Clinton makes colossal campaign error

Of all the big mistakes so far in her campaign, this is probably the biggest.

This won't just be taken as a pro Trump message by those who already like him and ignored by everyone else, but will be taken as a pro Trump message by just about everyone.

Yes, it is real
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/731107990514880512

Anyone else almost disappointed by how incompetent she is? This has been bigged up like we’re about to fight the big one, but even Jeb didn’t make this many mistakes.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/144298567696/the-mother-of-all-campaign-errors
msn.com/en-us/health/watch/pay-gap-alert-clinton-foundation-male-execs-earn-38percent-more-than-women/vp-BBrICeK
washingtonexaminer.com/women-hold-fewer-top-positions-earn-less-than-men-at-clinton-foundation-updated/article/2561097
archive.is/Y26Eo
archive.is/UbH3C
unz.com/gnxp/we-are-not-your-asian-american-political-sidekick/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Adams#Personal_life
archive.is/hf20N
researchgate.net/publication/284736627_Gender_Differences_in_Subjective_Well-Being_and_Their_Relationships_with_Gender_Equality
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=hillary russian hackers email
hon-haka.org/archives/tag/2016
amazon.com/Educational-ideals-ancient-William-Barclay/dp/B0006W2FLE
youtube.com/watch?v=pJc2ypdWvEI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=LNZKqhXCv5c
youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs
poal.me/ds9klj
easydamus.com/character.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

blog.dilbert.com/post/144298567696/the-mother-of-all-campaign-errors

Im not shocked about how incompetent she is

How many times has an American embassador been captured after calling for help for weeks, then instead of a rescue attempt been allowed to be brutally raped and tortured for half a day before being slaughtered?

But then again thats not incompetence… Thats pure evil done to further a plan that is also pure evil.

SEXIST PIG

Letting women work was a mistake.

I wish they'd give it a rest already.

The best way to debunk it is to simply ask why men working part-time earn less than women or why Asian men and Indian women earn more than white men? The only answers they can give are choice or discrimination.

Even normies have realized that it's bullshit.

*Didn't mean to include a question mark there.

Are they retarded? Maternity leave actually contributes to the "wage gap".

Some people did, but they didn't get a lot of RTs.

Interesting discoveries sometimes during reading those tweets.
msn.com/en-us/health/watch/pay-gap-alert-clinton-foundation-male-execs-earn-38percent-more-than-women/vp-BBrICeK

First time seeing this sort of news, though. A good card against her "Women equal pay" complaint.

I haven't looked more at the comments but has anybody even mentioned that equal pay was already signed into law in 1963? We have a stupid equal pay act to ensure men and women in the same position make the same per hour wage, when they should actually be paid less.

How the fuck are her campaign managers this stupid?

does this mean we will actually see some talk about the wage gap?

Never interrupt your enemies when they are making mistakes.

HOLY HELL, SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE!

They don't care. All they want for women is more special treatment and more wealth transfers from men to women.

This is Trumps chance to break the wage gap myth, which has been parroted by Obama AND Hillary.

If Trump doesn't force the media to tell the truth on wage gap, I'm going to be severely disappointed.

Nice catch, Scott.

It took me a minute to understand what the tweet was saying.
It took me a minute because of how absurdly stupid it is.

It can be looked at one of two ways, though what she means is the latter option.
That either she's agreeing with trump which would mean she doesn't believe in the wage gap, except we know that she does making her look like a liar and a hypocrit.
Or that she doesn't agree with trump about equal pay for doing the same, in which case she's flat out saying that women should be paid more for having a vagina.

She's fucked in either case.

I hope Trump redpills the masses on the wage gap in the debates.

This has to be the biggest lie ever espoused by the Obama/Clinton establishment.

OH SHIT
What would that even imply?

The best thing he can do is bring up how she paid her female staffers less than her male staffers, and then ask if it was caused by discrimination against those women or because of the choices those women had made.

At this point you have to believe that she's cripplingly incompetent possibly due to stroke-induced brain damage, or else that the old allegations about Trump entering the race to throw it to Hillary were exactly backwards - she entered to throw it to Donald.

It's a stupid comment, but it won't sink her campaign because it's the pure essence of the feminist and marxist logic that is considered mainstream.

An intelligent person sees a man who recognizes merit. A feminist sees MANSPLAINING. HOW DARE HE IMPLY IT'S OUR FAULT WE DON'T MAKE AS MUCH MONEY (you do) AS MEN WE DONT NEED TO WORK ANY HARDER WE JUST NEED LESS SEXISM YADDA YADDA YADDA

Turns out that the entire Hillary campaign was about helping Trump to win.
She should better change her campaign logo

It's actually secret option C:

Secret option C automatically presumes the wage gap is 100% real and proven and no one dares argue with it, therefore, by Trump saying that women will get paid the same as men if they do the same quality of work, since women OBVIOUSLY don't get paid the same, but DO perform the same "amount" of work, Trump is saying that women, be default, don't perform the same "quality" of work as men.

Sexism and mental gymnastics all in one.

I was just about to ask, why does Hillary keep promoting Trump? Is she on his payroll or something?

it's a massive victory as she now endorses Mister D. Trump

Thanks. By the way, have you read my books? They've got words in them, just like my posts.

Hmm, but do they have pictures? Words are for people who can't understand drawings.

ok for real… why is she campaigning for Trump i don't understand her game plan at all

is it "make Trump look great" becuase she's doing a really good job of it

No, that's the kind of trap Trump drew the media into re racial crime. You'd be both admitting the "wage gap" as envisioned by feminists is real and not the result of other factors and putting that into the media cycle.

Don't really have time for reading books - I have a startup to get off the ground.

I can handle some occasional shitposting while I'm waiting for a compile to finish, but otherwise if it's not about work I never get to it.

It would imply that Trump didn't release his tax return to the public because he is far far richer than he lets on.

This. It's so convoluted that it entirely fits within the framework of the Jewish and female minds.

I only got through half of The Dilbert Future

Yes, user there's a few illustrations in his books

It takes even more gymnasitics than that though. The trump quote has "gonna" in it.

Meaning the most natural reading if you beleive in the wage gap is that Trump beleives in it to and will fix it when he becomes POTUS.

It won't sink her, but it's another brick in the canoe.

And she's already got enough bricks to build a little house.

Well we know he doesn't release his tax return because he is under audit

Nah, this was to be expected.

Clinton basically got a free ride to the nomination, probably as part of a deal in letting king nigger take it instead in 2008.

She doesn't know how to deal with someone like Trump, she's been coddled by the media for decades, she's always been shielded from consequences by others, first by Bill, then by Obama. Bernie basically gave her a free ride too, refusing to actually hit her on the decades-long list of bullshit and shady stuff she's been up to.

Now she has no idea how to do the simplest of human communication because she's spent decades sucking globalist cock in return for power, but now she's stuck having to convince the same everyday people she fucked over again and again for money that actually, she had nothing to do with it and she's reaaaally nice, honestly, you little people believe her, right? She's a grandmother, that's a normal average American thing to be, isn't it? Our poll groups told us it was, so come on goy, vote for her.

It was a colossal, maladaptive mistake. Women should be focused on rearing and raising the next generation first and foremost. The the jobs they fill should be those they are most suited to: teaching children and nursing.

That first pic is absolutely wrong. You need to think like a leftist. Its not about women at all; its about Leftists attaining power, usually through bureaucratic management. Until you realize that… until you realize they're trying to set up a shadow government right next to ours, then you don't fucking get it.

n00b

All he has to do is exaggerate a little, like say "women actually get paid slightly more on average then men" and the lugenpresse will trip all over itself rushing to prove that "Trump's wrong! Men and women actually get paid the SAME wages!"

Just like the black crime statistics.

Because Hillary is awful, the more she opens her mouth the more people are repelled. Therefore her best option is to make the election a referendum on Trump, which isn't going to work because the more people are exposed to Trump the more they like him, or at least dislike him less, because he's a people person.

Not even that. He doesn't need to be a "people person."

The more people who dislike him are exposed to him, the more desensitised they get.

All this is going to achieve is making the anti-Trump people more and more apathetic.

I think we're already seeing this happening. That's why we've fropped from literal "Trump is Hitler" to trying to peg him as "risky" - because the more normal anti-Trump people have become desensitised enough they can see Hitler comparisons are ridiculous.

The ambassador had it coming tbh. Hillary made a good call on that one.

This is my dream.

I'm not sure how much of it was a mistake and how much was an intentional disruption of society. We have child rearing and bread winning jobs and one has almost entirely been abdicated after years and years of propaganda that one is of no value and a dead end. Making it worse, DINKs pull in a lot of money and drive up the cost of living in areas where the jobs are making it too expensive for those that didn't take the bait to raise large families. And the people that did this say nothing about birth rates until it's a crisis and suddenly the only solution is mass immigration of a differenr culture. It's a genocide a long time in the making.

he's just channelling the Donald, user.

That's the best thing.

They have nothing on Trump. Even if they find out Trump did some shady shit, so what? They spent months literally screaming that Trump was Hitler and was going to genocide everyone, declare a dictatorship, and nuke everything in existence.

And now…what? They're gonna claim "he hired some illegals!!!" means fuck all after months of "Trump will usher in the apocalypse!!!"?

The media destroyed itself, they have nothing they can do to Trump.

Pay gap bullshit is literally that quote: "we will have won when everything the American people think is true, is actually false".

Bit of a paraphrase there.

I'm going to go with 'All of it'.

HILLARY IS A DISASTER

HILLARY IS A MESS

I must have missed something. What is stroke chan based off of?

REMINDER THE CLINTON FOUNDATIOM ACTUALLY HAS A WAGE GAP OF 38% WHILE TRUMP PAYS PEOPLE EQUALLY

==SHE IS RETARDED.=>

Stroke-softly stroke chan!

Isn't Shillary on her way to a stroke?

Clinton had a stroke but kept it hush hush

No, it'd be slightly more involved than that, because they DO have their false set of studies they can default to.

So what he'd have to do, is take the REAL wage numbers, which show women getting paid like, 96% or some number of what men get paid, and invent some rationale that lets him edge THAT Number up to 99%.

THEN the media would correct him by citing the REAL wage statistics, setting the record straight at ~96, and maybe try to impotently add at the end, BUTTHOSEAREWRONGTOO,ITSACTUALLY70% TRUMPSABIGOTVOTEFORHILLARY

Anything we can point to to prove it?

We've got a single credible link for the 38% Clinton wage gap. If we could spam that with a single credible link for the Trump 0% wage gap, that would be amazing.

Utter anal devestation.

The Clinton Campaign of 2016 is going to be a case study in why surrounding yourself with Yes Men is a horrible idea until the end of time. Holy sheit.

Nice impersonation, user. Nice.. Everything, Scott.

Thanks. I'm not him though.

His analysis this cycle has been top notch. Only really credible person for making any kind of prediction.

I wouldn't be shocked if he's been here though. He clearly reads the comments on his blog, as he responds to a few of them. The comments are infested with Holla Forumsacks, so I wouldn't be suprised if he's read something that's led him to here.

This is just what Scott would say, too. Write about the jews, Scott.

Check the sources for this:
washingtonexaminer.com/women-hold-fewer-top-positions-earn-less-than-men-at-clinton-foundation-updated/article/2561097

Need to find Trump info though.

Hilldog's been on the feminism kick for so long, she's forgotten that most women actually think it's fair to pay a person -even an ebul man - more for doing a better job.

Christ, you're right it is. I mean that non sarcastically.

This post is probably the kind of thing I'd say too.

If you like this post, with its proper punctuation, you'll love my book. It's got tons of punctuation.

$0.25 for a native American. -$0.25 for a woman.

Am I correct in thinking that if I can find a willing native american woman, she can steal all the cakes for me for free.

Is she literally retarded? I'm serious. She must have assburgers to be this out of touch.

I thought Scott already did.

pay her a dollar and watch capitalism smash communism for the second time

Hi Scott.

Can you please bring back Dilbert the television series?

Red pill: Hillary has been abandoned by her sponsors since the email scandal broke out, perhaps even since Benghazi.

Her trainwreck of a campaign is her punishment - a series of humiliations that she has to go through no matter what. She's being mocked by her handlers, and whether or not she knows it is irrelevant. Perhaps she doesn't realize.

Why waste money on a cruel joke like this, you ask? Because her handlers can miss it, and because, comparatively, all the burnt cash will hurt the smaller players from the outer spheres of power in the democratic party more - thus consolidating power in the event of a political loss for the democrats.

This is how one would punish incompetence and make the best out of a bad situation, if one has the power.

(checked)

Honestly? This is just an example of how extremely our of touch of reality anyone on the left is.

They have no insight.

They have no ability to perceive how other people see them.

I forgot the word, but basically they're clueless about anything outside their own little world.

Leftists never learn. Hillary won't learn. Hillary will crash and burn. Only people left to vote for her will be the people too scared to vote for Trump because they've been successfully brainwashed. And Trump is already starting to break the conditioning people have received.

They have nothing based in reality left so we'll probably see more made-up scandals like when benji's waifu was "assaulted and nearly thrown to the ground". They'll probably have something like swiftboating for real-estate, too. But people are so suspicious and distrustful of the media now it might backfire.

Why bother searching? Just claim you identify as trans racially Indian and transsexual.

The tranny label is probably worth another twenty-five cents, so they would have to pay you to take the cakes!

'myopic'

How about go screw yourself? We're not spinning this against Trump or playing along with any "lol trump's actually a bad guy zionist shill in with clintons, she was set up to lose hurr durr" bullshit.

I've been waiting a long time to use this image

I was thinking of a different word, but you're spot on.

According to a Trump source on CNN from last year Trump might actually pay women more than men:
archive.is/Y26Eo

C O N F I R M E D

The race was supposed to be Yeb v Clinton. In a 1-on-1, Clinton beats his ass.

I honestly think somebody is sabotaging her campaign from within. These "mistakes" seem too retarded to be "mistakes"

>archive.is/Y26Eo

It's baker's dozen syndrome. Being found to pay women less comes with very bad PR and would be spun massively out of proportion against him. Paying the womyn executives a little extra to ensure this isn't the case is worth it in the long run.

user, don't tell me it's "self-centered/narcissistic"

In a bubble (even liberals describe themselves this way)

Probably not. They are too used to the accusations of racism/sexism sinking their target. They are not used to doing research and lateral thinking. They can't think like the enemy, whereas we can think like them.

I've beaten them over the head with trump's tactics and they never understand, describing exactly how to attack him effectively. They never get it. Someone always brings it back to racism.

True, though I don’t think anyone would have looked into it had he remained a businessman.

Makes me wonder how long he’s been planning this.

I remember reading art of the deal. He talks about how once the federal government was trying to sue him and his dad for racism as the low rent housing block they owned had very few black tenants. Apparently, the done thing then was to pay the fines and let the issue slide. Trump fought the charges and won. Had he accepted the charges, it’d have been devastating for the political campaign he’s now running, decades later.

That's one of the most retarded theories I've heard in a long while.

This is madness.

Wonderful madness.

Definitely not, but it doesn't matter. Myopic fits the bill either way. Its not like I'm trying to be anal about it.

I'm not sure it's serious.

It's be a play on the "Trump's entering the race so he can hand it to Clinton" meme that was doing the rounds when he started running.

That's something he's very rightly proud of: he doesn't settle.

So, when will we make these links go viral?

The Trump link's not that strong, as it's from a Trump source.

The real hope is Trump has someone look at salaries from his companies and then can use that as a hammer to destroy Clinton.

archive.is/UbH3C

But for what purpose? What end game?

kek

Also, certain types of Asians make more money than whites on average, as do Jews.

Shouldn't it be more expensive for orientals and jews.

Female perspective, women don't *ask* for raises which is the main factor why they make less.

If you want a raise you have to be assertive, gather the evidence that you *deserve* a raise, and then put it to them.

And that goes for everybody, you can't bitch you earn little when you never asked for more and never gathered evidence why they should be paying you more.

Shit i posted this in the wrong thread

You think facts matter in the face of the evil white man narrative?

I remember reading a greentext story of a guy who was bro's with a black guy and got like 20 cupcakes for 10 dollars and shared it with each other in front of those people. Apparently they were fuming.

East Asians get ignored in talk about the Oppression Olympics unless they can get used by progressives to back up whatever they're pushing. Bill O' Reilly even asked Jon Stewart about Asian Privilege with Stewart getting flustered at the question.

More on this:

unz.com/gnxp/we-are-not-your-asian-american-political-sidekick/

Why don't we signal boost this pretending to be Shillary supporters?

I wouldn't be that surprised. I mean, Trump is a big guy, it would make sense for him to have a master plan.

Fuck that was great. You could tell that simple observation by Bill completely derailed the entire interview for Stewart. It went from embarrassing to outright humiliating in a flash.

the clintons got bored and decided to prank everyone on the end

Dilbert is red pilled.

Holy shit, has Trump been playing the long game?

You need to post the title:

Pay Gap Alert: Clinton Foundation Male Execs Earn 38% More Than Women

Duration: 01:56

Can someone please translate. I dont understand american english that well.

obviously
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Adams#Personal_life

Trump says he supports equal pay; Hillary tries to portray that as a bad thing

Clinton is quoting Trump's line that boils down to "If women did their jobs as well as men, they would be paid the same."

Scott Adams wrote about meme magic in one of his books, I read it when I was 15 or so. It was just a chapter about the power of mantras, persistent ideas, and things like that.

Woah, you're right. The mantras sounded a little corny but it's definitely meming his own success.

actually that creates a bunch of huge pussies
women have a tendency to treat boys unfair
and also abuse them in several ways if they dont get their behaviour

the Cunt is quoting Trump that if a woman does as good a job she'll be paid the same.
To normal people this reads as: "People who work hard should be paid more."
To marxists this reads as:"Mansplaining that women don't work hard."

Either Hilarious Clinton is secretly pro-Trump or she's stupid.
I wonder why don't they delete this.
Do they honestly believe people are so stupid as to fall for their bland propaganda?

CLINTON LEANING TOWARDS WARREN VP PICK BECAUSE HER MEDIA SHILLED THAT WARREN "BEAT" TRUMP ON TWITTER
archive.is/hf20N

so it has fallen flat before it even began?

give her a break
she had a stroke, haha

material conditional
if you do as good a job -> you're gonna make the same.
feminists can interpret this as denial that the wage gap exists.
despite this, it attracts attention a heavily misrepresented issue. who the fuck actually believes men would pay women less just because vagina?
i fucking love trump. this same tactic over and over again, just getting people to talk about stuff so as to break the conditioning inflicting them, is service enough to the country and beyond.

his presidency would be hilarious.

good, haha
I hope she has another one and becomes paralyzed from the neck down

can her voicebox be paralyzed too?

To crash the election of course

Anyone else get annoyed when they try to meme magick and just fall flat on their face?

>She then took her laptop into a quiet room to respond

it's like they want woman hating and minority hating to be memed into existence.
they play with forces they don't understand.

All these idiots can do against trump is virtue signal.

On the latest No Agenda show they said Hillary will probably kill Bill to try to benefit from the show of sympathy. She doesn't want him in the White House anyway.

Cannibalism 2022!

Trump would just lay the blame on her anyway.

don't interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake

t. dolan

This is great. The more Shillary panders to SJW-retards the more she drives moderates towards Trump. This is amazing ammunition for future.

Don't get overconfident. This race is ours to lose if we start underestimating our opponents.

Stroke softly stroke Chan

researchgate.net/publication/284736627_Gender_Differences_in_Subjective_Well-Being_and_Their_Relationships_with_Gender_Equality

Warren is not an elf like she claims.

OH GAWD I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCKS

First is more likely in my opinion, she wouldn't have been running way back in 2008 if she didn't want to be president.

Care to explain?

Women were never meant to be teachers, the greatest teachers were always men. This notion that women should be teachers has been incredibly damaging to our society and is part of why academia is overwhelmingly leftist in nature.

Hes probably not fond of goons and by extension Vile Rat.

Bet they won't get out of their reservations out of fear of the sheer banter everyone will make

All I know is that in one week since becoming the presumptive nominee, Trump has met Clinton's support with an equal amount and are now neck and neck. Before a lot of people said he was behind, I recall it was fallout from the Cuban Mistress Crisis. Before that, Trump was actually polling and beating Clinton even in my precious Jew York, only by 3% but even that is a miracle.

We have 6 more months to go. Clinton and her support will drop like a stone. The more she talks the more she turns voters off.

Then what kind of jobs should women have?

The problem with modern machinery is that it leaves women less work, but I got to thinking that maybe that can be the point.

We could begin the process of genetically engineering women to be more intelligent. Intelligent enough to be able to trust with voting rights. It'd take at least two centuries–during which time they'd of course not have the franchise–but I imagine it could be done.

If we want women out of the workforce (we NEED women out of the workforce), then they're back in the home. If they're back in the home and they're not teaching children via homeschooling, and the drudgery of home upkeep is managed by machines, what is left to them? Self education and improvement. Sound familiar? It'd be and entire sex of neet-alikes, educating themselves on politics, history, society, etc.

We could even turn women's natural shaming tactics against them and have the more chaste, intelligent, feminine women shame whores, bimbos, and tomboys again.

The question really is "should women be trusted with management of neighborhood, city, and social cohesion, if they're not allowed to be trusted with the vote?" If the answer is yes, then the task of women after the removal of franchise and the sex segregation of the workforce is abundantly clear.

any backstory to that image? nothing comes up on tineye or google

Assuming that we're talking 3.X here, Druids are insanely good. Just a cunt hair behind wizards, really, and much more versatile in certain ways.

GET
THE
FUUUUUUUUCK
OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUTTTT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's a good looking horse

Autistic?

Whoa. That's why Hillary is so out of it. She actually believes the lugenpresse! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SHE IS SO FUCKED.

Is that why she didn't get anything done in Congress that day? She was too busy crying?

I saw a link a couple years ago, it's a fake made for some weird party

No, user. she was too busy PLAYING with her grandkids ON THE CLOCK to get anything done.

Scott was a cubicle jockey for years, and did a stint "consulting" for a bit after that before being so disgusted with the practice that he left to be a full time cartoonist and part time comedy writer and motivational speaker.

If he wasn't at least a little Fashy, I'd be amazed. I brought this up in another thread, but it's not the 14/88 horseshit that converts people. It's using your college diploma you put yourself in massive debt for to land a lucrative part time job mopping up vomit and exchanging food stamps for steaks, cake, and shopping carts full of soda while smelly spics and sheboons wider than they are tall who never graduated high school drip grease onto your floor and drag their eight kids around behind them.

That's where the racists are coming from. Not Rockwell's legacy. They buried his ass deep. Rockwell isn't doing shit today. No, the fashy goys and angry racists are coming from the massive rank and file of workers that are being treated like disposable kleenex by the rich Jews who inherited the world from their fathers but didn't internalize the lesson that you need to keep people away from each other to convince them that they are alike. It's the people who have never held a full time position in their lives and have less than eight thousand dollars to their name total who are starting to rise up and realize that they have a voice, a vote, and a right to be armed to the teeth.

The modern day grind will either destroy your very soul or make you far, far right. It didn't destroy Scott's soul, which implies something to me about what his private political views are probably like.

Redder pill: people don't run for office because they want to. They run for office because they're told to. Hillary wanted the job, sure, but she had to kiss mundo ass and pitch herself as being in the best interests of the whole establishment to get in.

They knew about Benghazi, and all of her other skeletons, but they ran her anyway. They would not have run her if they could not get her off. If worst comes to worst, Obama will just write her an executive pardon, and that will be the end of it. They may hate each other personally, but they both kiss the same ass at the end of the day, and will do what they are told.

The real fight isn't getting her convicted, because nothing will actually make anything stick (again, she can just be pardoned). It's countering the media fade that will occur when those asskissers get told to start dialing back coverage to try and make her drop out of the public conscience as a criminal. That's the real danger to them: our backlash when they let her off.

Our job is to keep it as fresh in the minds of everyone as possible, so they can't just shove it under the rug. Fortunately, Trump is a top-shelf shitlord, so I doubt he'll let the inevitable media silence stop him from reminding everybody.

This. Diseases are actually the most dangerous when they're weakened and in remission, because people start slacking off on their medical treatment. Then the infection comes back even stronger. If you want to kill the plague, you need to continue the treatment at full strength until the disease is completely beaten and eradicated.

I have an anonymous account on a site frequented by women. I frequently upboat anti-shillary shit posted by bernie cucks. Do you think I should go one step further and accuse bernie bros of being sexist for supporting a white male? I figure this can only further divide their party.

There's been articles written calling Bernie Bros sexist, could just promote those.

Spot on.

Work is a representation of many factors, you can't be so broad in your generalizations when your talking about a group that encompasses millions of people with so many different factors. What Trump said is just factual, Men and Women who work in the same field, have the same experiences etc. are equally paid, there's never been any exception to this. The disparity comes from the number of people in the field, their experiences etc. and has been shown to never rely on race, creed, color or sex, only appearing to be that way to people because they refuse to look at other factors. He wasn't being sexist, although to a retard it would appear that way.

That's as dumb as the "Trump is secretly pro-Hillary" theory.

If anything, it's more believable.

Stroke-softly stroke chan

Wow are absolute amateurs running the Clinton campaign? This is completely pathetic. She destroyed her own angle of attack

That is literally already the law.

It may be the exact legal text in the law too.

Scott Adams browses Holla Forums too? What next Obama's Deputy Communications Director posts as well?

No one bit, so here;
UUUU

Goofy Elizabeth Warren?

I think that's agreeing with Hillary. "Stay home" meaning from work while keeping the job and getting paid, not "Stay home" all together like it should be.

Is that his title, 'maybe'?

i wish there where people doing this SJW shit around me. I would love to go up to them and say i identify as black woman and see what they say. If they question me I will just start chimping out about how they are oppressing me.

Thinking apparently isn't your strong point.

I saw that too, which is why it confused me because it's terribly worded to be against Hillary.

It makes perfect sense to me. Raise the wage so that single earner households are viable again and women can stay home caring for their children. Thus child care industry is no longer necessary.

It was never reality
Trump is tearing down the curtains of disillusion hanging around our nation.

I don't think raising wages solves that. I think allowing le ebil discrimination in hiring, bringing jobs back, and fixing the dollar would be better and actually work Forcing wage increases has the opposite affect of the intended in giving more money to people as it decreases the value of money.

That's what the guy's saying. Whether its smart economics or not is entirely immaterial.

That would be an interesting theory, but its fucking wrong. I doubt Shillary would run in two elections just to get cucked by a faggot then a god. But if your coming at it like the shitlibs made her run so Trump can win its also fucked. Democrats (mayors/congressmen/governors)have always (ever sense i can remember) prided themselves with the Clinton's, Bill and Hillary could do no wrong, they were/are there golden boy, even when Bill fucked up the Balkans, let Osama live, and pick any and all women over his wife. If Democrats did all this for Trump they would be fucking themselves over big.

I rarely ever browse pol, but holy fucking shit Hillary's a fucking moron.

Here's something to amuse you all: google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=hillary russian hackers email

"Stroke softly, stroke-chan!"

solipsistic

They are so desperate to make Trump seem like he's pushing an anti-white agenda or just a bad guy in general.

tell the kikes he's hitler
tell the nationalists he's a jew slave

"She's often confused."

–Huma Abedin, on Hillary Clinton

Bro, no. Women are amoral and ill-suited to teaching children. Every single successful civilization's education system, Greeks, Persians, Romans, even the Jews, from which our modern education derives, was built on the principle of removing children from the sphere of women as early as possible, usually around 6-11, though sometimes earlier.

Feminists will sometimes trot out that in the case of the Roman Empire, women would teach their children "morality", but this is a misrepresentation and embellishment; they would act as moral guides insofar as they were expected to be overtly virtuous and supportive- to spend every moment of their own lives not being a degenerate whore was their "moral instruction".

One of the most damaging anti-reality memes the Left has propagated is that women are more suited to the education and care of children. They are not. They are life support for extremely young infants, and from then on out, letting them have any influence is cultural suicide.

Isn't it obvious? If a man has a good paying job, he wants to work overtime. If a woman has a good paying job, she figures she doesn't need to work as much.

Is this what these were based on?

Anyone who actually plays a CoDzilla is a munchkin and very low energy. We don't want them in our game! Look at their sheets, they actually can't be Lawful Good! Something is going on there, and until we know exactly what, we just can't let them in. Can't do it.

What class Makes the Party Great Again?

My vote is always for Vitalist, but this isn't about Pathfinder.

The cleric of course!
that wand of cure light wounds won't cast itself

Naw, this is Semitic bullshit. Whites have always given women more rights because white women are not low IQ mud women. And it has worked out very well for the most part… female teachers never caused any particular trouble for the past two centuries. They have certainly always been teaching their own daughters.

The problem is that now things have deviated so far your inclination is to shut it all down and revert to shitskin level barbarism. This is because the Jews have polarized your mind into thinking that the only two options are problem glasses and neon hair vs. burkas and house arrest.

bernie's a druid here because his campaign is considered grass-roots, and the little bird is from when, during one of his speeches, a little bird came up and sat on his podium for a little while and all the flower-frolicking tree-hugging faggots that make up most of his voter base jizzed over it.

actually, the artist has a whole bunch of commentary and all the political cartoons tagged here: hon-haka.org/archives/tag/2016

proof communism falls apart the second a guy with a bag of hamburgers comes around

Sorry mate, you're wrong. Get your hands on this or a similar book:

amazon.com/Educational-ideals-ancient-William-Barclay/dp/B0006W2FLE

Any academic inquiry into the nature of traditional European education will confirm what I said briefly.

Is this actually posted unironically? The last two centuries have been an unmitigated disaster intellectually, philosophically and politically, a gradual slide into feminization and degeneracy.

Its fine to have women teach until about puberty, when children start asking more subtle questions, as long as they're teaching the correct material (not the globalist, anti-white, revisionist garbage that passes for elementary education today) straight out of the book, so until maybe fifth or sixth grade. And even then I feel that the sex of teachers should be a guideline and not a rule; if a female candidate for a teaching position is far more qualified than all other male candidates then their sex should not automatically disbar them from the position unless said position requires the candidate to express masculinity, or vice versa. I would distrust a male Home Economics teacher the same way I'd distrust a female welding instructor.

Either that or they get given the same narrative printouts.

Again?

Pretty sure she tried killing someone for sympathy in the 2008 race, so… no surprises there.

Say again? What are you referring to?

Oh, During the 2008 campaign, I worked in hillary's campaign office (an old INS building, ironically enough), I took care of building systems (Stationary Engineer)

Hers wasn't my only building, and I have reason to believe that the new building that I was to work at (under construction during the 2008 lead up season) was rigged for a controlled demolition, in order to silence me, gain sympathy for hillary, and also cause a false flag attack on the department of transportation (Only tenants in the new building at the time)

The parking circle was a red and white bullseye, there was a metal and glass statue outfront called "The Eternal Flame", and the Main fire (sprinkler) riser snapped off at the base 20 days after we opened for tennants.

Needless to say, I left D.C. before september 11th, and I never looked back.

whats funny is that her price-pattern isn't even logical. Since white females make more money than black males. idiot leftists.

Whats funnier is this was done by republicans making fun of leftists and idiots like you.

I see nothing wrong with this. The struggle for Communism will require sacrifices and solidarity, and i would be happy to do more for my more historically oppressed comrades. I'm sure my comrades on Holla Forums would agree.

⠀↑
↑ ↑

Nice logic.

Hows autism?

Wait, is she trying to attack him with this? Isn't this a good thing?

I am not the user you were responding to, However:

Autism is a general classification of psychologists…. whose symptoms are eerily familiar to heavy metal poisoning (toxicity)

You're literally retarded aren't you?

Autism is a psychological behavior disorder classification designed to mask the widespread effects of heavy metal toxicity in children.

Heavy metal uptake into neural growth cones is ionic in nature, and thus a higher rate of neural growth during heavy metal exposure correlates to a higher overall dose received and bio-accumulated.

The psychological classification is a way of sweeping those who were "Soft Killed" (Those whose brains are growing the fastest) under the rug.

The wage gap myth has been floating around since the 80s, and there are multiple federal equal pay for equal work laws, and state ones. But that doesn't change what people want to do, so the flawed statistics don't change, and the myth is perpetuated with paranoid nuts who think it's muh patriarchy oppressin muh womunz rights.

What's hilarious is that even the most left-wing Keynesian dickhead economists say the wage gap is utter bullshit.

I agree with almost everything you posted.

Some of us were exceptions, but the start definitely comes from real world sources. Hard to take Holla Forums seriously unless there is a push which makes one question the narrative.

That's so fucking true.

This. The joyless daily grind helped mold me into a borderline fascist. The day-in/day-out slog of working your ass off and trying to do the right thing in the presence of idiots and scumbags does a number on a person.

Pic related…

Woah, suddenly everything makes so much more sense!

just commenting on that fucking glorious ID you got there user

Could her utter incompetence and complete out of touchness with reality be a result the pic related series of memes?

What the fuck is that?

Is this supposed to be funny? No wonder Kek choose us as the meme magicians.

>DONALD TRUMP THINKS WOMEN SHOULD EARN THE SAME AS MEN WHEN THEY WORK AS HARD AS MEN

I love "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" kitty

TRULY A MYSOGYNIST OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

On an unrelated note;

It really bugs me that the primaries are effectively over.

No happenings are going to happen and the salt mines are going to run dry for months.

I need my fix.

Well, just because Trump is President doesn't mean you can't ever mock Jeb or Rato. Don't forget that they'll still be around in Washington when Trump plates the White House gold; that's when our work truly starts.

C:

The Anti-Trump PAC behavior is probably an attempt to bait white nationalist Trump supporters into attacking them so they can smear Trump by associating him with Nazis.

That seems subversive enough to for that situation to make sense.

getting caught is part of their plan

That picture.
I'd throw a dime on the table grab a muffin and look them straight in the eye and say; I'm Jewish.

Shill detected. Get out, stormderp. Your anti-Jewish propaganda will have no effect here.

I'm sorry, was six million gassed to death not good enough for you? Do you need to continue to make the Jewish People suffer more?

There's still salt from the democrat side on places like tumblr

I made some of those glowsticks and they were rad.

bad form. filtered.

This made me laugh.
youtube.com/watch?v=pJc2ypdWvEI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=LNZKqhXCv5c
youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs

It's bread.
It was made for a baking competition iirc.

Her entire campaign has been one non-stop campaign error.

ITM brother, thank you for your courage and love and light.

I think what's REALLY going on here is that Trump fooled Hillary into thinking he would do what the shills kept claiming he is doing: Play the bad guy so she can win. And Hillary still thinks this is the case, so she keeps doing these "vote for me to prevent Trump" ads that backfire on her. In reality, Trump figured he could use a slight bad-cop edge to gain initial attention. It sure helped to stand out in a sea of cuckservative "candidates". And ever since he pulled ahead of everyone else he's been mellowing out to be mainstream president material. He is playing his cards right to actually win and Shillary, living in her "current year" yes men campaign bubble doesn't get it. She expected to win based on "first woman president vs. mean conservative WHITE MAN". All Trump had to do was twist that slightly, to "tough" instead of mean. Done. People want to see a president like that. And after "first nigger president" even some leftists probably realize you shouldn't vote for the president based on muh oppression points.

It's pretty much the opposite, man. Shillary is crazy and thinks the oppression gods will grant her the victory for being a woman in muh current year. Trump thinks he'll win because of skills he attained over decades, and because he can see through Shillary's weaknesses. Trump is the one grounded in reality, winning because he works with reality rather than riding on the coattails of an insane ideology.

I think user implied it was a shop.

I think the reaction to the meme spoke for itself though.

Holla Forums memes vs Twitter/Tumblr memes
Holla Forums will win the memetic war

I believe it was a section on reaffirmation, writing something you want a few times a day.
In the Dilbert Future, I think.

That ambassador was going to blow the whistle about Benghazi being used as a waypoint for smuggling US weapons to "moderate rebels" so you could say he had it coming for preparing to betray Hillary.

The problem with women and voting isn't a lack intelligence but their greater susceptibility to propaganda and a tendency to prioritize selfish short-term policies that increase their perceived safety and social status without regard for the cost to others or its future negative effects.

God damn that sad excuse for a "meme" is below garbage, I can't even find the right word for it.

Looks like it was done with ms paint.

Probably was.

Out of interest, what meme tools do people use?
poal.me/ds9klj
poal.me/ds9klj
poal.me/ds9klj
poal.me/ds9klj

raped?

source?

forgot he was a goon, also a plebbitor

Which one? I love minority deport, makes me feel warm inside at the idea of sending them back

fuck it
PRAISE KEK

so what I'm hearing is that I belong on this board?
who here /hauntinglybeautiful/?

Truly gasworthy, Lawful Good Dwarf Paladin master race reporting in.

step up, senpai
easydamus.com/character.html

lol wtf I typed r u l e c u c k but apparently there is a word filter in place

also linking to the 6th gorillionth get bc I'm too lazy to find it

If there was a shekel underneath it the jew could.

You can jack up a car with a jew by promising the jew there's a shekel underneath.

I've been disappointed so far in the people named as possible Trump VP picks but if Shillary takes on Warren that'll more than make up for it.

hillary will be named as trump vp

k

Those are supposed to be pro Bernie meme's

I enjoyed that file-name and those digits.