Donald Trump Plans to Visit Israel Before General Elections

Donald Trump Plans to Visit Israel Before General Elections

jewishinsider.com/7855/trump-confirms-planned-trip-to-israel/

Donald Trump on Tuesday confirmed a report that he’s planning to travel to Israel in the coming months after formally accepting the Republican presidential nomination at the party’s national convention in July.

The Trump campaign on Monday denied a Friday report by Israel’s Ma’ariv daily that the presumptive nominee is planning to visit Israel, Russia and Germany after the convention. The report cited a close advisor to Trump, who said that the expected trip is a central part of a large effort by Trump to improve his image and cultivate his understanding of foreign affairs.”

“Not true,” Trump’s spokeswoman Hope Hicks told several news outlets after the report appeared in English in Jewish Insider’s Daily Kickoff on Monday.

But in an interview with Israel Hayom, in honor of Israel’s 68th Independence Day, Trump confirmed the report.

“I heard you are going to visit us soon, before the election,” the paper’s Boaz Bismuth asked to confirm. “Yes. I will be coming (to Israel) soon,” Trump responded.

“I just want to say that my support for Israel is great and strong, and I have always loved the Israeli nation,” Trump said in the interview with Israel Hayom. “I have many friends in Israel. We will ensure that the situation in Israel will be very good, and will remain that way forever.”

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/13/trump-claims-he-didnt-regularly-use-an-fake-name-thats-not-what-he-said-under-oath/
nytimes.com/2016/04/28/us/politics/transcript-trump-foreign-policy.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What annoys me about this is that all the people that said something against Israel suddenly made a °180 turn after visiting it.
The Pope, Rand Paul, etc etc etc.
Seriously wondering whats going on there, is brainwashing via technology a thing yet

Chill guys, he's just playing the game.

Nice hieroglyphics, niggers.

I hate Trump shills so much.

As a conquerer.

thats real comforting to hear.

2/10 Chaim.

Mind controlled devices installed in the Wailing Wall. If you wear a kippa and touch the wall it will activate.

Unfortunate, but he's still the best option we have at our disposal.

Are you telling me Trump doesn't want to gas all the kikes?

Fucking shill.

Is this an invasion?
Are we finally getting even for 9/11?

Look at that:

This isn't standard shill format at all. Sage.

Same img every single time.

My fellow pro-white Trump supporters, please do not be alarmed at this development. Donald Trump is just "pivoting" for the general election. This is perfectly fine and is to be expected. Please remain calm.

THIS, IS A SHIT WALL.

LET ME SHOW YOU HOW SHIT IT IS.

TALK ABOUT LOW ENERGY!

go warn an old folks home about the dangers of hip hop next

Did the funding for shills above 66 IQ dry up when Trump won the nomination?

He's gotta go kiss the wall.

This isn't relevant. Trump is pushing the Overton window further right. We need to keep pushing it once he takes office.

You're a faggot shill, though. No archive. Really?

Trump is just playing politics. He's playing the long game.

Of course he is.

You actually do hate them don't you? They really get under your skin. You can't help but show your butthurt on an image board. It's pretty funny.

And the shills come out of the woodwork.

Nice refutation you fucking queer.

Same to you faggot.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

sup b9d06d

Donald Trumpovitz has so many friends in Israel.

Reported for being too stupid to be allowed to live.

We need to make an edited mantra that's all Trump related and at the end say "Anti trump is a code for for anti-white"

At the very least, it would make posters like b9d06d every more visibly butthurt.

Thanks, fellow white man! I was getting worried there for a brief instance. Now I can rest assured that all of this is in my best interest.

Sincerely,

A Proud White Man
14/88 WPWW

Well now this is a new one, never been called that before. Probably meant to type "trumpcucks" but all he can think about is Trump cocks.

Oh, I agree, but maybe that is all that this candidacy has to offer.

and maybe it's not

won't know until we get him in the WH

Trump claims he didn’t regularly use a fake name. That’s not what he said under oath.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/13/trump-claims-he-didnt-regularly-use-an-fake-name-thats-not-what-he-said-under-oath/

Shit OP

He'll spit on the wall.

shills still have no arguments and no facts, only pathetic allegations
nothing new here: report, filter, ignore

I DONT CARE

I DONT CARE

I DONT CARE

WALL

WALL

WALLS

WALLLLLLLLS EVERYWHERE

WALL

WALL

WALLL

WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1) He said its not true
2) Build the wall

Yay! We get to see Trump in a cute little jew hat :3

Why do you retards pretend Holla Forums thinks Trump is the next coming of Hitler? Honestly, I don't understand what goes through your fucking brains. Trump is good for us in the sense he is crushing PC culture in one fell swoop and pushing the Overton Window to the right. He might even build a wall, deport illegals, get rid of these bullshit trade deals and bring jobs back. All sounds pretty decent to me.

It's our job to keep pushing it right once he takes office. You are a massive nigger if you ever thought Trump was some kind of Fascist.

It's possible. Only time will tell. Trump is still leagues better than the alternatives and has been from the start.

Hes said he would visit them before and then baited them into saying something antiamerican after which he rescinded the offer of visiting.

You mean he DID NOT lie under oath!?

Oy Vey!

That in my mind just solidifies the fact that he respects the laws of this country. So we should vote for hillary who blatantly lies to the families of dead Americans while looking them in the eye?

Fuck you.

lolno

gotcha covered bro

Fixed.

By sucking Caitlyn Jenner's dick andsaying transgenders can use whatever bathroom they want in his building and calling out North Carolina for the laws they recently put into place regarding the subject? Or is he destroying PC culture by saying anti-semitism has no place in our society? Or how about when he said this back in 2000,

or

was he smashing PC culture when he said those things?

Oh, those last two comments were made 16 years ago and shouldn't be relevant to what he's doing now? But, wouldn't that make him a flip flopper? Wouldn't that open up the door to the possibility that what he said when he wasn't running for office, and was merely just being himself, is his true position, and these new stances are just him pandering for votes from the ever increasing number of far right and "alt-right" voters? Also, what's to say he won't just flip flop again once he's in office? How am I suppose to believe a single fucking thing that comes out of this faggots mouth?

Get fucked and eat a dick. The only overton window that is being pushed is Holla Forumss own, and it's being pushed towards supporting a blatant zionist, which then opens the door for Holla Forums to start supporting even more pro-establishment bullshit.

Whoever the fuck you want to. But don't expect a board like Holla Forums to roll over and show their bellies to some cock sucking jew lover. Don't act surprised when people make posts like OPs and point out blatant red flags about this guy.

Vote Trump, vote Clinton, vote whoever. I don't care. They are all the exact same, and I'm not voting for any of them personally.

Bully for you, user. Just don't expect anyone to take your opinion for anything worth more than dog's vomit.

You guys have no idea what this board was like before you started shilling for Trump here, do you?

It's not working, OP. It will never work. Trump is becoming President and there's nothing you can do about it except cry!

Wut? This place is unshakeable in its beliefs, I've seen far more Overton window shifts to the far-right IRL thanks to Trump and Holla Forums than Holla Forums ever shifting left. Not sure what you're talking about.

The fact he refers to radical Islamics as radical Islamic Terrorists. The fact he unapologetically shits on illegal aliens. I'm not even saying it's necessarily any opinion that he holds. He is however inspiring literally millions of Americans to not give a fuck about PC culture. That is him shifting the Overton Window.

I'd say that 8 years under Obama has changed the way a lot of people look at the issues in our country. He may be pandering, he may not be. Tell me how it even makes a fucking difference? That's what you do in these presidential races. If he marganlizes his voter base by flip-flopping big time then his supporters will get a massive wake up call. More than any Hillary presidency ever could.

Get fucked prick. I didn't ask you to tell me who to vote for because you are obviously an accelerationist.

Always the degenerate obsessions with you kikes.

You mean when he said people have been using whatever the fuck bathroom they wanted for as long as separate bathrooms existed, and nothing needs to be changed because it's a non fucking issue?

You mean how he said that there shouldn't have been a ruling at all since it's a non issue, and it's fucking retarded for a government to be wasting it's time and money on such stupid bullshit?

16 years is a long time. Eight years ago I was libertarian, pro gay, believed the holocaust, thought Judaism was cool, and believed "We are all one race". Now I'm a fascist, anti-gay holocaust denier, a rabid anti-semite, and I don't care for black folks.

This board wasn't even around for the last election cycle, faggot. There was effectively no discussion or common opinion on voting. Get fucked, Moshe

The same article posted for the 3rd time this week?

So I'm curious how Holla Forums will justify that statement…

He's been saying he's gonna go to Israel for the last 9 months.

PROTIP you fucking retards, he hasn't.

By expressing that Trump is not perfect. His Israel shilling may be cover, but it may be real. Either way, it's not such an issue because:

1. Every other American politician worships Israel

2. No other American politician has the willingness or ability to initiate any sort of change

Trump is not perfect, never will be, and he very well may be a disaster. However, we have no other options.

Are you happy now or are you genuinely shilling and thus unable to see reason?

But I thought Trump was the God Emperor?

Well, to me fair if it was cover there would have to be evidence for that. So far, I haven't seen anything to back up that belief.
I fully believe Trump's Israel shilling is real.

So that makes such worship acceptable, tolerable and correct?
Just because "everyone does it" doesn't make it right.

So you're hoping that Trump will change things?

Let's say Trump does get elected and is a disaster. What then?
Do you think Holla Forums continue to support candidates like Trump, the Republican party and/or the political system?

Of course there are other options. There are always other options. Of course, these days Holla Forums doesn't want to talk about it. They've put all their chips on Trump it seems.

No, I'm actually surprised that you answered in such a way. Usually Holla Forums answers with…
SHUT UP YOU PAID, JEWISH SHILL!
FILTERED!
MODS! BAN PEOPLE I DISAGREE WITH!
Thank you for answering the way you did. I appreciate it.

It's a meme you dip.

Acceptable and correct? Definitely not. Tolerable? Of course, given how priorities work. Are you trying to say that dismantling and nuking Israel because of spite for what globalist kikes do irrespective of their nationality is more important than preventing the brazilification of the west?

Yes, because I have no other options.

Probably not, assuming it's pretty clear he's shit: ie doesn't build the wall, does standard neocon shit, etc.

What are your options? Violent revolution? Good luck organizing that and good luck accomplishing it without being shut down. I have a family I need to provide for, I don't have time to become a minuteman.

Well that was nice

But to be fair, they call you a Jew shill because you honestly should have heard everything I said before. If your primary concern is that people talk about Trump like a God Emperor, it's mostly as a joke. I'm fairly sure that if Trump doesn't build the wall (or at least start actively deporting people) at least 50% of his supporters would drop him.

I know this copypasta.

Nips are good at making omelets.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

You gotta stop deluding yourself.

Obviously. It seems that most of the Trump support is a meme.

Of course Israel will never be nuked and if I'm saying anything, I'm saying that politically White Genocide cannot be countered.

Of course you do. Changing things outside of the political process.
inb4 ALPHABET SOUP AGENT!

I'm not so sure based on how Holla Forums reacts to anything negative posted about him. IE: this thread.

not really. admittedly I don't browse Holla Forums daily nor do I interact with Trump related threads that much anymore.
When I do interact, it's almost entirely reactions like the redtext I posted.

You're welcome. You're the first person in quite a while that doesn't act like an immature 12 year old when confronted with something other than Trump cock sucking.

I think it's a symptom of the same thing. Unconditional support of Trump regardless of the facts.

That has yet to be seen.

The best thing about these threads is that it brings you out of the woodwork so we can report you.

Trump's an old-school New York businessman that made his money in real estate, surrounded by mobsters and kikes. It's not a delusion, it's just basic survival instinct over here.

There is a condition to the support: he has to make people think he isn't just like every politician in the race.

And he'll go back to that after his presidency, I'm sure he's in no hurry to make jews his enemy, before during or after.

I wonder how it feels like to make your living by shilling politics on a taiwanese image board where virgins masturbate to chinese comics.

And it's crazy that people actually believe that he will be different just because of what he says and how he says it.

Why would any sane businessman let enemies ever know that they're enemies?

You're right, we should look at objective facts.

Here's one: Trump hasn't been working towards a career in politics his entire life!

Your turn. Name an objective fact suggesting he's just like them. Make sure it isn't a matter of WHAT HE SAYS AND HOW HE SAYS IT, though. :^)

So that means whether he's actually pro-Israel or anti-Israel doesn't matter, he's going to act pro-Israel in his presidency.

Clearly you don't. >>>/cuckchan/

missed you at first, window-fag.

What other reasonable choice is there? An independent candidate? We would never be able to garner the traction needed. Trump isn't perfect. Maybe he really does love Israel, but just because he isn't going to fix every single problem doesn't mean we should ignore the other problems he has promised to work on.

You can't deny that Trump has shattered the perception that you can't oppose PC culture. That alone is enough for him to get my vote. And yes, I am hoping he changes things because he is the only one who has even said he will. Illegal immigration wasn't even discussed before he brought it up, other than "Diversity is good!" No other candidate even had it on their radar.

He isn't going to fix everything. We know that, it would be foolish to say "well he is bringing up legitimate issues but he isn't going to fix everything that I want so fuck him." Progress is progress, and he is the only one that is even interested in even trying to avoiding the cliff we are on a collision course with.

Why do you dislike him so much? Are you going to abstain from voting because he doesn't match every single one of your political beliefs?

RAHOWA

14 WORDS

>>Hey Holla Forums look, the God Emperor is doing what he needs to do to get cucked.

FTFY.

But all of his actions are anti-Israel. He's whipped up so much America-first nationalism just with his rhetoric alone. Keep fucking dreaming though Herschel.

If Trump is bad you must be able to name someone better to support, right?

What actions of his are pro-Israel?

What about his platform of America-first nationalism will help Israel in any way?

You are either just flat out lying and have an agenda to push, or you like in a fantasy land.

How's the saying go?

Anyone who wants to be President should be automatically barred from becoming President.

Demagogue. Zionist. Liar.

There is none.
Because voting won't save the White race from extinction.
Choosing the lesser of two evil's is still choosing evil.

Aside from him being a Zionist?
He doesn't actually say anything when he speaks. Listen to his speeches.
It's all "imma do this but not offer any actual plans on how" and "its guuna be yuuuge and so grate!"

I haven't decided. I know there's no perfect candidate but I'm not going to sacrifice my beliefs to vote for anyone, let alone a Zionist who will have no problem sacrificing White lives for Israel.

What actions of his are anti-Israel?

He won't end unilateral aid to Israel
he will continue the policy of unconditionally favouring Israel over its regional rivals

his domestic policy makes up for the above, but even then, other than the wall he has little going for him

i'd like a tax cut and a pay raise for once in my life please

Trump's "America-first nationalism" is explicitly Zionist and kosher certified. Which is to be expected, since America is the epicenter of the world Jewish cancer.

This

He is merely the lesser evil. Don't fool yourself. Trump is nothing compared to Ron Paul.

Sorry the God Emperor's going to secure the border and fix the mudslime problem. I know how much your globalist agenda depends on Achmed and Pedro. I understand your frustration.

Could you be any more 4kanker?

In other words, you're forming opinions on him based entirely upon what he says and how he says it…

… while criticizing other people for forming opinions on him based entirely upon what he says and how he says it.

You really aren't very bright.

It's like you gave up on trying

Only Jews and neo-cons think Muslims are a threat to the US

kill yourself, slime

Exactly, he has brought American nationalism to the forefront. If he goes back on everything he has said, there are plenty of people who will be pissed. I'd much rather have a violent revolution with the public he has galvanized against a bunch of autists on a vietnamese board with japanese cartoons.

You won't win a revolution without the support of the public, he is opening the eyes of the people, and saving the white race will be a hell of a lot easier with a wall blocking the tsunami of shit-skins. If he doesn't build it the public is going to be pissed. "A president spends his first four year in office trying to figure out how to spend another four years in office." He doesn't strike me as the type to make a promise to the people and not follow through on his end of the deal.

We know that jews have their fingers in everything. You really expect with all of the social engineering and programming on the populous that a candidate can come out and blatantly say "Gas the kikes! Race war NOW!" That's not realistic. The deck is stacked in their favor, not playing with their cards is already a losing move. Again, maybe he loves 'em. Maybe this is the end game and this is just a yuuuge psy-op to demoralize people. If that's the case I think it'll back fire.

He praised Obama in one of his books which struck me as hypocritical after I listened to his foreign policy speech. As far as I know, that is the only actual speech he has done since everything else has been a rally. I don't think it's fair to say a rally where his whole point is to motivate people to vote for him can count as a speech. If he started talking like a legislator people would fall asleep in 10 minutes. He does have outlines of his plans on his website. They aren't written like legislation, but it is more detailed than "We're gonna build a wall and have Mexico pay for it." Spending his time writing out legislation would be as stupid as Cruz announcing his VP after losing Indiana.

He is changing gears for the general and I think we can expect him to reveal his plans in more detail.

I respect standing by your morals and values. But honestly I think you are keeping a level of ideological purity that makes you so rigid that you won't any progress in favor of staying "pure."

If it gets the best deal, then he can act pro-Satan for all I care. He's a businessman, he makes deals, it's what he does. A good businessman cuts deals that everyone involved long-term benefits from. All that really matters is if it's good for America.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, you stopped trying.

I guess you figured there's no way you're making even a single Holla Forumsack stop supporting the God Emperor so you might as well just totally phone it in. Can't blame you fam.

There's that word again. I wonder who could be behind this post?

It's like you're not even trying anymore.

Whatever you guys are getting paid, it's too much.

Well for 5000+ years it has been recurrently been claimed as the Holy Land by people who weren't even part of the abrahamic religions. Claim kept even when all kinds of fucked up stuff happen/happened there.

So it has something out of normal in such land probably, and enhaced with modern technlogy for settlers interests.

See:
Africa
India
Philippines
Sweden
Pakistan

I get your point, our culture is so fucked up all of the proposed above is seen as "Fascist". Hence the ironic need to de-demonize it.

My grandfather lived most of his life in fascist regime, it wasn't hell on earth but had some fucked up things. That said, it wasn't a gold printing machine either like some Holla Forumsacks believe.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

We get it Liz. Trump is literally a jew.

Honestly, why is this guy such a fucking kike tool? Literally proud his beloved Aryan daughter makes sandnigger Jew babies.

I don't get it. And this guy is your last hope?

I stopped believing this when I realized he is literally proud of his daughter making kike babies.

Too bad the faggot you're saying that to doesn't. I already proved his hypocrisy.

You are justifying genocide.

OK, what is your solution? Not even who do we vote for, but what do we do? Sitting around calling Trump a jew lover solves nothing.

From Trump's "America-first" speech:

"Israel, our great friend and the one true democracy in the Middle East has been snubbed and criticized by an administration that lacks moral clarity. Just a few days ago, Vice President Biden again criticized Israel, a force for justice and peace, for acting as an impatient peace area in the region. President Obama has not been a friend to Israel. He has treated Iran with tender loving care and made it a great power. Iran has, indeed, become a great, great power in just a very short period of time, because of what we've done. And all at the expense of Israel, our allies in the region and very importantly, the United States itself."
nytimes.com/2016/04/28/us/politics/transcript-trump-foreign-policy.html

why are you so afraid of a president who wants to beat up ISIS rather than fund them, and wants to a strong border with a huge wall?

if he said the opposite, he would be kill already by mossad.

Trump has already backtracked on his "Muslm ban" and said it was only a "suggestion" and that it was would only be temporary anyway.

Good luck, cuck.

Implying that Trump isn't a Mossad intelligence asset / sayan.

American nationalism is a Jewish construct. America is a Jewish nation, explicitly.

Lern 2 comprehension

You're a little bit behind on the news, Trump cuck:

Trump: Muslim Ban 'Just a Suggestion'
edition.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban/

Fuck off

Look at the definition of "until"

It was never supposed to be permanent in the first place. As the date shows he said until in 2015, it was supposed to be temporary "until our representatives can figure out what's going on."

Or have you been watching MSM so much that they have done all of your thinking for you? The MSM ran with it being a permanent thing as the headline in the picture shows (as well as the actual quote). They didn't correct themselves and kept running with that narrative ever since. So as ridiculous as it is, Trump has had to dumb it down and explain again so retards like yourself understand what he was saying despite speaking on such a simple level.

You are a desperate, gullible, naive teenage voter.

Trump niggers = Obama niggers

America is a Jewish cancer.

No thanks, I don't want to make your Kike parasite empire "great".

Kill yourself, user

"I'll just call him stupid! That will absolve me from having to put any thought into my counter-argument allowing my to claim my position as the right one!"

That's some SJW-tier kikery. You should hold yourself to a higher standard. I've explained my position in previous posts. Looking at yours in this thread you are just out on a ruse cruise. And driving like a nigger on lean.

FML Fam…

You don't get a say, loser.

We're going to be great again, we're going to build the wall, we're gonna bring the jobs back and gas the kikes race war now and you're gonna have to go back.

MEME MAGIC CANNOT BE UNDONE

Low energy shit OC, tbh fam

>>>/reddit/

Nobody cares. Hitler isn't coming back, he's dead. We need to make our countries white again first, then deal with the Jewish problem.

He's not gonna do that though, nor is he going to wear the hat.

We'll see, won't we?

I guess you're saying that Trump is going to give us what we want too. That's the line of logic and if you're denying that obama didnt bring "hope" and "change" to the left, you're lying.

Not everyone who laughs or copies/saves your pasta/image/whatever is going to announce it. Don't assume you're overlooked because you can't see the reaction.

Ever notice how anti-Trump posters congregate to 1 thread and not the board as a whole? I wonder why that is?

Bump for damage controlling Trump faggots.

Sage and report for obvious paid shill.

1. Trump will visit Israel.

2. Trump will wear a kippah.

3. Trump will pray at the Western Wall.

You will be banned.

No. Your Kike American Empire is past its peak and is going downhill fast, as all empires inevitably do.

You will lick Trump's nut sack some more.

He's still the best option though, but considering what has been going as of late I highly doubt he'll fulfull any of his promises.

WW3 when?

The D&C is real

A red flag is a red flag. I'm curious as to what will happen in that trip. If he touches that wall he can pretty much be discarded as a shill.

Wew.

Should also pray at the west bank barrier.

Nobody cares about anime, autist

I think Holla Forums is going to explode if that happens.

The Trumpcucks will just say that it's a brilliant move on Donald's part. He's a master tactician and it's all just a part of his master plan. Which appears to be the exact same completely identical plan as every politician before him. But it's different this time with Trump though, because he's only pretending.

Crazy how Holla Forums was swallowed up by this retarded nose-nigger loving clown Donald Chumps hype.
But—but ..but user, the media constantly hates on him…
no shit, thats called controlled opposition.
Sad how you guys still think there could come ANYTHING good out of the two major parties.
and that with all your guns and freedumbs… what a shame

Loser.

What a mench. Goodgoy Trump!

Here's Donald Trump's award.

yup, such a good goy

Reminder that although Trump cucks to the Jews, he is not taking money from them, therefore he is not controlled by them.

A cuck is not controlled by the man fucking his wife in front of him. But, he is a cuck. Non-the-less

OUT OUT OUT