Inspiration

ITT: Post individuals, speeches, or music that inspires you to go out and save the world from the new moral dark age we are subject to.

INSPIRATION THREAD
GET IN HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=DdU7xg_cSlU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWIRzDE1XcM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPB1jy4vmFA
youtube.com/watch?v=alo7A0NLmxU
youtube.com/watch?v=9xIe1tPtyAk
youtube.com/watch?v=LtRFMOXWUOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GFYsuQoi6ew
youtube.com/watch?v=65_lah0z8K4
youtube.com/watch?v=oslgaO3_fno
youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE
youtube.com/watch?v=qvF009zqmGs
youtube.com/watch?v=WeGuDQ5gq-c
youtube.com/watch?v=FuUDZgEOXss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abecedarium_Nordmannicum
youtube.com/watch?v=CugcfrR83c8
youtube.com/watch?v=7V0nCJ6mkG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=sPB1jy4vmFA

o

Fr Coughlin, the SJW Catholic Hitler. Jews used to fear the SJW's and Catholics.

I feel like conquering this shit world when listening to glorious power metal.

I'm addicted to news so i do telegraphic.us but you're all likely fagats.

Power metal/metal in general is a great source of test and the hunger for battle/conquering.

youtube.com/watch?v=alo7A0NLmxU

youtube.com/watch?v=9xIe1tPtyAk

My nigga. Wintersun is my favorite band.

I've only gotten into them recently, but they're pretty cool.

I've been a straight up Blind Guardian/Demons and Wizards purist for a long time now. They're my favourites.

Check out Disforia and Elderwind if you're willing to step out of power metal.

[Disforia "The Dying Firmament" Feat. Hansi Kursch]
youtube.com/watch?v=LtRFMOXWUOQ

[Elderwind: The Magic of Nature]
youtube.com/watch?v=GFYsuQoi6ew

I know both. They are great.

Have you tried Numenor? They are a bit lesser known, but great.

I've never heard of them before, but I kind of like what I'm hearing. I'll listen to a little more of them.

I imagine you're familiar, but have some Summoning.

It's hard to feel inspiration or hope these days. So many traitors in our midst.

I just want a hero again.

youtube.com/watch?v=65_lah0z8K4

I forgot the link.

Fuck.

If you like Summoning then try Caladan Brood. They are basically Summoning with lyrics about the Malazan:Book of the Fallen series (my favorite fantasy series) instead of Tolkiens works.

Will do. Thanks, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=oslgaO3_fno

No problem.

Nothing on the internet beats this.

youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE

also this youtube.com/watch?v=qvF009zqmGs

Noice
Have my favorite Ensiferum song

Also, forefather: youtube.com/watch?v=WeGuDQ5gq-c

This is giving me goosebumps, until the sreaming guy ruined it. ty anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=FuUDZgEOXss

You haven't heard much then

some pleb tier saves but I saved none the less because it's all true

where did my images go?

fuck it, just listen to Triarii more often

So incredible until the last couple of seconds.

Could these movies even be made today?

Everything in LOTR stirs the spirit of a white man, in the books even more so than in the movies.

A very important thread because art is what reverberates a culture. And we will have to make our culture distinct for our descendants to be able to keep it.

I've been looking back into the 19th and 18th century christian hymnals. The more you learn about Germanic Polytheism through what has come down to us the more you see the similarities, especially in songs written by individual pastors outside of Rome. They usually add a Jesus or other semetic contronyms in there but you can capture older ideas being said.

Like here is some examples the word "God" was just the god Gaut in germanic polytheism who was the controller of the afterlife heofennes, which actual leaders would never want to be in, you are given everything for eternity, instead of struggling until worlds end. If you listen to songs in Old High German you'll hear them use Gautr instead of Gott, "Gott" in proto-Germanic, it just means "Good Person". I don't know exactly when that shifted, but if you read the Abecedarium Nordmannicum.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abecedarium_Nordmannicum
You can see the hand of the Jew at work by the way. The runes on a page destroyed by "chemicals intended for its preservation" but on the previous page the Hebrew alphabet didn't undergo that same technique, strange?

So what I've learned from this exploration is the protestant christians of pure European decent who are living today are all what is left of our ancient mythologies, stories and culture. Funny which countries became protestant and how they warred, and more importantly why they warred.

So I see now that this hatred of these Christians by these Pagan groups is just simple and parsimonious divide and conquer by those of the Purple (Black,Red) Hand (Jews), they have been destroying our blood-stock and trying to end us, check out around the time of the crusades, peasants are massacring the Jews even, instead of eliminating all the Jews in Europe the best warriors and tacticians are sent out to the desert and usually die under supplied, others make families with the semites never to return and then finally by the end of WWII we give them their city with our blood and bones.

So I ask all Germanic Polytheists to recognize their blood brothers, learn of what they have been able to hold onto from our ancient ancestors, even when the bible was translated to older languages its translators used words and ideas that would convince our ancestors, so the writ is even there.

And all Christians to go to church regularly and sing your hymnals and invoke God as often as possible, that's why (((they))) tell you not too. Also to learn how to disregard your Jewish teachings that Jehovah is ordering you to guard his (((Choosen People))) and figure out he only sees you as a pawn, actually even lesser than that they'd rather see you all gone and loose your capability than have you fight them.

TLDR:

youtube.com/watch?v=CugcfrR83c8
listen for the line:
"Shepherds arise, be not afraid, with hasty steps prepare, To David's city, sin on earth"

youtube.com/watch?v=7V0nCJ6mkG0
I'm just amazed this song survived so completely.

In Circles,
Bone to Rune,
Skull to Dust,
Root promises Blossom.

I lost my images as well. At least posts seem to actually work better now.

Does anyone even know who maintains this site anymore?

Mahler was Jewish, but Jews make good composers.

Anything by:
is good, by the way.

This soundtrack is awesome, and fuck off if you disagree.

More nazi feels

These use the same song, but the song in it's entirety is a masterpiece.