TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?

TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?TSA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?

Reminds me of the Dubai poop snake

Long Queue Thread

This is also the result of air travel being cheaper than driving. Air travel used to be something you saved up for and prepared for. When going through security, you were ready. And getting on and off the plane smoothly was a way to show respect for the service and other passengers.

Now no one gives a fuck.

I call this the Zoo Class, to be avoided at all costs. That cost being first class or business travel so you go through the priority security line where people have actually been on planes before. They know to take their laptops out belts and watches off BEFORE they get to the bins.

You pay 3x the cost of the ticket, but it's so fucking worth it. Check out all the big berthas in that line… And then there are the children and babies on the way to grandma's house causing nothing but chaos along the way.

If you can afford upper class travel, work harder. Save more money. Don't walk amongst these zoo creatures.

"land of the free"

As much as the "zoo class" disgusts me, don't be an apologist for the rent seeking tsa "parasite class". Their security theater has wasted more time and created more headaches. I don't even want to fly anymore because of these assholes. Be irradiated unnecessarily or else be groped. Fuck these idiots.

nice one.
pic related.

so take the train.

There's no security,and you get to see the country side..

I do on short trips but vacation time for me is sparse, sometimes you just have to fly.

I was going through security and two nog TSA agents were talking about an agent who was transferred to the airport in Milan. This was going on at full volume as if passengers weren't there. Then one of them says, "I don't even know where Milan is." Not knowing isn't such a bad thing, but when I said, "It's in Italy." The fuck looked at me like I just grew horns. And she proudly said, "Well I don't care, I'm an American."

Uh….at least they are trying…?

who am I kidding. 15 mins of threadmills followed by 2 hours at the buffet table

Yup turns out those body scanners have an unsafe amount of radiation and some folks they forced to walk through repeatedly so they could get a better look at them naked, they also proved its possible to hide gun behind a metal plate if you put it on your side.

Why are you complaining goy?
Your King Nigger had to solve the unemployment problem somehow. And do you think his loyal Red Guard will start from scratch? Someone has to accompany you to the FEMA camps once we destroy your economy and you start being rowdy.
You just enjoy your diversified security team and let us kikes breeze past the lines.

Fucking goyim getting uppity. Be glad that you're even ALLOWED to fly. We'll have to make something about that.
How do you feel about fast maglev boxcarts?
Skies are for theCchosen. You, you will growel in the mud along with the rest of the animals.

And don't vote Trump. He is a bad bad g…choice!

Boston et.al were preparing the cops for a police state, this is preparing the goyim.
Anyone who willingly spends hours in line to be groped by a nigger, will report to the FEMA camps without raising their voice.

lol

normies responses to this video are hilarious, especially from the left crowd

full on can't wait to slit Holla Forums types throats at 3am in the coming civil war

why do sheboons always have the most comically grotesque asses when they turn into a bunch of jelly ass hambones?

thankfully the based chinks have already came up with a fucking brilliant alternative to this clusterfuck of a travel model. Apparently the Chinese have come out with a personal transport drone(Called the Ehang 184) that can fly for up to 23 minutes at 100kph and is completely autonomous. The only thing the user has to do is pick a destination on a map and the drone takes care of the rest of the work, no flying experience required whatsoever.

Once this technology takes off, you can expect to see a dramatic reduction in traffic as most people who see this will be chomping at the bit to own one of these.

I personally can't wait to be able to roll up in style to a spot and get out of this thing like george jetson, the future looks beautiful.

I hope Trump reprivatizes Airport security the current system is just so desperately shit.

Its just like how people in the 50s thought the 21st century would be like

Cool, so when the government wants you assassinated all they have to do is trigger your drone to have an "accident" in mid-flight. How convenient.

heheh, foolish Gweilo, notice how there was no working model, the thing that flew was scaled down drastically, also what magical power source will that have?

Proximity to high fructose corn syrup enriched products and poor impulse control.