No you're not.

Yes and no.
This trend always ends the same; decay and rot until collapse. Then a new age of barbarism where the men need to be men, and put the women in their place, but in the process destroy the civilization entirely.
You're more likely to get something out of a john norman book than a return to the 50's.

i don't want to sell out society for virtue signalling. so yes i am.

Embrace it. The women are really loving strong dick right now. The others are weak shit, you only have to figure out how the jews are making money. Everything else is a piece of cake, you walk all over them. Throw away civilization because today is nothing but a cloak of deceit.

Doesn't help that female vote is stronger than male vote. Politicians pander to their crying. Doesn't help that cucks are as obsessed with agreeing with women no matter what so they support their crying.

My fear is that they will get what they want, a collectivist society. Because even though everyone is equally oppressed and equally wading in shit at least we will all be equals under communism. I am all for the collapse but I don't want to go to a joy camp in the process.

Don't care. Got married anyways. Have beautiful Aryan children. Life is good.

There's a chance civilization might make it to the point of mainstream VR/robot sex and artificial wombs, before the collapse. If we can get to that point, men can leave women to fend for themselves and ultimately reduce their numbers through gender selection to marginalize their vote.

That is the fantasy of fucking imbeciles. It will never happen. No anime wishful thinking, nothing wil make your fantasies true. It is all about that natural breast meat.

Until you realize that the only way to achieve their version of equality, sameness, is to try and force everyone to identify as agender. If the artificial womb was around for use then I can only imagine the progressive/feminists would advocate for a world that would be a mix of Demolition man where no one is allowed to have sex, because gender is just an out dated social construct, and some other horror of forced sameness like borgs from star trek.

Iran?

The founding myth of ancient Athens was overcoming the Amazons.

correction, normies are cancer and they always have been.

oops meant to say perseus

Elaborate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseus

read the myth of the 20th century by alfred rosenberg (no he was not a jew for all the morons out there) he talks about how perseus dismantled the pre-aryan social system of Hetaerism

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hetaerism

Go back to reddit you fucking normalfag.

I mean if you really REALLY want to get into it read the golden bough and know that all the original male "hunter" gods like perseus and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lugh and so-forth are evolutions from the primeval male hunter god with antlers who overcame and seeded the "mother goddess" one can assume that the "hunter" god represents the wandering male bands of the stone age

I bet I am more of a virgin than you are faggot

fucking 25 and I've never kissed a girl or been on a date come at me you fucking bitchmade normie piece of shit

Is this a race to the bottom? Are you proud of it or do you make lonely feels threads?

no but I am not a normalfag and I am proud of that fact, but I am not proud of being an outcast, I am simply proud that I am not a member of the herd. go ahead and criticize me from artificially constructed viewpoint in a pseudo-intellectual manner.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myth_of_the_Twentieth_Century

Sounds pretty interesting, user. Thanks for the tip.

you fucking normalfag get out =REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE=

you probably are going to go to a bar tonight and hang out with you friends while they text and ignore each other and then you are going to "netflix and chill with your bae" later

You're proud to not be acceptable but also not proud to be accepted. I think you're bullshitting yourself more then others.

What if I told you that you don't need to both be a virgin and a person consumed by social interaction

accepted not acceptable

read some heidegger you fucking faggot, I am attempting being-in-itself, normies are given-being

yeah I knew you were going to construct some artifice to lecture me from some false office of authority. nobody cares about le neutral cool headed guy, everyone hates the faggot who simply reacts to what is said without taking a stake.
fuck you a thousand times faggot for putting words in my mouth and for starting the argument that is going to derail this thread

MARK MY WORDS

this faggot is going to derail the thread talking about how NEETs are scum and so-forth

everyone craves recognition, but I refuse to recognize the social cues of our idiot society and I refuse to recognize the opinions and relevance of sportsfan fat ass moron normalshits

those eyes are a common theme with leftists

By having such devices, playing ground re-gain advantage to men.

Woman have been using sex toys for a looooooong time by now, and it's "strong independent woman".

Men, just for using their hand, are already "losers".

ok I fucked up redtext. I won't make same mistake again, sorry.

you're bragging about being normie in a chan. let that sink for a while

But is the age of barbarism going to be the same race of barbarians, or an invasion of another race?

its okay user I was just kidding around as well, we all fuck things up from time to time, enjoy your weekend

he is braging about being a normie on a chan on a friday night as well

cyclical history doesn't account for nuclear weapons and vaccine resistant small pox, if the west actually burns out then expect the world to end

Of course, she's only complaining because she realized that feminism is harming women. If it was only harming men, she wouldn't give a flying fuck.

Wake me up when she bothers to write a book on how feminism screws men over, or on why women belong in the kitchen.

At least this time around all the knowledge won't get destroyed. Since we have the internet and the whole of it can get stored on 2-3 chips.
Unlike the massive libraries needed for the Roman times.

She's ugly as fuck. You're disgusting.

You can do it if your wife isn't a cunt who demands to be pampered like a princess.

"What do you mean you don't want to buy a car that had 100 previous owners, are you stupid?"

I was with this woman at first, but then I got to this part…

That's fucking retarded.

You wouldn't NEED to be doing that… That's kind of the whole point of your argument, as detailed in the first few lines: Feminism and all its products are shit and have made women 'progressively' more and more dissatisfied… But, oh, yeah, its actually really good too, because it lets me come on television to talk about all the damage that's been done by things changing such that I can be on radio talking about how feminism and all its products are shit and have made women 'progressively' more and more dissatisfied… But, oh, yeah, its actually really good too, because it lets me come on television to talk about all the damage that's been done by things changing such that I can be on radio talking about how Feminism and all its products are shit and have made women 'progressively' more and more dissatisfied… But, oh, yeah, its actually really good too, because it lets me come on television to talk about all the damage that's been done by things changing such that I can be on radio talking about how… Fucking hell man - this is the fucking problem!
Woman Logic.

… I… This woman is a writer?

People take her seriously?

………… YOU CAN'T BE 'THE SAME' AND NOT BE EQUALS IN THIS CONTEXT, YOU FUCKING BINT!

AND WE AREN'T EVEN EQUALS IN THE VAGUE CONTEXTUAL BASIS YOU'RE ATTEMPTING TO ADDRESS!

So, what you mean to say there really is, "What happens when men don't pursue whores with any semblance of care?", yes?
This 'man up' shit is verbatim feminist argumentation.

THIS ISN'T PLAYING BY 'A MAN'S RULES', YOU FUCKING IMBECILE!
You're just another feministo whore trying to justify her existence and push the blame onto men.

Newflash, toots: You're playing WOMEN'S rules - and, big surprise, you fucking hate it.
Because you're a fucking child, as almost all modern women are prone to being.

Women. That's how.

Translation: You see men treating young whores like young whores, and revealing their whoredom when the whores act like whores and whore around.
BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO MARRY A WHORE YOU STUPID STUPID CUNNY!

Yeah, because women took it over and are working diligently to burn society - Western civilization, in fact - to the fucking ground.

Yes, because being a whore is more attractive than being a mother, especially when you've got a whoredom-pushing media (controlled by Jews), a whoredom pushing academia (controlled by Jews), and even a whoredom pushing economy (also controlled by Jews).
The greatest redpill is realizing that women weren't merely 'sold' this lifestyle - it was appealing to them, it was easy to sell, if the notion of them being 'sold' on it can be said to hold and water at all.

Women are, and have always been, dumb and slutty, if the opportunity arises to do so without judgement, because being dumb isn't something they can generally control (overt emotionality = inhibition of rationality) and because being a whore without stigma is (on the surface) a lovely notion - you can whore yourself out to various men, who will give you shit and treat you nice, and you (in theory) never have to deal with the consequences of being a whore (stigma, disease, pregnancy, etc).
Thing is, even if you remove the disease, the pregnancy, even the stigma on a societal level, you aren't going to change the male psyche on such a level as to be willing to accept that and treat it with the same degree of respect which might be expected were such not the case… IOW: Men (real men, not nu-males) don't respect whores - and we never will.

Many a man may deign to fuck a whore - but few but the most foolish would seek to make a wife or mother of her, and so that's where the pursuit of female sexual independence leads us - men backing out of society as women act more and more whoreish in the attempt to lure a male and acquire some of that attention/praise for themselves, and then wondering why they hit the whore-cieling in every relationship they pursue (and/or manage to fuck it up themselves through their own whoredom in the rare event they find a man willing to overlook their whoredom).

As has been well established, most decent females are not aroused by the notion of the nu-male, and I suspect that's where the sudden influx of cuckoldry comes from - the only men these women could find that would settle with them after their lifetime (be it ages 14-25 or 14-50) of whoredom are nu-males/cucks, and the result is unsatisfied whores seeking satisfaction from men they wish they could be with in a domestic context (but who would never accept their whoreish past as to propose such a partnership) while their pathetic nu-male mates accept the cuckoldry for the sake of… well, being the nu-male cuckboi pussy that they are.

So, in other words: This book is 95% bullshit wrapped in a 5% coating that should make it appealing in the sense that it makes you - the writer - appear as a camouflaged version of what you are: a contrarian feministo cunt.

Ugh.

You've already thrown men under the bus twice in this fucking article alone sweetheart.
By 'guys' you no doubt mean 'nu-males'.
YES. IT. IS.
THAT'S THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT!
YES IT IS!
And the more I hear from you, the notion that anyone SHOULD read this book becomes more and more dubious - you have no insight to offer, just more feminist garbage.
Eat. A. Dick.
Which isn't wonderful at all - you'd know as much if you weren't a feministo bint.
Done terrible, likely irrepairable damage.
Its staggering to see some cunt try to talk about the results and end up shoving her foot so far into her mouth that its about to erupt out her fucking asshole.

Is there anything Hillary isn't terrible at?

related

for those who might be interested…

yep this

summary:
i want to have my cake and eat it too.

author deserves guillotine tbh fam. rwds will deliver??

SAVAGE

It's pretty interesting. One thing I hear a lot from women is about how they don't need a man, men are worthless, etc. But yet, from men, I don't hear the same said about women outside of a vocal minority. Too often I'll hear guys lament, I need a boyfriend, I need to get laid, I just want someone to hold me at night or whatever.

Has feminism not only masculised women, but also tried to remove their own sexual pejorative?

women don't know what they want

that's why men in the past just ignored them

into the trash she goes

Haven't these daft cunts ever heard the phrase, "Speak for yourself"? I'm perfectly happy with this. My own income that I can play with in various investments, I can travel as I please, I can delay getting a husband or even skip getting one, I can adventure like any man (with reduced packweight at least.) Same or better job opportunities as men, same or better pay. I am pretty damn comfy like this. Of course we had equality a decade ago before feminism turned to nonsensical whining about men sitting with legs open on a rail and how fashion models are hotter than them.

Just say YOU are not happy, stop dragging me and every other woman into it.

Try bringing more to the table than your cunt.

Sex takes two. You're not giving up anything. You're getting between 30 seconds and 30 minutes of pleasure and so is he. What is this foot-in-mouth language use?

Literally just don't be a fucking bitch and no man will want to take "revenge" on you. Is that hard? Don't be a bitch. Wow! These cunts must be a mess in their romantic lives and instead of looking inward for the common problem (them and their shit-tastic personality problems) they blame whatever is the current social trend or vague groups like "young women" or "modern men." IT'S YOU. YOU'RE THE PROBLEM.

It's ironic that in their quest to influence business, they're fundamentally not grasping one of the first things that you need to learn about business: supply and demand.

They go in thinking, "Oh shit, if I'm not blowing him by the end of our 'Netflix and staring at our smartphone' date, he'll go and find one of a dozen skanks in my area who will do it. I better make myself just like them so that it increases my value! T-to offer t-the same easy thing w-will increase my value, r-right? W-what do you mean, 'I'm failing my Intro to Marketing' class?"

What is so complicated about this that they don't get? If they want a high quality man, you're going to have to act accordingly. If I'm some rich guy and/or some good looking guy and/or on the path to being the former, why on earth would I put any more value into you than I would the other girls in my Tinder radius who will suck me off while I'm not even sure what your last name is? Why would I think that you even value yourself as anyone better than average if you're showing me so quickly that you're desperate to get my approval?

This goes for guys too who put women on a pedestal; that shit turns them off. Yeah, they might milk you for some stuff and you might get bitter about it, but at a certain point in maturity, you've got to realize that relationships are -and not to sound too callous- transactions. If you go in presenting that what you've got to offer doesn't hold much value, don't blame anyone but yourself when people treat you as if what you're offering isn't very valuable.

Being miserable is Woman's natural state. Feminism has nothing to do with it.
Having everything she wants, or having nothing she wants…it makes no difference.

Women are always trying to convince themselves and men that they are caring and nurturing and in touch with feelings, and if women ruled the world there would be no wars.

Well whats the first thing women wanted to do when they got their freedom in the 1960s?

Kill their babies. They got infanticide legalized and now slaughter their babies on an industrial scale. In Britain 100,000 women per year get their children chopped up and thrown in dumpsters. Even the Carthaginian women who worshiped Baal and Moloch and had their infants burned alive as a sacrifice to their satanic idols seem restrained when compared to modern females.

here's the original

We are still talking about feminism? I thought everybody hated that stuff already?

I try not to hate women but it's getting really hard. When 8 out of 10 dogs bites my hand, I'm hesitant to go and pat the 10th. Or atleast, this is how I feel about it now.

I might read this book, seems interesting.

yeah, here. irl is a completely different matter.

if i was a girl i'd oppose feminism and be happy with a man in charge of me.

I'll just leave this here.

what a terrible expression.
rearing children, making sure dinner's ready on time, reducing wastes and making things run efficiently (which definitely requires a big say in how money is spent and things run) is not a little task. a housewife is probably the biggest discriminant between a happy family and an unhappy one and definitely not a servant.

but as a girl i wouldn't get final decision, only where my man decides to take my opinion. so i'd only be delegated the things i'm good at.

Feminists are lost. They are bound by political correctness and their SJW buddies to throw their own cause under the bus.

They have caved into rape and Sharia law.
What's left?

This is why Islam throws acid in your face.

This.

When jews infiltrate a society they will go for "liberation" of women first and then the destruction of family. With a strong family unit, individualism, lack of social control and materialism can not succeed.

Woman truly are children, whom are told how to think and actually follow like meek little sheep to the slaughter. This path with 4th wave feminism since 2010 will continue for the next few decades while they see their neighborhoods being turned into raghead wearing muslims and niggers. They will not speak up untill these cultures will demand these feminists to submit, and submit they will.

The countless of studies have all reconfirmed the true nature of the majority of woman. They all believe they can have it all and anyone who tells them differently better watch their back.

Even if you find a good woman, chances are this current society conditioning will influence her down the path of the relationship. So when u get children or she becomes a stay at home mom and the situation is not good or stressful, she will be more inclined to listen to this shit. Divorcing, cheating and other assorted vicious acts propagated to them will seem enticing.

Until woman see their true role in life, which is the creation of life, men are to blame. Where have all the good men gone? Bitch, i'm busy with my business and single life i do not have time for your petty bullshit needs. I would have liked to have children, can certainly afford them but dozens of woman i have met for dates were all shit.

Less then 14% of woman call themselves a feminist. Yet feminism reigns supreme in politics.. HMMMMMMMM

Perhaps you should not be so gullible to belief what a woman tells you. We all know they have learned the trick from a young age to tell you want you want to hear. They are conniving shits.

Abortion
Free health care
More immigration
More social programs
More political correctness [your rights end where their freedoms begin]
Wealth distribution
More gun control [crocodile tears because muh gun free zone school got attacked even though it attracts these mentally deranged retards because it assures no opposition].
the list goes on and on and on and on and on….

Meanwhile, the fuckers who gave them the vote are long and dead and have lived a life with a huge upswing. Meanwhile we suffer the consequences as society breaks apart while having to deal with their shit.

It is what they want, all paid for by taxpayers, most men.

Communist music uses emotional imagery and specific tempos to fill your mind with feelings of solidarity, togetherness and being part of an underdog fighting oppression.

In reality, that emotional feeling shuts off your logical processes, sorta like the suspension of disbelief encountered at a movie or play, rendering you succeptable to their programming.

Seriously. Give this a listen

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2MpX2GhPZA

anyone have that 20pg pdf on this? basically author says they gave females in rome government power and they fucked it all up.

Decline of civilizations or something…

I love frogposting, so I'll help
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
This one is even nicer compared to the old one I'm used to see.

It's a simple matter of loyalty, you don't get a free pass for treachery no matter how fucktarded you are.

Fuck off you white knight cuck.

This. But they are adult children so don't hold your breath.

1st pic…..crazy as a shithouse rat

Degenerate pls leave.

Nazi logic is exactly the same as feminist logic

Feminists:

Holla Forumstards:

Feminists:

Holla Forumstards:

You can also see the similarities between a feminist logic and anti-pedo nazi logic in articles such as these:

popchassid.com/you-are-the-second-abuser/

In the USA guess who campaigned for women's vote. The Klan.

Guess who tries to "save" some fat cunt who allready has a number of kids from other men. Proud celtic nationalists.

otice how the white nationalists always are on the side of the cunt, and are ALWAYS against what would bring happiness to men.

I think we can conclude that both feminism and nat. soc. are based on hate towards men.

It's basically the same thing. Nat. soc. = feminism

*notice how the white nationalists always are on the side of the cunt

Oh fuck. Oh shit.

10/10