youtube.com/watch?v=npanQk6Fiyk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discourse_on_the_Method
independent.org/publications/article.asp?id=1602
youtube.com/watch?v=U0iS4Ax3LXc&list=PL43C1992CAB6683C7&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY
youtube.com/watch?v=V1rZ3hOsiiA
bioscience.oxfordjournals.org/content/50/10/861.full
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3590830/Fury-racist-cartoon-comparing-butch-masculine-Michelle-Obama-pageant-ready-Melania-Trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dQwR0A3-xWA
bossip.com/1014192/whos-your-daddy-married-transgender-couple-prepare-to-explain-to-their-two-kids-that-mom-was-born-male-dad-female/
archive.is/5cZj6
independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/transgender-couple-who-plan-to-marry-and-have-children-tell-others-dont-give-up-a6776531.html
archive.is/tccz3
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/boyhood-pals-marry-each-after-5467546
archive.is/Vdz49
glamour.com/story/lesbian-transgender-married-couple-jacob-anderson-minshall-of-queerly-beloved
archive.is/rpf5a
tulsaworld.com/news/local/much-has-changed-in-year-for-bixby-transgender-teen/article_64bd6c6d-ddcc-54b9-8cce-cff380e84834.html
archive.is/OA0sA
firsttoknow.com/arin-andrews-and-katie-hill-the-couple-who-transitioned-together/
archive.is/0m0Ez
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/transgender-man-pregnant-female-transgender-7050883
archive.is/8g5R8
liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704
dearkogenta.com/e/
grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2012/04/07/ron/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm wearing my Zyklon Ben if you build it they won't come shirt as we speak. Nice.

Where's the one that says "Michael"

none of his work for this year has even needed an edit. I guess those horrible slanderous jews finally left him alone

We love you Zyklon.

Its because Trump is based enough to allow Ben to show his true power.

No, fuck you with Michael, its my name.

this is savage

That's funny, it's his name too.

I don't want to be associated with nigger transsexual creature.

pfffhahahaha

Nice bulge

maximum overkek

Also Michael means "Similar to God" or "lie a God" in old Hebrew. Its stupid to use it on niggers, really.

like a god*

I didn't even see that before.

based ben does it again

Everyday Ben just become more like us! Love your work Ben your amazing.

melania is a plastic 5/10 tbh
better than michael, though

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/728961006999736321

I like the bump he added on Michael's-*cough, cough*-I mean, Michelle's crotch.

Based as fuck for not judging Bernie too much, just like Trump does. Fuck yeah.

I laughed a little more than I should have

Wait a minute…

here are a couple of the originals

GOD DAMN I WAS JUST GOING TO POST THIS
FUCK YOU

You were going to post false version, fuck it. Michelle has bigger dig, that's true.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Don't bully Bernie. I believe Ben was right to draw him as it is, because he has no chance against Trump.

Poor jew isn't a jew. So its better to leave as it is. Also Bernie is smaller than Trump, so shopping his head on top of him is degeneracy.

Better luck next time, speedy
And she definitely has a bigger dick than Obama

The picture isn't even an exaggeration. She uses 35lb weights for chest press while Obongo uses 5lbs for raises.

I recognize that dick!

Just change the name to Michael and it will be perfect.

Make the First Lady White Again

Only thing better would be comparing Melania to Bill.

Make the First Lady female again.

oh, ben…

With this context Zeros pushing of the transgendered bathroom bill makes a lot more sense.

checked
Michael's benching 250 lel

To be fair raises use a much smaller muscle than bench press, I can bench 80s but I only use 10-15lbs for lateral raises.

Leftist women sure like to elect feminine-looking men. Just look at Trudeau.

Goddammit Ben, my sides are leaving the orbit.

I know you lurk here, keep up the good work :)

Alright, then explain why he uses the same 5lb weights for Shoulder press (his form is awful). Also notice the expression on his face.

Second case in point is the muscle definition. It's not even close. Michelle's Triceps are fucking massive.

It's not even a close comparison.

Wow she's jacked in that last pic for a woman! I don't deny what you are saying just noting that raises are not comparable to bench because the muscle groups are very different

META. AS. FUCK.

Well that's not a surprise. A female being more fatter than a male

Absolutely correct, it's not comparable, but I couldn't find images of Obongo doing chest to compare apples to apples. But the rough approximation should give you enough of an idea that Michelle is clearly at least 2x the upper body strength of Obongo, and probably 2.5-3x the strength of your regular american woman.

I c wut u did thar :^)

Racist, chauvinist cartoonist Zyklon Ben produces another anti-black, sexist cartoon.

What has been seen can not be unseen

pic or it didn't happen

subtle, very subtle.

trump is basically garrison's waifu now

How about you don't post here anymore, weeb. go join your weebfaggot friends at .pl

epic meme m9

That's some pretty degenerate cultural appropriation, user.

Is there a surprise inside that thing if you crack it open with a ball-peen hammer?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

This is hilarious.

Nice. Glad somebody finally found the original.

roll

rolling for dubs

(checked)
Holy shit, I'm rolling

Rollan'.

Could be worse.

It would be awful neat if I could get dubs.

love the cartoon

Rollin

Noice

rollin

congrats

I think "she" has a penis

7 IS A MUTILATED FAGGOT DO NOT FALL FOR IT

roll

I'm aware of that.

He still has his cock

The right has the hottest traps. Everyone knows this.

Shit I would fuck that trap.

And that somehow makes it acceptable?

well it doesn't but that does make him not mutilated, only chemically and mentally incorrect.

You guys are weird.

The really sad thing is he/she is so cute.

who is he?

Funniest "check 'em" I've seen yet actually.

rollin

Google "warmfreshpaint"

I remember that guy, he was trying to give an interview outside a trump rally, and was harassed by retard protesters.

rollin

Rollin for 9, check em.

I shed a silent tear when thinking that Ben 'One Man Holocaust' Garrison is happily showing his name and face while posting this while we keep shitposting anonymously. To think he sometimes posts in here…

Since that jew got in jail the edits stopped.

i know exactly what you did there, well played.

Rollin' for 7!

Rollin

fag

Dubs for the kaiser

rollin for 2. at least shes not a trap.

Rolling

is that aids skrillix

Damn I got the crack daughter.

COME ON BABY

You got the one with the dick.

FUCK THAT SHIT REROLL

(s)he will

Rolling for 6 (I like her voice), 8 (love Tiffany), and 9 (what a brown cutie).

I won't try my luck. I'll take it

5 is literally a guy.
It wouldn't be a roll game without a risk.

rolling for Hitler dubs

cuz I wanna fuck Tiffany

1 off

BBC is real

If you get anything but a single 2 a single 9 or trips you're a cuck because someone already beat you to it. Let's try my luck.

Off by one

Fuck what have we done

may I have your blessing to marry Tiffany?

Roll

Dubs or else……

Ayy not bad.

Well ok

REEEEEEEEEEE

Pls kek pls

I just noticed that

Ben outdid himself this time. Savage.

Rolling for purest number 4

Holy shit haha

That pig got rekt by its own hubris.

well women do have a higher pain tolerance on average

I especially love the moron (sounds black) at the end "OHHH THATS SO SAD"

WTF DID YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN?

I like that all the other pigs rushed over to try and do something but didn't want to get into the water.

Do you have more baiting videos? This is amazing. Those squeals.

Well, pigs are rather social animals, so of course they wanted to help it. But they're also pretty smart, so yeah, why would they want to go in?

m8…

This would have been far better if it was one of the Yanks getting lured into the water with Twinkies tbh.

rollin

Fuck that

Re rolling. Who the fuck is number 6?

Hogs and gators do not live where I live and I do not live in the north. Sorry.

Lol no

medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=51160

They were saying "we need to feed him [the alligator] one of these pigs".

Then later "we needed to do it.. it had to be done"

I'm well aware, just kill them humanely.

Taking pleasure in the suffering of an animal is pretty much the hallmark of retardation.

This

I was mostly making a joke

No big natural tits in it.

PETA PLS GO

ROLL

This is a joke right? the faces look nothing alike and the little bit of tattoo you can see doesn't look the same either.

I apprwhooooooooove.

Well, your'e right there

*you're

Lucky

I would have been right rolling no matter what. But i like the faces of the trump grills. Too bad the boobs arent natural.

Hello Satan

roll

congrats

youtube.com/watch?v=7Vohz__7wtU

Do you really think it's any less humane when it happens naturally? They only gave nature a gentle push down a path it could just as easily taken itself.

A lot of people die naturally from strokes and heart attacks.

Don't mind me, just naturally pouring deadly amounts of natural cocaine into your coffee :^)

r o l l a n

Dubs plz

lol damn, see thats pretty crazy

You know what's worse than baiting animals?
being a bitchy namefag

The pig took the risk itself. Nobody shoved it into the water you twat. A better comparison would be to just leave a pile of cocaine somewhere. If somebody takes enough to give themselves a heart attack, then they have nobody to blame but themselves.

Give me Tiffany so I can become rich.

RULES OF NATURE

One of my first redpills about how fucking jewed the media is was their unanimous praise of Michael as a glamorous sex symbol.

"She" looks like Mike Tyson in a wig and high heels.

Truly it was meant to be. I hope I can make my father-in-law proud of me by producing many white offspring with her.

This.

HOLY TRIPS PLZ

Underrated truth.
Execution don't involve a high part of free will if such a thing exist in animal.
And if it doesn't their lives are worthless anyway.

rollan

did he take that malards head off that fast? Damn falcon

Rallan

This is below nigger-tier.

Holy shit! I thought that was a bullet the first half-dozen times.

Get out of the city you yuppie scum and you will see how destructive hogs are.

ROLLING!

Oh I got Yoko…. not that bad.

Here's some more dead hogs.

wait a minute, that bulge

Crotch BULGE!!! bahahahahahahahaa

It's true, Mike's penis is bigger than his husband's

that was painful to watch.

Congrats

Wouldn’t getting Trump's Daughter be easier than getting his own wife?

Rollan. Please be Coulter or Ivanka.

That sounds like elftalk, to me, you fucking treehugger.

Wash your mouth out with soap kike.

user, are you saying you don't like watching niggras get killed?

Good job proving you have no empathy, you fucking degenerate. Might as well be a chink, or a nigger.

That's not watching nature, you dumb fuck. That's interfering, and when I call it that, you immediately complain about hogs, so which is it?

please do not interfere with nature then and go live as you were intended to live as a human, OH wait, Human's nature is to not follow nature, guess we came to a dead end didn't we?
So shall we follow our nature that is to interfere with nature?
Or shall you use something else than the naturalistic fallacy that's easily bended for any use and make a proper argument?

These traps are getting scary… How do I ask a girl out if I have too stare at her jaw for 5 seconds straight to notice that she might be a man or at least slightly ugly?

Remember when people argued that shoveldog and gore wouldn't be enough to trigger newfags and normies? Heh, looks like they were wrong.

Look, I get that humans are not natural and all but look at what they're doing. If they hadn't been throwing food in the water the hog wouldn't have stepped into the water and gotten eaten.

They didn't do it because its an invasive species and they're trying to protect the environment, they did it because they thought it was funny. If they were actually trying to curtail the hog population they'd just shoot them, quick and painless, instead they were tossing food right next to a gator. Even if its not human it still feels pain, have some compassion at least.

I'm not complaining about hogs, but a mallard getting wrecked by a hawk is pretty fucking amazing.

Though that may be due to my experience in falconry.

Thanks user-kun!

These beasts are the animal equivalent of rapefugees m8.

So you're saying that you don't want to just kill the rapefugees, you want to slowly torture them and rip their intestines out?

sensei would not approve.

Last I checked that was nature doing the disemboweling.

Hogs are the bane of all existence.
Fuck you in the neck with a rake.

roll

This is very false and you know it, you feel no compassion for people who make bad choice,Why feel compassion for something that makes no choice or if you believe in animal free will, useless choices in the grand scheme of things?

No, that was humans tricking animals into dying for their own amusement.

do some reading on Hitlers opinions regarding animals, you'd be surprised.

another nuisance animal being removed

trigger warning

Sauce on #9? Also rollan'

see
If the pig can't figure out it shouldn't dive into alligator infested waters for a morsel, it wasn't long for this world anyways. It got itself killed. Nobody forced it to die.
Also I'm not a stormfag so your appeal to hitler does literally nothing.

not the same thing.

you're comparing a convicted murderer dying to an innocent person getting tricked into falling off a building. One is justice, the other is sick. If a person makes a bad choice i'm not going to lose my head over it but I at least have enough empathy feel for them.

You shouldn't take enjoyment from any sort of killing, at the most you should accept that it had to be done to preserve your society and/or your life.

you sick mother fucker i hope you die a million deaths in hell

Feeling pleasure in succeeding a difficult act or a rare one is often normal.
Being sadistic toward something that isn't part of your specie isn't a moral act but it's not an immoral one either.
It all boils down to the effect of such event.
Maybe it'll be educative for someone, maybe entertaining,maybe useful, maybe not useful.
But either way it's not systematically immoral to kill animals and watch them being killed, just like witnessing a humans' death/execution isn't always moral or immoral.

Gator has to eat too fucktard. Relish it. The stronger triumphed

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

i miss non political webm / animal threads

especially caturday

There's a difference between feeling enjoyment from succeeding and kicking back and watching the last moments of a person or animals life. With animals a nature documentary makes sense since its informative, rules of nature etc. but if the animal was being done in by a person and they didn't finish the job, rather they struck a mortal blow and left it to succumb to shock that's wrong. A predator doesn't toy with its meal, they eat to survive.

A person is more complicated though, you're capable of understanding what someone is thinking and you can understand if what you're doing is extremely painful or not. If you strike a mortal blow to a person then watch them die then that's immoral. That's serial killer shit.

You clearly never owned a cat.
The difference between a serial killer and a man doing this, is that the serial killer as no empathy with most people, and serial killer are not always immoral, put a serial killer in a war, if he's on right side and only kill people from the other side, he's seen as a war hero not a serial killer.
Killing isn't an immoral or moral act inherently.
You didn't refute my argument, please do so if you're able in the next post.

This is why you dont hang around brick walls

A cat isn't "toying" with its catch, they physically lack the strength and it takes longer for them to make the killing blow.

In war you should respect that the person on the other side is there to do the same thing as you, its you or them so in other words rules of nature. Why do you think so many people that go to war come back mentally scarred?

that bulge comes from a shoop on suzaku from CG. the original dick comes from a trap doujin.

Nigga, you VERY obviously never owned a cat. They can very easily dispatch what they catch, they just don't because they like to watch it squirm. Not only that but they will kill way more than they can eat just because they find it entertaining. Cats are fucked up little freaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=npanQk6Fiyk
Please stop trying to refute this now
No you shouldn't, there a wrong and right side in war, somebody doing morally right acts and one doing morally wrong acts.
You may respect their virtues and their ideals, but only one of the sides is more moral than the other, and that's the one you should follow and respect people that follow it.

Rollin

Humans have no nature, dumbass. Quit being such a nihilistic prick, comparing us to animals.

Yes, but that's only when you watch nature. Big difference between watching nature, and interfering in it.

Then why don't you be as efficient as an Aryan, and just cap them, instead of nogging them up?

Stop posting and lurk moar you degenerate decerebrated.

rolling

Those are a lot of dogs

Except my whole point is that humans have no nature to speak of. What man can do is be efficient, and joy from pain is for animals to have.

Go read some Adolf, faggot.

This is where you lose ground you see.
We can have pleasure from a lot of things, including death, humans share some characteristics of animals and there is nothing inherently immoral in this no matter what Goldstein&co told you.
Also all things have a nature no matter how hardly graspable is man's nature and how diverse it is depending on the man, it exist nevertheless.

Eat a bag of dicks, faggot.

rool

Do you realise how >>>/oven/ worthy you're sounding, right now?

AW FACK

LOLOLOLOL

fuck you.

That's probably the most badass housecat kill I've ever witnessed. No games at all, just putting him in a lock and sucking out his filthy kike soul. I love watching cats in action man. Anyone who thinks they are cruel instead of really creative hunters is a fag IMO

you forgot transphobic

Rollin'.

stay triggered stoicist fag, there's nothing wrong with pleasure, it's not a moral goal but clearly tool to archive such goals.
Saying people act like animals is unrightfully attribution some behavior to animals only which is stupid.
Now if all you argument's are saying i sound not good to your ears or saying i should read a book to understand while yourself not being able to cite or paraphrase the book to prove something please stop posting, you're proving that you're very determined and dumb an embarrassing mix.

How can anyone deny the power of meme magic now?

6 or trips please

Limp-wristed faggots like you are what got us here in the first place.

How to fight for the 4th Reich if all the white men get "bad feels :(((" when they see any form of violence?

watch me end up getting fucked on this roll

FUCK
nothing changes

Thing is; Bernie may disapprove, but in this cartoon, just as in real life, he doesn't call her out.

Fuck you for making me laugh this hard.

Only thing I don't like about this? Wild hog cooked well is fucking epic. Better than beef by far. Holy shit I love that damned pork.

Gimme a 1.

rollin

You do realise the irony in you using that word, right?
there's nothing wrong with pleasure, it's not a moral goal but clearly tool to archive such goals.
Man must not fall into the error of thinking that he was ever meant to become lord and master of Nature. A lopsided education has helped to encourage that illusion. Man must realize that a fundamental law of necessity reigns throughout the whole realm of Nature and that his existence is subject to the law of eternal struggle and strife. He will then feel that there cannot be a separate law for mankind in a world in which planets and suns follow their orbits, where moons and planets trace their destined paths, where the strong are always the masters of the weak and where those subject to such laws must obey them or be destroyed. Man must also submit to the eternal principles of this supreme wisdom. He may try to understand them but he can never free himself from their sway.

By the way, is English not your first language?
Except I find nothing wrong with killing, if it proves to be the only answer. Just look at Don's outlook towards his campaign. That pacifist bullshit tends to work, when the cards are just right. If they deny him, then things will only serve to get violent.

Man is an efficient creature, and what he has above all animals is his consciousness. To speak of only carnal desires, and not the security for your future is to be an Athenian, only seeking to eat the Apple, seeds and all, rather than sow the future.

having a family is a micro aggression against people without families.

Except I find nothing wrong with killing, if it proves to be the only answer. Just look at Don's outlook towards his campaign. That pacifist bullshit tends to work, when the cards are just right. If they deny him, then things will only serve to get violent.
Man is an efficient creature, and what he has above all animals is his consciousness. To speak of only carnal desires, and not the security for your future is to be an Athenian, only seeking to eat the Apple, seeds and all, rather than sow the future.

here goes

This is also what I fucking hate.

How can you fucking complain about hogs, when you're fucking hunter incarnate?

Don't be wasteful. Hunt the goddamn hog, and eat it, too. That meat preserved could last you a long time.

How about some actual hot women this time?

wew lad

I'm okay with this.

Yeah, a brain.

roll

I-its just a long clitoris really, right?

at least she has trigger discipline

2/10 either your citation is bad or the whole book is bad and revolve around a precise mindset and not logically sound argument that are all presented.
I believe that logic revolve around the simple fact that everything must be demonstrated in such a manner that every fact must be deconstructed in simpler fact that are proven to be self-evident.
the "fact" that man must not think he was meant to rule nature is not self evident either prove it or give me the citation where he proves it.
Also the whole text reeks of Determinism and the conception of the law of the strongest which i don't disagree with but goes against you stance against killing animals and showing of such acts for fun.
Very astute of you to notice such a thing.

The black one?

that was fucking cray nig sheeeeeit

falcon's are cray cray

B-but they're edgy and tough! They can point a high calibre weapon at something! And pull the trigger! So coooool!

that was fucking nuts

I fucking hate normies tbh

What the hell, people aren't posting animals killed for fun, they're posting animals getting killed because they are stupid animals getting naturally selected or because they are invasive species.

What's wrong with precision in thinking? Why should life be about aimless pleasure, you fucking degenerate?
What?
When people attempt to rebel against the iron logic of nature, they come into conflict with the very same principles to which they owe their existence as human beings. Their actions against nature must lead to their own downfall.
I know you want to believe Holla Forums are soulless Aryan monstahs, but that is only against the soulless globalist types that must be fought with fire.
Except you don't know what makes autocracy so great. The nobility, or as the Indo-Euros referred to it as being "Aryan". Have some fucking honor, be a fair king, and your rule shall be undeniable. For man to be cruel to those things below him would be only giving leeway to those with contempt for him.

I really hope you're not white, because then I won't feel any loss towards your decadence.

wild hogs are invasive, the retards who dress up like Spec-Ops to shoot Suidae a fucking embarrassment to our civilization but there is nothing wrong with hunting pigs. pig hunting was a noble european pastime, honored in many legends in many different european cultures. the pig or the wild pig in particular is a highly intelligent adaptable animal that was venerated by celtic warrior societies for its fearlessness and its willingness to perish against impossible odds. a true hunter would enjoy the scenery before making the shot instead of vicariously pretending they are soldiers by shooting mil spec weapons at unarmed omnivores.

t. guy who likes to hunt pigs with a revolver

nothing is more fun than sitting in a tree eating a PB and J on your grandmas land and enjoying the autumn clouds and maybe or maybe not blowing a large hole in a pig that is eating the old pizza you put 50 yards away

fugg meant to remove tripcode

I'm fine with those results, though

hercules hunted boar unarmed

sheeeeeit

Hercules also tore the Strait of Gibraltar with his naked fists

rolling

7 is a trap

rollin'

Make America sexy again!

Oh I am laughing

COME ON GIVE
TRIPS

i've never said such a thing dumbfuck, all i've said is that there's nothing wrong with pleasure, only the greatest of idiot think the mean to achieve goals is the goal itself, such as the dumb general think only one battle will win the war.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discourse_on_the_Method
read Descartes discourse on the method, the first part is basically the way i analyze and argument, if it would seem obvious to a fool and the greatest minds alike then it is clearly true.

you're contradicting yourself, you're saying man has no nature and yet he shouldn't rebel against the logic of nature, if he has no nature by definition he's outside of the logic of nature.
Also what did i say earlier about the naturalistic fallacy?
Was it along the lines of "you can make up any argument just by saying nature over and over again"?
Here goes the blast, the rule of the strongest is in-itself a fallacy if you had read more you'd know the weakness of the strong, numbers and I'm not talking about math, the strong are few, the weak are many, so who is the strongest, the weak or the strong?
Well it all boils down to Nietzsche's philosophy which you would have read since it's the precursor of Nazi ideology in some ways and literally created the term of Ubermensch, in short the morality of the strong is exactly what you describe.
Also people having empathy for dead animals doesn't make the act unethical, and essentially you've just proven i was right for saying you're just triggered as fuck.
Fat chance I'm white as fuck and read ton of books so I'm far from what you'd describe as degenerate, so face the facts, you're either going to have to really refute or accept you're wrong at least subconsciously.

Rolling

I'll have a 1 or 2 thanks, and hold the dubs.

i'm sorry, user

The funny thing is that people in the comments are screaming THATS RAYCIS and THATS SEGSICCC
Also Found Pic related on Bens Retweets

Nice to see 8/pol/ trudging through the waist-deep dramafaggotry shit that consumed every other board.

And we all know his name is Michael, Benny Z has that bulge there for a reason.

Rolling

There's nothing wrong with restraint, either. Plant the tree, so that there is one in the future.
Except that doesn't mean he has to meddle with nature, either.
Except contempt for the doers is what I'm currently feeling. Cutting off the head of your enemies, and presenting them to the cameraman with a smile is the way of the turkroach.
This is the part where you prove to me, but then realise that on an anonymous imageboard, you can't prove anything.

Jesus Christ.
Did the falcon take that duck's head clean off?

just dislocated, it can be seen shortly after hanging to the side

rollan

Pathological altruism. You are crypto-Leftists. Develop mechanisms for suppressing your suicidal instincts or fuck off.

Rolling for old "iron cunt" Ann. Not even ashamed.

Why the fuck do you your handlers let you browse this website?

I know what you mean. Cats are so weak they can't even take out a cricket. They just have to batter it one soft swipe at a time. Then they leave it uneaten, because who wants to eat cricket?

that's where I gave you an opening or rather a trap, but you didn't choose to take it so I'll have to spell it out for you.
Restraint and pleasure are two states, pleasure as a choice is obviously giving a moral dilemma, choosing restraint for the sake of restraint is idiotic, only a fool would choose to pursue unuseful and boring activities, therefore restrain is not something to be claimed to be right.
Although like you'd likely point out, pleasure always isn't the right choice and can lead to conflict, utility or pleasure?
Some people factor pleasure into utility, but I don't, although it is obvious that pleasure can give birth to utility, a happy man is more useful that a sad man in most situations, therefore pleasure can be valued against utility because it gives birth to more utility.
I'd argue killing or causing the death of wild animals is such a circumstance since it doesn't cost more resources to do so than to let people stay entertained.
And since you're so found of Stoicism and the antique roman way of thinking, i think you would argue with the bread and wine to some degree.
have to =/= should.
We should meddle with nature, but obviously we don't have to do anything if we have no nature.
Also didn't i mention quite a few time every argument that talks about nature is bs?
I'm pretty sure bragging about the death of your enemies has some utility, like recruitment and more morale, something that we don't need currently since we're fighting an enemy in a large numerical inferiority.
But they've understood the goal of such acts although they're wrong on countless occasions, striking fear in the heart of their enemy but in a way that they should also understand disgust, a strange tactic that is not always at their advantage but surely could be.
Also don't try to dissuade me from doing something because the Turkroaches do it, I'm pretty sure they eat too and that doesn't stop me from eating, all use all tools that are useful and lead to morally superior result.
Since I read philosophy book an agree with some if not most of Holla Forums's ideology I'd say I'm pretty likely to be white statistically but you could just take my word for it or go deeply in denial just to satisfy your worldview.

roll

I haven't had to hide so many UIDs in a long while.
So many
It's ridiculous, of course since the Holla Forums mods all quit as a protest of Jim - I'd expect an influx of newfags and shitposters on top of the new shill wave.

Rolling

I only replied because I saw the 50+ other replies.

Most of us lurk

Wh-what if Barrack is the woman, and Michelle is the man, and they're both trannies, and the kids came out of Barrack's vagina…?

you are from reddit

rolling

I'd be ok with any of them
roll

killing like a human rather than killing like an animal: humanely. from where do you think "humane" is derived.
though, it is natural. i'm not sure about the implications of tossing a gator a quickly slain hog.

yes, it's not enjoyable to someone with empathy, but nature can be pretty cruel.

You sound like a Utilitarian. Interesting. I'd never really thought about that viewpoint since my last ethics class.

I didn't see the bread and wine anywhere in there.

are you human?
it's one thing to do what's necessary and practical.
it's another to take joy in pain.

This is why filter post+ exists.

I reject philosophical Universalism. Try to be mindful of the domain of thoughts and ideologies.

Nature cannot be cruel, to be cruel is to be choosing deliberately to make morally wrong acts.
If animals are able to choose they're immoral for killing needlessly and wasting resources for those who need it more for greater purposes, if they're not able to choose then nature cannot be cruel, it is merely dangerous or brutal but not cruel.

read again i was the one arguing for it at some degree, i believe that pleasure can be good for utility because it can bring more utility.
I believe it to be the basis of morality, I value life above freedom in some ways, i believe the goal of life is the highest form of happiness and must be reached by the most people at all cost even if man must be a temporary stage to achieve such goal.
If you want to discuss something or don't like something in my arguments please do point it out, I'm sure we can talk about it and we'd have an interesting discussion.

rollan 4 u

domestic cats literally never learned the proper methods for hunting. Watch a wild cat hunt sometime, I had a couple living in my barn growing up and they actually eat to sustain themselves. The only reason they took multiple swipes was because their jaws weren't strong enough to snap a full grown rats neck.

a domestic cat hunts because of instinct but they don't know why since they never had to hunt for food. They toy with their game because they don't know what they're supposed to do next.

ROLLING THIS BITCH

Quick reminder that Utlitiarianism is a deliberate rejection of morality, defunct on its own terms, and the seed of cancer such as Marxism and Libertarianism:

independent.org/publications/article.asp?id=1602

I notice in particular this conversation is taking the dried up form of baby's first hedonistic argument, so excerpted for your enjoyment:

Reminder that this in particular has not been reconciled, and that Utilitarian thought self-defeats in that any attempt to overcome this flaw results in non-Utilitarian thought, in that it has an external moral system projected onto it to inform it.

Here is a Yale lecture series that will tell you the same thing:

youtube.com/watch?v=U0iS4Ax3LXc&list=PL43C1992CAB6683C7&index=4

not sure what universals have to do with this.
cruel has many definitions. probably a bad choice of words.
painful and tragic would probably be better.

Only when you want him to be unenlightened.
Middle ground crap like that only proves you have no argument, though. There is firm reason for not fucking with nature, and I have recounted it to you through a dead man's words.
Only when you are in the wrong. If men are aware of their situation, which they can be, they will make their own judgements. An ideal world is one where the government's decisions are agreed with by the citizenry, because even they know that the action is just, and can argue for it. Countries today try to keep awareness on the low, because they want people to be ignorant of their doings.

Except you disagree with redpilling.

If Holla Forums were a country, it wouldn't have any problems with an enlightened populous, since it would always have the evidence for it's own government's own actions, and all would be fair.

What Holla Forums wouldn't have is bread and circus.

oops

5 and 7 and boys, you faggot.

Boars are fucking niggers dude, they fuck up crops and create billions of dollars in damage.

Retarded tripfags.

Utilitarianism is the foundation of most moral teachings.
It follow the assumption that and act cause a consequence and that if such consequence is good then the act is as well.
The difference is what you define as "Good" .
You're describe or rather he's describing is hedonism. Claiming i'm an hedonist is a sad attempt to try to undermine my actual arguments.
Well here we go, my best answer would be to tell you that man is something to be surpassed and that by such a definition general happiness is not a goal of my utility but a tool to achieve the goal of my notion of utility as I've said earlier, i do not promote the people's happiness because it is wanted but because it's necessary.
TL;DR
Utilitarianism =/= Hedonism.
Utility=/= pleasure/general hapiness
Utilitarianism = the course of action to take to ensure a the greatest form of happiness and power
Utility = result of action that promote Utilitarianism
therefore your whole text dodge the question by attacking what is barely even considered as Utilitarianism and going all in on it.
Like slaying a lizard while claiming you're a dragon-hunter.

roll

Utilitarianism is hedonism. Read Bentham. Modern spins on Utilitarianism are not Utilitarianism because they reject the core premise.

Further, it is not the foundation of most moral teachings, it is a very modern and deliberate rejection of the traditional concept of morality.

If you believe you aren't a hedonist, then you aren't a Utilitarian, and it doesn't pay to suggest that whatever thoughts you have are derived from Utilitarianism, because they likely don't.

Hedonism and impossible for the reasons outlined, and even traveling down the path towards this goal is degenerate, because from our understanding of conditioning, a man can find most anything pleasurable.

We can solve the maximization problem by having everyone enjoy eating shit then feeding them shit. It is not moral.

There is nothing original about what you are saying, and the entire line of argument was crippled more than a century ago, yet here you are.

4 pls

utilitarianism definitely has massive problems on its own, but it's pretty much standard practice.

in a nutshell, utilitarianism is about maximizing happiness.
let's say there's 2 peaches and 2 pears.
i like pears and my brother likes peaches.
technically, to be fair, we both get one of each. don't consider a market.
me having the pears and my brother having the peaches is the outcome utilitarianism would suggest.

Finding two 'chicks' who have both had one of the most common surgical procedures and a tattoo doesn't make them the same.

Are you Jewish, friend?

I'd like to pull an argument to moderation, but I've already done so.
Some people like hunting and everything around it, believing it is unenlightened to study ethology and to pursue the art of killing critter and beasts is to far from the truth from my perspective for me to understand it.
There is a firm reason for fucking with nature as well it's called improvement of science and most thing that makes humanity the most powerful entity on this planet.
It's not a matter of right or wrong, bragging about strength to give morale isn't something only losers and morally wrong people did.
Man you almost summoned Rousseau right now, what you said is true but what good is a government that people don't agree with while it's right and agree with when it's wrong?
Do not meddle yourself with the herd's well being, after all a herd's man is only there to lead them for their own good even if the sheep want to flee.

good god you're stubborn
the notion of utility did and the simple notion that the end justify the mean did as well.
it doesn't matter if a man can desire anything all that must be done is to quench all of them which can be done.
Also you mustn't have understood what i meant by "ensuring a the greatest form of happiness and power", by greatest form id didn't mean "for all" but of the highest possible quality.
The maximization is not my goal.
My goal is one maximization of power and hapiness(which will require freedom).
ergo being the womb of the Ubermensch.

I'm pretty sure it's a Terry's chocolate orange.

the outcome in reality is you and your brother planting the peaches.
because future utility > present utility.
also utility function do not always value pleasure above all and pain below all.

you can expand the theory all you like. that's my point. it doesn't stand on its own. it's a clusterfuck of theory trying to address its shortcomings as an ethical theory.

By addressing the central point refuted of the theory, which is the criticism of "the last man" as a goal and shifting it 180° to it's opposite I'm pretty sure I've changed something that clearly address it's shortcoming as an ethical theory.

What I saw that disgusted me so is very much not what anyone would call hunting.
Petty prog drivel always backs everything up with "muh science". How the hell does getting two animals to fight each other without so much as basis for an experiment count for anything, when they clearly aren't there to learn, you fucking troglodyte?

It is, user. Especially when you are right, and know it. You want to imagine a wrongful world, because you want it, and don't seek victory, like Adolf, who had his people at mass-awareness, and appeared in front of his people fearlessly because he knew they wouldn't hurt him.
I speak in ideals, because I seek victory, you weakling, who would refer to below him as sheep, because it "pleases" you. Sad!

You fucking utilitarians are all the damn same, with your "give it a chance" mentality, trying to say it isn't hedonism, so you can escape criticism.

I'm still waiting on mine!

except he didn't , he hid all infos regarding the war that didn't profit him regarding the support if his people.
if you truly seek victory you'd not speak in ideals but truths.
i'm not a shitty commie Hedonist, i'm not here for the people's pleasure and disinformation, i'm not here for peace or for the weak to overthrow the strong, social conflict and challenges must be faced and above all the will to power must be fed for our world to keep growing and for humanity to reach higher states of power, I don't want your comfort or you world to be equal or "fair".

Based Ben.

Reminder that a faggot fashion expert (like there are straight fashion experts) on Spicmundo made a comment about Ms. Obabo looking like an ape, and he got fired immediately because someone notified the couple. Goddamn it was funny to hear the little faggot insulting her like that.

A lovely claim, but a mistake you keep making, along with the fact you decidedly ignored everything else I was saying is how you make grand fucking claims like so without an ounce of evidence to them.
Again, there's been nothing but rants about how good your ideology is, without anything actually attacking my own, and Hitler's own ideals. Weak!
Then you don't want the world as it is, with equal footing, but bullshit strewn about it in the form of redtape making it how you see fit.

This is the reason why Utilitarianism got trumped by Communism. At least they lied like the likes they were about the people being "important" to the people. You may be saying up-front how cruel your bullshit is, but just like Ms. Rand, nobody's gonna want to willingly stab their own backs for your bullshit.

What Holla Forums seeks is equal ground, so that nature may take its place within society, and so that factually-backed supremacy may take hold, and success shall follow it.

I read on
about some certain trends in politics. Being a lefty, most probably endorsed by Hilary site, they weren't happy to admit that Republican politicians tend to be prettier and girlier, while Democrats were more homely or less feminine.

This thread… it delivers.

Penis envy is a terrible thing for women.

rollan

no wammys

Mirrors, how do they work?

Does zyklon benny frequent Holla Forums because Troll Inc shit in his career? Do his political comics just adhere to our faggotry so he has any support at all as opposed to none?

CAN ZYKLON BENNY STOP COMING HERE TO DUMP HIS SHIT IT'S EMBARRASSING

le mao zedong

made me chuckle
nice dubs

oh look what escaped from Holla Forums, someone call animal control.

What am I gonna get?

NOT THE TRAP AND NOT THE DUDE

fucked

it implies michelle is a man

God I hope 6 isn't a trap

please not 7

That's rough, user. Well maybe they won't have sex on their mind, right?

Michelle is a man

Because she's not anorexic, skinnyfat or obese?

Even if 'she' isn't a man, nobody can deny she's a very masculine person.

No, it's because "she" appears to be using the long end of a pendulum as a buttplug.

U wot m8?

That's the body of twink, m8.

No, because his proportions are male and he wears a cup.

Shid I'm rollan

fuck

wew

please not 7

I'm ok with this!

to be fair, it is funny seeing pigs getting eaten by gators.

Trump should give us her birth certificate so we know for sure that she's actually a real female.

It's time for a real female first lady.

rollin

please god let it be trips.

Bernie has no right to look so much like Doc Brown in that pic.

rollan

Poor guy, is nervous as fuck.

This is why you sholdn't let your kids sit too much inside and play shitty games 247. This is what happens when they become absurdly shy and socially handicapped.

GIMMIE DA TRIPS KEK

Whoever this is, I fucking love you!

As far as I'm concerned Michelle Obama has been a definite step up from a long line of old white woman, especially Bush Clinton and Bush who were all fucking horrific. Yes that's right a baboon was the better of them.

Come on for that 6.

Well to be fair, they are the ones that are colonizing white countries. Sounds like your morality high horse can't tread through the swamps of reality. Would you feel better if those were kikes or leftists getting machine-gunned from a helicopter?

What did Vlad (a very famous and successful invader remover) do? We should start from there.

Hitler was also a failure.

If the Nazis were as brutal as the hollyjew kikes like to pretend they were, our nations wouldn't be getting flooded with turd world niggers by kikes.

Also, as a general question to anons in this thread: how many of you "muh cruelty isn't aryan" anons were former or current leftists?

Hitler was the best leader the world has known for a long time, but you do know he was actually wrong about some things, right?

If your argument only consists of "BUT HITLER SAID IT!!1!" you either don't know what you are talking about or are just stupid as fuck and can't into intellectual debate.

i'm a retarded nigger

You don’t need the board name if it’s the same board. Triple alligator and the number is fine.

giv iron ann pls

fug

5 looks jewy as fuck, might be a dude
7 has XY chromosomes
9 is clearly a nigger of some sort

I would feel better if they were the usual SJWs caught up in a debate they have no chance of winning making the mistake of trying to get physical, with the usual results.
The game was settled a long time ago, user. Just know that you've basically disagreed with an ideology you think you follow.

That is not one of them.

I've backed it up with the words from the man himself, and yet I still cannot get a soul to listen. Shame.

Sloppy mistake for a cartoonist of Ben's caliber.

Triggered?
>>>Holla Forums

You had one job!

rollan

it's not bernie retard. it's just some wall street fatcat.

fuckit why not

if only she was younger

Rollan

Top Kek, Ben Garrison is still at it.

I wonder who got the get

Now I know Ben browse Holla Forums.

Love you, Ben, keep up the good work.

kek please bless me

Michelle Obama's most revealing dance ever youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY

Goys we need more QT3.14s like this

Kek pls bless women and make them great again

Rollin

Obongo almost spills the beans on his "wife"
youtube.com/watch?v=V1rZ3hOsiiA

It says they pick up as much of them meat as they can find.

Thanks for making yourselves obvious.

gore and animal related shit is always enough to trigger newfags. It makes them reveal just how new they are. As an added bonus, it weeds out the weak willed ones.

This really didn't need so many replies.

rolling

congratulations, you got a faggot.

rollin for trips

Saved by file name.

Fucking tripfags. Nobody should've replied to this.

That's gnarly.

also rolling

COME ON AUTISTIC, BIG TITTED CANADACUCK WAIFU WHO SHITS HERSELF
BY CONSENT OR BY FORCE, YOU WILL BE MINE
MY DIGITS COMMAND IT

Underrated kill

Shoot yourself today.

Liberal detected.

Most northerners, and city slickers in general, don't know this feel, lad. Just let them be.

I'd honestly be happy with anything other than 5 or 7. Watch me still get fucked over

kinda hoping for 0 tbh fam

Chubbyfat here. How do I achieve ottermode?

Run/bike/swim a few times a week and lift heavy things once or twice a week.

Roll

GO BIG OR GO HOME

C'MON

I thought the whole "Cecil the lion" debacle had already shown what kind of people we're dealing with here.

what the fuck kind of difference does it make how they're killed?

roll

ottermode is only good if you have small hips and large shoulders.
anything else you'll just look like a fag.

FUCKING EPICCCCCC MAN XXXXDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

as the apex predator of this planet, it is our prerogative to fuck with anything below us. that is the natural order.

this

are you retarded?

you can't "interfere" with nature, you're part of it. you fucking liberals have this idiotic notion that humans are outside of/above nature and that any interaction with nature is "meddling" and "interference" with a system we're supposedly not part of.

see, there it is. what makes you think humans are not animals?

rolan

THE TRIPDUB - NO! IT IS LEGEND!

roll

I generally love animals. both cats,dogs cattle and all. But holy crap do I hate rats. I just hate them, killem all. This reminded me how much rats disgust me. Filthy, sickridden, sneaky rodents, parasites. Those teeth disgust me, their look disgust me, and their filth disgust me. Just want to have a giant 10 meter tall fire and just throw rats into it. Ugh, imagining them biting me in my own home gave me shivers down the spine.

If I had time I'd shoop EU on the pig, Islam on the croc and a kike on the right border that throws the baits

Rats are a scourge.

Mice, on the other hand,

"The chief function of propaganda is to convince the masses, whose slowness of understanding needs to be given time so they may absorb information; and only constant repetition will finally succeed in imprinting an idea on their mind."
It's like you didn't read what he wrote himself, also claiming that they didn't censor newspapers and info concerning the war is straight up foolish of you.
Your ideal is to hide behind a physically defeated ideal, which failed to defend itself and although the means it took to achieve it's mostly morally good aims is pretty justifiable,i don't attack your ideology therefore because it is not wrong in acts but wrong in goals, seeking the superiority of a few strong is exactly what Hitler praised but didn't do mostly because there is socialism in Natsoc.
For "nature" to take place no equal footing should be given, do you think the young pup choose to be born from a plagued mother who is about to die?
Also if you give everyone footing the strong will never prevail as I've said earlier, the weak slaves who are more numerous will turn the masters into slaves as well, you'd know I'd answer that if you've had read my posts more carefully.
Success doesn't follow equal opportunity,
but corruption,degeneracy and the rule of the weak does.

Yes it is Bernie, you mental reject.

piggu piggu go homu

4Chan

I know you're a person and have empathy, but you're projecting onto that animal.
Animals don't have feelings, don't think thoughts like people do, and most certainly don't love you. They are more or less meat conputers, running "how to not die" programs.

Don't get me wrong, there are some vert smart animals out there, but until they have a language (such as koko the gorilla, amongst others), they don't have abstract thoughts and ideas, such as love.

2d qt azn gf pls

now that's just not true. Animals use body language to convey emotion and vocalizations. You don't need to speak to emote, in fact very few emotions are conveyed in traditional speech. That's why its very easy to misinterpret what someone has said online.

Dogs most definitely have emotions. They feel happiness, they feel anger, and they feel pain. Hell, a lot of people would argue that most mammals have emotions, its definitely not unique to humans.

bioscience.oxfordjournals.org/content/50/10/861.full

He may be a autistic Holla Forums tard, but he is our tard.

I disagree wholely. Dogs learn what high pitched whines to make, that makes the big vertical dog produce food. Dogs visually tense when agitated because they sense danger, not because they're "angry". Animals have cues, which is not even close to a true language. Hell, by your own metric, many plants have "feelings" because they display cues as well.

Stop anthromorphisizing animals. Animals are not furry people. Also "pain" is not an emotion.

Dogs interact with each other, watch a nature documentary some time. Hell, take your dog to the park some time.

Or you know, read the fucking paper I provided.

Well you're wrong. Animals do have emotions and to a certain degree, consciousness

fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Why isn't this side-by-side more widely circulated on the internet? I saw loads of pics and memes making fun of Obama, from ineffective cuckservative "memes" to the genuinely side-splitters.

But this one? It was made for the internet. Why is it the first time I see it, after 8 years of nigger presidency?

that's how i want to go, suddenly decapitation and videotaped for all of the internet to see!

But what happened? Looks like an arrow hit it, but I cant really make it out.

Even babies aren't aware that there is a consciousness other than their own until a certain point in development, lifeforms believing there is not other entity thinking is not really worthy of empathy unless it can become worthy of empathy.

I just proved that animals have emotions and consciousness, nothing more, nothing less. You tacked on all these implications so you could construct a strawman to attack.

I have read that. I also grew up watching the discovery channel every day afterschool in the nineties, when it was a channel dedicated to showing nature documentaries.
Don't act rude because I disagree with an opinion you hold. I was cordial to you. Appealing to authority holds no value here.

herd animals have to have empathy in order to function. If they were incapable of telling how each other are doing they wouldn't be able to function as a group. Animals can hunt in packs because they're capable of discerning what the other is thinking. If wolves had no empathy they'd never be able to take down a deer. If deer had no empathy they wouldn't be able to escape from danger. Watch the video where the pig gets attacked by that alligator, notice how the hogs are trying to get into the water to help him? If they had no emotions, why would they even care?

stay away from children.

Not sure if kek.

does zyklon ben want to keep nigresses from voting trump?

There you go, lying again.

Every single lifeform on earth, including every single human, is a meat computer running a how to not die program.

But the nature of the program, at least in the case of humans, has lead it to develop emotions.

This is an extract from a book called Blindsight, by Peter Watts, you should read it.

"Evolution has no foresight. Complex machinery develops its own agendas. Brains—cheat. Feedback loops evolve to promote stable heartbeats and then stumble upon the temptation of rhythm and music. The rush evoked by fractal imagery, the algorithms used for habitat selection, metastasize into art. Thrills that once had to be earned in increments of fitness can now be had from pointless introspection. Aesthetics rise unbidden from a trillion dopamine receptors, and the system moves beyond modeling the organism. It begins to model the very process of modeling. It consumes ever-more computational resources, bogs itself down with endless recursion and irrelevant simulations. Like the parasitic DNA that accretes in every natural genome, it persists and proliferates and produces nothing but itself. Metaprocesses bloom like cancer, and awaken, and call themselves I."

Emotion as we know it is just an aspect of the 'how not to die' program that is present in humans. In many ways, emotions are in a deeper part of our brain than conscious thought, and have likely existed many many generations before we developed conscious thought.

Just because an animal can't express understand its emotions doesn't mean that it doesn't feel them.

shit i was on the edge of my seat afraid some sick norman bates looking fuck would come in picture with an ar-15

Outstanding post, I agree with all of it with the exception that emotion is part of the survival process. Allow me to expand.

As recalls, the pigs rushed to the water to help their fallen herd member. Yet they all stop at the waterline. Why? Because they are operating on the herd survival "program", which commands that the animal must fight to keep as much pig dna proliferating as possible, until their own life is in danger, in which case the animal must change course. Pack hunting and reading other heard members is no different than two terminals sharing data. It is not borne of love, for one another, it is merely predisposed programming.

Emotions, are what allows a creature to override survival instinct. A soldier who refuses evacuation to fight with a comrade who is wounded and cannot be moved; a widow who stays chaste after a spouse passes on; a junkie chasing the last rush that will kill him. All of these are emotion driven actions that act counterintuitive to gene proliferation, yet we see them time after time.

Most animals (save rare outliers which I fully acknowledge, such as Koko) cannot take these actions, as the "how to not die" program forbids it. This is what I mean when I call them meat computers. Many people are taking this as an affront to animals, but it is not. Animals are very complex and neat to watch. But until they gain abstract thought, which I submit comes solely from having a language that permits it, they simply cannot act against their coding.

I'll try to get my hands on a copy of that book to put in my large list of things to read, thank you for the tip.

Forgive my late, scattered replies, I'm at work right now.

Me too, lol.

At this point you seem confused
I must reiterate that everything followed by (>implying) is what i believe to be false
also
they do but it doesn't warrant them empathy, all that it warrant's them is emotion.
To be worthy of empathy you must be yourself able to produce it and without a need to, a dog who has empathy for his master because he feed him doesn't have empathy for his master but a will to be fed, sacrifice is rare in the animal world and sometime even then for selfish biological reasons.
Babies are not able of empathy because they can differentiate the notion of another consciousness, they are not able to separate what they know and what others know.
Babies are therefore not worthy of empathy if they were unable to improve into a status were they became able of empathy.
If a baby was to keep it's mind forever it would just be an animal with human physiology.

I feel as if the notion abstract thought is in itself to abstract and hard to test.
Since every abstract thought are reality based thoughts derivate.
Also i believe that emotions are closer to what enforce survival instinct rather than overriding it and even if sacrifice the survival still exist but is not on the scale of an individual.
What truly override survival instinct and what you described is empathy and as you pointed out it goes beyond the living with no real logic behind it (loving the dead).
Therefore emotion are something that we share with animals, but we don't share empathy.
Emotion in animals is a selfish thing to push a survival instinct for himself or his siblings.

because they can't differentiate the notion*

sheeeeeeeeeit why not

Fair enough. I wouldn't mind going full Misanthropic Divison, meat eating big guy.

Division*

"ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW, TED!?"

How do you think the "don't die" program works? By rewarding good behaviour, such as eating, with pleasure, and punishing bad behaviour, such as falling or going hungry too long, with pain. Pain and pleasure are felt by all mammals, at least.

So are we. Nothing more. Souls are just a meme. We're taller, stronger, smarter meat computers than rats. We're the smartest of all and that's what gives us the edge, so we rule the planet. But there is no qualitative difference between a human and a rat, the differences are quantitative and there are a lot of them.

See

She has ZERO tits, how is this fucking possible.

Holy fucking shit, have you SEEN the level of anger this is producing? This shit is hysterical

I mean, tell me when have you seen such a huge chimpout before?

What a fucking pro! Imagine his disappointment when he found out that they had used a low framerate camera.

sorry that video proves nothing

Garrison uses the michelle is a man conspiracy theory, draws a package on her.

But he gets upset about certain nicknames people gave him? Garrison is kind of a pussy.

He can dish it but he can't take it. Weak as fuck.

He let an Australian Jew threaten a lawsuit to anyone who calls Garrison nicknames.

roooolll

Using homosexual terms like "otter-mode" and "bear-mode" to describe your body.

Fucking hang yourself

This. It seems like doesn't understand objective aesthetics without turning homosexual.

She's laying flat and wearing a sports bra, m8.

What about elephants? They are known to mourn for their dead and even go out of the way to rescue other animals.

roll

roll

So you would be fine with the violence, but only if it was reactionary? Why? Why not be in favor of proactive violence against the left? After all, they support policies that lead to the destruction of nations. They are functionally no better than cancer cells.

Hitler wasn't right about everything. Just because he says or thinks something doesn't make it so. Stop worshiping the man.

Dude's twitter profile makes him out to be a giant fucking simp.

Also why do black people even give a shit? They all act as if they have a hivemind. You can say tons of bad shit about another white person and I couldn't give less of a shit. You insult one black person and suddenly all blacks chimpout.

Read that again m8, it took me a while too from the way he worded it.

roll

1 off trips. Fuck.

You got Princess Ivanka, how can you be dimayed?

Outliers always exist.

that's a pure penis, man…

Peregrine falcons are by far the most metal animal.

gene therapy

Inb4 meme singularity.

rollan

abusing an animal for shits and giggles != helping a bro crocodile get it's lunch

Besides, wild hogs are nigger tier animals anyway.

This cartoon is now front page story on Daily Mail

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3590830/Fury-racist-cartoon-comparing-butch-masculine-Michelle-Obama-pageant-ready-Melania-Trump.html

I have no compassion for the pork I eat with my breakfast, why should I have compassion for the pork the gator eats?

What a bunch of shitlords applying the race social construct on a nonbinary cartoon such as that.

A predator doesn't toy with its meal, they eat to survive.
Cats definitely play with their meals. Play with it until it's dead, and then play some more, then eat it.
For fun and to practice catching things presumably.
It's cruel as fuck, but that's nature. And it is a waste of emotional energy to feel compassion for a creature as lowly as the mouse. A pest no less, which causes damage and eats our food.

Bullshit. I've had cats who play with their catch for 20-30 minutes, and other cats who would kill it and start eating within the first minute.

killing animals is part of the natural arena. but the goal is there energy stores, you eat them and gain it and the action of attaining it makes you stronger, and through genetic memory your descendants. there is a level of honer in the natural world, its importance increases with the power of the predator to stop them from needless, aim less killing. that's why those without personal natural power are quickly corrupted by its artificial counterpart, such as the gun, knife, a position of influence, a title. that's why i find this disturbing as trickery was use by an outside entity to lure that animal to the mouth of a predator that did not earn the energy with the pray having avoided the water other wise. so what lessen is stored in the genetic memory of the survivors? is it valuable?

evaluation is a complex mater, corrupted by the interference of the evolved.

*tips animal pelt fedora*

Man was born without claws and razor sharp teeth and precise senses of smell, so guess what? We fucking made them. We designed tools with our minds and brought them into reality through material.

Fuck off if you are going to be the world's biggest fedora and complain about that. You would be the retard to starve with an attitude like that.

people with personal power (intelligence and creativity the most potent) are not corrupted by tools for killing, it is something they created or can create, it is something they understand it is an extension of there will to "do"

be that build, farm, hunt or defend

give a gun to an African villager and see what they do with it. this thing of great power not forged of there mind or intent.

I wonder if the DM writer actually thinks it's hilarious and true, but since he could never say so, in order to show the cartoon to everybody he has to write a bogus article about how "racist" it is - and now he can't be accused for giving it publicity.

kek

Are all Brits this retarded?

I guess that's what happens when you have ancestors that are goats.

Who is 6?

Do they have Spongebob in your country?

Very early Spongebob truly was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQwR0A3-xWA

Anons, don't get so bent out over a stock photo:

If you really were autistic, you would be asking why she wasn't using a hot rework station. Motherboards are expensive to be left to soldering irons.

RRRRRREEEEEEEEE

roll tide

Roll out

Aw shit, I broke it.

that gator was going to get one of them eventually even if the humans tried to stop it instead of help it
plus it's really not their fault the gator got the leg at first instead of the neck

No waifu for you :^)

Not actually that uncommon in this
Brave New World
bossip.com/1014192/whos-your-daddy-married-transgender-couple-prepare-to-explain-to-their-two-kids-that-mom-was-born-male-dad-female/ archive.is/5cZj6
independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/transgender-couple-who-plan-to-marry-and-have-children-tell-others-dont-give-up-a6776531.html archive.is/tccz3
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/boyhood-pals-marry-each-after-5467546 archive.is/Vdz49
glamour.com/story/lesbian-transgender-married-couple-jacob-anderson-minshall-of-queerly-beloved archive.is/rpf5a

also daily reminder some celebrities died to bring you confirmation!

Should have quads for Rach!
and quints gets Capitalist Applewoof

shamefur dispray

totes shipping!

no wammy, just a wammadoodle

whups, I accidentally cut the last one back into clipboard.
Here's the one that started it all!
tulsaworld.com/news/local/much-has-changed-in-year-for-bixby-transgender-teen/article_64bd6c6d-ddcc-54b9-8cce-cff380e84834.html archive.is/OA0sA
firsttoknow.com/arin-andrews-and-katie-hill-the-couple-who-transitioned-together/ archive.is/0m0Ez
Those who degenerate together, stay together!!
Also found this while refinding the arc.
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/transgender-man-pregnant-female-transgender-7050883 archive.is/8g5R8
search "katie hill" or "arin" + transgender, this was sooopar huge in normieland.

huehuehuehuehuehue!
you're just in time for

CATURDAY
also as a bonus, squervel. I am sorry comrades, but I could not locate moose!
liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704
was too big to post
EMBRACE THE CLASSICS dearkogenta.com/e/

It would certainly make a grand offering to Based Grandpa Vlad.

Isn't the one without pants Katrina or was I the victim of a dank may of may.

1, 2 or 8 pls

dubs or trips welcome but unlikely

Whats happening in the Squirel one?

How have I not seen this video before? That would make sense that they killed her. I'm scared for Benny now…

Roll

Top notch quads mate.

I shouldn't have rolled.

Is Obama a vegan ?

Im sure he eats meat regularly

Probably a broken spine; that's how those things are supposed to work.

Jesus fuck. These guys must be pretty damn good shots learning to shoot in a helicopter at moving targets like that so often. Can't think of any better way to train with so many targets.

lol I am from the midwest you fucking imbred narcissist fuck your regionalist memeing you fucking trash

Kay is for quads.

As long as it's not 3

This is not for the faint hearted.

rolling. don't even mind

Reminder that Ben Garrison is anti-facist.

LMFAO the shitstorm on Garrison's kikebook page has been lolworthy

salty niggers everywhere.
It's not white people's fault that nigresses' aren't as evolved as whites and so fucking ugly that an accurate depiction of them makes them look bad.

Pic Related - It's Mrs Obongo eating a salad

grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2012/04/07/ron/

roll

I knew there was something wrong about the picture.

Actual tech-savvy women don't look like that. For one they tend to not wear a lot of makeup and definitely don't wear jewelry on their hands

im scared now

Rolling

KEK BE PRAISED

YOU HAVE BEEN WITNESSED

rollin

4 get

Sure are a lot of neutered faggots ITT.

Killing things is glorious. Raiding is glorious. Imposing your natural dominion and strength as the victor, Imperator, the supreme one, is what is glorious.

fucking britcucks

Fuck off back to 4chon you autismal kike filth.

When something is a biological machine, it is a biological machine and nothing else, and it will be just a biological machine. And language or whatever is the same. There is no gainig abstract thought because there is nobody to gain it, since there are always electrical impulses and groups of particles.

You might want to take another look at the stupidities you say, otherwise someone who doesn't conveniently ignore things will show you the consequences of your cheap ideology.

good luck

Oh the hilarious irony.

This is retarded nonsense. You literally spaghetti'd words all over your post; none of it was coherent.

BUMP

rolling for justice

lets hope he makes a drawing for #HilaryForPrison2016

We just hit 6 gorillion yesterday.

Holla Forums needs to slow down. Too high energy.

Lucky mufucka.

What even is quads?

Is it all?

Outstanding. Low energy individuals need not apply.

Come on Ivanka come on

That's not an eagle with a fish, it's an osprey.

Liek in that VTOL plane thingy the marines keep crashing in?

rollzzz

A real Triggering.

Too high energy?! user.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO HIGH ENERGY!!

rollin rollin

Ben "Pull the Trigger on every Nigger" Garrison

where da white wimmin at

that can't be. or can it?