YEARLY REMINDER THAT HITLER PREDICTED THE RISE OF TRUMP

YEARLY REMINDER THAT HITLER PREDICTED THE RISE OF TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
cnn.com/2016/05/06/politics/donald-trump-jared-kushner-transition/
csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/Politics-Voices/2016/0502/Trump-speech-puts-America-first-and-nation-state-into-the-limelight
youtu.be/FFR6jnDtI38
google.ca/?ion=1&espv=2#q=hitlers political testament
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump won't be the one to remove motzah

that will be done by the nationalist movement that rises in his wake

In other words, Trump is the precursor to the rise of American nationalism with a greater leader coming after him.

SHOULD HAVE CUT A DEAL WITH US INSTEAD OF JAPAN, HITLER
WE WOULD HAVE BEEN A MORE VALUABLE ALLY

He was probably predicting George Lincoln Rockwell. Had he not been assassinated he would have made America great again.

Trump is 60 years too late, he's trying bless his heart, but if Rockwell would have won none of this bullshit would have been necessary.

Still though, if we manage to become uncucked , we can uncuck the world.

Once trump is elected we will have to become his fiercest opponents and push the overton window rightwards ourselves. The more Gex's and such we get the better. We have to keep moving society to OUR tune or we will lose everything. Push things rightwards. We might get to give them helicopter rides they so clearly crave yet.

That´s great.

But I highly doubt it because Trump is picking kikes like Soros (remember, the one Holla Forums was so advocate about blaming for funding the Trump riots?)as his campaign financiers, and also saying shit like Anti-Semitism shouldn´t have a place in the USA.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

Shoulda stuck with the chinks instead of aligning with the japs instead. But hindsight is 20/20.

Our only hope at the time was the "business plot", if Smedley Butler hadn't been such a cuck, the world would be a much better place. Roosevelt was way to jewed to accept anything Hitler put forward.

The US had already determined that they'd be going to war with Germany in the 30s

I doubt that would have gotten anywhere, the fascist movement was murdered in the US by 36 due to FDR's political maneuvers and killings

Its not just about predicting one leader to rise up. Its mostly about the society itself waking up to the truth and either by strong arm leader or outright revolt they will push back.

If its the case that through out history Jews have been expelled from EVERY country they take occupancy in, then it stands to reason that its America's turn to take up that mantle in due time. Its possible this time, when its the actual superpowers that are hostile to (((them))) that they will have no place other than Israel to go to.

He was taken from us far too early. He could have stopped the 65' coup of the government.

If Butler had taken the job, we could have. America at the time couldn't stop all the WW1 vets, who vastly outnumbered the active duty. He would have controlled the government within a few months. Who among the active duty even, would stand up to such a living legend? Butler'so mistake doomed us all.

How would he make US ally with all the anglo influenced by jew community cocksucking each other? US would never put Britain aside for Germany.

The big error of Hitler is he didn't work more closely with Japan. Nippon was way much more valuable than nigger Luigi.

100% true.
Jews aren't Semites
Gas the Hamites and Japhetites. Race war now.

Trump is a precursor to the real Cesar the next Hitler. He's not the savior but he shows we are ready for one.

FDR never would have gone for that. His sympathies were with Stalin and the Communists.

Hitler never wanted war with Britain or the United States, and had no choice but to declare war on the U.S due to the agreement with Japan, and because the U.S attacked a German submarine that had just sunk a Dutch convoy.

Pick one

Ivanka is married to a Jew.

Trump is all hype, he will be huge disappointment like other presidents.

The US was forcefully dragged into the war. Even the projew politicians didn't want the war.

Nothing about what you think happened, happened the way you're told.

k

Fuck off shill

Then why is the US still occupying germany ?

God Ivanka is sexy.

Too bad she's letting that hooknose pork her

United States essentially inherited all of Europe sans the slav states into its sphere of influence from Great Britain.

Trump asks (Jewish) son-in-law to help prepare for White House transition

cnn.com/2016/05/06/politics/donald-trump-jared-kushner-transition/

because it is still run by the international jewish elite

Are you historically illiterate?

He tried. But your fucking cripple crypto-jew chose to work with Chinese communists and the warmongering Britain instead.

When the German troops conquered Warsaw, they found diplomatic cable between Poland and the US, where the latter was urging Poles to take increasingly hostile attitude towards Germany. Those were dated 1936-38.

FDR was aiming for war with Germany, and Hitler knew it.

The US prodded for war.

Didn't Ernst Zundel say the same thing?

I'm not gonna wait for Hitler, Mordecai

The man who started the Waffen SS was a jew.

I'm not sure what your point is as it doesn't prove my post wrong.

Hahahaha the Baos were peasants back then. If Germany brokered an alliance with them, it would be signing sure defeat.

wot m8

Lugenposte

No GB never had so much sway mainland europe. After ww2 europe was split between the US and USSR and both have done an absolute shit job and been unable to fill the shoes the European empires left.

GB didn't posses Western Europe to hand over to America.

this tbh

The US of today isn't the one Hitler envisioned and you know it.

No. It literally is exactly the US he imagined.

It's the Weimar Republic part deux.

I think it's called the Weimar Republic, or do I have that wrong?

Oh.

The man who STARTED the SS? Are you drunk? they were co-started by Hitler and Himmler, and the first commander, of what later would be the Leibstandarte, was Sepp Dietrich.

Are you talking about Maurice?
He was close to expulsion when he was outed as a mischling, and only Hitler's personal intervention saved him from expulsion.

He one one of the very, very, very, very, very select few.

But he did not by any means "start the SS".

o i am laffin

You're correct, it is the Weimar Republic

Like I said, hindsight. Hitler had no way of knowing Japan and America would go to war.

Nah, that's us again.
The fucking BRD

The whole western world is a weimar republic now that the jews had their way for so long.

This +++++++++

The kind of

pissing contests are the worst. Every western – read white – country exhibits different stages and symptoms of the same malady.

Ivanka looks pretty hooknosed herself.

Trump is a degenerate, Jew loving, capitalist cosmopolitan just who doesn't like seeing his country becoming an economic failure.

He is nothing like Hitler and his movement is not nationalistic in the slightest.

You're overpaid.

Trump is in deep with the kikes, but it's a good first step.

WW2 was a war that would have saw Germany as the leading power in all of Europe had they won. Great Britain had massive influence and control of mainland Europe through France.

Instead, Great Britain nearly lost its entire empire after the war, and the United States landed on top, picking up just about everything that GB lost.

George Lincoln Rockwell famously said "I'm the Lenin to Hitler's Marx. I'm the Saint Paul to Hitler's Christ"

If that's the case, Trump is the Kant to future American Hitler's Marx. Trump is the John the Baptist to future American Hitler's Christ.

The US of today is the jew on steroids parasite to the whole world. Literally using NSA to steal the tech of all other nations. Stealing copyright with their backchannel in Google.

And even with that they are declining.

holy fuck. the average intelligence on this board plummets further into the abyss daily

If not control, then enough influence to make sure a strong unified Germany would never see the light of day. They did this by pitting former German states like Prussia and Bavaria against each other through propaganda during WW1.

((((((Great Britain)))))))

Hmm. Fair point.
I think the 1st industrial revolution was won by GB, no doubt. And the 2nd industrial revolution was won by Germany.
I have no doubt this was a contributing factor to ww1, and in turn ww2. However, much of the power of GB came from it's colonies. United States never ended up taking up the lost colonies. It just has taken "power".
But I find this has largely been a shift in money and assets. (((((People))))) starting taking their money away from GB and put it in the States.

real tired of the historical illiteracy of Americans
America didn't 'inherit' anything, America became the banker handing out loans to Western Europe, any allegiance towards America in Europe was financially related, that and add a 60 year propaganda campaign trying to paint America as the good goys saving the world from communism when the USA and the USSR were just two sides of the same shekel

reminder that Britain and Germany were very close diplomatically under Bismarck, it was only when the Kaiser got relevance after Bismarcks death and started ramping up the militarism

is that what its called when you fund republican terrorists across the globe to put pressure on the weakened colonial governments after WW1 and WW2
USSR and the USA did the same shit, the soviets were just more open about it
also I dont think you can win an industrial revolution

The US was openly aiming/prepping for military confrontation with Japan before Hitler got to power, especially in terms of forcing the British to abandon their treaty with Nippon and later on supporting China

Same deal with Russia, close ties with Germany until Willy started fucking around

csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/Politics-Voices/2016/0502/Trump-speech-puts-America-first-and-nation-state-into-the-limelight

==The nation-state is the true foundation for happiness and harmony== -DONALD TRUMP 2016

The Eternal Yellow Peril.

Afraid based Tojo would do a Raping of Sydney.

This. Only about 1/10 posts in this thread are at an adult mental level. Shills get paid 25c per post, and half of all posters are underage

Yeah Americas world plans for Asia were in direct opposition to what Britain and Japan had planned
Britain had spent decades modernizing, arming and organizing Japan as a new military power in Asia that was pro-Britain
the Americans ever jealous of the wealth Britain was bleeding out of China had been secretly funding and arming/supplying Chinese republicans who had very strong anti-Japanese and anti-British sentiments
shortly after the treaty of Versailles the americans gave Britain an ultimatum, ally with America and break off the alliance with Japan or stay allied with Japan and stop being involved with America
Britain chose wrong probably influenced by (((them))) or pro-american traitors like Churchill
the rest is history, Japans economy hits the toilet after suffering the effects of the Great Depression and gets increasingly militaristic, America keeps funding and supporting republican dissidents and the new republic in China, Britain has an increasingly shaky grip on the China situation, eventually Japan arranges the Mukden incident and invades China and America cuts off 98% of all of Japans oil as some half-assed ridiculous attempt to make Japan stop invading China as America was allied with the republican government in China, Japan responds by attacking Pearl Harbour along with Americas new ally but Japans old ally Britain in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore

Get your hands on a copy of "Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War", goes into depth how Churchill and Co really fucked up Britain's East Asia policy, especially after a ton of wealthy (((Americans))) married into the British ruling classes during the 1920s crash

The Commies won America's sympathies, not the Fascists. It was bound to happen. Damn FDR to Hell!

Not really. FDR let it happen, because all communists have to cover up their failed economies with war.

He isn't even hooknosed, he's actually pretty European. Too bad about his Jewish heritage.

Nice euphemism for Red Terror.

Churchill was practically a thrice cursed american himself, his 'father' was probably a cucked noble and his mother an american whore
there were rumours he was the bastard son of Edward VII which could explain how he managed to succeed in politics for so long
If theres a nation Britain should never have got involved in during the 20th century its America, the fall of empires across the globe and a new era of degeneracy caused by Communists, Zionists and money grubbing Americans and their republican sentiments

choose one and ONLY one

the German states were never being pitted against each other in ww1 you cow

Then why did we fight with them in WW2? Oh yeah, because we had a communist as president.

Choose both.

That doesnt make them European.

They are still jews.

I kind of hope he is. Too much energy has been gathered up, if he flops it simply won't be contained. It would speed up balkanization and civil war. I can't wait to get rid of leftist faggots and traitors.

not gonna happen, san franciscos a whole city of leftist faggots and your nation was founded on traitors sooooo yeah

Jews in England and Jews in America worked together to make this alliance. Anyone with any hint of knowledge of American and British history should know we really shouldn't be such besties. That's all Jews doing.

Hey retard, Jews are Semites specifically because that is their ethnicity. Ethnicity is mainly derived from language. Hebrew and Arabic are both Semitic. Therefore it is technically correct to label both shitskin and kikel as Semites.

Anti-Semitism absolutely should have a place in the USA since the USA was originally heavily colonized by anti-Semite Lutheran Protestants. Our roots are literally anti-Semitic roots.

Son you don't know shit about Japan.

Yeah Rothschilds tried hard to get their main objective with the Balfour Declaration but His Majesties government wasn't going to be totally fooled by the jew
thats why when the Peel Commission came with its announcement typical British solution to fighting groups, draw a line in the sand and seperate them like unruly children, see Pakistan/India that wasn't entirely what the jews asked for they turned to the zionists in the USA to fix it for them

know more than you probably and certainly more than that normie shit video

No you don't, faggot.

are you really implying the business plot wasnt attempting to subvert the nation making it easier for kikes to gain control by getting rid of constitutional safeguards? you have got to be kidding. they wanted wall street to run the country though the created position of "secretary of general affairs". jew controlled fascism is not the same as organic white fascism.

Pffft found the kikel.

Smedley Butler became a fucking pacifist, anti-war activist after realizing what you filthy kikes were doing. Smedley Butler ate people like Patton and MacArthur for breakfast for 30 years in the USMC. Given the authority and resources the Bonus Army would have fucking slaughtered the Patton/MacArthur ZOGbots.

Get fucked, Jew.

I don't deny that.

Sorry friends, but the degenerates have won. They own our children's minds with their endless agitprop from the Electric Jew

youtu.be/FFR6jnDtI38

It won't be Trump himself. Trump is a jew shill through and through; he has no interest in gassing the kikes. But his rhetoric will influence the nation. He'll inspire some brilliant young man with the spark of love for his nation and people. And that brilliant young man will inspire others around him; and they'll grow into a movement.

But this is true.
**Because kikes shouldn't have a place in
the USA and once we remove them there'll be no need for anti-semitism.**

That wasn't it. Willy Jr just hated Britain. Wilhelm II loved his grandfather Wilhelm I, but his father Friedrich III had a somewhat more shaky relationship due to his British education and wife. Essentially, Freddy and his British princess wife would have neutered the royal house in the name of "muh democracy" had they come into power, and Wilhelm II didn't appreciate their sentiment. Bismark played a further role in alienating the young kronprinz from his parents through castle politics social bullshit, because he stood to gain a lot from a successor to Wilhelm I who would keep things as he had. Wilhelm resented Britain because he admired his grandfather and he knew that British philosophy would have relieved his grandfather from much of his power. Oh, but there was more to the story then just some simple ideological differences. When Wilhelm was a child, it was an English doctor who performed the botched operation that resulted in his famous withered hand. And during Friedrich III's three-month reign, it was an English doctor that failed to cure his throat cancer. There's a quote from Wilhelm II that goes to the effect of,"an English doctor killed my father, and an English doctor crippled my arm – which is the fault of my mother". Essentially you've got a guy who's got a lot of childhood psychological shit going on, and he just fucking hates Britain. So naturally, he alienated the brits pretty good and had the nerve to act outraged when they paired off with France instead.

Source of that quote?

Nah faggot like I already said above. Learn some history on the USA. From the moment the Pilgrims set foot on North American soil there was anti-Semitism here.

But how can anti-Semitism be real after kikes stop being real?

throat cancer, in which century?
yeah thats reasonable to ask

Because by that point the Bible will still have a historical account of the mythical Jew rat. :)

I wonder what % Jew he is. He doesn't look like a superkike. If they're no more than 50% they were considered in Nazi Germany to be mischlings and were treated just like normal citizens. This is because through interbreeding with whites a mischling's descendants will be less and less Jewish until all the Jew is gone.

Dubs confirm homeopathic Jews are real.

thats absolute horseshit OP. Stop trying to tilt Holla Forums intro being mindless skinhead stormshits.

Trump is a kike puppet. Your quote is unreferenced, Hitlers books were ghost written, and Hitler himself likely didn't know how strong the kike grip on the USA was by the 1940s.

Try harder

Pic related is you.

Patton would have probably joined him. He realized we fought the wrong enemy in WW2 and was killed for it.

MADMAN

That's actually brilliant now that you say it.

Female jews usually seem willing to breed with whites and vice versa. Eventually the only holdouts would be hardcore inbreds in Israel.

Is this the racemixing Holla Forums should be supporting? The most ironic racemixing for Holla Forums possible?

Jews procreate through their mother.

You fuck female jews and you give birth to more jews, that's what they want.

you cant outbreed a jew, theyre a genetic disease that spreads it doesnt get diluted

I see. So giving white females to male jews makes more whites.

It's a tough pill to swallow letting the kike have his way with our daughters, but if it gets rid of the jew in the long haul it's worth it

citation on that first pic please.

thats not how gene flow works user

Just ignore them and let them breed themselves to death.

We're talking about a time when Americans still had some power in the stock exchange and wallstreet, a time when people like Henry Ford still had power and influence. Sure , it could have been kikes who tried to execute the plot, but why? They basically controlled the entire government at that point. FDR was their puppet, and they already controlled the economy. They would have no reason to stage a fake fascist (national socialist) coup. The few Americans left, who saw the writing on the wall , though, very much did.

Why would communist overthrow their own patsy? The reason the coup wasn't mentioned until years later, and the names held secret, was because they didn't want the average american to know how many influential people stood against the so called president, who would lead an unholy crusade against Hitler only a few years later. I guarantee the people behind the plot were punished behind the scenes. We have no way of knowing who exactly was behind the plot, because to this day the government pretends that it was never an actual plan. Think about it; if the conspirators were communists, don't you think they would have been rewarded after the war? That their "plot" would have been highlighted in history as an example of "Americans that wanted to defeat Hitler"?

The "business plot" was the last ditch effort by patriotic Americans to stop the rise of communism in our government.The last overt action they took before going underground.

Can't really ignore them when they influence so much.

That's why I'm suggesting what I am. Jews are inclined to support racemixing outside of Israel anyway, we could use that to their detriment.

Or we could try to get Israel to open it's borders, but we all know how that argument goes

Ignoring them as in don't procreate with them.

The jews themselves are mixed to shit either ways, we got white jews, slavic jews, spic jews, black jews and even asian jews.

He barely looks like a jew. I'm waiting for the day, where it's no longer convenient to call yourself a jew, when he unveils that he is either less than 10% jewish and is "giving the religion up" or that he was adopted. It would be the ultimate "fuck you" to all the shills out there.

I think what user here is trying to say is that while they would be Jewish by law, their genetics will become more and more European to the point that they no longer behave like kikes. The few "edeljude" I've met were also the most European looking jews I've ever met. The one couple looked 100% percent goy, and had blonde haired, blue eyed children. They were also the nicest, most selfless jews I've ever met, and I've met some real kikes fucks before. So it would seem that the more European a jew gets, the less of a kike he becomes, until the very Jewish identity/ethnicity ceases to exist.

This only matters if you care about Jewish muh chosen people law. A Jewish mother gives birth to a European man's child, it's a mischling. The other way around, a mischling. The Jew is diluted so long as the Jewish identity is not passed down.

its still a kike
0.01% kike is still a kike
you cant outbreed genetics, once its mixed you cant unmix it via successive controlled breeding generations

We got Super Hitler over here

Yeah, like how the ashkenazi in Israel is loyal to white interest.

Nah.

For jews, blood and culture are thicker than ideology.

its still a jew, it can still be traced all the way back to the mountains of northern iraq where those semitic shitskins first came from
ergo get it out, it needs to die its a semite

Literal. Hitler had pity on Emil Maurice when he found out that like a great-grandma was a kike.
Himmler wanted him booted, but Hitler allowed him to remain for proven service, lol

Its fucking ridiculous what your type is doing here. Twist everything negative until it's a positive (inside your head)

No. Jews are a total genetic waste due to inbreeding.

Nice try rabbi. Kill yourself.

Well memed friend

well im not Hitler fam, I don't hate jews for hitlers reasons, i hate jews for being both the parasites of history and the sickness of the world

Fugg. Scratch that plan. How else can we stop these kikes? I'm running out of ideas here.

There is some truth to this, in my experience. The worst of the kikes are the really fugly, sickly ones who are angry at the world that they are a genetic cesspool. They go to their Conservative or Orthodox synagogues and play "purity games" like some of the stormfags on Holla Forums do, seriously hating on those that have interbred (ie. the attractive euro looking ones) as race-traitors and claiming more "Chosen-ness" bc of their own retarded inbreeding.

I think the key, here, is to let the Jews destroy themselves by adopting everything that they are telling the Euros to adopt (eg. fags, HRT, no babies, etc) but just make sure the Euros don't adopt those habits as well. If the niggers can out-demographic us, hypothetically, think about how much more we can out-demographic the jews.

this

Just don't raise your kid as a Jew. Jews won't trust them bc they didn't grow up in the tradition and therefore cannot depend upon their loyalty. I mean, how can they trust someone that hasn't been doing spooky-wooky blood magic mumbo-jumbo their whole life to suddenly change and go along with that weirdo shit?

I would generally agree with you

But a 0.1% from twentyheeb and me is suspicious to me, in any case

why do you stormfags always cut off the citation? its almost like you don't want people doing their own research…

get another test then and hope one of your ancestors wasn't beaten senseless by a goon before some fat greasy jew merchant raped her with his tiny cut up cock

Kk, read Mein Kampf and look at what Hitler himself said, then get back to me.

Deportation and forced sterilization.

>>>/trash/

The most attractive euros are typically the most pure. Scandanavian Alpines belorussians. The mud blood ones look like shit

Actually I didn't get one, ever. Will when I got some spare cash. For the moment I like to keep some liquidity around me for emergency, fam

Have you ever taken a genetic test to analyze your deep ancestry? I hate to break it to you, but the chance that you have some distant Jew ancestor is really high. That's just how the mathematics of genetics works out. The Nazis understood this, which is why only people who were more than 50% Jew were considered to be a real problem, while those who were between 25-50% were called mischlings and given a lot of slack as long as they were loyal, and anyone with less than 25% was just considered German.

yep im 100% free of semite/jew and so fucking glad about it
theres a high amount of jews in germans because the germans never fully removed them from their lands

The UK was the power broker in Europe pre-ww2, now it is the United States. I'll reiterate, the U.S.A inherited, took, handed off, whatever you wanna call it, hegemony over the Europoor continent from the UK, who as a result of the war, lost their empire.

I don't get it. Trump isn't Hitler when we criticize him, but he is Hitler every time he does something good? Make up your damn minds.

The guy has been running in the most jewish-infested plataform of all candidates, he might our best choice but he isn't fucking Hitler.

republican and communist rebels financed by the Soviet Union and the USA and exacerbated by two world wars was what lost Britain its empire
thats it

That's good for you, but that doesn't mean you never had a Jew ancestor, it just means you no longer have any genetics from them. A child gets a random 50% of their mother's DNA and a random 50% of their father's DNA. That means that 50% of the mother and 50% of the father are not passed down to that child. So for example, if your parents or grandparents got their DNA tested, they might discover they have Jewish genes even though you don't. This is why you're wrong that Jewish genetics can't be bred out.

*FTFY
also, pic related

idk about that. I wouldn't too into purity bc Britbong :^)

forgot pic

In fact, I'll do it for you since I know the page,

In talking about the leaflets dropped by the Allies: "There was one striking element in this kind of propaganda. In every sector where there were Bavarians, an attack on Prussia was pushed with extraordinary persistence."
Page 176, Ford Translation.

Cow.

top geg, typical retarded kike

nothing wrong with being Britbong :-) if you're a mongrel at least we're mongrels of Nordics, Germanics and Celts exclusively

Again England never held that sort of sway over mainland Europe. The french still had there empire and pre ww2 the Germans were still not pacified.

Brits are ugly as shit m8

That graphic is bad and you should feel bad.

you know how Britain dealt with problems on the continent when it didn't directly affect Britain?
ignored them

Where are the mods? You're comparing a deranged painter to the man who can actually help USA. WHAT AFUCKING SHITHEAD YOU ARE. MODS BAN PLS

Where do you think we are, goy?

someone's out to.discredit Trump. I'd appreciate if mods would delete this godawful thread.

It's almost like you can't into History

yep. Typical stormfag. Shouldn't you be fucking your sister or something? The big boys are talking ITT

Oh, no, I was just fucking around about Brits being inbred. But, I guess you're right, according to those genetic maps, Brits do have quite a mix of the different haplotypes or whatever

lol. poor britbongs. at least they're pleasant…

meh. good enough to fuck with a stormfag and make my point

Moshe I'm on that page where I want Trump to win. And comparing him to hitler doesn't exactly benefit that cause

retard

Wrong, I've never been to stormfront.

ebin :-D

That's why you're shitposting against Hitler?

How so?

I just realized that jew looks like that tranny from twitter

that got his pictures leaked

You aren't particularly intelligent are you?

What's pr?

You're basically a tila tequila.

MODS BAN THIS ANTI TRUMP THREAD. THE LEFT IS REACHING

What's kike propaganda?
They're already comparing Trump to Hitler.

I REALISE TRUMP's WINNING. HERES WHAT ILL DO! Ill compare him to HITLER!!! THAT SHOULD DO THE TRICK!

Look at him closer, just because he doesn't look straight out of an AWM cartoon doesn't mean he doesn't look Jewish. The long narrow face, and nose by extension with a pointy end, the thin raised eyebrows, the droopy and beady eyes, and his thin yet wide mouth with a slightly larger lower lip and toothy grin that says "Give me your shekels". That is undeniably a kike.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are neither retarded or shilling even though the fact that you so eagerly jumped to "let the kikes fuck our women" implies otherwise. Kikes breed in with our women as a way to hide amongst us. Then they indoctrinate them into their cult and while the race traitor woman will never be one of them the offspring will be considered a full member of the tribe. Kikes do this to steal the high value women from us and leave their hairy beast women alone to prey on the goyim and create more little kikelets. I've seen this happen to way too many girls and it's absolutely disgusting, worse than coalburning in my opinion. Don't ever let me catch you advocating for this shit on my Holla Forums ever again.

Disclaimer:
My views on this subject have no affect on my support for Trump. He's still by far the best option.

Pretty much this but as I said don't let them fool you into thinking it's okay for the opposite to happen.

This guy knows what's up.

We can't do anything about it retroactively but allowing bagelmunching to continue will only make it worse. Not to mention which in today's climate they won't just breed into the mix, they'll stay among the tribe and be raised as nonreligious jews.

Your thread is stupid and you should kill yourself for trying this d&c

I get not comparing him to Hitler in public or in other spheres of the internet, but what exactly is wrong with pulling parallels here?

Or did you believe the public schools when they told you about Hitler?

Willy 2's dislike of Britain is true, but Britain had already begun shifting towards alliance with France once Germany unified and looked to be the new major power in Europe. Britain followed a "Balance of Power" strategy which meant strategically opposing the dominant power in continental Europe and inciting wars to prevent the continent from unifying.

I bet he is a (former)redditor, that's the only reason why he can't just shut up and lurk more.

The left is getting desperate, I see. Godwin law, you've retorted to calling Trump who is a fine man wantIng to help USA BECOME great again to hitler. Low energy.

Such heresy, the audacity

which in turn was all part of a grand scheme to make sure German empire building didn't threaten Mediterranean shipping and Russian empire building didnt threaten access to India via the Ottomans
all of Britains WW1 planning was about keeping trade routes free and open, none of it had anything to do with preparing for a strategic conflict

Kill yourself, kike.

Sage, report, filter. Better luck next time

Trump is going to win

Makes sense?

Sure, it's just not enough information to know whether he's above or below the 50% mark.

Absolutely, that's why the +50% kikes have to go, and the Jewish religion/culture has to be banned. Then the mischlings will have no choice but to be bred out of existence and their children will be raised in a sane culture. If they don't like that fate then they can go off to Israel too. And maybe you want to pick some smaller % as the cutoff, I'm just going by the Nazi approach as a starting point which was 50%, and which is the absolute highest cutoff that can be accepted. But if the cutoff gets too low then you end up including a giant proportion of people that you would have otherwise thought of as white if you didn't know their genetics. Below a certain point it just doesn't have enough influence compared to their majority white genes to really matter compared to the effects of being raised properly.

And as for Ivanka's husband, my ultimate point was that if he's 50% or less, then it doesn't really make sense to assume that Trump's politics are going to get kiked over by him, or that Trump's lineage has been permanently kiked or w/e else the shills like to say. If he's 50% then Ivanka's son is 25%, and as long as he doesn't end up marrying a kike then his children will be 12.5%, etc. And note that this is on average, since it's actually random. So if he's 50%, there's a very small chance that their child could be 0% kike. If he's 25%, then the chance is higher, if he's 12.5% then the chance is much higher, etc.

u wot m8
Seriously, you need to lurk more before posting utter bullshit.
>>>/pdfs/
>>>/polarchive/

w-woah

only good jew is a dead jew, any percentage of jew

Get this shit of my Holla Forums

Yes he did.

no

You are a fucking cretin. Kudos for trying though, there's rope enough for the likes of you, shill

Fair enough, I agree on that, but some features are dead giveaways.

Also I agree with this. Retroactively if we're dealing with ones that were raised as gentiles or whatever it doesn't matter, but when dealing with present interbreeding it's a menace. Think of all of the people that you were surprised to hear about that were Jewish, that's because it was only one parent, but they still identify as Jewish because as our society is structured the "Jewish gene" is dominant.

I mostly agree, I have no doubt that 99% of Trump's positive view of Israel is because of that little rat but I think Trump's still an honest man despite this. I think I heard that all of his kids are dating or married to kikes but I don't remember confirmation on this, and there's always Barron who may or may not do the same. It is also a little unfair to bring up Ivanka on this and give the others a pass but she's just the one that we know the most about.
Doubtful. Once you get into the upper echelon of kikes that Kushner is in there's no going back. When it's some random people in a community surrounded by gentiles you're right but not in this case really. Even then it's too risky of a deal.

Also it's interesting that despite Trump's kids mixing with Jews he himself has not, all have been gentile models. That alone gives me hope about his personal views.

We didn't even want to go to war with the UK, let alone the US.

The Testament of Adolf Hitler

Read and wait another 5 years until you post again. gtfo kid

This, actually, is something I both hope AND realistically expect will happen.

Get going, kids. The time is now. Begin building those routes to power. It will happen.

Yeah I've heard that too, but again, if they're mischlings then there's still hope. Also, not all of them have had kids yet, so they can still get divorced. In fact, even Ivanka can end up getting divorced and making Aryan babies later.

In our present culture yes, but this is in the context of me hoping that we can solve the Jewish problem before that point so that little Theodore won't even have the option of marrying a Jewess.

Yeah, I'm sure his Jew friends consistently tried to hook him up with a Jewess (his children all hooking up with Jews is no accident, this is just what Jews do to try to steal Aryan bloodlines), so the fact that he resisted all that time suggests some awareness.

Agree with all.

Thing is, when you are as high up in wealth and power structures as Trump is, Jews are EVERYWHERE and their young WILL come sniffing around for a share of what you have. They are always looking for more money and to expand their sphere of influence.

I don't know about Trump's sons, but Ivanka was inevitable, probably. At that level, who else do you marry? Sadly, many rich white male offspring appear to be scandal and drug-racked losers who fuck the likes of Paris Hilton. Or they're just narcissistic, often inbred idiots like, say, Prince Charles and his ilk.

It is always hard anyway to find a good man for a truly good woman which I believe she is, because so many men are degenerates. When you have to look amongst the moneyed class only then the eligible pool's even smaller (because nobody rich wants to marry a poor person–not only for the obvious reasons, but because you truly never know if the relationship is genuine or not. Money distorts everything.)

If I were a wealthy man like Trump with a single daughter, I'd try to find her either an idealistic and genuinely talented artist, writer, composer etc. whose feelings for her were demonstrably genuine and who would be easy to vet and control, or a tough, self-made businessman like myself. But again–not easy, and you can't control who catches her eye, ultimately.

Many Jews push degeneracy, but just as many raise their sons to be hard workers and extremely straight arrows. Kushner appears to be one of those; likewise, look at who Chelsea Clinton married.

I suspect Kushner is an unusual Jew in that he's not super bright. It looks like Trump is able to dominate him whilst letting him feel like he's being useful and important.

This is very true! Again that's wishful thinking but I highly doubt it. In my personal experience once you get them with a kike they never come home. All we can do is hope seeing as random anons aren't going to convince Ivanka to get a divorce but unless that happens be on high alert.

Please stop I can only get so hard.

This, that's what I've been getting at and that's why this is such a negative force. The fact that not even one of his wives was a Jew is a good sign.

Kek I love shill meltdowns

Holy shit. Look at all those "How do you do, fellow anons?" Shills are switching tactics and are pretending to be one of us.

This, T.B.H.

You hit the nail on the head on why and how Jews mix in with us. I see it a lot at university so you get a lot of highly intelligent, rich and powerful kikes who hate the goyim but are also young and want to get their dicks wet. And there's a good 20% of them at many universities because of their lobbying. Not a good combination, and consider that women love money and power. They flock to what rare decent women are still around and leave all the gutter trash Jewesses alone for the goyim. It wouldn't surprise me at all if this happens in elite circles.

What I should remind you is that it's just as rare to find a decent man as it is a decent woman. Men can be real degenerates but don't act like there's this plethora of decent women where all of the men are the opposite. Give neither sex a pass on this.

A kike doesn't have to be a degeneracy enabler to be bad. Look into Kushner's views and how he views "anti-semitic 911 truthers". I don't see any particular way that Kushner was influenced by Trump, although his influence on Trump has been minimal too.

Maybe if that faggot FDR died of polio like he should've, and Huey P Long didn't get whacked by the Jews.

But he did die of polio, didn't he? It was just too late.

Nope, cerebral hemorrhage. If only he did die of polio, FDR is such a fucking faggot holy shit I fucking hate him.

Barring their choice of sexual partner, white women obey the men around them, especially their fathers. That's why when white women are told to go to college and to make money in the professional world, they obey, but when they're told to marry a white man to make white babies they rebel.

White women are using the power that they can competantly wield in order to make a difference and that's what they have to give as far as their hearts and their sex. White women have correctly stereotyped white men as being sick, self-hating, white anti-white traitors. This means that they do whatever is needed in order to not be attached to anti-whites. It's a white women sex strike against White Genocide, I do support it.

#WWSSAWhiteGenocide

Trump is our Ceasar.

Baron is our Augustus.

CESAREAN NOW CRUCIFY THE PATRICIANS

This will never become a meme, no matter how hard you keep shilling it.

Reported.

Actually, that's not quite true. The US didn't take the huge landmasses that were the colonies, but the US government got the colonial naval bases that GB had used to maintain the royal navy as a global force. The colonies were not that useful to GB, and even less useful to the US, but those naval bases are still one of the planks of US global influence.
Don't put power in quotation marks, at this scale it has very real meaning. Assets are more important than empty land filled with niggers.

The Testament of Adolf Hitler

Well most whites in the US are German, or part German.

So we would be the next in line to fight the kikes.

Underrated tbh fam

did the Patricians lose their racial purity before they collapsed like the WASPs? Honest question

You act like western european countries like germany and france were free and sovereign and not already under the boot of the jewish overlords. Pretty stupid to try to place blame when all of us have the same problem.

Why not with both?

Hitler was referring to soldiers on the front. Obviously not comments. Keep trying to save face though.

Communists*

Well then by all means, throw the French in there, either way, all I am saying is that the USA established hegemony over Europe after WW2 both financially and militarily. Probably by other means as well.

Of course by USA I mean partially ((((USA))))

I have noticed recently that the marketers are now trying to sell Trump by tacking on our dear and beloved Adolf Hitler.

Hitler spoke out against the jews from day 1 when he started campaigning. That kosher fuck of yours is neck deep in kikes, he is the new move that jews made because they know people are starting to see through their game of ZOG puppets.

They top it off with a little bit of Talmud Vision theatrics were jews will pretend "OMG how bad if Trump becomes President" to make it a little less obvious that he's their pet.

Trump is the meme that Hitler created.

Top fucking Kek.

What do you expect him to say? Gas the kikes?

Jesus Christ. It's like you idiots don't realize that winning is a prerequisite to gaining power. You can't campaign like we're in 1930 Berlin if you want to win in 2016 America.

Nice implication.
Before Trump, all candidates(incl. republicans) were tolerant pacifist cucks, they were too afraid to use bad words against peaceful minorities.

That was mostly addressed to the people who think Trump is a kike shill because he said "anti-Semitism shouldn't have a place in America."

If the tactics of Germany 1930 could indeed be replicated in 2016 America, saying Judaism has no place in America would've been acceptable. It's why Trump doesn't go as far as to say that EVERY Hispanic should be deported; only illegals.

Fine lines still exist and Trump seemingly knows how to walk it. Trump is slowly un-cucking America, but we're not at that point yet.

The Bavarian Soviet was in 1919, Chaim. It could hardly have been used in ww1 propaganda.

pick one you stupid dirty nigger

webm version

When you listen to this interview you know exactly what this Jewish journalist is thinking:

In the meantime Zundel knows exactly what's on his mind, but doesn't care. He's talking to us through this scheming reporter.

Jews are so confident in their 1945 victory. They're sure all you have to do is get someone to criticize Jews as an ethnic group, and the rest of the world will build the pyre on their behalf. They're sure no matter what they do the goyim will be their puppets forever.

Trump = Hitler = Kek

I seriously hope you're wrong.

Hitler supported the rise of a civic nationalist with a Jewish daughter? lmao

DRESDEN WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

RULE BRITANNIA!

Hitler was truly a divine being.

I think that once Trump is in office and he constantly finds jews getting in the way that he will be forced to take off the kids gloves when push comes to shove.

He's avoiding stepping on their toes now but just wait. But you are right, Trump is just one man, we need another army like HE had. And a population devoid of subversive liberal elements.

Then why does he have a Jewish daughter?

Trump is like Bismarck. He unites the American whites like Bismarck united Germans. Then after him comes a great leader like Hitler.

bump

Which decades were these?

You're confused but I'll leave it that way.

Shit, I didn't know.

Kek

Donald Trump is definitely a man who values loyalty. He got super pissed at Macy's for pulling his stuff over the spics protesting, and he mentioned it for weeks. As he gets backstabbed more and more by jews he once considered friends, it's going to sober him very quickly on the JQ. It's already happened with certain ones like Nattyyoohoo. He holds grudges too, so it's gonna be a double whammy once he makes the white house white again.

They expropriation Diego Garcia FOR a base.

Also, see admiralty law. They claim land as sea.

Jew FDR, internal kikes, and retarded LARPers in USA ruined that though.

reminder hitler was pro-america

You shills should welcome Trump, because the other option is :
gas the kikes
race war now
white only planet

faggot shills there are your options.

Reminder that one of here or anyway could be the person that takes up the mantle and saves us all.

This time we will not fight each other, we will take down the Jews for good or we take them with us into the next world!

hmm. seems like a legit post by a legit hWhite Nationalist.

I've been reading some Hitler.

He's the ultimate alpha beta. He clearly started off as a whiny cuck and his success can probably be credited to the journey of ironing out his cuckdom.

It's actually really fascinating, kind of like when Walter White gets cancer in Breaking Bad except here the cancer is attaining an autistic-like hatred of rotelearning socialists, cowardly conformists and amoral jews.

If you guys haven't actually got round to reading Mein Kampf you should because I hardly ever see actual mentions of it and without reading it I get the impression it was empty propaganda.

It's almost like you can tell this is all the same person or at least they come from the same place.

Bump for trump