It's Offical

Well looks like no one saw this coming. Holla Forums how does it feel to be one of many websites the Trump's regularly visit?
And how do we get them to come here more often and not over there?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/status/390974527544786944
8ch.net/sotc1.nfo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/73851120/#73852158
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the story with that second image?

A picture of Trump and presumably Eric that doesn't exist anywhere else.

Some guy posted a picture of Eric Trump and google can't find it anywhere meaning it's most likely Eric who posted it.

do you have an archive of the thread?

Anyone have the full size of the second image?

MEME MAGIC
What if Donald or Eric is lurking in this thread

I second this

WAS THE THREAD ARCHIVED

wait a minute, those post numbers. that would mean Eric goes to cuckchan.

YOUR DUBS CONFIRM TRUMP PRESENCE ON THIS BOARD

The second pic is from some tweet.

the first image was posted here on Holla Forums. I suppose he visits both if this is all true

How about Trumps put us a nice server with good hardworking admin?

WOAH! I got Hitler dubs, nice.
Praise Lord Kek and God Emperor Trump

How about Trumps put us a nice server with good hardworking admin? It's not like we memed him to win a fucking election or anything…

making things too easy would make us weak and lazy. strength and innovation come through adversity.

Despite your nice trips, this guy
is right

Just saying it would be nice to "pay" us something for all those dank memes that are boosting him the fuck up the polls. Stable server would be enough. I don't want any other stuff, but a place for Holla Forumsacks to thrive without seeking alternatives for shitty working page.

Freeloading is bad user.

The only "payment" I need is an America Made Great Again.

I remember being in the thread when the 1st pic was posted and how Holla Forums's sleuths worked to figure out if it was Eric. There was some doubt, but after seeing the 2nd pic I have no doubt that Eric Trump is among us…

you're delusional

You know a lot of stuff on this board we discuss, I end up hearing come out of Donalds mouth a week or two later.

I was just about to type that.

It's fake you fucking retards. How stupid are you guys? Seriously, this is some listen and believe type shit. You guys never investigate this shit, you just immediately run with it as true. You guys should be embarrassed. It's newfag shit like this that makes me leave this place for good. Fuck all of you.

Well considering they had MAGA ads on here it wouldn't surprise me.

Eric if you're reading this, tell the old man not to put on a kike hat and cry on that wall.

please

How goddamn stupid are you? You really think someone like him would frequent some irrelevant shithole like 4chan or Holla Forums? Use your fucking head for something other than a hat rack.

He's probably not reading this.
The only time he might have came on a chan was that time when somebody posted a stack of 100$ with the credit card.

twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/status/390974527544786944

Prove it

this.
reverse google is really shitty. most of reverse image searches in fact are.
anyone who tried to find source on a pic knows for the best chance, you need to use basically all of them, and even then absence of a pic doesn't mean it's original. you've fallen into this so many times, Holla Forums , you'd think you learnt by now.

see>>5980250

Don't kill my dreams mane

faggot. you come into my house and tell me how it is?

I'm still holding out hope for the pile of cash pic…

Then leave nigger. You won't be missed.

Even when those fail, it's just basic common sense. Why would Trump, or anyone affiliated with him, post in a place that's noted for "muh racism and anti-semitism"? This type of stuff, along with the doomsday larping threads are pure cancer.

The only payment you will receive is the protection of the existence of your people and a future for white children. If that isnt enough then fuck off to Israel.

I do not believe

Not because I want to defame anyone, its a healthy skepticism.

It's fake. There was a thread a few months ago where anons compared the partially hidden initial to the entire font set used on credit cards and none of them that possibly matched coincided with Trumps childrens initials.

That first image was proven fake a long-ass time ago.
Can't explain the 2nd one however.

google reverse image doesn't find stuff on social media.

it's why catfishers always use pics from facebook, twitter etc.

It's a pic from Melania's twitter.

see

Well Coulter named dropped Holla Forums but she called it "@pol" or something.

They're very vaguely aware of Holla Forums from Twitter shitposts but I doubt they post here or on 4chan. They're too old and too normalfag to do that. The lower level PR and pundit people might though.

What? When did that happen?

No wonder it didn't work.

I'm positive I saw the one from her with the @pol, but it looks like it's gone now. This RT is still on her page though with a ref to Holla Forums

We shitpost among the gods

I'm now a #Cruzmissile

well twitter does show up in reverse image now.

full size shows the image source as Melania's twitter.

4chan and reddit confirmed bad at internet.

reactionaries gonna reaction.

I still constantly see people respond to non archived tweet screencaps or tweets from parody accounts thinking they're real.

"trust but verify" was Reagan's second most popular slogan after "make america great again".

fyi

He's probably been there a while, pre exodus I suppose.
Though being on both chans could spell out too many possible scenarios to guess right off the bat.

Don't blow up his spot by making a thread.

Also…

I hope I didn't drunken shit post him. I'd feel kinda bad about that.

No hard feelings eh chief?

"No other sizes" just means that's the only size of the image that exists.

I thought it was "Nancy" followed by indistinguishable mumbling?

The idea of having imageboard fights with any of the Trumps is a mix of surreal, hilarious and pretty cool

8ch up, elections won and WALL BUILT. that's more than enough.

go play the first war40k games. The faction leader can make a difference, but needs some additional soldiers and vice versa.

sounds autistic maybe, but point is, you're here to fight alongside the emperor, not to be baby sitted by the faction leader

I still believe this Poster could be Eric. 65% chance it's him I think.

and vice versa. like Fight Club. It's pretty metal.

of course, in real life formalities nothing of that.

I could be Eric Trump, calling you a faggot, at this very second.

I mean. probably not, but you never know.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Eric, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day feeling the Bern. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any real estate? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than teeing off at Palm Beach Par-3.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was vice president of marketing, and chairman on my company's board. What deals do you make, other than “I'll show you my sauce if you show me yours”? I also get stock options, and have a banging hot wife (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

heil hitler faggot

Every Newfag should be skullfucked to death by a wild tiger over the course of 60 days.

Look at the size that google has and the size that got posted. This isn't that hard.

I read the first sentence, that's all I needed.

8ch.net/sotc1.nfo
Make Holla Forums Great Again

I already knew they were visiting here, it would be stupid to not tap our brains for ideas.

piss off faggot. Wizards dont work for material gain

Guys, whether or not this is real, Trump definately must have visited this board before. I the media has talked about 4chan before and I'm sure he or someone he hired is lurking this board for happening threads. You think politics don't know about the infamous chans that breeded several shooters?

Nah he would come up with better lines.

And one of Trump's kids wouldn't have a DISCOVER card.

Its the lowest tier card out there. They issue cards with $300 limits to broke college kids.

You're starting to sound like a leftist,user.

I know two billionaires who browse Holla Forums, both in their early-mid 50s. Wouldn't be TOO far off base to say Eric browses, as these guys also said they heard about 4chan from friends who are also billionaires. Apparently they think Holla Forums is as popular with millennials as tinder.

If millenials were out there meeting redpills on a regular basis, this jewish problem would get solved in no time.

proof that new fags are what killed my beloved Holla Forums

what is cropping

you people are really retarded sometimes, you know?

Also, not finding something through a reverse image search has always proved little. I've fooled google before by fucking around with the hue and the curves a bit in photoshop. Making subtle alterations can prevent it from being found in a reverse image search while the photo looks relatively unaltered. For future reference, negative reverse image searches are not proof of authenticity.

Sorry about that eric teehee

I'm willing to bet A Trump has visited Holla Forums. Whether it was for 10 seconds or 10 hours or 10 days, that of which I know nothing about. But come on, the Gex video, constant video parodies like Terminator and 300, someone up there has seen this shit. and this guy gets it.

Hotwheels added those you dumb nigger

ISHYGDDT

Kek requires you meme correctly, faggot

What are you talking about? I was told this was a Mongolian rug weaving commune.

Anyone got the pic showing how the only possible name that could fit under the pen in the picture of the credit card is Eric?

That shit has to be him.

YFW ITS BASED BUTLER

YFW ITS BASED BUTLER

YFW ITS BASED BUTLER

YFW ITS BASED BUTLER

How do you know Two Billionares that well?

We commend Eric on his dedication to the war against kikes. He hates those dirty heebs so much he married one just so he could make more jews to kill!

Our Holla Forums or cuck/pol/?

Probably not the real Holla Forums since millennials (reddits) use 4chan like it was some "underground" nightclub counterpart to their other retard sites.

Wait a sec…
How do you know two billionaires?
How do you know them well enough that they'd reveal their power level to you?
Is it you, my Emporer?

probably cuck/pol/, feels bad man. it's like people going to ebaumsworld looking for SA

look at the first picture you dumbass fagfuck

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/73851120/#73852158
found it by squinting like a chinaman at the second photo

None of the Trump names fit. We've broken that shit down dozens of times. Eric is the closes but the partial last letter in the first name is not a 'C', it's 'E', 'F', or 'T'.

I don't think either of those pictures proves anything, but it wouldn't be strange for any of these people to visit here.

We're a site that's been talked about by the pundits a good bit which has brought some to us that have gawked and possibly interacted.

Nice cuck ID, faggot

It feels terrible because the entire catalog has been spammed to shit with Trump campaign ads and every thread gets derailed by Trump viral ad plugging because marketers.

I saw it too, user, even went to her Twitter feed to make sure. Didn't save it though.

The final boss. Now is the hardest level. Winning the main election against the main opponent.

Only 99% of the votes is acceptable.

I wish there was a video with the actual Bateman, telling how he's supporting trump.

Do you guys think christian bale will ever make the video?

Also will he ever point diagonally to the upper right ever again?

eric here

thanks man

THIS THIS THIS SO MUCH THIS

I'm Eric

Hey, i am actually Eric! My name is literally Eric.

I'm spartucus

Switching up and dumbing down shitpost syntax to remain user is exactly the kind of crafty ruse a trump would pull tho.

Holla Forums created Trumps entire election.

He should reward us when he becomes president with stronger anonymity and free internet on hitlers birthday.

We're just the followers user.

Trump has earned everything so far. Announcing the great beaner wall and deporting illegals from the start was all him. We merely responded in kind.

thats more likely, with how often that gets thrown around now.

Shut up Eric.

Fucking newfags,
this is a Malaysian pottery appraisal showcase.

Holla Forums is basically Trumps online stormtroop.

It's a factor but who can say.

moot killed /new/ during the Obama election just when people were starting to use meme power to promote Ron Paul, would have been interesting to see how it worked out.

No problem, bro