TRUMP TO PURGE NEVERTRUMP FROM CONGRESS AND SENATE

Trump campaign aides want funding baleeted from anybody who participated in anybody-but-Trump fundraisers, supported the NeverTrump hashtag, or otherwise lied about Trump in the media accusing him of being a racist or sexist. This would make it extremely hard for any of them to win their seats back in the general election.
archive.is/Cr5z9

PURGE

Lulling the cucks into a false sense of security before the ice pick finds the back of their skull. Reminds me of embedded related.

is it time yet?

SHILLS BTFO

Soon brother.

I've been worried that these rats bashing Trump would shut up and suddenly support him when he is president to save themselves.
Glad people are making sure that doesn't happen

Good. My restlessness is beginning to turn into listlessness

Don't you find it a bit weird that Politico is runnng this story (and apparently even vetting four sources before publishing)?

I thought Politico was leftist rag and anti-Trump themselves. Or is this their "objective" way of trying to make Trump look like he's getting rid of all who "oppose" him?

Just about.

Knowing the leftists, yes. They think this makes him look bad.

Politico sees Trump trying to unify the "party", articles like these are meant to sabotage those efforts.

They are. But leftists are so brainwashed, they actually believe their own bullshit. What they consider insults are really compliments.

fucking nice. hadn't seen that one. Did anyone ever get a Mr. Bond mirror up? I saw it got yanked down a few weeks ago

I think you anons are thinking too much into it. Trump gets clicks, clicks make money. It's that simple most of the time, tbh fam

A main factor, definitely. I wouldn't be surprised if the editors from these rags issue Trump quotas their writers have to meet.

They had their chance. Now they will go broke while America is made great again.

That song at the end - goosebumps every time. Anyone know the name of it?

What not knowing the song at the end a part of your plan?

don't you have one of those apps on your phone? or are you noid like me? use it and let us know. I'd like to know, too

Source, OP?

This is about the vendors, not the congressmen.

excellent development

nobody has posted this yet?

checked

it begins.

WE PUTSCH NOW?

Embed related.

More like Night of the Long Knives

Nevermind that shit, what's the main song?

Crashing NeverTrump with no survivors

Ship them to Mexico while you're at it.

HEY, Holla Forums, WHAT'S THE OPPOSITE OF PROGRESS?
congress
HA HA HA YA GET IT?

link to original Youtube video?