Any attorney here?

Any attorney here?

I'm helping a friend of mine to translate the abstract of his paper.
It is a law research, and I dont make any idea how to translate some tecnical terms.

Could anyone help me with translation/grammar mistakes?

I would be thankful.

This is what I've done so far:

_______

The Brazilian Justice System suffers from the problem of chronic institutional delay in offering legal remedy. In order to speed up the judicial proceedings, the Legislative branch include on the fundamental rights list the legal principle of fair speedy trial – 5th article, paragraph LXXVIII, CF/1988.
The inclusion of this principle had led to a new Code of Civil Procedure promulgation and creation of the Preliminary Complaint Dismissal Judgment, which in turn has prompted some discussion of the measures adopted by the legislature in the pursuit of a speedy trial.
Preliminary Complaint Dismissal Judgment has undergone a maturation, fostered by its application in judicial practice, revealing the mistakes and successes of the statute.
Therefore, the current Code of Civil Procedure proposed changes to the Preliminary Complaint Dismissal Judgment, guided by the ideal of verticalization of adjudication, seeking to effectively use this judgment method to fulminate the incoming lawsuit whereof requests against:

-Statements of the Supreme Courts (STF or STJ);

-Supreme Courts decisions in trials of repetitive appeals;

-The judgment of the incident of repetitive demands trial, or assumption of competence, and states' court decisions about local law.

Eliminating unviable lawsuit at its beginning is expected to relieve the so overwhelmed Judiciary, and thus achieve a reasonable speedy trial.
The objective of this term paper is to address the Preliminary Complaint Dismissal Judgments as one of the guarantors instruments of a fair speedy trial.

KEYWORDS: Justice Delay. Speedy trail. Repetitive demands. Preliminary Complaint Dismissal Judgment

HELP PLS

This is not a polar bear, this is holly Dogolla of Redemption!

The word Dogola is blacklisted in our chan.

Well, Holla Forums… In the meanwhile, I gonna count.

I know that hole

kek

2

Fucking liar!

That brings back memories

It is true!

They ban us because of it.

Sorry, I mean't fagottini.

Should have obeyed the words of the Lord Fagottini.

I shall obey you.

I just see a couple syntax errors. The second half of the second sentence seems a bit off. Usually, when you're speaking of a non-pluralized body of government, you treat it as a single entity.
So, it feels like you should pluralize "include" and change "the" to "its fundamental." Plus, if that list is a formal section it should be capitalized, but if it's a paraphrase, it feels out of place with all of the other accurate terms.
For "Legislative branch," you should either capitalize both or neither.
The syntax of the last sentence of the top portion seems off, too, but I can't say what exactly. Like there should be two sentences or some rewording.
Using "unviable lawsuit" in the singular to describe a process seems wrong, too, but I don't know enough about legal-speak to say if that's common or not. "Judiciary" isn't usually capitalized, though.