Will we ever see him again, Holla Forums? Or will he be quietly cucked out of existence?

Will we ever see him again, Holla Forums? Or will he be quietly cucked out of existence?

Well his last appearance was in the Looney Tunes Show. But I don't think we'll be seeing Pepe coming back for a while outside of cameos.

Man, he was a fucking psycho.
That cat wasn't giving him mixed vibes or anything and he tried to kill himself because he won't get any pussy.

Funny as shit though.

Man that show had some reaction image worthy moments

Was it good?
I've heard it was a good decision into how to make it feel original and that had some gold moments but was good compared to the rest of the shit?
Because if it is then that and Mystery Incorporated would be the only good things CN has made in 6 years if not more.

It had its moments. It wasn't great or anything and some of the musical segments were pure cringe but I've seen way worse come out of CN, especially where the Looney Tunes are concerned. I think people mostly objected to Lola's redesign but I actually thought she was funnier as an airhead.

It did have it's moments like the user above said. It was funny to see Bugs constantly played as the straight man in a world full of crazy at times. I didn't like how they turned Daffy into this free-loading, lazy, leech whose main jokes were just him being humiliated. I guess it does make a degree of sense due to how they were in the old cartoons but this version of Daffy didn't really work for me.

Pepe is not very PC. I think he is done for the foreseeable future.

She's unnecessary either way

It was shit with some dully-shining pearls in it.

Duck Dodgers in the 24th and 1/2th century was the only modern Luney Tunes adaptation that was actually good.

As an user put it out he wasn't a good example back then either but was a very funny character

Sometimes you have to take the pussy like that.

OK, that was black humor rape and you know it.
The fact that is funnier as an adult just proves it.

Context?

Daffy sent everyone an email detailing everything he hates about them.

i would him, he's so charming

It was the Looney Tunes in a mediocre sitcom with music videos.

he will always be with us user….
on unlicensed, airbrushed t-shirts all over Southern California
right between gangster Tweetie and down syndrome Bugs

They will have to make Pepe Le'Pue a muslim in order for him to accurately represent the average frenchmen,

Then again, Cologne was basically 1000 Pepe Le'Pues running around, so maybe he needs to be made german.

Pepe is fucking sexy.

A lot of Looney Tunes characters are.

seems to be a recurring theme

The thought of some filthy Californian rapist wearing a Pepe Le Pew shirt is pretty funny.

would he be trying to rape a filthy californian slut with a Penelope shirt?