Is it true users of anonymous imageboards are geniuses?

is it true users of anonymous imageboards are geniuses?

I am a genius, OP. I know that for sure.
I've been able to learn several languages on my own including English.
Also I'm extremely good with logical matters and problems, and I'm good at mathematics.

However, I'm also extremely dumb. My social skills are terrible and certainly not improving. On the contrary, I seem to be getting worse at interacting with others.
I have a very selective memory, too. My memory is both amazingly good and ridiculously bad.

Haha, no.

aw

230 IQ here

pic related, it's me and my homies

By posting here, you are a user of an anonymous imageboard.

By asking the question, you admit you are not a genius, since a genius would already know.

Therefore, you've proven that not all anonymous imageboard users are geniuses.

except he didn't say anything about all users being geniuses

Sure he did. He made a sweeping statement about "users of anonymous imageboards," and asked if it was true. Had he quantified it as "some users," that would be different.

users of anonymous imageboards ≠ all
users of anonymous imageboards

I often wonder about the general level of intelligence on Holla Forums; I think the IQ has always been a bit higher than 4chan, but that's not really saying a whole lot.

I think it's safe to surmise that the IQ would be above average, but so is the level of mental illness; that said, I would guess that the general level of functionality would be WELL below average – this is something that most anons will certainly attest to.

Conclusion: smart but useless

ya think?

Does wanting to murder white bitches count as mental illness?

High IQ? Yes.
Geniuses? No.

isn't that the same thing

Mid/High functioning autists? Yes
Intelligent people? No

Not in and of itself, but I'd guess that you're most likely dealing with some kind of underlying condition – perhaps a touch of Niggeritis?

That'll be 50 shekels for the diagnosis.

No. Holla Forums isn't comprised of the kind of intelligent people who make contributions to society, or who actually do substantial things with their proficiencies (whatever they may be) – most of us are incompetant autists with above-average intelligence who could have IQ's of π×infinity, but would still manage to do absolutely nothing with our lives. The End.

aw

Yes, we support trump

kennedi dubs!

Technically I am a "genius", but IQ's are mostly just bragging rights. Hard work goes a lot farther. I'm on Holla Forums so I'm sure you can guess what I am lacking. Being an aspie doesn't help either. If I could understand people then I could make a killing. The easiest way to make money after all is predicting human behavior. One person can only do so much, but if you can harness the power of 100 or 1000 people then you start getting somewhere. Instead I'm getting a physics PHD and am just going to be another tool.

Limp Bizkit in the house y'all

I'm sure some of us are. Sometimes I think I'm a genius, but really I'm just unexceptionally intelligent with no one to relate to.

We're certainly smarter than the general populace I know that for sure, not like that's much of an accomplishment. If a plurality of us were geniuses we would probably be more amazing.

I feel like I am fucking retarded

However I have been wrong before

wow

Only a few of us.

Maybe some. Not me, my IQ's only 117. I'm a disgusting mulatto so that explains a lot.

I'm somewhere between legally retarded and next level hyper intelligence.

I bet you can't guess where I am more often. ;^) ;^)

It's the retard one.