You own a catgirl, but she's unfriendly, unhelpful, rebellious, and demeaning. She cannot be trained...

You own a catgirl, but she's unfriendly, unhelpful, rebellious, and demeaning. She cannot be trained, she destroys your things out of spite, and tries to sabotage you where she can in spite of being totally dependent on you to live. You can't get rid of her, and can't find anyone else to take her. The kennel doesn't want her.

Would you put her down?

No, you just need a spray bottle.

No, I'd amputate her limbs and rape her whenever I want

You just described an actual cat

Definitely not.Would still love the shit out of her. That'd be kind of my dream, except that she can't be trained

I would
I've always had a really good touch with animals

No, I'd keep her. She couldn't do much damage from inside a cage or cell, and I'd use physical restraints during sex.

*I would keep her

Damn it

She just need more love and care
I can deal with that

yes, i'm allergic to cats on top of all the things you listed

But the struggle makes it worthwhile. Especially if there's blood.

everyone isn't weird like you

>>>/sfg/ is leaking

moar catgurls

post original picture

No, I would would just scratch on that spot that makes her go stiff, like a real cat.

This
It's really easy to pet a cat

I would give her three options:

1. Get a job and pay rent
2. Stop acting like an ungrateful bitch
3. Leave and figure out her own finances.

No, I would lock her in a cage and flip a coin to decide whether she gets any attention, food or water until she becomes my personal slave. Once she does, I will lessen her restriction until she can be considered 100% loyal.

It's called intermittent reinforcement.

go back to jewbook

No. Catgirls are not for abuse.

But Holla Forums will be alone.

That's what you get for treating her like a person my friend.

1. She is your slave, your pet.
2. She is a beastman. Not human

Almost everything about her may appear and act like humans but she has cat ear like horns and a cat tail. Absolutely disgusting. These people are nothing but a savage animals. She must be broken down. I will train her.

She isn't naked.