AfD to host meeting in NSDAP Beerhall!

AfD is hosting party meeting at the very beerhall Adolf Hitler joined the NSDAP

AfD the absolute madmen!

>AfD had booked the Hofbraeukeller for an address by party leader Frauke Petry to hundreds of supporters. But the beer hall cancelled the booking after the party agreed a policy that Islam was not part of Germany.

AfD becoming increasingly hardcore. Wanting to remove kebab, shoot rapefugges, ban jewish baby penis eating and now they do this? This can't be a coincidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36274043
youtube.com/watch?v=xuR0DqbQGN8
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36274043

This is worse than muh Shoah!!!

I didn't notice this earlier. But Holla Forums why are you always fucking right.

Absolute Madmen!

I still remember when our movement consisted of only 7 Holla Forumsacks.

I was skeptical about AfD, honestly. Let's see if they will make Germany Great Again.

Wait what? AfD is a Holla Forums project?!

do you realise he is pro-EU

he banned Nationalism and is a Bolshevik half-jew, stop promoting your cuckold propaganda

If only the left understood what their meddling has wrought upon them.

kikes BTFO

Just a joke m8. It is somewhat true though. After the war everything was so shit for nationalism, it all changes now.
Death to Marxists.
Death to lolberturdians.
Death to anarchism.
Long live the Fatherland!

LONG LIVE THE FATHERLAND

Added to the list, thank you for your cooperation.

Yes. It was a difficult time to be a /po/ack.

Checked, Kamerad!

what?

Le ebin filtering trips fags ebin maymay.

That was what happened. There are still people who unironically believe in "chan culture".

I love Marion so much.

I've been telling her everyday on Twitter that I love her but so far she has not responded, which upsets me greatly. She is my waifu. I know she is married and has a child though, but her as my waifu acts as a standard by which to judge women I meet in real life. My aim is to find a woman just as amazing as her.

Aaaaand in this corner weighing in at 90lbs we have:
Ricky 'the Shekelerrrrrrr' STEINNNNNBERG

So? He’s pro Indian nationalist.
lol sure
Yep, I’m totally going to listen to you.

Reported for obviously being a tripfag forced to hide his name.

If you're pro-EU you're not a nationalist.
Globalist shills get out.

Good, use your aggressive feelings boy.
let the autism flow through you,

This is kind of a brilliant way to get publicity, remind everyone of their policies for the next time they hear about children being raped by refugees.

I will do as you command Lord Sheev.

When I find a girl like Marion I'm going to fucking impregnate that bitch over and over.

GOOD LUCK GERMANBROS

How based are AfD?

Can someone give me a few examples?

Do they have a chance of getting elected before the _race-war_ begins?

Still kosher as fuck, but probably only an act. And they are the only hope for Germany right now.
Good enough, I would wager. Many anons and I are suspecting that they are hiding something because they let the displaced Germans from Prussia speak and seem to care about them.
So pic related. It could be something, it could be nothing. If it is really something, then prepare for Hitler 2.0.

He actually did, you mentally defective fuckwit

the jews are screwed
the kebab are screwed
uhum, the left is screwed

Getting way too paranoid there m888

I heard rumors that the leader threatening leaving the party because it was getting too extreme. Is that true?

I forgot, they do. In many states they are breaking 15-20% already, competing with the CDU. Of course the Greens (Die Grünen, german eco marxists) are tied with them, but it is a crazy time, friend.

Höcke? He IS the "extreme" leader of the party, and Petry is the "milder" one. Both are still have to tow the cuck line of "anti fascism". But I dont think that there is any real fracture point.

It was Bernd Lucke who left.

Ah, okay, that's good to know.

Might as well ask in this thread, Holla Forums I'm at a crossroads, and I came for advise, I'm an argie, about to finish my lic. in physics, I don't know if I should stay and help my country (hard bc it's cicked and of poor racial stock), go to germany as I'm a citizen by blood (fear the same will happened as has happened in argentina), or go to the U.S.A., any word of wisdom would be apriciated

Ah, Bernd Lucke. I forgot about him. What a cuck.

Are these kind of memes even legal in Germany, lad?

The kikes can try to stop us :^)
I have had cuck Germans and butthurt lolberturdians/Holohoax supporters threaten to report me, but so far nothing happens.

Nope. user is risking his life and liberty again to bring you the neatest memes in existance.

Real believable.

Why don't they actually do this though. They could probably scare a lot of people if they started arresting people using 4chan or other controversial sites. Then again maybe most are behind proxies or whatever.

Your going to get murdered by Merkel though police for memes

god I would love to roleplay as an american paratrooper and have her torture all the ((democracy)) out of me, she could hang me upside down by my concorans and whip me while they ran a 23 and me test to see if I really was white

Silesians too.
Us Black Sea Germans weren't represented though (again)

No fucking way.

Do you live in Ukraine? What do you think of the neonates there are they tard or alright?

You sound like you dont know about German laws. Even Holohoax denial is ok on the internet as long as it is perceived as "discussion".

She should cover her own ass first. Like most Western "leaders", they cant walk without a massive security detail everywhere.

Because it isnt worth it, and the internet history has proven that the more you poke, the more you provoke.

That probably because nobody showed up, mein Volksgenosse.

Memes melted your brain lad. Learn to joke please.

No, most of my family returned to Germany when WW1 broke off, and the rest got killed or resettled by Stalin.
Which is why I can't stand this Russophilia by most "right-wingers", fuck Russia, and fuck Putin

But I want to believe.

Huh, learned something new. I guess the UK is even worse off than you guys then.

It still hangs on a very thin thread though, as BRD GmbH gets to decide if it is "discussion" or "statement". You can think of it as a Galileo situation. Allowed to discuss that the sun is the center of the system, but not allowed to preach it as facts.
But you are right. There is no way we are worse off than the brits.

Is that inversion day? A German telling a non-german to learn to joke? I thought you guys were humorless.

Since when?

>>>/out/

Germany is damn-near muslim owned. At least Argentina is probably somewhat homogeneous still, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were more traditionalist as well? Plus you'd get to be helping out your home country. As for poor stock, well, good stock or not, leftists act retarded, and you'll encounter a good number of them in nearly any country.

Fuck off retard

kinky

Anti-white detected

duh, yeah,
she has to because you know
just waiting for hitler man.

Since Marine is a kike-lover and Marion is more like her father.
HE’S A FUCKING POOINLOO, YOU RETARD. HIS THOUGHTS ON THE EU HAVE NO EFFECT ON ANYONE AND NO POWER OVER ANYTHING. For fuck’s sake.

Show us where he’s wrong, you idiot.

He’s an Indian. He has no power over anything.

K.

GOOD LUCK AFD

Why is the poo country even in that picture? It could have Greece with the Golden Dawn leader instead

ethnic germans will be a minority in one generation.

user I don't like traveling to uni because I can barely see any white ppl, it's all shitskins, and feminist shit here is out of control , latin america is the test ground for all kind of leftist-kike shit

is that an original thought or did you come up with that one yourself?

where did you copy paste that gem.

I'm not even joking. Taking into account the current migrant crisis and assuming many, many more will come, ethnic Germans will be a minority in a generation

See, you just keep saying it.

what exactly are you trying to prove? That I stand by my factually based statement? Is repeating something twice to reinforce a point "shilling" in your eyes? Fuck off.

The Tripfag is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Tripfag and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out."

You don't have time for another generation.
We're coming for you RIGHT NOW!

But he's right mathematically speaking.

Migrates, NO "Invaders" have been statistically proven to have far greater children despite poor economic conditions, Where as the native blood populations will put off having children because of poor economic conditions.

A increase of welfare dependent groups increases economic decline, and creates a loop effect

Poor economic conditions -> Native birthrate decreases -> Government demands a greater replacement population -> Replacement populations are "invited" in -> Replacement population is welfare dependent ->Poor economic conditions.

at what point do you think germans will allow what you are describing to occur?

It's already happened. It's happening right now.

Europe and Germany is currently being flooded by welfare dependent foreigners and the natives are not having children.

What ,what?!?!

I mean what!?

Are you some special kind of stupid where you can't observe basic trends or something or are you completely detached from reality?

What is going on?? Am i being trolled?!?

was it real in your mind or is what you are describing actually happening.

Or,

Do you think the Germans are going to let those people stay?

He’s an Indian irredentist. That’s more nationalist than many of the other figures there. My only problem with him is that he’s not pureblood aryan. There’s some dravidian in his past, but that’s most Indians these days.

Reported for obvious kike shill.

They’ve already allowed it, you worthless fucking sack of shit.

OH good god it worse than i could even imagine.

Please god give me the strength.

let's just "pretend" for a minute that the European governments are going to tell these Refugees (Okay guys middle east is now stable you can return home)

Do you Honestly believe that they'll want to return after all the welfare and quality of life they are now getting in the west!?!?!?!.

That's why Merkel had to circumvent the Bundestag to invite the Knäcks?
That's why we have tens of thousands marching in protest every week?
That's why the AfD is the only party with growing support?
That's why more futschi shelters burned down last year than in the past 10 years combined?

NO ONE VOTED FOR THIS, IT WAS ALL EXCLUSIVELY MERKEL'S DOING, FOR WHO WE DON'T VOTE, AND HER PARTY WAS STRICTLY AGAINST MULTICULTURALISM DURING THE ELECTION CAMPAIGN

Nice! Congrats from America!

But this time we do it right! This time, it's up to Americans to work like hell to support Germany if it wants to go NSDAP again. We must be willing to sacrifice whatever it takes to keep America OUT of European politics unless it is directly supporting these movements.

And yet you allowed it to happen for 30 fucking years now.

no, that is why the Germans are going to liquidate them.

There is no other way.

repeat

There is no other way.
and it will happen, you just may not witness it.

Nobody is doing any "liquidating"!!

Normal Germans can't even have a discussion about national policy without the bundespolizei turning up to have lengthy "Talks" with these people.

Stop pulling stuff out of your ass fuckface

It was a slow and creeping process up until last year, now even the ordinary people are starting to wake up.
Believe what you will, but things ARE going to change

cool. they are signalling it.

liquidating demon spawn is not a conversation

think of all the German cities destroyed during the hoax world war. Germany lives.

Germany does not need cities, all the mud centers may be destroyed at will, and rats smoked out.

Do you actually think anyone is going to stop the Germans from such actions? And who if you think so so I can tell you you are wrong.

you are welcom.

Beer Hall Putsch when?

BRING BACK THE NAZIS

That's a jewish way of saying "I'm going to send Antifa after you!".

>DEATH TO JEWS ESPECIALLY

Fixed that for you Brüder.

>If only the left understood what their treachery has wrought upon them.

Fixed that also.

Hitler trips confirm

It was a cheap publicity stunt, he signed a contract with them to let them use the hall, then two weeks before it's scheduled he suddenly fears lefty agitation outside of it?
Not buying that shit, he wanted to get into the news as a goody-two-shoes virtue-signaling cuck Gutmensch, which he archieved,
Now, he gets to rent it out to the AfD, but still looks like a poor victim standing up to the raycist Nazis.
Win/Win

What a fucking faggot.

I pray every day that Germany becomes Nazi again and invades my country again, so they can free me from Der Ewige.

When the German tanks roll over the border i'll roll out the red carpet for them and sprinkle rose petals all the way.

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=xuR0DqbQGN8

More like Cuck/Cuck.

Cuckmensch is now a word.

Are you dutch, by any chance?

I am a Watergerman, yeah.

Krieg wann.

Bald, broer

Sorry m8, Abbott was ousted by a banker and won't be coming back. He didn't do anything to stop the legal immigration either.

hide your power level

kek Sure there's white people there. But the majority of other whites already racemixed with indians and have created a generation of mongrels.

Du hast mein Fahrrad.

m8, that's no way to talk about your future wife

You know, Hollywood is incredibly Jewish, but those movies were amazing. It's all due to the source material and Tolkien of course, but still.

Such white heteronormativity and virtuosity in a major film made me glad.

I know, it's almost miraculous that this made it through.

Spotted the libcuck.

I did see black actors in one of The Hobbit movies though, that disappointed me.

I fucking love that maymay. Reminds me of the 2007/2008 economic crash. I still remember when people called it the 'derivatives fraud' or the 'house market fraud' and 'economic crimes'.

Then all of a sudden the papers and the talking heads on TV started calling it 'the crisis' and all the normies just took it over.

Well, there were blacks in Middle Earth. They were typically southerners, the pirates and slavers of the world. I didn't see the Hobbit, so I don't know if that was the role they were put into.

Also, Tolkien based as fuck. I didn't even realize how much until my racial awakening.

They were in Lake-Town(?), the one Smaug burns down. They were regular villagers there.

Abbott was a cuck

Only Liberal party shills unironically think he was "Based"

Ever see the video of the guy in a melbourne street harassing the shit out of him, accusing him of pandering to jews and being a zionist shill?

His boat policy was his legacy.

God, they were so fucking stylish. Hugo Boss really did them well.

damn..little girl third from the left looks like a kike…
but but but they were all gassed goyim!

Yeah, that's completely wrong according to the source material. Maybe one or 2 at most would have been present.

And people wonder why we have so many fag entryists

What the fuck are you talking about? Admiring their uniforms is gay? Looks like someone is insecure about their sexuality.

The Hobbit was a travesty and not to the level of the original trilogy at all. If the occasional black extra was all it was, but the fucking feminist driven bullshit with SPECIAL OC TAURIEL DOUGHNUT STEEL was the worst thing.

Also shilling >>>/arda/

No, but a preoccupation with surfaces and preening, so characteristic of fascist circles, tends to attract the wrong elements.

You got defensive fairly quick :^)

but most of us want to remove the marxists and then leave everyone alone

Methinks Jackson made LOTR all at once so the jews wouldn't have time to fuck it up. I haven't really watched the Hobbit movies.

Will sausages be served?

It's a good thing we aren't Alt-Right faggots.
Epic meme. Now you're just baiting me, but I have nothing to prove because this is an image board.

all kosher fam

shameful picture

her biological father was a MOSAD agent
she is a jew on her father side

Pretty ironic comment for jew shills to make. But whatever….You gotta get your paycheck like everybody else…

They already shoah'd our bikes, brother. Never forget the 666 trillion that were exterminated in the holocycle

Goddamn Swedes.

Dem teeth doe. I guess orthodonology wasn't very advanced back then.

This is a meme fairly exaggerated by Amerifats who think each mudslime has 16 kids when most mudslime countries just have a little over 2 children per woman on average. In reality they're above the natives but its' just slightly more. If you look at countries like France and Sweden, the areas with the highest birth rates have the lowest amount of shitskins.

The rapefugees who come now are almost exclusively men and won't reproduce (no cuck memes aren't true) so they're not a threat in that sense.

Yea that's flat out wrong.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN

Most mudslimes in Germany are Turks. The rapefugee wave of Afghanis and Syrians who came now are basically all men and won't reproduce so they're irrelevant.

Either way it doesn't matter, whites could be reduced to 10% of the population and we could still take back the country without problems. Look how whites ran South Africa with an iron fist despite being tremendously outnumbered and only lost control once international jewry decided to stop them.

Stop being such a defeatist faggot, as an American you ought to be more worried with your demographics.

The problem with the shitskins isn't that they breed with local women, it's that they are legally allowed to bring their extended families here to. These people are like ant scouts.

Ok we need to settle this issue: Will there be good sausages or not? It must be german meat, made with proper german ingredients, or else i'm not coming.

Why are they killing themselves with such stupid "blatant nazi" moves? Are they really just a honeypot?

Looks like it.

ABSOLUTE MAD MEN