Are we truly natural inhabitants of this planet?

Holla Forums, I believe that this is definitive proof that we, whites are not from this planet originally. Which is probably why the natives of this planet(who were confined to a single continent until recently) are referring to us as White Devils/Demons or aliens. As such all the human rights law we have ever created must only be applied to us , other whites.

Which means the filthy fucking niggers are to be enslaved again.

Other urls found in this thread:

topix.com/forum/afam/TMLHEFKVCTF0B4DKK
islam-guide.com/ch1-1-e.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a shorter docu and explains it rather well.

They're going to have a hard time adjusting to life without us if a majority of whites get redpilled. Anyway, since I'm not going to listen and watch niggers nigging, can you explain the video OP ?

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

WE WUZ ALIENS N SHIT!

cue x-files theme

It cannot be explained. You have to listen to it. It's simply gold. If you think some Holla Forumsacks are scientifically illiterate, you have seen nothing.

The nigger does not know how the scientific method works
but abridged

I'm watching the one about asians now and I'm pissing myself from laughter.

Wow, great documentary. Video related is an update on the theory.

Oh I know about that theory, something about us being werewolves aliens. I'm checking the comments and it's full of retarded nogs calling themselves master race and cheering on the whites going extinct, they're just too stupid to realise what would happen if it were to be a reality.

Read this nigger here :
topix.com/forum/afam/TMLHEFKVCTF0B4DKK

I remember a few months ago I was talking about that here with some other guys and we talk about how blacks wherever they are and whatever happens to them it's the white devil who did it (Watch vid related), and then we went on talking that to these people we were gods so it might not be entirely wrong that someone would have ten thousand years ago toyed with us and gave us a "blueprint" for a functional society. Some dude even talked about his time on some island near Australia where one of them saw fast and furious and build a shrine for Vin Diesel and another one for John Cena. Somebody must have screencaps of that.

The voice sound slightly Jewish.

The frightening thing is, I don't know who is trolling in the comments and who is serious. At first, I figured everyone is trolling and the entire video is a joke, that everyone is on some faux-nigger account messing around in the comments, but I find that statistically impossible. There are people who actually believe this shit.

One of the saddest things I've ever seen is watching conspiracy theory niggers blather on about ideas that are so far off base from reality that you feel sorry for them. They are so distant from being an intellectual that its like watching a child trying to explain to you complex concepts of how the world works, but it isn't a child, its a grown ass man.

Dude, have you seen the video of that niggress trying to explain holy maths or whatever maths from the nation of islam ?

Only in very recent times did slavery become a violation of "human rights"

lmao

Interesting, those gents throwing brick at each other in the beginning is how one of my fingers got split down the middle, looked like tuna.

And remember that salt and fresh water cannot be mixed.
islam-guide.com/ch1-1-e.htm

Probably yes, but there are people who think otherwise.

IMPERIUM OF MAN

Our destiny is to rule the stars.

So what you're saying is:
Whites are aliens, but produce fertile offspring with nonwhites.
And that's supposed to make sense.

ayy lmao

The sleeping giant's waking up.

Earth's cosmic history includes boatloads of unnoticed non-terrestrial intervention, of both lucifarian and spiritually enlightened presence.

You're right about that. Fun fact: niggers never built the Egyptian pyramids. They were still originally a slave race, but were left the Aafrika to enslave each-other freely.

Whites are racial descendants of Atlanteans, that's why Europeans shifted from barbarianism to civilization in short order, they copied off one of the smartest kids in the class.

these posters are aliens

I'd love it if aliens took us over.

Fuck humanity and our shitty wars. Sure, it might be fun to have a race war and go stomp nigger heads, but imagine how much more fun it would be enlist in the intergalactic marine corps, be given a suit of power armour and a laser rifle, and then go and conquer entire planets.

If aliens are reading this, beam me the fuck up.

You'd probably get anally probed.

I fap to femdom and pegging stuff in particular on a regular basis fam

Wouldn't it be double the water and half the salt percentage?

The only reason they would ever put us in power armor would be to be their cannon fodder. That said
What the fuck is wrong with you?

whats wrong with laser rifles

what the fuck else is space ayys gonna use?

Microwave based weapons most likely.

That is true, they only gave the diagrams on how to build them to the uneducated white underclass, as they hoped working on it would keep them out of trouble and stop them from committing acts of violence.

Blacks spent their time traveling to distant star systems on hovercraft powered by magical crystals.

Well, at least you speak good English. You're the top 99.9% of all niggers.

Once we get our heads straight we can be the aliens….
First recorded human powered flight : 1901

First man into space:1961

It took sixty years to get into space from the first powered flight.
Niggers are literally keeping White man down.
Without them we could be doing our shit around the stars.

This thread is just disinfo from the jewish reptoid aliens, they wanna claim the white man ins not indigenous to the planet so they can kick him off and claim the land for themselves, just like with Palestine.

This is a good thing to point out to "convert" people. It would complement the R.A.C.E system nicely.

If they kick us off the planet we will drop rocks on them from space.

Bolshevik tier

Brackish water

Coming from the guy that wants to be a conscript cuck for space jews.

I`ll just like to point out your dubs.

Ohw my, I`ll check those too.

fug off pls.

It that angers you listen to "whitey on the moon", it's literally some nigger whining about the fact white people don't exist to pay his bills.

There more they think we from "OUTTA SPACE AND SHIET" the better, not only we will get some great laughing material, we can also scare the crap out of them in various ways.

It's just how when the Spaniards landed in America and the locals thought of them as some sort of white creatures coming from the stars.

Or we got time displaced and ended up in the Ice Age and never return.

And 100% nigger.

Considering us as white devils is far more kekish. The nigger by his very nature is very superstitious.

Yeah but the times are changing, religion as a whole is becoming less prominent in all western countries, might as well make them think we are white ayys to keep the thing going.

But everybody knows aliens come from Mexico.

A comment from the video in OP