Why the fuck hasn't everything edward snowden took from the NSA been leaked already? it's been years...

why the fuck hasn't everything edward snowden took from the NSA been leaked already? it's been years. as a side note: where can i find everything leaked so far? and when will everything taken be leaked?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2013/11/snowden-tally.htm
web.archive.org/web/20160416140713/http://gawker.com/a-discussion-with-cryptome-514154708
theintercept.com/2016/05/16/how-we-prepared-the-nsas-sensitive-internal-reports-for-release/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because jews

Because he's a limited hangout

If he really wanted to leak shit and accomplish getting things changed, he would have just dumped the entire shit on the internet instead of giving it to the corrupt liberal media. Snowden is a CIA asset, and this entire operation is a psyop. He would know damn well the media isn't our friend if he was on our side.

Because the leaks are intentional. Every time big government wants to rape the populace harder still (TPP etc), they just drop some more of this bait into the media to keep people from organizing. Classic D&C.

Because Glenn Greenwald is still working for (((particular paymasters))) and wants to maximize the disruptive potential of the material.

Probably this. Then again maybe he was just an idealist.

check it

cryptome.org/2013/11/snowden-tally.htm

Because he's a marionette, look at what happened to Manning; whilst somehow his little girlfriend could escape and fly to Russia with him
Not to mention that interview with John Oliver just somehow """""happens""""
If he dumped the whole thing for the world to see instead of giving it to party with vested interest... the result would be bit better but mostly the same; majority of the population simply don't care they're slaves as long as they have netflix (lol), celebritiez and "freedums"

As a suggestion to any lurkers, look up Cryptome's interview what they would do if they got the motherlode
web.archive.org/web/20160416140713/http://gawker.com/a-discussion-with-cryptome-514154708
Also because

Oh yeah, by the time the papers are all in the publics, we would probably be dead and our children wouldn't care about it
Enjoy the cyberpunk Virtual-Reality war against skynet my friends

From the Homosexual Glen's latest article:

This is just a nice sentence meaning: "We need to protect certain people, especially the rich, and we'll treat you, the good goyim, like idiots!"

Also I just found out that Ukraine won Eurovision this year... and Russia lost as second place last year to Sweden; coincidences eh goy?

Where is my tinfoil hat bingo?

Because he doesn't have anything interesting. Look at this shit:

theintercept.com/2016/05/16/how-we-prepared-the-nsas-sensitive-internal-reports-for-release/

Fucking lmao, asking the agency whose files you are allegedly leaking if you're allowed to leak.

Two reasons: one, there are things that actually do need to remain secret. Simply dumping everything out on the net would have put a lot of people in real danger. Two, the public loses interest in things all two quickly. If there wasn't a slow leak, people would have already long lost interest.

To discredit Assange.

holy fucking oliver is a scumbag

nothing needs to remain secret, those people know what they signed up for

They've already lost interest. In two days it'll be 3 years since all this started. Every new leak gets less and less coverage. The alternative media has lost interest even.

When the scaremongering frauds at InfoWars don't bother covering an ongoing NSA leak of confidential documents is when you know they're absolutely worthless.

Because it would have been national news if bad things started happening to his immediate family/friends and the combination of the government's disregard for the constitution with the government using terror tactics against innocents on US soil would have resulted in people pushing back with violence.

Nice joke, dude.

that guy has three hands!

If you honestly think that nothing would have happened if the US responded to the Snowden leaks by going after his family and close friends who weren't involved you are completely retarded. You may be a foreigner and not know about this, but a couple scandals that didn't even come close to that in the 90s resulted in the rise of the militia movement in the US and a guy bombing a federal building, killing 168 people and injuring 700+ more. The US government isn't stupid and is very careful about handling shit that could get them a lot of negative attention if handled poorly, such as the recent Bundy Ranch and BLM standoffs.

Show me your SSN, address, date of birth and debit card numbers, then.

They didn't sign up for having their cover blown. Nobody takes a dangerous job without knowing the safety precautions put in place for them first. That's like cutting a window washer's safety rope, pushing him off of the platform and then going "welp, he knew what he signed up for lol".

Americans are stupid and easily pacified, news at 11.

Why haven't you accepted your Orwellian totalitarian state? It's the CURRENT YEAR, come on!

Snowden wanted the data out of his hands because it would make him a target, so he handed it to The Guardian. The Guardian, being the greedy fuckers they are, held onto it so they'd have control over who gets to make articles with the primary sources (i.e. themselves and a couple friendly publishers). The government ordered them to destroy their copy of the data, so they did. Now nobody gets the leaks.

What amazing secret could they be hiding that this horribly boneheaded limited hangout covers up?

thanks user by asking the right questions.

Michelle Obama's big swinging MEAT BAT.

I don't know. Imagine something like "all the x86 CPUs sold in the USA must have a backdoor in their microcode" or shit like this.

it has been leaked. Putin has it all. The forfeture of that data is what allowed him to leave that russian airport and into the country.

Pics or it didn't happen.

glen greenwald "likes gawker"

you should be in jail for that intolerance and privilege, I mean c'mon its 2016!

wow

so is he a limited hangout or nah?

i would but i don't trust you, i trust my government and companies with it though because they aren't going to do anything with it.

because Glenn Greenwald is a cunt. Really, he's an awful unethical journalist who just got handed the story of the decade from sky.
If there's one mistake Snowden ever made it was choosing that crazy Islamist Greenwald

he's just spreading more misinformation by trying to dumb down the stories for normies. Wikileaks is based, Assange is based, and they actually saved Snowden's ass amidst the turmoil he caused in Hong Kong. Wikileaks staff helped Snowden leave China and Assange plotted the Evo Morales false flag to drive attention away from the real Snowden.

They fucking jeopardized the security of a national government and its relationships with a bunch of other Western countries to help Snowden escape, and this fucking Oliver cunt derides Assange as incompetent and totally unrelated

Of what? Of grinning Putin?

But that was in the leaks.

Because he ruined his reputation and conversely the legitimacy of his leask by becoming a Putin shill and going full socjus.

lol I've asked this for years.

Snowden is a fraud, he clings to that "whistle blow" and makes up shit for short interviews with the russians. If he knew anything crucial he'd be tortured. Quite obvious if snowden did have info it's long lost.

What I can't understand is how the NSA let him scram yet supposedly monitored all their employees 24/7.

he wnt socjus?

Snowden used to hang out in 4chan Holla Forums tinychat rooms

Don't you anons think, that these people like Snowden or Assange aren't pro-freedom guys, but are actually anti-USA?

Snowden is an American hero

Snowden is basically Gollum

it's like how reagan was anti-freedom