ههههههههههه
better than your moms pussy for sure

What is the best waifu?

What color are your pubes?

What is the best isis song u have?

what is it?

black as our flags

Do you like tacos?

how many times daily does mohammed shit in your mouth?

i have not taste it yet

Hey I got a cool pic as well.

what a pathetic cowerds all he can do is to say kofr behind the screen and run at the day of fight or just send a robot plain

Calm down its just a joke, is this your first time here?

when your boyfriend blows his load do you swallow

Will you please assassinate Donald Trump?

Will you please assasinate Bernie Sanders and his cuck followers just for lulz.

It's funny, because on the off-chance that Trump is elected, that dumbfuck is going to break a record for the shortest amount of time ever spent in that office. In fact, if Vegas was taking bets, I'd honestly put 50% of my shekels on Trump being assassinated within the first few months.

Then why do you want him dead if you think he is already going to be killed.

Well I was thinking that ISIS could maybe speed up the process.

In all seriousness, I don't know if I'd actually want that, given the rising tensions and polarization that already exists in the U.S. – I feel like that could cause a mini civil war which would certainly be quite the "happening"

I don't think he actually stands much of a chance at actually winning, but in the event he does win, he'll either be impeached or assassinated – one of the 2. I'm not even accustomed to this alarmist line of thinking, but I feel like everyone kinda knows it.

actually, im voting for trump now just to see it happen.

He won't be impeached because not enough care to impeach him and he won't be assassinated because he has too many friends, and even if a liberal faggot tried he wouldn't hit him because he would more likely knock his teeth out with the kick of the gun, as they don't know how to shoot a fucking gun.

At least 2 fucking people have already tried to kill him – one guy actually got relatively close lol.

It's going to happen. Is that honestly why your voting for him?

op here
who is trump ?

fuck yes it is. Then hillary can't get the office and we don't have to make a wall. EVERYONE WINS.

Trump is gonna nuke you faggots into beaded glass

Can you imagine the outrage though? People love Trump, this could start shit, and sissy liberals will be fuckt bretty good.

Kek. I'd bet money on him being killed before his fucking campaign ends.

I will JeJ pretty hard if you assassinate fags are wrong.

Trump is a dude that is running for USA's president and he has made some controversial statements, many people love him and many people hate him.

People need to start spreading this idea more on social media. Not "KILL TRUMP!", but rather "Hey, there's a good chance this megalomaniac is gonna get killed"

That's all it would take to plant the idea in someone's mind who's on the edge. Shit, who knows, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump would drop out if that notion was being propagated, as he seems like a massive pussy.

You don't know shit tbh fam smh.

Starts out about ISIS, Ends up a Holla Forums thread figuring out how we can get trump killed within 18 posts.

Lol. This is the first time I've literally thought a thread is being monitored.

ISIS should make brownies for group meetings.

idk, give it a little time and creativity and i'll be willing to say it's actually being monitored. if we were on halfchan it'd be monitored immediately as soon as assassination was mentioned.

Yeah, in the U.S., the only faggots who give a fuck about ISIS are rednecks who buy AR-15's and stock up on ammo in case of a Muslim invasion.

i mean, im more concerned with chemtrails and our intensely absurd reality TV election going on rn then people executing people bcuz they know it'll piss off the big kid in the neighborhood.

It's true: 4chan + assassination = immediate FBI/NSA surveillance

4chan is has no style, it has no grace.

U am really drunk tbh fam, btw can ISIS drink?

well i know a lot of muslim countries are dry so they probably aren't supposed to. But on the other hand ISIS murders and rapes women. So i assume they do whatever drugs they want and claim they're murdering and raping in the name of allah.

AYE OP IS THAT THE CASE?

Kek

I haven't calculated the chances of dying in a terrorist attack on U.S. soil, but I think it's safe to say the chances are infinitesimal. In fact, we could elect the leader of ISIS, and he'd go back to the Middle East, because he'd realize how difficult it is to fucking accomplish anything.

Webm made mes piss myself, lol

please die.

really tho if we spread a message across social media explaining that both Hillary and Trump are bullshit, How hillary is a lying, seditious, criminal and trump is a racist, stupid, large child… BUT we should all vote trump because he's going to be the one people will assasinate, when trump is elected someone out there will have that seed planted in their minds and be like… Hmm, seems like a good day to try to kill the president of the united states. I mean if people are willing to shoot up schools because it's edgy and been done before.. Believe me, someone out there is going to eat that garbage up.

Do you believe in all that Koran shit?
I mean, Allah and the virgins and the magic meteorite in Mecca and so forth.

Or do you realise it's all bullshit, and you just kill and rape because you get paid for it?

If that President is pic-related, then I see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Note: I'm not encouraging this.

cant wait till you get raped and murdered by your beloved multiculturalism diversity

Hope to see your family members on stage next to President Trump holding you pic up with your birth and death dates and the details of how you were brutally murdered by an ILLEGAL ALIEN

How did it feel to get your forskin removed by force by your feminist parents, at the age of 12 years old. And have your dick scab, stick to the jelhaba?

The KKK has only committed about 90 crimes in 300 years, muslims and mexicans kill millions of people.

I don't know, man a lot of people in black american ghettos are christian and they high jack your car, or kill you.

An then blame the police when they get shot.

how much for a 6 year old bride?