Hi i'm slav

Hi i'm slav
ask me anything.

What "PISDOGLASIY HUESOS" is mean?

I don't know all slavs have different language but it's similiar. Like when ghetto nigger speak with heavy ebonic and no one can understand him but catch some words that are not twisted into their monkey language. So when Polish speak witch Czech they can understand some words but in the end no one knows shit.

I know that feel. My cousin is Russian, and he told me that Ukrainian speech is sounds very funny

Why do you drink potatos?

What is your favorite zakuska with drinking vodka? Salo, herring, pickles, caviar or sproti?

Mine is black bread, garlic, salo and pickles and some ham.

What does CHEEKI BREEKI mean and how low can you squat OP?

What's with the "sports clothes are cool" thing?

How do you squat?

I want to achieve full slav squat.

Holding a water bottle and pretending it's vodka surprisingly helps.

Does he mean "Ukrainian" or "Hutsul" Ukrainian? The former isn't that different from Russian though it's muddier and giddier, but the "real" Ukrainian that has no official status and is stigmatized heavily so it's only spoken in the rural areas, is very different and is argued by ultra-nationalists to not even be a Slavic language because the grammar is nothing like the other Slavic languages and it has influence from Romanian, Hungarian and the old Turkic languages. Some even claim that it's a direct descent from Sanskrit or even from fucking Sumerian, but that's retarded.

another slav reporting in

people actually sport

from where im from we have only sweet zakusok and dont eat it with vodka, but from the shit you mentioned, i eat sproti,herring and pickles regularly.

bend your knees and lower your ass till you make it

How you doing ?

Why is the biggest one on the top, surely he should be at the bottom?

I think he look biggest because he isn't of crush by his comrads

another slav reporting in

What is it with Eastern Europeans and tracksuits?

Finn here, haven't worn one since I was 16. Only Slavs commonly wear tracksuits.

What is it with slavs and tracksuits?

добрый вечер

a jak najbardziej, dobry wieczór

Why do you guys emulate niggers?

Pls no slav runes

I can't read vodka.

Polish ?

yes

Is it wrong if I think your delegate at the european council is based ?

That's slavEs

Do you swallow

well he is telling truth sometimes, and when people will listen to him he have to say something about hitler and how we always rape a little bit

He's not the only one
If EU keep pissing on its peolpe and forcing migrants in, all of Europe will be far right in no time

On a scale of one to Yeltsin, how drunk are you?