What was worse?

What was worse?
Luke Cage or the second season of Daredevil?
I mean I know nigger hate but damn DD stunk to high heaven with the retarded punisher and the hand storylines.

Cage. Daredevil Season 2 had a point, even if Elektra's parts were just so bad.

Her actress didn't help. When your child actor playing your role in flashbacks upstages you you have a problem.

The second half of Luke Cage. I thought the first half was pretty fun, but then it kept dragging on and on and Diamondback wasn't as appealing of a villain as the other dude was.

Luke Cage
Its not bad but the latter half isn't as strong as the first. Though Daredevil season 2 has flaws it was good overall.

The first four episodes of Daredevil were just brilliant up until Elektra showed up. From that point on, it became a chore to watch it because I was forcing myself through it.

Luke Cage on the other hand was surprisingly enjoyable because it didn't go the direction I expected: WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE FUCKING DEVIL. Don't get me wrong, it got preachy as Hell when characters suddenly break into monologues about black history and shit. But when you look at its core you realize it makes some subtle commentaries that go completely against leftist agenda.
- The villains are all black as if it was a commentary about black on black violence which the BLM crowd loves to ignore.
- Gun control is said to have been created in the first place out of fear of niggers, the same law that is embraced completely by leftists.

No, not at all. The overall season was terrible. The awful elelktra character, the way punisher's story went down the shitter after he gets imprisoned, the whole the hand story that honestly made the ninjas and the old blind man a joke.

I meant it wasn't as bad as Luke Cage.

At least we're getting a Punisher show soon.

Thanks to the Trump presidency, it'll be all about Punisher vs the Alt-Right.

I only remember punisher ever taking care of russians,italians, niggers, chinks etc

Leftists ruin everything.

This is silly as hell. He dealt with racists before but that wasn't the driving force behind their actions. It was money and pleasure.
Wouldn't make more sense for him to face hydra? They're actual white supremacists.

You have poor taste

Punisher started out really good, but then they had him start acting like a retard for no reason. Then again, everyone was acting fucking retarded in the second season anyway.

Hopefully the Punisher gets a new set of writers that get what the character is all about.

Hydra and these guys are saying exactly the same thing and it's not even inaccurate

Shush Holla Forums

Whites are doomed.

#NotMyCaptain

Spencer is a funny guy. He writes his strawmen as perfectly reasonable people and yet expect us to side against them. Check pic related.

Is she literal hilter?

She is supposed to be Ann Coulter (check her initials Ariella Conner).

Pretty sexy tbh

Beautiful, nice slim body, well-dressed, composed with her argument.
Why am I supposed to hate her?

Wrong second image.

eksdee

The Punisher was the best part. I couldn't take the immortal ninjas seriously. The show crammed two genres into the same season. There's the gritty crime and vigilante story, then an immortal magic ninja army climbs up hospitals and shoots bows and arrows at cops. It was so jarring.

So is that an alternate universe or something?

I was pissed the Punisher didn't use his minigun to mow down all the ninjas.

There is literally nothing wrong with what he said.

That's the point. Leftists are so insane even the strawmen they come up with end up making more sense than they do.

What?

She was stirring up shit just to get the public on her side and maintain power.

The villains aren't black as a commentary. The villains are black because the target audience is black. Relatable villains are a must if you're trying to be a successful franchise.

At no point she actually complained about police brutality… She complained about superpowered freaks which is why she was adamant about arming the police with these super bullets.

Luke Cage was pretty solid all the way through.

If Daredevil didn't have Elektra, it would have won.

The worst part about punisher's part was how lame they made Kingpin. Who ever wrote his dialogue needs to get hung.

It's inspiring how they upheld Jessica Jones' commitment to making every single white male with a speaking role either evil or pathetic, while still leaving roles open for Strong Black Villains that don't need whitey to tell them what to do.

[email protected]/* */ dying because he perpetuated rape culture, double lol because he got no comeuppance whatsoever for murdering a white cop. [email protected]/* */ guy Cottonmouth shot because he spoke approvingly of Richard Nixon. At least there was a slimy evil Jew. I liked how the evil Jew called Southern Aryan Prison Guard a racist, even though I don't actually remember him saying anything racist. I guess we were supposed to notice the accent and the hair/eye color and just assume.

I really shudder to think what they're going to do with Daredevil once he has to share screentime with Jessica Jones or Luke Cage.

I'm going to assume Diamondback is a relatively faithful adaptation of Luke Cage's most famous comic book enemy (I wouldn't know), because "hero's long lost brother turned evil that we forgot to mention until now, and by the way they used to be best friends" is such dumbfoundingly shit and cliched writing that I would put it beneath the writers of the show to invent such a thing themselves.

I liked Elektra ok. Now it would have been nice if DD just said "hey stick what's a black sky, and how did you decide elektra was the black sky, and what about that kid last season you said was the black sky? I mean yeah I'm Catholic so I don't believe this mumbo jumbo but perhaps you could give a brief rundown for our audience?" They took all the potentially interesting stuff they set up in season 1 and just let it meander around until idgaf anymore. Also great idea making a minor season 1 villain into the season 2 big bad, somehow making him less interesting and more 1-dimensional, and just to show how our hero has grown, he pretty much kicks the shit out of DD again.

cuckposting is reaching new heights, gentlemen….

lol what a faggot

>[email protected]/* */ dying because he perpetuated rape culture
Wait what? I think you got him confused with the purple man. He never got into the rape shit.

Cottonmouth got killed by his bitch ass cousin because he said she liked being raped by their uncle.

Diamondback wasn't even that big of a character in the comics: he literally lasted two issues before getting killed off for real and never being resurrected, so he didn't even got the chance of becoming Luke's arch-enemy.

The only notable thing about the character is that he was responsible for framing him for the crime he didn't commit and got him sent to prison. The difference in the TV show is that he wasn't Luke's half-brother (nor did he have any bone to pick with him, though they used to be friends) and Diamondback used knives instead of powered armor.

>[email protected]/* */ guy Cottonmouth shot because he spoke approvingly of Richard Nixon.
Wait what? When did that happen? I remember him killing a henchmen for implying they should leave Cage alone.

Does he mean the cop who was trying to extort him for more money? I don't remember him getting pissed about Nixon.

The henchman was killed after suggesting they apply "benign neglect" to their Luke Cage problem. This was a policy advised to Nixon for dealing with black inner cities and it is/was naturally unpopular with liberals. The writers were setting the guy up as stupidly tone-deaf, ignorant, and morally expendable. I mean, they're not going to have a guy talking about MLK or Malcolm X and then kill him off for black comedy.

I feel that was partially their way of souring Cottonmouth in the eyes of the audience just before they got rid of him. Which is funny when you think of the other shit he got up to.

Wow, thanks for the info, I totally overestimated the writers then. Holla Forums could probably rattle off a list of 20 childhood friends/siblings that turned into somebody's arch-nemesis, it's so lame.

Oh so its that guy quads. Nice Quads.

Pure propaganda.

To be fair Brian Michael Bendis had his run of Cage in the 2000's.

Look at this goy.

I'm just upset because the comics from the 70s seemed like an entertaining setting.

If you like that you should see the Luke Cage comic by Genndy Tartakovsky. It pays homage to that stuff.