"As long as we get our pension money, it does not matter if whites become a minority. After all they're Americans...

"As long as we get our pension money, it does not matter if whites become a minority. After all they're Americans,and since they're Americans they hold European values. There's no way these Mexicans would wipe their ass with the constitution. There's no way they would trade freedom and liberty away for security and welfare."-your typical Cuck-boom-servative

Who is that in the picture?

Idk, but I think they're dead

or on her period.

Is he pointing at her tampon?

She's need a full sized foam hand for that mess.

History grad student in California here, I'm thinking of actually starting a new documentary where I interview former hippie boomers in their old age and show them the diverse outcomes of their beliefs. I've been digging through old archives in college libraries of old student clubs like student politics, looking for names of old radicals. Then trying to track them down.

I'm going to show them all the stuff I've collected off Holla Forums for the last year in a very nonchalant detached interviewer way, and see if I can make these backstabbing old fucks cry.

Going to be real graphic too. Got heaps of mexican gangbanger stuff. Headless drug mules, mountains of rape stories clipped from newspapers. Going to be great.

That would be some seriously good shit, seriously do it. I'm sure you could find some people here to help for the video montage and the music.

Godspeed.

I hope that you do it, user. I'm betting that even with the evidence though, they're still going to have the "Heh, whatcha gonna do though, amirite? What is done is done." attitude. Over the last year or so, I've had more and more of these conversations with my soon to be 65 year old mother since the push to take third worlders (specifically Syrians [Canadian reporting in]) has been ramping up more and more (as with virtually ever western country). Even though she's very much like "Fuck this, I don't want them here and I don't want to pay for their shit.", she also sort of has this detached attitude of "Yeah, but I figure that I only have about 20 years left maybe so as long as things don't get too bad in THAT time, whatever, and good luck." She even was able to travel all through Europe when she was younger (pre-Berlin Wall being taken down), and her attitude is essentially just "lol glad I got to visit all these countries before I had to worry about rape gangs and stuff. Oh well, what's on TV?"

I've managed to show my mother that her "womans rights" and "equality" has been nothing but large scale manipulation. One of these days, I'll drop the truth about Rome on her, and maybe just maybe sneak in Assemblywomen.

I've already told her she raised her only daughter wrong, and stunted my development.

I would donate

If you start the project with a memorable name and ask for help uncovering old hippies publicly I have a few names and addresses to put forward. Assuming you hide the direct intentions of the project under the guise of double blind study or something.

=DO IT==

FUCK

Filename says oj Simpson who's blackā€¦..sorry I'm not a sportsfag

OJS is common knowledge. So you are just an ordinary fag.

Shalom

Jesus christ sounds just like my in-laws
They were going to vote for Jeb fucking bush. Then RATO. I shamed them out of jeb don't know who they ended up voting for. (maybe even bernie)
How their daughter became as conservative as she did is a mystery.

kek

I want to see their tears

Needs a good title. Would defs watch.

Trump is taller than that, that's why you were denied quints

The way Trumpfags idealise his ascension seems almost engineered to produce innate disgust with the anons who are a part of it

My question is: how many people agree? Is this another form of consensus cracking? Have shills pose as fanatic Trump posters to make any other poster alienated to the apparent direction Holla Forums is taking itself? I know these pictures are meant as jokes but they are based on the reality the original poster perceives about Trump and what I can surmise from that is: they think he is some fascist or puritan, but he's actually a cunning businessman and showman

captcha: bcukek

Reasoning I hear.

I think you're reading too much into it.

I'm going to make a prediction. Their response shall be it's all the fault of white people and/or capitalism. Marxism will fix everything.

Nicole Brown.

Immaterial. He is just one more iteration of the natural flow of the destruction of empires. Ron Paul was the first in the soon to be long line in the ever widening crack of this system of shit and piss. After Trump crashes and burns due to his weakness and bluepilled illusion of this empire being worth something but blood and fire without sacrifice, the rise of warlords and unrepentant vigilantes will be the next phase to take shape.

Sometimes empires manage to find an outlet, sometimes one savage enough to cleanly kill off all whom support corruption in short order, sometimes a brutal civil war breaks the will of the old illusion and dreams of an order of citizens. But this system has successfully subverted all of those.

This. This is the stuff of Genghis Khan, we are breeding the founding for untold destruction. Glorious. And our leaders, actually believe they can control that. Hide from the breed of men whom are forged in that crucible.

So Trump or Hillary. Matters not. Only a rain of blood matters. Good luck.

The pictures are meant to trigger shills like you, and it seems like they work perfectly.

Fag.

So it's OJ Simpson then.