RUSSIA MAKES NEW CAR LOL

Russia makes new car, putin comes to celebrate it, and when he tries to open car door, handle comes off. RIDF will defend this :DDD
And somehow we are to be afraid that "russia will wipe out US army in hours"

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/russia/20160210/1034543491/russia-all-terrain-vehicle-best.html
mikeshouts.com/avtoros-shaman-8x8-all-terrain-vehicle/
space.com/25876-russia-rocket-engines-american-spaceflight.html
spacenews.com/one-of-several-u-s-senators-moscow-barred-from-russia-in-retaliation-for-the-2014-sanctions/
youtube.com/watch?v=h48zpa8UFAk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
youtube.com/watch?v=J6svzFhN4ng
thediplomat.com/2016/04/russias-surging-electronic-warfare-capabilities/
forward.com/news/breaking-news/197664/holocaust-deniers-in-russia-now-face-five-years-in/
yahoo.com/tech/the-russian-government-runs-a-troll-agency-to-115389567389.html
dailycaller.com/2016/04/18/close-encounter-in-the-baltic-how-russias-fencers-buzzed-the-uss-donald-cook/
voltairenet.org/article185860.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not exactly news worthy.

So your point is, because they made this shit low price range truck, everything they make is shit?

I beg to differ.

sputniknews.com/russia/20160210/1034543491/russia-all-terrain-vehicle-best.html

mikeshouts.com/avtoros-shaman-8x8-all-terrain-vehicle/

Also their planes are superior to those of USAF

with all that's happening in the world, who gives a shit about a car?

For only $50,000? Not bad. If germany wants to invade russia again they should buy a bunch of those.

top kek but I don't think this is very news-worthy
KGB/RIDF shills are going to get buttmad

Hahahaha! Proof that Russia is a fucking shit-hole terrible country! Russian people are sub-human filth! Can't even build a fucking car! Worthless nigger-tier sub-humans! What a pathetic country! Omg this is a joke! How fucking worthless! Kill them all! Kill every last Russian!

anti-white RIDF shill go back to 2ch.ru

He was making a joke out of OP, clearly, you didn't get it.

not exactly Holla Forums worthy
>>>/n/

Russia is an inferior nation full of non-white larping nigger faggots.

WTF, dude. At least throw in the pictures of the crying russian kid and some ranting about Andrew Anglin in your jewtinposting. But yes, it is pretty stupid that the boss shows up and the car breaks. Also daily reminder that America must suck because Hillary somehow doesn't know how to pour a beer.

Hillary is a powerful, dominant white woman that would cuck Putin for black cock every single night!

you're either a troll or a retard

FROM РУССИА WITH LOVE

cyka blyat

You want to call me a retard and you didn't even capitalize the first letter in "you're"? Moron! Come say that to my face, tough guy!

Have you enjoyed your 2 minutes of hate, citizen?

LOL!

Communists can't built shit.

B-but its n-not the d-door
P-putin is j-just that strong

They're not Communists, asshole! Under Communism Russia dominated the world, but now it's a third world shit-hole filled with larping niggers that think they're white. They're a Capitalist country now! Free markets destroy nations!

so did they un-cancel every missile the t-50 was supposed to carry or is it still using relics from the 80s?

Actually, it turns out the car was a bomb and Putin was able to defuse it using techniques he learned in KGB. You're seeing an act of heroism.

Russians are dickheads and don't have an economy. They are claiming like all the Arctic.

I wonder how a bitch like Justin Trudeau can stand up to Putin.

you wanna go 1v1 m8?

ill hook u in the gabber

mon then, square go like

Trudeau can't stand up to his own shadow let alone any other human bean

The best car I've ever owned was an -85 Lada Cossack.

There's something very special about Russian engineering. It's not the prettiest, or the most comfortable to use, but goddamned does it work.

TBH this is one of the most Russian things that I've ever seen and I don't want to shit on Putin

If only i could. Dvach died in 2009. Fuck you, you know nothing.

Lada Niva masterrace

Nowadays it is retarded to keep a chan on .ru domain anyway.

And every chan that isn't on .ru domain is a cancerous chan.

The U.S. Air Force needs space rocket parts made in Russia to launch their satellites.

Russian Rocket Engine Ban on US Military Launches Could Affect NASA Spaceflight

space.com/25876-russia-rocket-engines-american-spaceflight.html

"The RD-180 engine powers the first stage of United Launch Alliance's (ULA) Atlas 5 rocket, which is used almost exclusively to launch American military satellites and other government payloads. NPO Energomash of Russia builds the engines and sells them to ULA through RD-AMROSS, a joint venture of Energomash and United Technologies Corp.

The politics of space

The moves are in retaliation for sanctions the United States placed on Rogozin and other government officials over Russia's annexation of Ukraine's Crimea Peninsula and the actions of Moscow-backed paramilitary groups in eastern Ukraine. Rogozin oversees Russia's military and space sectors.

A ban on RD-180 exports would likely have the U.S. Air Force scrambling to restructure its plans for launching defense satellites, and it could also disrupt NASA's Commercial Crew Program, which aims to develop vehicles capable of taking U.S. astronauts to the International Space Station by 2017. American astronauts now ride on Russian Soyuz spacecraft."

Air Force: Atlas 5 will be grounded if RD-180 is found to violate U.S. sanctions

spacenews.com/one-of-several-u-s-senators-moscow-barred-from-russia-in-retaliation-for-the-2014-sanctions/

"“If we’re not supposed to be flying the RD-180s, they’re grounded,” he said, during a breakfast here hosted by the Air Force Association. “If these folks are on the sanctioned list, if the Department of Treasury comes back and says that there’s a problem with that relationship, then we have to work with the Congress and others to move ahead. We will not violate the law.”

The Air Force relies on ULA’s Atlas 5 rocket to launch a majority of national security satellites. ULA buys the RD-180, the first stage engine for the rocket, from Florida-based RD-AMROSS, a joint venture between Energomash and Pratt and Whitney of Hartford, Connecticut. RD-AMROSS, in turn, buys the engines from NPO Energomash of Khimki, Russia."

Hiddenchan isn't

Last time i visit it, it was filled with pedophile degenerates, telling each other in tumblr style how they find children to fuck.

RIDF shilling on this board, oh wow.
Enjoy your rubles, friends!

It's a well known fact nothing Russian works properly without quickly breaking down.

are you retarded?

Pic related, Lada Niva, the best 4x4 of all time

YES

I used drive in such shit with it. Never had any problems whatsoever.

Russian cars aren't actually shit, at least because they can survive russian roads.

Shoot the Russian Betveen the eyes

Are you even trying anymore JIDF?

This.

great commercial. To this day, no one has made a better full stock off road vehicle

if it was an American general, this would not have happened as they don't really have the upper body strength to rip off a car handle

Hahaha fucking pathetic. Holy shit Russians fucking suck.

If Putin farted in the Kremlin, someone would make a thread here.

I hope ITS get dishonorable discharge when the Don is in

be gone

More ammo for the D&C shills.

It's a nation, you don't have to defend it Tumblr.
You can just laugh at the funny clip, just like your god Putin and his soldiers did.

NYET
Is just anti-theft protection.

Well that escalated quickly

Yeah, that's pretty much correct.

Ah yes, a funny clip is sure to divide Holla Forums.
Do you honestly think that Putin lovers make up a significant enough part of the Holla Forums userbase?
It's just a few retarded Americans, not even Russians like Putin because they know he hates true nationalists.

I'm not even russian, broski

Lada Niva - reliable, almost unbreakable
AK 47 - reliable, almost unbreakable

I'm sorry but you don't have a point.

No a Russian would just laugh at the clip.
And a Russian on Holla Forums wouldn't praise Putin

where did I ever praise Putin?

what are you even on about?

kek

cyka blyat

This is worse

Spice islands
Iraq twice
Did a fine job in Nam, technically we won but broke our promises to the south.

Balkans

Need I go on?

But why?

this is worse

because Clarkson says so

jk I like some american cars, srt hellcat is pure badass

I've got an old Ural from the 80's. Damn near indestructible, I mean I've rolled this things off roads, into lakes hell even into a tree once

the sliding is real

What happened to America? Winning isn't going home with the enemy still in power.

That's UAZ technology. They work like that.

This whole thread: Russia shills vs. anti-Russia shills.

Can any american car do this? I think not.

youtube.com/watch?v=h48zpa8UFAk

muh planefu

Before the wall fell and Russia was still a "communist" country they didn't operate on the same systems as they do today. Today they've injected capitalism all up their own ass, and with capitalism and profit driven economies comes the concept of planned obsolescence.

In the past Russia made things to last because why the hell not? You make a refrigerator to last for 50+ years, not 10+ years, and then it's a success because now everybody has a refrigerator and you can stop devoting resources to making new refrigerators. The refrigerator "business" shuts down, but the "economy" saves resources.

Now they have a vested interest in making cheap crap that breaks so people will continue to buy and replace and consume. The refrigerator "business" stays up and running, but the "economy" is just wasting resources left and right.

With victories like this, there won't be any US left after the next one…

B-1 is mai plenfu
Tu-160 is a tryhard fakefu

I don't think my motorcycle could do that. It would be nice.

Same shit with older American made vehicles too, I know a guy with a 65 Chevy II with the original engine in it. All hes ever done was change the oil from time to time.

Its a fucking shame new stuff is built to die instead of lasting.

she's beautiful

I have a Lada Niva. Arguably the best 4x4 for when you really need a 4x4. But it's just soooo Russian. I'm always surprised when the windshield wipers actually work. The thing is born to climb and loves nothing more than a rough road. Basically a faggy looking tank on wheels.

yep

The video shows the car being shit. this is the opposite of RIDF and RIDF has been around these parts since pretty much the beginning.

RIDF is just russians on Holla Forums though who are very eager to defend their country.

Holla Forums seems to have a lot of russians on it.

Thats your problem right there, Putin has the strength of 100 mortal men, of course he'll pull the handle off a Russian built car. If it was an American car, he'd pull of the entire door.

Possibly, wouldn't put it past those ruskies to have dedicated propaganda agents trolling the net though. Information warfare is kind of their thing after all.

kek

Here's some Tu-95 Bear for ya

Proof that Putin is strong as fuark.

No Americans, most Russians on Holla Forums speak out against Putin and the current state of Russia

Oh dear comrade the counter-revolutionary wreckers and saboteurs are at it again it seems. Arrest half of the workers in the factory that made the car under Section 7, Article 58 of the Criminal Code 1926 (subversion of industry, transport, and trade). The execution of a few hundred of these wreckers should solve the problem.

SOOKA BLYAD IDI NAHOY, PUTIN IS JUST SO STRONK HE PULL HANDLE OFF OF TRUCK TO SHOW DOMINANCE OVER THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE

rolls royce, cyka blyat

Not merely possible, it's a well known fact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino

wow

it's a power hog though

Tbh the only reason electricity is as expensive as they are now is because of the anti nuke crowd and our favorite hook nosed politicians of your choice.

why did the ussr really collapse

and why did russia give valuable territory to those no-good ukrainians

It collapsed because of its nature.
As Russian population of soviet republics has been diminishing and being replaced by shitskins, things went gradually downward. White Russians were the cement of USSR, and when they were gone, the whole thing collapsed. Sadly, the exact same thing is happening to Russia nowadays.

Don't goad us, idiot.

why is it so hard for russians to reproduce

i never found it very complicated

You seem damn near indestructible as well, if you were riding it at the same time.

I still have screws and plates in my arm from my only crash a year back.
Both the radius and ulna snapped like twigs when I used my arm to break the fall.

Funnily enough, my Honda is still purring away, like nothing happened.

True enough. Hell, nowadays they even install chips in TVs in order to make them last just until the warranty expires.

My grandfather retired his Wartburg 311 made in -66 only five years ago. Loud as fuck, smoked like a motherfucker and it let the street dust inside the car.

But it had like dozen moving parts, and was very easy to fix.

Of course that was a German car, but your point still stands.

It's not a reproduction problem. It's an internal migration problem. Russians move away from shitskin areas, and shitskins are usually granted exclusive rights by the govt (mind Chechnya)

So you're saying Russians are all superhumans then?

The closest an American can get is the movie theater?

+100 rubles. nice job 23 shitposts so far shilling for russian industry

That's just a door to the outside where it's always cold. Of course it still works.

That remind me of this picture.

I would say most of us RIDF aren't Russian on this board. I know at least three people from the army infantry who hate America with a burning passion and have an unrealistic hard on for anything Russian.

Hold old is this version of that plane. Like the turbo prop technology, when did they start using that?

Worst injury from any of my accidents was three stitch's, roadrash and a dislocated shoulder

Wool coats are not very good for sliding on gravel roads.

why are all non-americans so thin-skinned about criticism?

They have national microdicks

There is practically nothing good produced in Russia. And nothing have been. With the exception of military. It's no secret to anyone, you only buy russian crap if you don't have enough money to buy imports, because all imports are taxed. But sometimes imports are still cheaper even after taxes. Then only blind patriots buy things made in country.

I've been to local World Skills expo and guess what? All equipment is imported. Even though some machines are literally just a bunch of assembled parts from china. I asked around why no one makes equipment, even for themselves. The answer was simple - no one can make stuff, if they can, it costs a lot. Even if you somehow can make competitive equipment, you aren't going to make it to the market because you'll get strangled be authorities.

I don't know how to break this system and it makes me sad. There seems to be no solution.

Honestly the best argument for Communism I've ever heard. Communism: Your Shit Won't Break.

well its kind of sad because Russians are pretty much accepted worldwide as the creators of some of the best firearm designs in world and their fighter jets are high quality, I honestly think the MIG-29 is probably the most beautiful aircraft ever made (ruling out maybe some of the old planes like the B-58 and the F.190)

by stealing other people's research. Of course.

Every actual air war fought between American supplied aircraft and Russian supplied aircraft has been a loss for the Russian-using air force.

Literally a LARPer

lol, that's like a dairy cow farmer buying low-fat homogenized milk

It has no buoyancy, you might be able to transport a candybar, but that's it.

Not the stupid meme where the ruskies stole Stg44 again.

Stg44 is a piece of unreliable shit compared to the AK.

The same for MG42 and PKM.

PKM is arguably the best GPMG on the planet.

MG42 is fixed after WW2, by limiting the RoF and turns it into the MG3.

Goddamn, Holla Forums knows goddamn shit about firearms.

lol us burgers stole the '42 for the M60 and the AK was far more reliable than the '44 and it incorperated a lot of burger mechanics as well.

us burgers still made better firearms than you krauts, the '42 shot waay to fast compared to the .30 m1919 and the garand and in particular the M1 Carbine were superior to german arms throughout the war

Arabs had shitty Korean war jets

The vietnamese had like a dozen modern Migs. The rest were Korean war shit.

*too fast

They didn't "steal" the Stg44 design itself, but you can bet your ass the Russians took the cartridge it used and developed the 7.62x39 round from it.

Fedorov had the idea of intermediate cartridge before the krauts even think of it.
Too bad, krauts, but the ruskies got you beat this time again.

That's a really cute vehicle.

Russia has always been good at designing vehicles on their own terms and with their own design methods.

They just suck at designing Toyota/Honda lookalikes to compete with all the commercial clones out there.

Their designers get paid shit money, so their only incentive is making something AWESOME.

If they can't make anything awesome, they just shut down and go full lazy.

yep whenever the gooks had fishbeds in the air americans got a little bit more nervous. most of the time when russian built aircraft encountered american aircraft, the american equipped forces were clearly better trained.

pretty sure the israelis freaked the fuck out when some ruskie MIGs showed up and started flexing around their suped-up F-15s (which they get from us for free with upgrades) fucking kikes are always LARPing about how 733t they are when they fight against some shitskin mudshit militiamen who have AKs and estys rockets with some firecrackers in them but when a real contender shows up they start whining for america

from a design standpoint, shit like the AK and the BMP and the T-64/55/72 are amazing, they are idiot proof and effective and they are easily repaired. they accomplish what they are created for without being over designed

Quit yer yapping.

Saiga and Vepr weren't a thing until the SU busts.

Too bad Fedorov wasn't involved at all.

The first rifle to be chambered in 7.62x39, the SKS, was designed by Siminov and the original prototypes field tested at the end of the war were select-fire and chambered in 7.62x54r, with 5 round magazines.

These still exist, and are on display at a museum in Moscow.

They weren't chambered for the intermediate cartridge until after the war, after Siminov got his hands on captured German small arms to study.

The finished rifle wasn't even accepted into service until 1949, by which time, it was already obsoleted by the AK.

We had a Lada 1600 when I was a kid.

One day when it was really hot, and my mother had parked the car in the sun… I think we were on the beach or something… anyways, when we came back, the whole dashboard had melted.

Levers and dials were hanging down and around in giger-esque twisted shapes.

It still ran for years and years after that, tho. Funny cars.

The shills really want a new cold war.

Too bad shills. Once Trump is president you will be out of a job and your boss's dream of eternal cold war will be ruined.

The point is that Fedorov had made intermediate cartridges before 7.92x33.

Well, they can. And maybe you as a yankee over there in your island continent paradise aren't too concerned with Russia, but I doubt you'd feel the same sharing 1000 miles of border with them.

Also shit like this that publicly shames Putin is bad, because he's the actualö "masculinity so fragile" type who happens to have control of vast nuclear weaponry. Let him have his powertrips and dreams of Great Russia, it'll keep him content.

So did a lot of people, mostly without success, including Federov.
His work in the field was experimental, and not adopted in any numbers.
Pedersen worked on the idea, and the British and French were playing with the concept as well.
The 7.92x33 was the first one to be fielded successfully in any numbers.

At least you didn't have the Trabant, that shit was made of edible material.

For those doubting it the Trabant had a two cylinder engine developing 26 horses with a very rough transmission.
The body was made of recycled Russian cotton-waste dipped in a bakelite-like phenolic resin from the then East German dye industry and baked in an oven.
The resultant material was called Duroplast, this material was edible.
Because the resin smelled and tasted good to animals there were many stories of farm animals like pigs and goats biting into Trabants and eating part of the body.

Americans are great a failing.

Only one solution here, tbh fam.

TBH, Probably they could in long war. Our American weapons aren't designed to win wars, they're designed to look cool and have an excuse to cost the DOD/taxpayer money, because we've been fighting the 21st century equivalent of zulus with maxim guns. Taken the Javelin for example - 80K/round for a guided missile. It might do the job really well and precise, but for the same price you could afford 80 RPGs and level the area.

Russian shit ain't flashy. Sometimes it doesn't even work. But that doesn't matter, because you can have 80 of them and enough of them will work well enough to get the job done.

RPG-7 cannot even harm MBT anymore.

Challenger 2 eats that shit.

SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

Checked.

Good response. Maybe a bit too cruel towards some genuinely good kwanzanian hardware, but the essence of the post rings true.

Modern russian tripod-mounted ATGMs can still hurt MBTs, and for not too steep a price.

Best case; russian Kornet (barely a post-soviet rocket) against Merkavas in Lebanon 2006.

Rekt 'em.

Those things are cheaper than Javelin but are basically the equivalent of Javelin.

And Javelin is still superior because it's man portable.

The real tank killer for the USA is the chair force either ways.

Oh, I'd say Kornets are inferior to Javelins. Krizantema missiles are even yuuuger, though. Would really like to see them in Syria against ISIS captured M1s as field testing.

The Kornet is very portable, but has a tripod. Not a big deal. Javelin doesn't have one, but is still quite massive!

Dude have you been in a western country? Everything is made overseas.

We had to start labeling stuff "assembled in australia" and "imported by australia" in order to prevent massive loss of morale.

Wew, slow down there buddy!

If it's true then why Russia just watches as its jet gets rekt by turkroaches?

Russia hasn't done a retaliation. They don't strike the turkroach jets bombing their allies and kurds inside Syria.

Because that jet cost the national equivalent of 20 bucks and was meant to be disposable

keked hard

So Russia isn't all that different from Soviet Union. Their servicemen are meatgrinder.

The Su-24 is ancient, dude. Entered production in 1967. Recent one have nice avionic and electronic warfare upgraded, but the chassis is still prehistoric.

I would be more puzzled if a Su-27/Mig-29/Su-34/etc went down

Reminder that shills want us to hate Russia so they can push Cold War II unopossed.

Reminder that Russian-American Empire under Putin and Trump will effectively end the ZOG and take humanity to the stars.

That's just how warfare has been done in Russia since forever.

Suvorov's brilliant tactical innovation was charging a LOT of men in deep formation into musket fire and having them smack the shit out of the guys shooting at them.
The Soviets would suffer 10-1 losses and brush them off.

That's a silly comparison, user. Suvorov what actually a very good commander and was one of the few undefeated commanders in the musket&bayonet era (even the celebrated Frederick lost several battles).

The bayonet was actually very reliable in the age of smoothbore flintlocks.

And Suvorov actually coined the phrase "train hard, win easy", so he was very un-soviet.

People believe in
Nationalism is suppressed. I don't see how this is going to work out.

Yes, in fact, I lived a few years in burgerland.
Thing is, western countries have been manufacturing good products and still are to some degree. So if a push from the government comes to bring jobs back, you'll have good products. In Russia you'll have garbage even with government support. Look at Lada, basically on life support, only lately a car that is someone comparable came out and there are like 30% in parts that are outsourced, it has fucking korean seats. And it still costs like similar imported econobox, even after taxes. I'm not even talking about previous line up of cars.
And it's the same story about everything. Once you dig deeper, it's all just stupid solutions and decisions that leave you wondering why would anyone do that.

So it should be me asking you, have you been to easter countries? There is nothing here, everything is expensive and people can't buy shit because they are poor. There is no manufacturing, everything is half-assed.

The bullet is a fool, the bayonet is a fine chap.

for

Have you been watching the world events?

We are already in Cold War, buddy.

Better would be if nothing would be produced, than this garbage, that makes everyone to be embraced of their own nation in america. And i am not talking about apple alone, but about fast food like mcdonalds, kfc and about microsoft practices too!

Everything that comes from america is shit.

But Ivan, why you forget your Bane?

While correct in that RPG 7 cannot harm the crew compartment in most applications, it can still render the tank mission killed via treadshots, barrel impacts, turret damage, sensor destructions and so on.
So long as a tank lacks APS, it can be rendered nonfunctional or useless quite readily.

This is the big thing about Russia giving out Shota to the Syrians, since it does frag incoming shots.

And then there is the beehive, which frankly also helps hide your ugly mug from spy systems by being an infrared spotlight.
Does however let heatseeker AAM lock on though, but that's a different issue.

I may be the taskmaster of very loyal Ivans but I am no Ivan.

Maybe sanctions have something to do with that?

But you probably blame that on your own country as well.

Just fucking kill yourself oikophobe.

Also their plane is superior to those of the USAF, but that doesn't matter because the USAF with its inferior planes severely outnumber that one Russian plane.

Check out the the slavwelds on this brand new UAZ truck:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6svzFhN4ng

I have literally never seen RIDF claim this, OP. You sound like a butthurt hohol.

Spoiler that shit.

OK so what's the probl-
Are you a faggot?

So much fucking whine in this thread.

Are you from Sweden? I hear the push the "evil Russia" propaganda pretty hard there. Plus you type like a girl.

Russia isn't gonna attack Europe. He'd be facing the entire Western world and then some, that's just not worth it for a few territories. Chill out.

Afaik Tu-95 was twin turboprop from the gte go?

Sanctions have nothing to do with it. Education does. Which was cut way back when.

Nice argument. You'll probably say that I like the west too?

That frame weld is not Cosmetic. Most of that shit wouldn't have passed my QC from first glance let alone a proper look

You are thinking small.

In the subsonic regime turboprops are more efficient than jets. They've been using it since forever because it was one of the first trans continental bombers, it has ridiculous range.

America had horrible experience with the B-36 Peacemaker which turned us off props for good. We replaced it with the B-52 and never looked back, but in reality the B-52 and the Tu-95 are a near perfect tradeoff.

The contra-rotating props produce multiple sonic booms whenever the props pass one another, which is so loud that it can be heard by American submarines 200 feet below the surface.

Actually Americans do share a border with Russians. The bumfucknowhere part of Russia.

muh waifu, do not insult her

2 stroke?

I find it sad, you think he's shilling. Russian AF for one thing porves you quite wrong

*proves

Yeah you can make fun of russians, in soviet russia car drives you etc., but by the end of the day, they have superior technology to the us. Uss cook anyone?

I'm not into politics, no vested inteest as I'm central european, but let's be honest. Russia has superior technology to us.

If I may conclude: I'd seriously advise murriburgers not to fuck with Russia. Trump already knows this, he couldmake a great alliance with Vlad which will benefit us all.

No. It doesnt.

US is basically on their borders. Offensive philosophy weapons always win against defensive ones.

"The secret of politics? Make a good treaty with Russia."
- Otto von Bismarck

Hitler lost because he forgot that.

This

A simple summary,

The US does not lack for technology, it merely has lost the dispersion of true high technology and useful technology amongst its populace in place of glamour tech meant to convey social status.
The US does not lack for hitech, being a major producer of the items.

Other parts of the world are more specialized and have better certain parts, with Europe outpacing the US to start.

The US will soon to be a laggy techno 2 nd world country well on its way to 3rd world thanks to its idiotic ideas of egalitarianism and an active anticritical thought group in its political structure.

Its sole part keeping it afloat is inertia right now, something that is dwindling ever more rapidly after Glencore.

Mind you, I'm no military expert, but from what I gather Russia armed forces. > America.

It doesn't and not to underestimate, but let's take the 5th gen fighter for example. X-35 is a complete fail next to the pak fa t 50, which admitedly has it's problems but again Russians are basically running circles around USA. This will hopefully change once Trump becomes president, and not in a way who has "bigger balls" but in a sense US and Russia work together for what's in their common interest

I hate both Amerikikes and Jewtin, and I really have to disagree with your statement. Amerikikes navy is bigger than the Russian military. That is just the navy. Not to mention superior equipments.
But you can also say you cant know for sure until anti ICBM technologies are viable. Russians and Amerikikes both say it is going to be around 2020, so we have to wait till then. But Im pretty sure the moment one side obtains it shit will kick off.

actually, commies used to make the sturdiest, most reliable shit back in the day due their garbage economy with low supply.

it's capitalism that relies on constant demand, so they make low quality goods that need constant replacement.

There's no need for them to go to war though, apart from oil kek. Russia probably doesn't want to fuck with US and likewise. But omonkey made it so, they perpetuatelly thread near Russia. Trump will hopefully be wiser. As for neck to neck warfare, Russia has better next gen / electronic warfare from what I gather,

thediplomat.com/2016/04/russias-surging-electronic-warfare-capabilities/

Its not that bad, I've worked on it.
THe issue is you are using a single point measuring system instead of a holistic approach, attempting a quantitative analysis on a part instead of qualitative with with its organic components, and ascribing meme things.

The issue that comes up is the US built stuff very well for when it did, but now is degrading and losing those advanatages from a alck of maintnence.
Further, a major part of technology is not to say who has the best single time run of an item like a palatine keepstar, its saying who has the highest overall average.
So that would be who has the best data cell grid and smartphone coverage, cars, homes, useful shit first.
An army that can deploy to its intended conflict area with support and quickly obtain strategic control.

The US is chasing too many fires too long and getting tired and running out of chemical solution.
Russia and the rest of the world are still doing leg day exercises for the competition.

Subhuman filth has tried many times, I recall.

Russia is a fucking predatory country that annexes everything on its way and relies on the dependence of Europe in their oil. Russia doesn't produce shit. That's why it is in Syria trying to stop the gulf oil pipeline that will cut through Syria and Turkey.

Chances are they couldn't have formed good relations. If Russia had existed then, and not USSR controlled by (((nosey bunch))), he might have tried.

He wasn't too kind on Slavs in his books, though, so you may actually be right.

Trying to find the vid that objectively proves RuAF>UsAF
Here's a Su doc while I search…

Which makes Russia the supreme ultimate parasite.

It was good to see their scared puppet in Ukraine run away from the country shitting his pants.

L.O.L. Why are you so off topic? This thread is about Russian manufacturing.

Nearly there fa.

it's an old car, they just attached some shit machine gun

Russians don't have servicemen. Servicemen are bourgeois mercenaries so they only exist in degenerate western democracies. Russia just has Russians.

that looks worse than the welds on my Chinese scooter

If you can't tell that is astroturf, then you are retarded. There is a heavy flow of new cold war propaganda coming down the line for a couple of years now.

What? What does it have to do with russians at all?
If anything, Stoner's little love toy known as Mattel-16 is a clone of it. Not AK, which is so radically different internally I could call myself a female and still be more right than you.
USSR had whistles before ME, so make of that what you will.

Spoke like a true Holla Forums vermin.

Russia is not a leftard bastion, kid.

Meh can't find it. Anyways the documentary states that usaf planes are designed to fly on clear airfields in good conditions while ruaf are built more rugged, designed to fly from dirty airfields etc. Id appreciate if some user could link that, phonepostin and frustrated atm

Also, if some of you want to bring up long-term war and airforce - do not depend on AF when your enemy possesses the most horrifying mobile AA platform and has been perfecting rocket artillery since 1942.
First won't let you use airforce that got off the ground and second will make sure you won't be able to get any more off the ground.

If anything, you have better chances if you try naval tactics. Russia is kinda shit at that.

Nvm I got it. This is why RuAf>UsAf

Wew

What is s400?

wew what is pak t 50

It's gonna get pummeled hard. AA can only do so much to before US establishes air superiority.

Did you mean hangar superiority?

I'd just like to reiterate:

donald cook

I really want to see Russians pull out some shenanigans in Eastern/Central Europe. Let's see how all this Ivan talk fares in practicality.

Just make it that way that i won't see pentagon officials whining about our pilots being "unprofessional" when they intercept and barrel roll the shit out of your planes that fly with transponders off.

That was hilarious actually. RuAF doing barell rolls over UsAf

I'm not even American. But I would rather be on their side than with dirty mongol tatars.

Don't pretend to be a ukrainian, they're too pathetic to have a discussion somewhere outside krauthole.
But still, beat it. Obama's army can't do shit about shit.
sorry for IP jumping, shit VPN's fault.

Respect my fucking authorita. This thread has ended, we've established RuAFhas superipr EW

nigger that ain't just cosmetic

Also it doesn't apply to America, it just applies to Europe. It's up to America whether or not they give a shit about Europe.

Just generally the fact that their BVR doctrine and equipment is excellent.

Their rocket/missile tech is generally through the roof, such as anti-tank and their anti-ship missiles.

By that logic Hitler was a parasite. You may be on the wrong site bro.

Wasn't he replaced by Jews? You're definitely on the wrong site bro.

Fuck off leftypol cuck shill

Wow

Did you see the last time Russia when into Chechnya?

Their soldiers barely got rations, commanders would abandon their own troops, etc etc.

It was a shit show, their military is severely underfunded and their government and economy are completely dependent upon oil.

Didn't say it was, kike.

That is pretty dumb of you, considering Amerikikes are probably trying to genocide your nation right now.

Except for (Pre-Diamler) Chrysler.

I don't think you quite understand the whole web of the Russian AA systems. It isn't just one thing we've got to worry about, all the AA links into a frighting web.

Hell the S-500 has the apparent range where we need to get the god damned carrier in range even in order to send a bird to try and blast it, and with the previous being said it links into all the previous models.

Russia is the white race's only hope.

Hitler wanted to make the lives of everyone in Europe better. That's what NatSoc is. Patton saw the truth.

Now look at shitty Russian niggers… They've slaughtered tens of millions of their own population under the boot, slaughtered tens of millions of their neighbors and siphoned all the sweat of neighboring nations to Moscow. Look at the state of all countries Russians ruled over.

Why do you think Ukraine is jumping ship? Russians are nigger-tier and being under their thumb only brings misery.

And

When Putin gets on with jews, he's le based realpolitik strategist playing the jews like a fiddle. When Ukraine does the same "uhhh Ukraine fucking goys ".

Just today Weedman implied boys like pink scooters.

What a clusterfuck. Call Boeing, Rolls Royce, Saab, fuck, even Morton Thiokol.

Stop being retarded.

So i was right after all, you are a hohol. You're like a fucking plague fam. I don't want to derail the thread, but would you please stay on krautchan's /int/? You're fucking everywhere.

The only one that can beat Niva is Toyota's off-road masterpieces. Seriously, you won't find anything better for off roading.

Putin would have ripped the handle off any car.

laughs

I bet you also hate Trump for ruling over jews.

No, I'm Trump team.

forward.com/news/breaking-news/197664/holocaust-deniers-in-russia-now-face-five-years-in/

daily reminder.

It's interesting to see the way eurocucks and liberals will try to spin American military missions. The first thing they will say is that the US killed millions of people in Iraq. Then in the same breath they will claim they lost the war. So despite killing millions, with a loss of 3k men, and removing the leader and his entire party, it's still a loss.

Same goes for Afghanistan. A K/D ratio of higher than 10/1, toppling of both taliban and the base, but since the place is still a shithole, it's a loss.

Eurocucks will literally come up with anything to justify the reality that by default they are depending on the US military to always be there for them just in case.

If you fight a war and the liberals accuse you of killing 6 trillion people, and you only lose single digit thousands, you know that's a war you won.

Saddam's boys all joined ISIS and are in power now.

Correct. Free market is an anti-nationalist position.

Why would you post that pic?
At 20 million dead Russians were by far the #1 casualty of WWII you trailer park dwelling retard hick.

Cool jets Broski.

Thanks for removing Israels footsoldiers in Syria.

There is no 'RIDF' just like there is no 'MIDF'.

Only JIDF is a real thing.

Nice try Ivan!
yahoo.com/tech/the-russian-government-runs-a-troll-agency-to-115389567389.html

JIDF is confirmed, this is not.

Also judging from that pic it's domestic, not international.

You are absolutely right about the guns but Russian jet technology was heavily inspired by German technology. The RD-20 jet engine used in early soviet jets was a straight copy of a BMW-003 engine.

It's bots, not RIDF. They don't work outside russian part of the net.

(1)
Just go to any RT youtube video, you'll see.

I'm jumping IPs like a faggot because i'm using a VPN to access the site, a free and shitty VPN.
I don't go to RT or YT since there's always thousands of butthurt ukrainians, there's just nothing to discuss there. They will overshitpost you. Don't know if they're bots too or actual but not really smart people.

Merica should've killed all the men, raped all the women and redistributed the land to the soldiers who conquered it. Then the war would be won.
Though commendable in killing mudshits, you've seemed to merely spread the shit around instead of exterminating it.
Maybe one day we can finish off the last muslim.

Yuck

This shit becomes funnier by the day.

Not true.

Japan has a free-market on a good quantity of sectors. And they are nationalist and homogeneous.

me too

That may be entirely due to features of the language.

English has this property, much like Latin, where it is quite easy to gain a superficial talent, but deeper use and pronunciation eludes many life-long devotees, as a second language.

Japan isn't nationalist and they aren't homogeneous. They are taking in worst Koreans, Chinks, and southeast Asians while having more and more globalist and multicultural propaganda pushed down their throats. They are only a decade or two behind the West in this regard.

If a country that is 98% ethnic national isn't homogeneous, I don't know what country is "homogeneous".
Japanese shows actually star japanese.

They are looking for foreign labor right now (because they have "free markets"). Again, Japan is only really a decade or two behind the West when it comes to this. There were Euro nations 98% homogeneous a few decades ago too that are now below 90%. It all comes down to capitalism need for constant growth while simultaneously encouraging lower birth rates.

Japan has also become much more feminist over the last decade, which is the real killer.

Japan, like America, is pushing towards automaton.

The foreign labor has been steadily increase, but this is true for all countries, not just capitalist ones.

Also true for every countries.

Hitler's Germany too would be the same if it exists right now.

Which, by the way, feminism is because of free markets too. Females are more spendthrift and susceptible to advertising, so free markets encourage the promotion of feminism so that females can have jobs and money to spend on frivolity.

Every anti-nationalist degeneracy you can imagine is encouraged by the free market.

False, because communist countries have historically empowered women.

Hitler's Germany employed free market policy.

Incorrect. North Korea doesn't.

Incorrect.

Certainly not. There would be no need for it because they were not based upon usurious lending and free markets. Only free markets or degenerate governments encourage this. If a government forbade it, like with best Korea, it would not happen.

That doesn't mean free market ones haven't. They both have, which is why both are completely degenerate.

Incorrect. They had very regulated markets and government could shut down any business at will or decide which were allowed to operate.

North Korea lives of foreign food imports, and are completely depended on China.

As said, Hitler's Germany employed free market policy, and things naturally degrade over times. You have no idea how the Reich would proceed if they stayed on for 10-20 years.

You have no idea. North koreans smuggle porn, magazines, videos from Worst koreans regularly.

This I can't argue I guess. The fascists just die too soon so see them in peace time.
The same shit as any "free market" countries at the time then. Even now.

Exactly! Putin is that strong and playing real politik with JIDF!! :^)

it's not the car's fault. Putin has supernatural powers

Very true. But the price of a Niva < price of Toyota.

Niva is seriously king

Just….

dailycaller.com/2016/04/18/close-encounter-in-the-baltic-how-russias-fencers-buzzed-the-uss-donald-cook/

voltairenet.org/article185860.html

BUZZ MY SHIP UP FAM

ak's are without a doubt the most reliable assault rifle on the planet. It's the reason they're all still around, they're almost impossible to break. You can pick one up that hasn't been used or cleaned in 20 years and it would probably cycle and fire first pull.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

JUST BUZZ MY SHIT UP