Beaners Fight Back Against God Emperor

"Mexican officials are pursuing a counteroffensive to Trump’s incendiary rhetoric, reaching out to U.S. business leaders, looking at ways to better use social media, and even encouraging qualified Mexicans to get U.S. citizenship."

Really just official word on what I've been expecting. The Messican government is officially declared PR war on the Donald, having NO idea how much this helps his cause. The dirtier they get, the stronger he will get.

Viva la Messico!

politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-mexico-backlash-223128

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/11ha4
washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/03/mexicos-illegals-laws-tougher-than-arizonas/?page=all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That disgusting pile of flesh is part of the cosmic race lmao

You know Trump is legit since sooooo many people are afraid of him.

We should find ways of making them chimpout.

Why do niggers of all shades believe they're aliens ?

Is that hispanic spurdo?

No shit we blame them.. Doesnt mean the product of their treason can stay.

I cant wait the forecast for 2017 is salty with a chance of keks.

Obama gave all the money away, spic. There's nothing left. Kill yourself.

Maybe trump is trying to bait mexico into a war so we have an excuse to annex their whole country?

They are being so retarded it's unbelievable.

(checked)
So long as the darkies are kicked out and all of the new land is populated with whites then I'll have no problem with it. Manifest Destiny, mother fucker. Do you speak it?

Literally Maoist commies
Mexico D.F. was a mistake

maybe if they didn't use america as waste disposal for their shittiest, least skilled people, this wouldn't be such an issue. stay mad, spics.

You're right beaner, the immigration laws are broken. They need to be enforced much more stringently and a wall needs to be built.

We'll show you! We'll become citizens instead of living illegally in the US!!!

What kind of threat is this and why do Trump's opponents turn completely retarded?

And why haven't they put a PSA out to their people to stop acting like idiots?

literally nothing

Come to think of it, what HAVE they done for us? I can think of plenty of black people that have made notable contributions, but not a single mexican.

I was gonna say Guadalupe Hidalgo (Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo / ceding a lot of mexico to end the us/mexican war) but that's a place, not a person.

all i can think of off the top of my head are tequila and tacos.

And fat tittied mestizo bitches too.

Oh my fucking God those are some mighty tits. Second pick is an outright butterface but her body is perfect.

I bet they're packing something extra as well.

A war with Mexico actually benefits Mexico the most in its defeat.

gross as fuck

Hey Mexico, maybe if your country wasn't such a pile of shit we wouldn't have to build a fucking wall.

Also Mexico needs to just fucking come out and say "We want America to rape our buttholes and bring us into the union" already because apparently even the Mexican government hates Mexico

The elites of DF would be able to rid themselves of the indians and undesirables by pushing them on America. Hell, the US took in a shit ton of Arabs during the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Just wait till Pablo gets to abuse refugee status as well in America.

True, mexi-cali tacos are the best.

Its probably going to happen. The mexicans are going to go very close to, if not precisely, full insurgent terrorist mode either shortly before or immediately after the election. You can bet your last kay suh dill ah on it. The only question is how quickly it reaches full blown proportions. Now as the wall construction begins the workers will likely come under attack at an alarming rate. This will necessitate military intervention to protect them. After a short amount of time it will be determined that the mexicans have pushed too far and that a buffer zone is required for the wall. At a minimum we will seize 100 miles.

Dubs fucking confirm Manifest Destiny will come back.

Plus there are numerous Fifth Column spics in America, along with race traitor sympathizers who would attack the wall workers.

Nope. That's how you end up with a shit ton of spics being added to America. It's best to create a buffer zone of 10 miles or so on the Mexican side then mine the shit out of it to create a mini dmz zone.

Mexicans pursuing a counter-offensive.

Ah, so they have a 6-to-1 numbers advantage, and their enemy is asleep/not looking?

Mexicunts are going to push to hard.

We won't end up with a shit ton of spics unless we push them out though. I doubt it'll happen but I can dream.

Oh, how I long for the day when Clapistanis realize they WON the Mexican-American War and properly Anschluss the shit out of their rightful territorial gains.

Pic related.

Nah, remove taco.

Zero chance of happening with how quickly the rest of Latin America will see an opening in America's border. It wouldn't be possible to displace enough iof them n taco homeland either before they get swamped. Then you'd have browns on the American side of the border that would cause trouble in mass.

The best bet is to toughen and enforce current immigration laws and get ride of the illegals in America. A major reason Manifest Destiny never went far into Mexico is that it would have added in a ton of Catholic Mexicans to America, whereas there weren't as many Mexicans in the territories, so they had little effect when they got added.

All I fucking wanted was a white America with adherence to tradition and technological progress, along with decent work hours and a healthy family, but NO! spics, kikes, niggers, feminists, cuckservatives, and liberals had to ruin it for everybody.

No guarantee of that until the coloureds already in the U.S. are being looked at for a new colonisation society.

There are too many coloureds there to want the land!

Why not take all the way down to panama? It's a smaller border and they even throw in an essential trade route, the canal.

Why not liberate Canada?

We can deport the degenerates, traitors, and other unwanted scum to the Arctic Circle.

Rob that guy. Steal everything he has. Everything. Then tell him to blame congress not robbers.

Right….. pic related is closer to what is ACTUALLY coming over the border.

They can stay… on work visas.

Kinda hard to do any work while on your back user.

Giggety.

LAWS ARE BROKEN
BLAME CONGRESS
NOT MURDERERS

I've always said that Mexico would be a great place if it wasn't for all the Mexicans.

I wish we'd conquer Mexico and Trail of Tears their asses to like Venezuela.

Fucking hypocrites.

archive.is/11ha4

washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/03/mexicos-illegals-laws-tougher-than-arizonas/?page=all

It's not HOW MANY fear him, cuck, it's that that they're all villains and malefactors.

What? And fuck up Venezuela even more? That country is salvageable, after the commies fall. It's more than 90% European.

Good post, user. We need to keep reminding everyone that only the US has dipshit immigration policies in North America. Even Canada has better immigration laws than the US.

The mexican government? Is that like the drug cartel you mean?

Mexicans should fight back against the cartels who hang decapitated bodies from overpasses and control the entire government.

too bad they turn into morbidly obese cows after 25

I used that photo to show what kind of faggots we're dealing with here. "Don't blame us for breaking the law, blame Congress for making the law."

How fucked is that?

What's worse is how the Reconquista movement lead by La Raza (the race) is openly pushing to take the Southwestern states back into Mexico. That's treason to me. If you're not even American and doing that, it's an act of war.

I watched a great documentary on just such a movement a few months ago. The doctor of a little Messican town showed a photo of his neighbor's head hanging from a gate. He said they were after him next. So he got a group of guys together and fought back. They won big for a while. Then the Messican government forced them to become State Police. He wouldn't go for it. They tried to kill him first, then they arrested him. He's in prison.
The film ended with members of that State Police force cooking meth for the cartels in the desert.

Hard to do when you're poor as dirt and the military is filled with good goys.

I had a cousin in Mexico who joined the military- they're completely bought. He somehow managed to defect; doesn't help that his brother ended up in a ditch without eyeballs a few months later.

From what I've read, the government has indeed been taken over by the cartels.

Time for a new Magnificent Seven for Mexico; this time a mix of SEALs and Green Beret, perhaps.

Why is a foreign government spending money to influence an American election instead of spending that money to un-shitify itself?

He spelled Coongress wrong.

Reminder that this is the best spic women looks get, before turning into a fat blob of aged brown shit at 25. Spics are fucking disgusting, can't wait for Trump to kick out the millions of illegal spics

yeah right. Southern Americans have always had this tendency to be very lapse with how they define this or whiteness.

Same with shitskins all over the world desperate to show everyone how "light" they are. It's pretty pathetic to witness tbh.

You mean the very people who came up with the "one drop" rule? My, my.

I actually read it (not that reading something on the internet makes it true), that the percentage of European DNA among Venezaelans was above 90%.

MAKE TENOCHTITLAN BURN AGAIN