ARE YOU READY AMERICA

if you want earthquake prediction channel
youtube.com/channel/UCHE92x768p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/09/0924_030925_mtrainiereruption.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pump

I'm a bit worried myself.

Mount saint helens is building up its magma chamber again so we'll probably see another eruption from her soon. I'm far more worried about mount rainier though. Looking at earthquake charts there is a definite rise in seismic activity on the mountain.

if mount rainier erupts it'll be one of the worst disasters in american history. Most estimates put the death toll at 10,000 or more.

no you're not

earthquakes are a hoax

you will not be sitting in your house one day and and an earthquake collapse your house and kill you.

earthquakes are fake, you will never witness earthquake carnage.

fuck you, you are a coward faggot.

>implying you're not a hoax

I have been in multiple earthquakes

You're both fake, fuck off to hell!

no you have not,

prove it faggot

get lost jew

please kill yourself

in an earthquake

anyway, praise kek and let these things erupt and bring on my global ice age already

Jew get lost!

Same fag

well this thread went to shit quickly.

YOU RAT BASTARD FAGGOTS NONE OF YOU WHORES EVER HAVE EVER SEEN ANYBODY DIE IN AN EARTHQUAKE. YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYBODY DIE IN A EARTHQUAKE. YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY SUPPOSED CARNAGE FROM AN EARTHQUAKE BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST. IT IS A HOAX.

Don't compare me to that fucking hippie communist!

Fuck you! Fake ass person, you!

AT NO POINT DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF OF ANY EARTHQUAKE EVER ANYWHERE ON EARTH. YOU BELIEVE IN EARTHQUAKES BECAUSE YOU ARE A SKANK WHORE TWO BIT FAG FOR JEWISH. YOU BELIEVE IN JEWISH MONEY. WHAT DO YOU PROFIT FROM BELIEVEING IN THE MYTH OF EARTHQUAKES? EARTHQUAKES ARE A FUCKING HOAX, CIRCUS SIDE SHOW. THE ONLY REASON YOU KNOW ABOUT EARTHQUAKES IS BECUASE YOU WATCH TALMUDVISION AND WENT TO THE PUBLIC SCHOOL AND GOT BRAINWASHED, WHORE

Allahu yourself.

Go back to plebbit, nigger. They take your no-sources yelling kind well over there.

Just report and hide the faggot.

provide proof earthquakes aren't real

can anyone smarter than me tell me what all this means? habbading soon? should i go innawoods?

You faggots deserve it. Even Yellowstone ash cant reach us

kek smiles upon you fellow east brother

I knew moving here would eventually pay off. At least the niggers over 30 here actually fall in line.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/09/0924_030925_mtrainiereruption.html
SOON

lol fuck off kike

Earthquakes are fun though.

t. Chilean