Former mudslime gives warning to America and Israel about Islam

I realize Holla Forums hates nonwhites intensely, but this right here is a powerful propaganda tool.

Thoughts?

Nigga's face all melty
He look like a Hershey bar left on the dashboard

Willing to bet he's former ISIS.

kill yourself nigger lover

We don't need niggers to know about the dangers of Islam.

Get this fucking Jewish propaganda off of Holla Forums. I hope Muslims destroy Israel. Digusting kikes.

We Holla Forumsacks don't, but normies do.

Sorry nigga, it's too late for that.
God almighty has given me a boot.
Get the fuck out.

Absolutely nothing Holla Forums doesn't already know but it'd be fun to troll libcucks and SJWs with this.

You should go do that.

I think that was OP's point. It's a propaganda tool to use against cucks.

No. Deracinated shit is not propaganda or on our side. If anything, it's shilling for feminism.

AYO HOL UP. YOU BE SAYIN' WE WUZ WEAPONIZED MEMES?

Exactly this.

Look, I understand you're trying to help, but you're not understanding the true scope of what we're trying to do.

The video you have linked is a propaganda tool within the reference frame of modern Liberalism, which we reject and want to dismantle. It's not enough to convince Leftists on their own terms that they're wrong, we have to show that the terms themselves are incorrect.

It shouldn't take a black muzzie to wake Whites up to the fact that Islam is cancer, and the real problem is that it does due to internalized Liberalism, even in the apolitical.

WE WUZ MEMES
This.

Bumping to piss off the newfags

I have another one OP

that's exactly right.

we from Holla Forums don't fucking need animals to tell us which way the wind has been blowing for what, centuries now?

but having this injured african black automatically skyrockets him towards the top of the oppression olympics, and therefore not only normalfags but SJWs are much more likely to listen (albeit a good number of SJWs will just scream "internalized westernism" or whatever the fuck). We don't need this, but we can use it to attempt to redpill others.

Convenient that the Jews get to refuse any compromise with Muslims, but Christians merely get to stand up and talk back to Muslims. Not like his advice is to kick them all out or anything.

Tell Israel to fight.

Wow, this is powerful! USA needs to protect Israel! Even if it means our own destruction! We can't let Islam destroy them! They need us! Come on guys! We need to man up and protect the innocent!

Holla Forums supports Israel! Holla Forums supports Israel! Holla Forums supports Israel! Holla Forums supports Israel!

Kikes and mudslimes are all the same in my opinion, it's nothing normal people didn't already know.

He does have a good point though, Muslims may hate Israel but they don't even know why they do so.

It's a good propaganda to mindrape Libtards.

Have a read on these posts.

pick one

You don't understand. This video is useful to trigger the libtards.

fuck off.

Iudaea delenda est.

Fucking newfags I swear.
half of Holla Forums is nonwhites that want to be white and/or enjoy the fruits of white civilizations in peace.

Islam is better than America or Israel.

Sure they do.

This. Good post

And here's Satan to defend his children…

Rev up those big guy folders